Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating - Cover

Illegal, Illicit, and Intoxicating

Copyright© 2017 by Renpet

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An erotic novel about a grandfather who's asked to take his granddaughter in for the summer - to get her away from bad influences that are making her unmanageable. He discovers rebellious Rachael isn't so rebellious after all. She's adventurous in unexpected and wonderful ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Sun was already up when Rachael woke me by slipping back into bed. I cracked my eyes open. Rachael obviously didn’t know I was awake, which made her actions all the cuter.

She edged close, raised my arm, slowly turned, and edged back against me. Her small butt nudged against my groin and she guided my hand back onto her camisole, my palm on her breast. The smell of fresh mint wafted at me making me smile. She’d sneaked out of bed to brush her teeth; a very female act indicating intentions and hopes.

This could be fun. I waited a suitable time, then gently explored her sexy breast, perfect but diminutive. I stopped, pretending it was an unconscious act in my sleep. A couple of minutes later, smiling to myself, I traced the shape of her nipple with my finger, keeping my breathing slow and deep.

It turned out to be too enjoyable. My sleeping cock woke up, growing despite it being pointed down and I knew the moment Rachael discovered it. In a subtle move, she pressed her compact ass back at me.

Still playing, I stretched my hand open, moved it slightly, and another wave of excitement hit me when I managed, with one hand, to span both her sweet breasts, feeling two small but distinct nipples. It brought home, yet again, how slender and young she was; a newly fourteen-year-old in bed with me was so extraordinarily erotic.

I kissed her shoulder. “Morning. I think I was having a sexy dream,” I told her quietly.

With a cute wiggle of her ass against my groin, she replied, “I made you horny.”

I smiled to myself. “Sorry to disappoint you, but I wake up with this condition every morning.”

“No you don’t.”

I kissed her shoulder again, gently, and eased my hand down to her stomach, then lower, my excitement growing. When the tips of my fingers touched the beginning swell of her mons, Rachael raised her leg and I cupped her panty-covered pussy. Jesus! How could something so small be so prominent? So full? So damned arousing?

The lacy front of her panties teased my palm. My fingers touched the smooth, slinky gusset. Her vulva was full, sensual, with deep sides; a plush and surprisingly soft mound that had my erection straining and desire running hot in me.

Pulling my other arm out from under the pillow, I slipped it under her to hug her. She held my arm. I heard her inhale slowly and deeply when I traced her short cleft with a curl of my middle finger. Her silky panties yielded, my fingertip hugged slightly by her labia. Her exhale was a bit shaky - a response to me finding her clit.

My cock ached for release. It was now stiff and pointed down, held in place by tight boxer briefs. Fondling her pussy reminded me of the remarkable gap between her thighs and my mind automatically envisioned my erection pressing into that gap, cradled by her slender legs, a thrilling thought that caused a strong pulse below.

But I had plans this time. I had a sexy young girl in bed with me. I had a willing girl in bed with me, and I wanted to touch her, actually feel her pussy and brush my fingers through her young pubes. I wanted to feel her wetness below, experience her arousal, and, most of all, make her cum from my touch, hear her gasp of pleasure.

Easing my hand up while nuzzling my face deeper into her neck, I searched for the waist of her panties, found it, and wormed the tips of my fingers inside.

Excitement thrummed in my body, taut, tense. My erection strained and a strong pulse hit, precum leaking. Touching her intimately was a huge turn on. With care, now kissing her neck and inhaling the scent of sweet youth, I slipped my fingers deeper inside her panties and felt the start of her mons and downy-soft pubes. My heart beat faster. I was going to touch her pussy! I was going to feel a fourteen-year-old’s pubis!

Once again, Rachael, while holding my arm around her, raised her leg in an invitation, her bottom firmly pressed back against my groin. Slipping my hand down over her remarkable mound, I shuddered at the feel her baby soft pubes. They were so new, so fresh, silken. I touched the top of her cleft and traced it down, touching lightly, gently, my body almost trembling with excitement at this illicit act.

Finally I was there, holding the sexiest pussy in the world, so warm and soft and erotic, her silky panties pressing my hand against her. Rachael lowered her leg, trapping my hand in place.

The silence that followed was probably short but it felt like forever. Eventually, I said in a very quiet voice, “I can’t remember being this excited or enjoying someone so much. You make me feel things I’ve never felt.”

“Like what?” she asked softly.

Still cupping her pussy, not moving my hand, I gave it thought, then said, “It’s hard to explain. You know what we’re doing is forbidden, and that excites me. It’s a new experience for me. But it’s more than that. I thought it was your youth, and that you’re my granddaughter. It is, in part.”

I paused, then continued. “All those things pale in comparison to how much I like you. I like who you are, Rachael. I like your personality. I like being with you. I like making you smile, and when you laugh I feel good. I like looking at you. You’re so damned beautiful and you have eyes of mystery that draw me deeper.”

I paused again, pondered it, then said, “You’re the most exciting young lady I’ve ever met. I wish I could have met you when I was young. I would have been hooked. I am hooked.”

Rachael sighed quietly, “Kay.” She moved her butt against me and added, “Can I feel it?”

Somewhat reluctantly, I pulled my hand from inside her panties, rolled my hip away from her, tugged the waist of my boxer briefs down, and my erection sprang out, finally released. When I rolled back to her, the tip nudged against the back of her thigh, slippery precum touching her bare skin. Rachael raised her leg. I reached around her again, easing my hand inside her panties, cupped her sexy pussy and cuddled close. She lowered her leg trapping my erection, her soft thighs pressing, testing. I throbbed. It felt so damned good.

“It feels bigger like this,” she commented, squeezing me again.

The sweet fog of arousal settled over me - that feeling of freedom from restraining mores, of living the moment, of not caring about anything but now - a dangerous condition.

I curled my middle finger along her cleft, her labia hugging my fingertip in a silky caress, and time seemed to stop when I discovered warm, slippery moisture inside. I touched an aroused young girl and it almost drove me mad with desire. My body reacted uncontrollably with a small thrust, the tip of my erection emerging at her front.

Rachael let my arm go and reached down, lightly touching my tip, finding precum, rubbing with exquisite gentleness.

She asked softly, “Did you... ?” Her voice trailed off.

“No. That’s precum. It happens when I’m extremely turned on.”

I pressed my hand against her pussy. Rachael moaned quietly. She took her hand off my erection and pressed it against the back of my hand, silky panties separating us. I curled my finger again, slipping the tip into her cleft. Curling my finger, I touched the soft cowl protecting her clit and she physically shuddered.

Erection straining and clasped by her thighs, I probed down her cleft and touched the entrance to her vagina. I wasn’t planning on penetrating her, but Rachael pressed the back of my hand harder, forcing my fingertip into her tight entrance to the first knuckle. Jesus Christ I was turned on, my cock pulsing with excitement!

Rachael was wet, hot, and so very, very tight. When I eased my finger out and drew her slippery dampness up to her clit, rubbing gently, she moaned. Her body twitched. Her buttocks clenched.

With my face nestled to her neck, with her beautiful scent filling my nose, and her curly hair tickling my face, I caressed her, her soft warm labia cradling my finger, and slowly pulled my cock back through her thighs, then reversed, spreading slippery precum, her thighs caressing my shaft, her buttocks once again pressed firmly against my groin. It felt so good, I repeated the movement. Then I did it again, almost dizzy from excitement.

Just like that, I was gently fucking her thighs, precum making it feel like I was having intercourse with her. I rubbed her clit harder, faster, and Rachael responded, clenching her thighs, and moaning almost silently, her hand encouraging my mine against her pussy.

Sooner than I wanted, our pace increased. Rachael started undulating her ass against me in counterpoint to my gentle thrusts, her buttocks clenching and relaxing. She trembled and groaned with pleasure, and it drove my arousal to new heights. I fucked her thighs, held her slender body against me, teased her slippery clit, dipping my finger down to penetrate her tight vagina, then back to her clit. We moved together. Soft breaths became pants. Smooth body movements became firmer thrusts. My cock swelled, throbbed, and precum made her thighs very, very slippery. The excitement was almost too much. I reached the point of aching, on the cusp of ecstasy, and I couldn’t believe I was going to cum with her, cover her panties with semen. Holding my orgasm back was increasingly hard. Sweet bliss called to me, urging me on with promises of ecstasy.

Rachael inhaled sharply. I rubbed her soft clit harder, faster, and fucked her thighs, cock straining, hard, stiff. She gasped. Her body tensed. She froze for just a second then her body shook and undulated as she climaxed, her hand pressing mine against her pussy so hard. She scrubbed her pussy against my palm, groaning and panting, and I let myself go.

Fucking her clasping thighs, my cock swelled. A moment of pure ecstasy arrived, pressure, pressure. Groaning deeply, fucking her faster, I exploded, semen racing up and erupting with exquisite pleasure. Her thighs became very slippery and I tumbled into an amazing orgasm, thrusting and exploding, bliss slamming into me. My straining cock pulsed and spurted with each glorious thrust, flooding her crotch and soaking her panties with hot, wet semen. Eyes tightly closed, I felt each exquisite spurt, rode my orgasm up and over the crest of utter bliss and down, spurts weakening, thrusts slowing, and descended into the warm fog of satisfaction, stopping, hot, relaxed. Peace permeated me; that languid post-orgasmic relief, familiar and comforting.

Silence arrived. Rachael was quiet, breathing deeply. When my erection waned, she squeezed it with her slippery, cum-covered thighs. Neither of us moved. Neither of us spoke.

Eventually, Rachael sighed and commented, “I didn’t realize how messy it is.”

“Good sex is messy and wet and exciting,” I told her.

“Then this was very good,” she observed. “Can I ask you something?”

Still spooning her, I kissed her neck. “Anything you want.”

“That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. I feel like all the energy has left my body and I don’t have any bones left. So why do I still feel horny?”

“It’s mental. There are times I’ve had sex with someone and felt embarrassed and ashamed afterwards. It happens most often when I have casual, selfish sex. Then there are times like now, where I’ve experienced extreme pleasure with someone I love, and my mind is still turned on. I’m still excited, I still desire, and I want more.”

“That sounds like how I feel,” she said softly. After a brief pause, she added, “You said you love me.”

“I did.”

We were silent for a while. Then Rachael stirred and told me, “I need to wash up.”

“Would you like to take a shower?”

She was quiet, as if thinking, then asked, “Together?”

“That’s what I meant. Yes.”

She didn’t reply right away and I suspected it was the idea of being naked together which, given what we’d just done, was cute. It was a reminder that she was a young, inexperienced girl. I like it.

Tightening my hug, I said, “Please?”

Her response was a soft, “Kay.”

“Does being naked with me embarrass you?”

“A bit,” she admitted.

“It shouldn’t. I’ve seen you in wet underwear,” I reminded her.

“It’s not the same.”

“No. You’re right. It’s not the same. Naked is much better. You have a beautiful body and you should be proud of it.”

When she didn’t respond, I asked, “Haven’t you wondered what I’d look like naked?”

Rachael nodded, still not speaking.

“Well, I’ve done the same. And every time I’ve imagined you naked it’s turned me on.”

“Really?”

“Yup.” I nudged her with my body. “Come on.”

“You go first.”

I eased away from her, pulled my underwear up, and rolled out of bed. In the bathroom, I started the shower, dropped my shorts and stepped into the shower stall. Warm water washed over me. Through the glass enclosure, Rachael appeared, still in her camisole and panties.

She’d wiped herself, cleaning up my semen. Her panties were damp and stained. When she didn’t look at me, I understood how significant this step was for her. Opening the shower door, I grabbed her hand and pulled her in. Cascading water soaked her camisole. It stuck to her body exposing the shape of her small breasts, such gentle mounds so widely spaced.

She finally looked up at me. Water soaked her hair, straightening her curls. She smiled and finally looked at my body, her eyes trailing down to stop at my groin. She studied my penis, still thick but softened.

Standing so close together, the top of her head only reached the top of my chest. Being so slender with long, long legs, had given her the appearance of being taller than she actually was. I liked how petite she was. It tickled the illicit thrill in me, of being intimate with a very young girl.

A thought occurred to me. A way to make her comfortable. “Will you let me wash you? Then you can wash me. It’s a wonderful feeling to be washed by someone else.”

She looked up at me, her eyes large. She nodded slowly.

Looking into her dark eyes, I reached down for the hem of her camisole. Still looking in her eyes, I drew it up. She raised her arms and I pulled it off. Before I could look, her arm crossed her chest covering herself. I said nothing, just smiled, and took the waist of her panties, pushing them down over her rear, then the front, the whole time smiling and looking at her eyes. The panties fell. She stepped out of them.

A slight coloration tinged her cheeks before she dropped her arm and stood naked, letting me finally look at her beautiful body.

I stepped back. “You’re incredibly pretty,” I told her with a smile. “You’ve got an amazing body.” Her eyes twinkled with pleasure.

“You think so?”

“I know so,” I assured her.

She was. God, she was! Rachael was a beguiling child-woman, lanky as a new-born foal, yet bursting with sexuality. Her small breasts mounded gently from her chest, topped with deliciously dark areolae and small but distinct nipples. No wonder my palm covered them and more!

Her body lacked curves, her small hips were narrow, sharp and prominent. But the sight that had heat flushing through me was her pussy. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph it was gorgeous! Her mons swelled out from her stomach, tapered sensually and plunged between the gap at the top of her thighs. Plump labia formed a sexy, tightly closed cleft. I couldn’t see her clit. Contrasting her youth, a cute black pubic bush, still thin and developing, spread over her mons but didn’t reach the sides. Her pubes were short and wavy, not yet curled, and looked baby soft. They screamed adolescence so loudly I thought my ears were ringing. Rachael was just enchanting.

“Jesus, Rachael. You’re more than pretty. You’re stunning!”

Rachael smiled again. “You already said so.”

“I know, but this time I mean it more. I mean, Jesus, Rach!”

She laughed lightly. Her body relaxed from the stiffness I hadn’t noticed. “You’re funny.” Demonstrating a newfound confidence, she asked, “Aren’t you going to wash me?”

I moved close again and rubbed her bare shoulders, slipping my hands to her upper arms.

Rachael smiled at me, eyes bright with amusement. “You forgot soap.”

“Oh!” I had!

She grabbed the bar and passed it to me. “Do my back first.” She turned around.

Two exquisite buttocks formed a sexy butt crack, her buttocks plump and sensual. There was a little crease where they met her thighs and that damned alluring gap below.

Grinning, for effect, I moaned, “God, Rachael,” and watched her body shake with giggles. “I’ve seen a lot of asses in my time, and let me assure you, yours ranks in the top ten of all time.”

She glanced over her shoulder. “In the top ten? Not number one?”

Smirking at her, I responded, “I haven’t fondled it yet.”

She laughed brightly, all shyness gone. “Wash me, Billy Bob.”

“With pleasure,” I said, lathering up my hands.

Soap is a wonderful accessory. Sure we need it to get clean. But I appreciated its other feature more. Soap is slippery. It lets hands slip and slide over skin. With soap you can feel every hidden curve and swell, the texture of skin, the fineness of bones. I started on her shoulders, then her arms, followed by the sides of her body before sweeping up to wash her back. Prominent shoulder blades led to her sweeping spine, and then I slowed where her bottom swelled out.

Taking my time, I washed her ass, each gorgeous cheek fitting my hand. When I eased a finger into her butt crack, she clenched her cheeks tightly, her buttocks indenting. I continued down, kneeling to wash her legs and there, on my knees, I could see the gap perfectly; her sexy pussy plump, almost ripe, and cleft tightly closed. A tingle of excitement returned.

I washed her legs and stood. Lathering my hands again, I moved closer to her and slipped my hands around her waist, washing her stomach. Her bottom touched me.

Ever so slowly my hands rose, skirting her breasts. I washed her neck, her upper chest, and finally, slowly, I cupped her exquisite breasts. I took my time, my touch turning into a caress. Then I circled her areolae with my fingertips and felt them crinkle. I teased her nipples and they hardened and rose. Her breasts were perfect and petite.

Satisfied, I headed south across her flat stomach, lower, ever lower, until with a sigh of pleasure, I held her pussy. Soap came into its own. I explored more than washed, loving how small she was in my hand.

Rachael suddenly shoved my hand away, stepped forward and turned. Her eyes were heated, dark and beautiful.

“You did that deliberately,” she accused.

“Do what?” I asked, trying to look innocent.

“My turn.”

She lathered up her hands, stepped close to me and reached around, staring into my eyes. Her hands washed my back, slipped down to wash my ass. She imitated me, washed slower, and eased her finger between my buttocks. Then she rubbed her breasts against me, side to side, smiling with mischief. Unlike me, she ignored my legs, and her hands passed my hips, came around and rubbed my stomach.

She backed away and looked down. I was partially hard. Her hand gently wrapped around my penis and she washed it, stroking me slowly. When I deliberately flexed Old Faithful and it moved, she jerked her hand away as if electrocuted, looked up at me and laughed brightly, blushing slightly.

I grinned, stood under the water to rinse and stepped out, leaving her to wash her hair. Dressed, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

RACHAEL INSPECTED THE BOTTLE of shampoo, opened the top and sniffed. Shrugging, she soaked her hair and started washing.

Eyes closed, fingers massaging, Rachael felt it again; the tingling in her breasts and heavy warmth in her pussy. How did Grandpa know just the right way to touch her to make her horny?

Heat returned to her face as she thought about how surprised she’d been when his penis twitched. It was such an immature reaction. But how was she to know? It was alive!

She’d really liked washing it. In her hand, she’d felt it thicken, and that was amazing! What did it feel like to have an erection, she wondered?

Rinsing her hair, she washed it again. Her mind wandered back to earlier this morning. It was the first time she’d woken up before Grandpa and, hoping that he might kiss her, she’d sneaked out of bed to brush her teeth. Seeing herself in the mirror, she’d brushed her hair vigorously, hoping her curls would magically disappear. They hadn’t, but at least they were soft curls, not tight ones.

Back in bed, at first, she’d thought Grandpa was asleep when he’d gently explored her breast. Rachael grinned. He’d almost convinced her until he started teasing her nipple. Then she knew he was really awake.

Rachael rinsed her hair again, looked for conditioner and couldn’t find any, so she started washing her body. It wasn’t until she washed her pussy that another stab of horniness hit her. Her hand slowed. She touched herself. In her mind, she relived that incredible moment. Horniness seemed to get rid of her shyness about sex. Feeling Grandpa’s erection between her thighs was exciting. It felt so big. But it was what happened when she was in the middle of cumming that still excited her. She’d loved feeling Grandpa’s erection moving. She’d loved Grandpa’s hand on her pussy, touching her, his finger inside her! But, Gawd! Feeling him spurt was incredible. His semen was so hot and wet, and there was so much of it!

Rinsing her body off, she turned the shower off, stepped out, grabbed a big, thick towel and dried herself. She wrapped it around her body and took another towel to dry her hair. The mirror was fogged over. She wiped it and studied her distorted face. Did she look older? More mature? She had to be. She used to think a guy’s semen would be disgusting. It isn’t!

She wanted to see Gramps cum, see his erection spurting, to see what she’d felt. Would he let her bring him off by hand? Would he like her to? He’d made her cum that way, so fair’s fair. Didn’t guys like hand jobs?

Rachael leaned closer to the mirror and studied the small holes left by the eyebrow ring. What a mistake that was! Had she really been so angry at Mom?

Glancing around, she spotted her soaking wet panties and camisole. She collected them and went to her room. Opening her dresser drawer, she looked through her selection of panties and bras, smiling with pleasure. Grandpa hadn’t asked how many she bought and now she had lots! Sexy ones, too!

A picture of his blue eyes jumped to mind - last night when she’d given him a peek at her panties outside on the chair. He still didn’t know she’d done it deliberately, his eyes staring at her crotch. But when he’d undressed her! Wow! Did he ever make her feel sexy! She was still amazed at how easy sexy play was with him. He made it fun!

Smiling with pleasure, she selected her underwear. She unwrapped the towel, paused, and dried her pussy again. Being desired was such a turn on!

Rachael found Grandpa serving fried eggs when she entered the kitchen. He spotted her and smiled, a great smile that reached his eyes. He studied her.

“Nice shorts. You’ve got some gams on you, Rachael.”

“Gams? What’re gams?”

“Legs.”

She sat and ate, suddenly ravenous. “What are we doing today?”

“Well, let me see. I thought I’d work in the vegetable and herb garden for a while, then take a nap. After that, I have a riveting book to read and maybe take a nap. It’s a busy day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.