Hunger Is Only Skin Deep
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

The scene at home is just too much for Sasha. Seeing her friend dead on her bed was already too much, but having homicide detectives there is worse. Jonathan works the scene quickly and leaves his partner, Tom, to finish up so that he can be here for her.

Sasha had decided that hearing about August’s death would be better coming from her and thus best to wait until the morning. That chance never comes, however. Lisa had closed out the business deal earlier than expected and made her way to Sasha’s. The flashing lights and multitude of people didn’t do anything to prepare her for what came next.

Lisa broke down and if not for Sasha being there to comfort and hold her, she might have gone off the deep end. Together they cried, but Sasha held back so that her friend could fully grieve. Eventually Lisa cried herself to sleep in Sasha’s arms. Jonathan suggests that they stay at a hotel for the night and Sasha can’t agree more. The last thing any of them need tonight is to stay here. The cleaning would be done tomorrow, which would be one less reminder when they return.

The drive isn’t too long. Jonathan takes them to a pretty nice hotel on the outskirts of town, near the interstate. The hotel tailors more to people traveling through, like most, but also to truckers. By the time Jonathan returns to the car from booking a room, the rain has started to drizzle.

“It looks like it’s going to come down hard,” he says as he gets in, closes the door and starts the car.

Sasha looks at him, a puzzled look on her face. “How can you not be sad about her death?” she asks.

Jonathan pulls his hand from the shifter and caresses her face. “Believe me, I’m sad,” he says. “It is tearing me up inside. I guess what helps is that I see death nearly every day. I have to cut off my emotions or I’d end up breaking down and then I would be useless at my job. It just kind of comes natural.”

She nods her head, understanding. She doesn’t like it, but she understands. Jonathan turns away, puts the car in drive and pulls around to the other side of the hotel. Their room is on the bottom floor, which suits Sasha just fine. The less effort she has to make to get inside, the better.

“Go ahead inside, I’ll get our bags and Lisa,” Jonathan says as she gets out of the car.

But Sasha shakes her head and says, “Will you sit with me?”

He looks past her and all he sees is an empty field next to the hotel, presumably owned by the hotel itself. “Any place in particular?” he asks.

Sasha nods and looks over to the empty field. “Just out there, on the grass. The rain is soothing.”

He shrugs and smiles. He carries Lisa inside and sets here in the bed, sliding the comforter over her. Then he heads outside. “Lead the way love,” he says, closing the door behind him.

Sasha waits for him to catch up to her before taking his hand and pulling him out into the field where she finally collapses into tears. Jonathan holds her tightly, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head softly.

“We’ll find who this is and we’ll catch him.”

Her crying soon turns into a sob as she settles into him. The drizzling rain starts to fall a little harder into a gentle rhythm. She moves from facing Jonathan to pressing her back against him, settling down with her back against his thighs. In silence, they sit for a while, just enjoying each other’s company and comfort.

Jonathan’s hands begin to softly massage he shoulders after a few minutes, working out to the tips and then back again to slip under her hair. He lets his fingers walk along her soft skin and feels her head roll forward as she relaxes. His hands slide down the sides of her neck to caress the front of her shoulders along the bones, dipping to run lightly over the tops of her breasts before withdrawing to the back of her neck again. Under his hands, he feels her breath catch as he slides down her chest again.

Sasha’s head is rolling on a totally relaxed neck, but every time he moves down with his hands, her breath shortens and she becomes acutely aware of his body heat so close to hers. She pushes back against his thighs and feels his cock, already semi-hard, press into her back just below her shoulder blade. Almost instantly, her nipples pucker and she can feel a wetness forming between her thighs. Despite the feeling of losing her friend and the pain that has come with it, the combination of the rain and Jonathan is doing a remarkable job with helping to take her mind from it.

He moves his hands down further and brushes her hard nipples with the tips of his fingers. A soft moan vibrates its way up her chest as she drops her hands to run along the outside of his thighs, feeling the muscles of each leg through the fabric covering them. He slides his hands up a little, then back down to encompass her breasts, his palms rubbing her aching nipples. Sasha bites her lower lip against the moan building in her throat as he slips his hands to the sides and thumbs the tips of her breasts.

She lets go of the horrors of tonight. Sasha knows that they will still be there no matter where she takes her mind. Her guilt tries to surface and tell her that this is not the time to be doing this, but she fights it back down with the thoughts of other ways she could take her mind elsewhere. A bar would be the perfect place to start, but having a hangover and feeling sadness and loss just doesn’t seem too appealing. With this thought, Sasha let’s all the bad thoughts go and she fully relaxes to enjoy the moment, this moment.

Sasha sits up and pulls at her wet, clinging shirt. Not wearing a bra has made the shirt stick to her skin more, but Jonathan helps with it and in no time it is up and over her head. Then she quickly removes the boy shorts she threw on and spins around to face him. She places her legs on either side of his and pulls him close. Jonathan cups her face in his hands and captures her mouth with his, his tongue pressing past her lips to twirl around her tongue. She wraps her arms around his waist and presses her breasts against his thighs. Her legs hook around his and the cool air hit her swollen pussy lips as she spreads her legs a bit further.

Sasha’s hands come around to rest on Jonathan’s lower back for only a second before slipping under his shirt. She roughly drags the shirt over his head and tosses it away. Exhilaration filled her as the cool rain beats over her skin. Jonathan pulls her close and brings his mouth down on hers. He plunders her mouth once again as he run his hands up and down her arms. Then he forcibly pushes her back, making Sasha arch her back and expose her breasts and rock hard nipples up at him. With a hungry look, Jonathan lens in and his lips encircle one of her rock hard nipples. The shock of the warmth contrasts the cool rain and it has her gasping in the night air.

As the twirls his tongue around on nipple, then the other, Jonathan slips a hand between her thighs and runs his fingers along the slick folds. Her hands come up to grab his hair even as he slips a finger into her and covers her clit with his thumb. A cry escapes her lips as he toys with her, her face upturns, eyes closed. Within moments, she is ready to orgasm, but he keeps her from plunging over the edge until her wants her to. With a final push, he sends her soaring into her climax. Her body hunches over and her hips pump in rhythm with her orgasm. With the one hand between her thighs, the other wrapped around her back, he holds her up. The waves crash over her repeatedly until she can’t take anymore.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.