Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park - Cover

Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A hard-working massage artist makes an out call to a Nudist Mobile Home Park to bring her version of "happy ending" to clothing challenged senior citizen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Now that she was completely comfortable with the rules and regulations of the Nudist Mobile Home Park, Patti began to think quite seriously about moving there because it kept her constantly on the edge of a passionate orgasm just observing all the bare flesh around her in close proximity.

Of course, as a trained massage expert, she was thoroughly familiar with human anatomy with regard to both men and women.

One of the things that had constantly surprised her in her career was that females tended to prefer the touch of another female when it came time get up close and personal with the all-important “private parts”.

Attending to those areas of specific need always was the best part of the job to her and she excelled in administering the most glorious “happy endings” for either sex according to their individual wishes. Sometimes, they would tell her in no uncertain terms exactly what they were expecting and that was always a relief because she hated to guess at their needs and make a wrong decision that was embarrassing to say the very least.

Her parents were dead set against her moving to the Nudist Mobile Home Park but when she tried to get them to verbalize their objections, they could only say,

“It’s mostly old folks, honey and they can be a bore even if don’t have any clothes on.”

On the other hand her partner in crime, the less than fashionable Heidi from her massage school graduating class told her that it was a good choice because crime was practically non-existent there and it would make life easy just walking around in your birthday suit all the time. She also brought up the fact that the openness of nude activities made one a lot more attentive to things like watching one’s diet and exercising to keep a nice figure if it was to be on display to one and all at all times. That very thought was in the back of Patti’s mind but she was hesitant to voice it because it sounded a bit self-serving or pompous about the importance of inviting sex with an open door policy.

Secretly, she was thrilled from the very first day with the act of spreading open her legs and knowing that dozens of people were looking at her snatch and when she bent over her private rear door was on view like some tender trap for catching randy lads with time on their hands and sex on the brain.

She also liked the advantage she had with her youth and general good looks figure-wise with all the mature adults in the park.

On Friday nights, after the bingo game, they had a group trivia contest in which she usually excelled because she was a library of trivia information on almost every subject imaginable. That was a hobby she had gotten from her grandmother who was a fountain of facts most people didn’t remember at all. The winners of the game received prizes and she had won tickets to the picture shows and a dinner at the neighborhood seafood restaurant. She offered to bolster the game’s popularity by furnishing a one hour session of full body massage with hot oil and the insinuation that a happy ending would be promised to one and all.

The night of her prize offering, the attendance was up a good twenty percent with a number of horny lads hoping to win her tender hands running wild all over their needy bodies.

She made her decision to move to the Nudist Mobile Home Park because of two reasons.

The first reason was economic because the park manager offered a nice double wide with a new air conditioning system for about half the normal rental fees providing she gave him a weekly massage to ease his tired bones on a quiet Friday night. That was such a good deal she was already sold on the move even before her other reason confirmed her decision to move as soon as possible. That second reason was the eager willingness of her best friend Heidi to join her at the Nudist Mobile Home Park providing she would show her how she should act with all her clothes off in front of all those strangers.

Heidi was not a shy girl and she often would play games like strip poker with mixed company and she loved to play “Pony Girl” with one of the other girls riding her back or with her riding one of the other girls totally naked and spanking each other like crazy cheerleaders building up excitement and fun for one and all. She had confided to Patti that she was still an anal virgin and had scant experience with oral sex because she had a long period of wearing horrible metal braces for most of her teenage years and it was only recently that her teeth could be shown with a wide smile that got boys thinking blow job whenever she licked her lips.

They had played at kissing and pretending to be a boy with each other but deep down inside they both knew they had to have cock in their relationships to have any chance at a satisfying release. It was nice getting up real close and tight with each other but boys or even older men were the name of the game with both of them and they felt comfortable hugging and holding and kissing each other knowing that they both wanted cock at the end of the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.