Siobhan - Cover

Siobhan

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 6: Jade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jade - One night between midnight and six AM Eastern, most of the people of the world died. No one knew why; there was no warning; they simply stopped. Some survived to live a few extra hours or days. In the USA, this meant that most folks died in their beds. Streets, roads, and bridges remained mostly open. In other parts of the world, the timing was such that the visible carnage was horrendous. For the dead, neither situation mattered a whit. After a week, humanity was dead - all but a very few.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

At the next evening’s briefing, Monica took on the task of explaining to BEM the family’s need for a purpose. “BEM, how many species do your people know? Are humans the only victims of malfeasance or catastrophe? How do others bring justice? How is succor provided?”

BEM stopped chewing on his chicken and dumplings, sat back, and thought. Then he started replying to their questions, “We know that hundreds, maybe thousands, of species exist in the galaxy you call the Milky Way, but we have not met them all. There are empires, federations, confederations, and independents. With all the many races, some are more hostile than others. Many are insular and isolationist - paranoid, if you will. Overt battles are rare, but not unheard of. Competition often leaves some bereft.”

“The addressing of these situations and those from catastrophic events is not consistent.” He gave the equivalent of a frown and added, “We Seeker do not consider the behaviors of many peoples to be ethical, but we feel constrained from correcting or even addressing behaviors outside our own sphere of influence. There is a Trade Association with many participating member species, and they sometimes broker assistance.”

“So, as we understand your reply,” Monica reflected aloud for his benefit, “the Seeker would not object if we undertake to address some of these wrongs by assisting victims such as ourselves? We have in mind sharing our planet with victims and refugees - at least until their problems are resolved.”

“That is very generous,” responded BEM. “I’m sure any proposal would be listened to, especially if it addresses our own debt to you.”

“Let me stipulate that we are not about to cede Earth to any outsiders,” Susan stated emphatically. “Any species demonstrably unable or unwilling to limit their population is forbidden entry to Earth, and we’d prefer that they not become aware of Earth’s existence. All of those who are invited would be required to contribute and earn their stay. Without exception, they would be required to respect the rights of others. They would not be allowed to impose their own beliefs or customs upon any others. Any others!

Mishka explained, “We have another maxim to add to that: ‘your right to swing your fist ends at my nose!’ We will apply that concept to the imposition of laws, rules, and customs, as well as physical actions within and external to any group. Peoples, and also individuals within a people, must be protected and respected.”

“Conceptually, I think the Seeker will support you and your goals,” BEM replied, “especially as the need for the refugees to contribute would likely free resources we Seeker must now devote to restoring and maintaining Earth.”

“There is yet another maxim among us,” Monica told him, “that ‘absolute power corrupts absolutely,’ and we want to lessen that probability. We will form an advisory group from any of the species, invited to Earth, and from the Seeker, one that is not currently affiliated with, or a member of, a Seeker Nexus. You are to keep your current role, but we want another Seeker dedicated to this new undertaking.”

“What you ask is difficult but not impossible,” BEM answered. “It will not be a male, because our un-bonded males would not have the empathic capacity the task will require. Females are difficult, because they are bonded almost instantly upon reaching our equivalent of your menarche.”

“Further, parents are unwilling to risk accidental and unsuitable bonding, so the young female is either kept isolated or is placed with a pre-selected male or Nexus as she approaches childbearing maturity.” He looked around, “As a practical matter, most female children are committed to a male, long before reaching what you call menarche.”

He paused, and then seemed to brighten and said, “However, there is one who might be a suitable candidate. I will ensure that she is made aware of the opportunity and its conditions and consequences. One consequence is the forfeit of the right to bear her own offspring. Our women are not capable of breeding outside their Nexus, and any breeding of an unattached female would instantly bring her into the Nexus of the male.”

After their instantaneous consultation, Melody told him, “We would not wish any being to suffer aloneness such as we have experienced. Tell your candidate that she would become ‘family’ to us, even though joining our Nexus is impossible.”

The evening briefings continued as usual. Though BEM gave no progress report on finding candidates for their consideration as refugees. He did report that the Seeker, in general, were more than enthusiastic in support of their proposition to aid refugees.

Then, one evening, he appeared with a green female clad Earth-style in a short skirt and a crop-top buttoned blouse. “This is my daughter,” he announced, “and she wishes to join you.”

The young Seeker nodded shyly.

“Among my people, she is considered unusually uncomely,” he apologized. “She is too tall, her hair is lank, her eyes are tiny, her skin is off-color, her odor offends, and she has too much shape. Neither Nexus nor parent of a maturing male will accept her. She has been schooled, but sequestered for many years. Her learning of your language is good, but not yet complete. Your providing her with a purpose and a future would be a boon beyond my Nexus’s fondest dreams.”

He looked at his daughter and added, “Her affliction has given her an empathy that is likely unmatched by any other prospective candidate.” He took her hand and placed it in Mishka’s.

Mishka and his companions were in shock, and the young Seeker drew back in fear that she was being rejected, yet again.

Mishka’s arms encircled her, and the others rushed to join them. “Welcome to your new family,” came Siobhan’s voice, and Mishka added, “You are the most incredibly exotic and beautiful woman I - no, we - have ever seen!”

Indeed, she was! Her skin was an incredible translucent imperial jade. She was blessed with bright red lips; her flowing blond hair reached her butt; long ivory-colored lashes framed her striking blue eyes; and her curves would raise an erection on a corpse. And then there were the delicious pheromones!

The two Seeker were in complete and utter shock. This was not the expected reception. They had anticipated an extended negotiation, concessions, and the necessity for a huge bribe, err ... dowry - though what need had Mishka’s Nexus of a dowry?

The Nexus was in lust; pure, unadulterated lust. From youngest to oldest, male to female, toenail to hair, desire filled them. They practically shoved BEM through the door in their rush to be alone with her.

“We need to get to know our new wife.”

“Why don’t you skip the next few briefings?!”

“Don’t call us, we’ll call you.”

An almost cacophony of voices sounded with these and similar sentiments. BEM made his way to his Miata and departed, wondering what had just happened.

Mikey and Siobhan each took a hand, escorted their new partner to the dinner table, and seated her on Mishka’s right. <Jade! Her name should be Jade> Josella told them. ‘Hearing’ instant agreement, she spoke, “We think your name should be Jade. On Earth, jade is considered one of the rarest, most precious, and most beautiful stones. We want you to have a name that communicates your value.”

Jade, overwhelmed, burst into tears. Mikey reached over and patted her thigh, saying, “You’re special. Everything is gonna be fine. You’ll see.”

They fed her a huge hamburger and French-fries. The Seeker had no concept of sandwich as food, so they showed her various additions to enhance the burger’s flavor. Mustard, tomato, pickle, and onion made her eyes grow wide. Then, she discovered the joys of fries dipped in catsup. They stuffed Jade with a huge slab of apple pie à la mode for dessert.

The meal over, the Nexus took Jade on a tour of her new home. They pointed out Mikey’s bedroom, though he seldom slept there any longer, and told her that she should use it as a retreat if she needed to be alone.

The large shower was a revelation, but it was clear that everyone would no longer fit at the same time. It took some explanation why that mattered, but Jade soon understood that in addition to sanitation, showers were used for bonding and recreation. They showed her the huge bed in the master bedroom and explained that her new family slept together, every night, with or without sex.

Siobhan giggled and said, “Seldom without, you understand. You are invited to either or both. We’ll talk more about that in a little while.”

The tour ended, and they congregated back in the living area. Mishka usually sat on a sofa so that he could have maximum contact with his ladies surrounding him. This evening, he chose the recliner and seated himself with Jade held close on his lap. She was not a member of the Nexus, and would never be, so he wanted to give her the special attention she was going to need to join his family.

<Let me have the lead on this, > he requested of his Nexus. <We don’t want to emphasize her differences - she’s had more than enough of that in her life.>

<Right! Have at it. Make her truly ours!> he was directed by consensus.

“Jade,” he began, “Let’s talk biology, and specifically, let’s talk sex.” He felt her nod, so he continued. “You know better than I do if your biology is compatible with ours for pleasurable sex. In humans, sex is important for good family bonding, but it isn’t required. But know that we all want you to have as full a family life as you can. For our part, your body is delicious and desirable in every way. The ‘if and when’ timings are entirely up to you.”

“Family, my family,” Jade began, “You are all I could ever hope for. A Nexus was never going to be mine, so full membership in your family is exactly what I want with all my heart. Seeker perceive your species as ugly, and as far as I know, no attempt at sex has ever been made. Our DNA wouldn’t match, but the body parts will fit. They should react enough alike, and frankly I’m horny and randy enough to sex any and all of you!”

<Okay, tonight’s designated shower partners are Siobhan, Matilda, and Melody. The rest of you head in and get clean and wait in bed. If you want, you can start warming up without us.> Mishka was taking charge, at least for the moment.

“Siobhan and Mikey, shower rules are still in play. You can wash, and you can look; but hands off - you aren’t in varsity play yet. Agreed?” Mishka was still sure that neither were ready for full-out physical sex, and he wanted no ‘accidental’ slippage in the throes of passion.

“Okay, Daddy,” came two reluctant but prompt responses.

Mishka stood, lifting Jade with him and crossed to the sofa where Siobhan, Matilda, and Melody remained. They scooted over so that Mishka could sit between Siobhan and Melody, and then scooted back close. Mishka saw luscious lips seeking his and turned his full attention to kissing them. Jade had his undivided attention until...

Siobhan - with that cute, happy, and altogether insidious, <Giggle.>, made the buttons on Jade’s blouse, one-by-one, undo themselves. No! They were undone by invisible forces. Then Mishka felt his zipper open. <Siobhan! Stop it!> <Giggle, Who me? But I’m not touching anyone.> ‘Oh, hell!’ Miss Precocious Sunshine had discovered BEM’s predicted TK! Things were getting out of hand... literally!

Mishka decided to ignore Siobhan’s activities. She was mischievous but not malicious, and Jade deserved his undivided attention. He redirected himself to Jade’s oh-so-luscious lips. Then he changed his mind and took advantage of Siobhan’s efforts. His hand reached into Jade’s open blouse and cupped her braless, perky, and magnificent breast. He ran the flat pad of his thumb around and over her nipple. She stiffened and moaned. Well, now he was certain some of her erogenous zones were similar to those of humans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.