Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park - Cover

Patti Visits the Nudist Mobile Home Park

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A hard-working massage artist makes an out call to a Nudist Mobile Home Park to bring her version of "happy ending" to clothing challenged senior citizen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Patti remembered her last visit to the nudist park for an outcall with the female senior citizen. It had been an educational assignment and she had learned a great deal from watching the actions and attitudes of the naked people around her. Of course, she was used to naked clients stretched out and waiting for her busy hands on a daily basis. She delivered both in-call and out-call massages in the beach area and had built up a sizable clientele over the past few years. It seemed strange to her that most of her clients were female because she would have thought the female customers would be looking for male massage artists to relax their tired muscles and shattered nerves.

It also surprised her that most of the women in the nudist colony were looking for massages with happy endings without any sense of shame at all. She sort of expected it from the male clients and had a great technique for stroking hard erections and getting results in the shortest time possible. The females were a different story with their layered needs for release that usually included a lengthy period of oral stimulation to get their juices flowing properly. She generally met their demands with graceful dignity but insisted they return the favor before they got up off the top of the table.

This assignment was for a couple in need of full body work. They had asked for thirty minutes each and she only charged them the going rate for a one hour session with a single client.

The man’s name was David and he apologetically explained that he and Harriet were not married but they were close friends and it almost felt like they were most of the time. It certainly didn’t make any difference to her because she was in a great relationship with a married man for the past two years and had no intentions of giving up his wonderful cock just because some other woman had her name tattooed on his left butt cheek.

Patti was of the opinion that Harriet was quite well-preserved for a woman of almost sixty-nine. Her tits were sagging a bit but that was not detrimental at all to satisfying guys looking to suck nipples or even getting real kinky with a little bit of titty-fucking.

Her ass was well-padded, but most guys kind of liked wrapping their thighs around a nice heart-shaped twin-cheeked bouncy female bottom and age made no difference when you were staring at that beautiful crack with the crinkled star in the center for a bulls-eye target.

She had witnessed Harriet up close and personal getting it hot and heavy from a truck driver that must have weighed three hundred pounds, if he weighed an ounce. The guy was one of those macho types that liked to slap a girl’s backside even as he was poking her fast and furious. She had encountered a few of them in her short sexual span of adventure, but tended to avoid them because they always left her feeling a bit dirty in an way that was more of a downer than a source for excitement.

Harriet’s significant other, David, was a darling of a fuck-buddy because he constantly inquired if all was satisfactory with his feminine copulation partner. The first few times he did that with her, she almost died from embarrassment, because she was used to much rougher treatment from her earlier bed partners. She estimated his age at about early sixties, but he was remarkably in good shape due to daily swimming in the Olympic sized swimming pool and using the exercise machines in the well-equipped resident work-out room.

She noticed that the residents generally tended to keep themselves in better fit shape than most of the young people her own age because they must have had this overall fear that they would not live as long as they should because they neglected their bodies. Pattie had discovered that the older people were physically fit and primed for sexual activity at the drop of a hat. She surmised it might be due to their belief that it was not wise to pass up a single opportunity at intercourse because it might be their last taste of the apple before they headed to their reward in the skies.

One thing that was missing in the nudist mobile home park was the variety of pets she was used to in her old neighborhood where they almost outnumbered the house dwellers and definitely were a lot noisier.

Harriet, David and she went to a party at the home of one of the younger residents. Her name was Sheri and she had just recently passed fifty-five, the minimum age required for residency in the nudist mobile home park. Just like many of the other residents, she was divorced and she made no bones about the fact that she was happily divorced because her ex was a complete prick.

It was Harriet’s friend, Doris that told her about how this petite youngster had surrendered her body to an organized gang bang that included the crestfallen David and half of the naked men on their street. Her swiftness in agreeing was primarily due to her long repressed fantasy of hauling a train of horny men lined up and waiting for a shot at her plump little ass. The women seemed to bask in the mention of how humiliated the men had made the newcomer feel as they took their wet turns on her rump. They seemed to enjoy making nasty comments on her shortcomings in the appeal of her pretty pussy and the attraction of her tight little rear door star. In her particular case, her backside was so appealing that she had to take a fair share of actual ass pounding in this initiation rite for the new residents in totally unrestrained fashion. Patti was glad she did not have to undergo this rite of passage reserved for newcomers because she was not an actual resident, but merely a guest of Harriet and David.

After midnight, most of the residents of the nudist mobile home park congregated down in the pool area and watched their exhibitionist neighbors coupling in the darkened waters of the pool. They were shouting and laughing like teenagers at play doing kinky business under the surface of the water. Harriet dared Patti to take David on from behind so all her neighbors could see how virile and manly David was even with girls young enough to be his daughter. Patti had to admit it was exciting but she was not all that enthusiastic about the under the water humping because it was hard to get the kind of tingle she needed to have a proper orgasm. Of course, she hid that from the spectators and pretended that David’s cock buried in the submerged pussy was the perfect ending for a day of fun and games. One of the young guys that the club had hired as a life guard jumped in after David was all tuckered out and replaced him with a preemptive capture of Patti’s bouncing buttocks and all he asked in a mocking shout of victory was a simple question.

“Ass or pussy, babe!”

The rude question was directed at her with several snickers from the nude females within hearing distance.

It was so presumptive that it forced her to laugh as she replied,

“Do them both, honey, if you are of a mind to try them for comparison.”

The watchers in hearing distance all laughed at the lighthearted chatter and quieted down to hear Patti’s groans from the young life guard’s vigorous pounding. Some of the older women invited their partners to couple them from the rear as they watched the spectacle and the sight of so many submerged fucking twosomes made it look like some ritualistic exercise routine in a class for perfecting the shape of the female ass. I seemed to Patti that the life guard was able to stretch her sphincter more easily under the water and she wondered if it had anything to do with the difference in pressure. The fact that everyone was stark naked made the coupling exercises easy to initiate and there was no mess or fuss about bathing costumes or searching for a condom in the hedonistic moment. Patti was happy that she had the morning after pill and she figured most of the women were already past that point in the nubile cycle that they had to worry about begetting a child just fooling around underwater in the poorly lit pool after midnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.