Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Susie Holmes wakes up with a start. Instantly her fear grips her. She sits up in the bed, the soft white sheets clinging to her nude form. Her eyes scan the small bedroom. The street light outside her window illuminates it just enough for her to make out shadows and shapes of her furniture. There seems to not be anything out of the ordinary.

Slowly, she pulls the sheets from her body and slides her feet over the edge of the bed to hang slightly before pressing her toes into the soft carpet. She lets out a sigh, feeling foolish for thinking that she wasn’t alone in the room. She can’t recall having a nightmare, but of course like many of her dreams, they are fleeting and usually don’t leave even fragments of what they were about.

Her hand reaches up to her breast and she rubs it briefly before dropping it. Her pussy aches to be touched but there is still a feeling that something isn’t right. She stands up and walks over to the window, pushing the curtain aside to peer out. It is quiet on the street. The street lights shine brightly every few houses. There is nothing. She starts to wonder if it’s her nerves, her feelings of guilt for knocking Miss Grey down the stairs. It was a total accident and last she heard the teacher was going to be alright.

Her attention is drawn from the window by a sudden swoosh of air. She turns in time to see several black tentacles flying at her. She raises her arms up defensively and they are quickly wrapped from her wrists to her elbows. Her arms are pulled away from her body and she is stretched out and slammed into the wall next to the window. He legs are wrapped up by more of the vicious black tentacles and spread apart. Susie finds herself spread eagle against the wall and facing the maw of a monster with rippling muscles beneath glistening black skin akin to latex. His maw is full of glistening white teeth and dripping saliva. From the maw a thick red, veiny tongue slithers out. The red matches his beady eyes as they stare into her.

“What the fuck do you want?” she screams, hoping that at least one of her parents will hear her.

“Punishment,” he growls.

The tentacles push her against the wall harder as his tongue slips further out, stretching and maneuvering across her breasts, down her belly, over her mound and to her already wet slit where it slides along the length a couple times before retracting back to her mouth.

“You taste sweet.”

“Leave me alone!” she yells. “I haven’t done anything wrong!”

“Yes, you bitch,” he growls again. “You done wrong today and you will suffer punishment.”

A tentacle forms beneath his skin and slowly moves outward toward her. Susie’s eyes go wide and any thoughts that this was just some man in a costume flees from her mind. Then it moves incredibly fast, slapping her breasts.

“Ow! Stop!” she sobs. The tentacle slaps her again, harder this time. “Ow! Fucking leave me alone!” she yells through another sob.

“I think not,” he snarls. “I haven’t punished you yet. First come pleasure and then come pain.”

Before Susie can respond, she is slung across the room to the bed. She lands on her stomach as the rest of her body slumps over the bed. She whimpers and attempts to push herself up and off but the monster is there behind her, pushing her back down, pressing his hard cock against her. Tentacles wrap her wrists, holding her down and his massive hand slip to her hips. It slides between her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart.

“Please, please don’t do this!” she pleads.

“Do what bitch?”

“Please don’t rape me!” she answers crying. Tears stream down her face as she whimpers.

“Don’t worry,” the monster growls. “I think you’re going to enjoy this.”

He thrusts his hips a couple times, drives his massively thick cock up and down between her ass cheeks before settling the thick head of his cock against the girl’s puckered little asshole.

“No!” Susie yells as he rams his cock into her tight little hole.

He starts ramming his coco in and out of her asshole, not giving her anytime to adjust. Her hole stretches beyond anything she can imagine. She’s played with her ass a few times before, but never to this degree. Pain radiates through her as it feels like a hot poker has been inserted in her most tender of places. She feels a warm liquid filling her and slipping out and wonders if it is over, that the monster has had an orgasm.

“It looks like your asshole is a little unused,” he grunts, correcting her thoughts as he looks down at the blood seeping out around his shiny black cock.

His thrusting never stops, only increases in speed and power. He fucks her so hard that her eyes roll to the back of her head, taking her to the edge of unconsciousness. The only sound she makes is one of grunts and coos mixed together. And then she explodes. Her arms give out and as they do, the tentacles pull them back behind her back, adding just a little more pain, pain that she doesn’t feel over that of the pounding in her ass.

She feels her insides flood, becoming more slippery than before. But his thrusting doesn’t stop. He drives his cock in deeper as her body changes the dynamic and allowing greater access. Then she feels a second and third pulse before he pulls free.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.