Dilemma and Surprise
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Overcoming our Stale Love-life moves to a new level

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Revenge  

Our sex life takes a new twist and turn.

Dilemma? Well, yes. Ask any writer and storytelling is apparently ‘very easy.’ Back in my school days, you learned that to write successfully that all stories had a beginning, a middle and an end. They may have been called by differing names but basically, that was it.

So what’s the dilemma? Well, in the case of what I’m going to tell you I have no idea where either this really started or where the end is either likely or going to be. I only know that I’m writing down what happened in the last hour while it’s still fresh in my mind’s eye. I’m currently in a Hotel room by the way, and have just finished talking to and then continuing to watch my wife, Pat.

I travel on business. Sometimes Pat comes with me, to the nicer destinations you understand. At other times or if she’s got her own things that need to be done then she doesn’t and we chat at the end of the day before we turn in for the night.

This trip was one of those occasions when Pat had stayed back home. The dilemma has occurred because she is a technophobe and had completely forgotten about the latest piece of ‘smart’ home security that I had installed and was trialling.We have an open plan layout in our house and it had therefore been quite easy to install an HD Camera that covered all of our normal living areas. We had joked as we placed it to cover the widest view, that we could use it to spy on anyone in our house.

A few months had passed and I presumed Pat had forgotten it was there and that also that it that had the facility to not display a red light when recording. An hour ago I had rung as usual to wish her good night and because of the time difference, it was still early evening for her whilst actually a tad past my normal bedtime.It appeared she had forgotten that I could use it and talk to her at the same time, as I had been doing. We had broken the voice connection but for some reason, I had yet to turn off her side of the video.

Coming back from the bathroom, I was startled to hear voices. I realised that the video and one-way sound connection were still running and Pat now had a visitor that she was talking to and entertaining, given the drinks in front of them, fairly obviously for the evening. As I didn’t recognise the man I was curious and whereas perhaps I should just have broken the link, I didn’t and with no recording light, they were also unaware that I was watching. I just left it running as I continued to tidy up some paperwork and get ready for bed.

The evening got more interesting as he moved across and sat beside Pat and she giggled and said ‘No more naughty things Mike.’

Strange that as far as I was aware, up to that moment we didn’t have a ‘Mike’ amongst our friends. As events unfolded it quickly became obvious that Pat and Mike were not strangers.

An aside at this point. Like many folks as our marriage grew older and longer it had become a little staid so we had decided to ‘spruce’ it up a little and to that end had introduced a little bit of fantasy into our love-making. So I might be the gardener, or the window-cleaner or even the delivery guy. Pat also had roles she had played.

It had quite successfully brightened the erotic side of behaviour no end. One of the ‘fun’ ideas was that as I walked in of an evening I would be told that I should whistle or make more noise as I arrived, that way her ‘friend’ would have more time to escape without getting caught.Only now it appeared that maybe, just maybe, the technology had done the catching for me.

In the meantime, as I watched, Mike leant over and kissed the end of Pat’s nose. It was a strangely romantic thing to do and while I found it slightly unsettling it added a frisson of interest, to say the least. Pat turned towards him and putting her arms around him kissed him really passionately as if she meant it.Laying back along the sofa she put her legs up on it as Mike moved and knelt beside it, still kissing her but now with his hand caressing her middle. The kissing became more intense and his hands ‘wandered’ to capture her breast.

Part of me was shaken to the core, another part intensely aroused as I looked in - a voyeur on a very powerful scene that was developing in front of me.

Pat eased Mike to one side and undid her blouse, shrugging it off and then undoing her front-clasp bra, her breasts now exposed and free of their tethers. Mike leant forward and kissed first one nipple and then the other, her areolae darkening to that fierce red colour I knew so well as Pat became even more excited and aroused.

Still kissing him, she undid the buttons of his shirt and then ran her fingers across his chest, twining them in his chest hair. Mike sat up a little and undid the snap of Pat’s jeans and ran his hand down towards her mound, whether inside or over her knickers I couldn’t see. With the effect it had on both Pat and me, her watching husband, it didn’t matter.

My own cock now stuck out of the gap in the front of the hotel dressing gown I was wearing. A cock that was red, angry and harder than I can ever remember at the sight unfolding in front of me. A fleeting thought in the back of my mind suggested that their familiarity was such that what I was watching was not the first time and I was not about to become a cuckold, but had probably, unwittingly been one for some time without knowing it.

Pat sat up and half standing slipped her jeans and pants off, now naked for Mike. As he waited Pat undid his belt and eased his chinos down and then off. I suppose I took a little relief that at least I was not being cuckolded by a larger cock than my own. Strange how we men think at an odd time like this.

With Mike standing in front of the now sitting Pat, she took his cock in her mouth, peeling back the foreskin, just as she did for me. Again just as she did for me she slid her mouth down and took Mike’s cock in all the way, deep-throating him until her nose rubbed his stomach. Mike’s eyes were closed and his head thrown back at Pat’s ministration. Now she slipped her mouth off and holding his cock out of the way took first one then both of his balls in her mouth as she sucked on his scrotum.

I felt my own cock twitching in sympathy as she did that. Mike gently pulled her away from what she was doing, turned her back along the settee and kissed his way around first her breasts and then down her front to her mound.Interesting! That wasn’t shaved when we’d had a farewell love-making session before I left last night. I vaguely wondered how she was going to explain that away and then went on to think that actually I was so turned on by what I was watching, I didn’t care.

Mike was now eating at the ‘Y’ and Pat was writhing under what he was doing and then she shuddered and pushed him away as I watched her have one of her biggest orgasms that I could remember. Mike didn’t wait, but kneeling in front of Pat turned her round, put her legs over his shoulders and being at just the right height eased the tip of his cock to her opening. Spellbound, I watched as her first new cock that I knew about pushed apart the thick, slick, wet lips of her quim and slowly eased it’s way in.

Did I mention the new camera had tilt, pan and zoom? Well, it did and I could watch them in semi close-up as the age-old dance of the night started in earnest, his balls slapping out the rhythm of their coupling. Pat moved her legs down so they now clasped him to her, her heels digging into has back as her nails scratched and drew blood on his back.

Once, twice, they arched their backs so his cock was as deep as possible as they came near enough together. As they did so, even though I wasn’t even touching my own erection, so did I, in time to their cumming. I suspect I came just as much as Mike had, just in a more messy form.

Mike’s cock had shrivelled and slipped out of Pat. As the cream pie started to leak Mike leant forward and cleaned the mess he’d made - as yet something I had not yet done after myself. As he stood Pat cleaned him off with her tongue, something she liked doing and always did willingly for me.

Now I mentioned a surprise in the title. Mike moved out of the camera view and Pat looked straight at me and winked!!

Busted!

She picked up her cell and pressed a button. Mine rang. I answered as it seemed like the best thing to do.

“Hello darling,” said Pat. “Did you enjoy that? I hoped and then knew you were watching. The camera makes a slight noise as it moves. Welcome to the next phase of our awakening...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.