Mansion Lesvos - Cover

Mansion Lesvos

Copyright© 2017 by Mahir

Chapter 3: The Sentinel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Sentinel - Upon receiving a mysterious letter, Mahila traveled over to the mansion of her admirer who stayed within the confines of Yoni chamber. Entering the canal of that mansion, she came across the beautiful sentinel and acceded to her sexual advances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   High Fantasy   Mystery   Indian Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Indian Erotica   Slow  

Mahila’s Diary.

6:35 a.m.

I looked around, blinking my eyes in the pitch dark. The only thing perceivable, which roused my olfactory sense, was that pungent musky aroma. I frowned at its familiarity, despite being at a loss to discern my current location. Seemingly, I had already smelled the whiff that made my mouth water. Closing my eyes, I envisioned those fleshy thighs and that glossy yoni open for inroad, and then...

‘Who is this?’

I gave a start and opened my eyes. Thanks to the first sign of illumination, I could directly locate the source of that mellifluous voice. She was standing with her arms crossed across her big chest. Awestruck, I gave her naked splendor one roaming gaze. She had a beautiful spotless face, with elegantly braided hair. Impetuously, I touched the silky plait that draped over my left shoulder like a thick black snake; her locks weren’t longer than mine. Her curvaceous figure oozed sensuality, and her supple skin illuminated the space where we stood facing each other. Straightening my left arm, I looked up at her face again. Her beautiful pink eyes or I thought the illumination made them unusually pink, coldly lingered on me. Immediately, I felt my breath hitch and my feet nailed to the ground. As though giving me a lewd look, she licked her lips. Feasibly, my stupefied comportment had pleased her for something she anticipated.

‘Are you expected, Sundari?’

Her question startled me out of my benumbed state. ‘Wh-what, ‘ I stammered.

‘Are you expected, ‘ she repeated. ‘No one but my mistress or I know how to open the doorway of this virginal mansion.’

‘Mistress, ‘ the raised tone of my voice betrayed quizzicality as I spoke the word.

‘Ah, you aren’t supposed to appear out of thin air in her canal Sundari! She might have sent somebody with an invitation to your dwelling.’

I stared at her, cudgeling my brains to remember who had popped by my doorstep a few days back. After conveying her mistress Apsara’s endearing salutation and a brief message concerning her desire to see me in person, the gorgeous ambassadress handed me over that rainbow envelope and a glassine map; she casually forbade me to read the contents of envelop until my arrival at Mansion Lesvos, built high on Mons Sapphyonai.

‘Yes, ‘ I affirmed, to my surprise, in a level voice. ‘Dutika was her name. She delivered this envelope, emphatically instructing me not to read Apsara’s letter but when I arrive here.’

‘We do not say her name for the sake of correctitude befitting our modest temperament. However... ‘ she paused, looking at the torn envelope in my right hand.

‘Do you keep guard on the gate or something?’

She laughed. ‘I am the sentinel of this canal and yes, watch over the doorway that you opened just a while ago.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.