Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Jonathan steps through the door, tosses his keys to the small table in the foyer and quickly steps into the living room. Sitting on the couch is Sasha in the matching black bra, thong, stocking, suspenders and stilettos. She has a big smile on her face.

“Welcome home love,” she says soothingly.

“I stopped at the hospital and they said you left early,” he says stopping short as he looks her over.

“I feel tent times better,” she says coolly. “Besides, you know I hate hospital stays.”

“Who does?”

“Well? What do you think?” she ask changing the subject abruptly and back to where she intended it to go in the first place.

“You look great,” he says, “Stunning.”

“You have good taste,” she says standing up and sliding over to him.

Jonathan smiles and places his arm around her waist, pulling her in closer to him. Their lips lock, turning quickly into a passionate kiss. When he breaks away he says, “I’m glad you like it. I spent the entire day just trying to match everything.”

“And you got it right too,” she teases.

They laugh briefly before kissing again. His hands roam her body, his fingers gracing all the right places while squeezing all the others. Then his hand touches her belly and he starts to rub it in slow tight circles.

“Do you think you’ll find me sexy when I’m all fat and bloated?” she asks pushing her head back onto his shoulder.

Jonathan tips is head, his lips brushing her ear as he says, “I’ll like you no matter how you turn out. Besides, there isn’t anything sexier than a pregnant woman ready to pop.”

“So that’s why your eyes always drift to the pregnant women.”

“What? No ... I mean.”

She spins around and slaps his chest playfully. “I’m kidding. I don’t mind you looking or even touching, you know that, because...”

“ ... I’ll always come home to you,” he finishes for her.

“Right.”

“I know I’d like nothing more than fuck you right here and now,” he says grinning at her like a shark. “But how about we do dinner?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she says as she steps away and pulls out the rest of the clothes she bought. “That’s why I had to rest of the outfit you bought me out and ready.”

He smiles and quickly darts off to the room to get changed.

The restaurant is busy, as it is one of the most popular in town, but they don’t have to wait long to get a table. Dinner is going pretty good, but Jonathan cannot take his mind of his girlfriend. She looks incredible.

“What’s running through your head?” she suddenly asks him as she sips on a glass of white wine.

“Ah, sorry,” he says. “My thoughts seem to keep me from focusing.”

“You’re thinking about me?” she asks with a cunning grin.

“Of course,” he says. “Like I said work is being left at work. My focus when I’m with you is you.”

“So why did you check out the exits and other patrons. And why are you sitting, facing the door?”

“Habit,” he says with a laugh.

“It’s okay Jonathan. Soon I’ll be the wife of a cop, so I may as well get used to it.”

“And who’s the lucky guy?”

“I was thinking Tom,” she says as she slips a foot under the table and into his lap. Jonathan nearly jumps at the sudden intrusion and Sasha slides it down into his groin. Instantly his cock starts to get hard and fast. “I know he’d like to fuck me.”

“Great guy. He has saved my ass a time or two.”

She smiles and it turns into a giggle. “So when is it happening? We do have a baby on the way.”

Jonathan smiles and says, “As soon as I have the ring.”

“Then it better be soon,” she says. “Otherwise I may just have to ask you.”

Sasha slips her foot away suddenly and changes the subject saying, “How about dessert?”

Jonathan puts on a smile and nods. Once their dessert is finished, they pay and leave. The ride back home is fairly simple. They talk about miscellaneous things. Sasha informs him that she is going to be having dinner with Emily, the PE teacher, tomorrow. So if he has to work late, then that would be a good time to.

When they get home, Sasha wordlessly leads Jonathan down the hall and into the bedroom. They quickly peel away each other’s clothing until Jonathan is stark naked and Sasha is wearing only her black matching undergarments. His cock is harder than it has ever been. He almost feels like a virgin, about to get fucked for the very first time. Sasha reaches up on her toes and locks her lips onto his. They kiss for several long minutes, exploring each other’s mouths. All the while Jonathan’s cock gets harder and harder.

Sasha is the one to break the kiss. She grabs his hands and pulls him toward the bed and lies down. Jonathan doesn’t say a word as his soft hands gently begin to caress their way down her body to her ass. His finger slips back up, beneath the thong, pushing it aside to stroke along her lips.

“Mmm,” she groans. “I like that. Don’t stop.”

His finger rubs gently around her asshole and up into her pussy. His finger slips inside of her to gently thrust back and forth.

“Oh, Jonathan,” she cries. “I want to feel you tongue on my ass and pussy.”

Jonathan doesn’t hesitate. He pushes the fabric aside and thrusts his tongue up against her asshole. His warm breath immediately triggers sensations throughout her whole body. He starts solely at her asshole, teasing and licking at it very slowly and gently. At the same time, his fingers are still working against her pussy, teasing her clit and thrusting tenderly inside her pussy. Sasha can feel her body quivering and before she knows it, she is exploding with an orgasm.

Jonathan begins pushing his tongue into her asshole as he thrusts even more eagerly inside her wet pussy. Within seconds he has intensified her orgasm into an even greater experience. Sasha begins finding it hard to keep her position and finally has to push away to keep from falling off the side of the bed.

“Oh fuck, Jonathan!” she cries out. “That is incredible.”

As she tries to catch her breath, Jonathan quickly moves in to unsnap the bra. He likes the fact that it latches and unlatches from the front. He sucks one of her breasts into his mouth. He eagerly feasts his way back and forth between her breasts as his hand finds its way back to her pussy. He begins probing in and out of her pussy one second and grinding perfectly against her clit the next. All she can do is lay back and enjoy the waves of pleasure that are erupting throughout her entire body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.