Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

August and Lisa treat Sasha to a lunch at a Tex-Mex grill by the mall. After last night’s adventures which carried on this morning, all three women are hungry. They order enough food for an army and miraculously put it all down. When they finish they decide on a stroll through the mall.

“How about we check this place out,” Sasha offers as they pass a lingerie storefront.

“A little expensive here,” August says.

“Girl, don’t you know that she has Jonathan’s credit card?”

Sasha smiles and says, “I’m gonna pick out something for all of us, so why don’t you two meet me at that little coffee shop in the food court and twenty. I want this to be a surprise.”

Lisa steps up close to Sasha and places a finger to her chest, running down between her breasts. “I was looking forward to playing in the dressing room.”

“You were?” Lisa asks. “Girl, I think we both were.”

August smiles at Lisa before kissing her. “We can always check out the restrooms,” she suggests.

Lisa laughs and says, “Last time we did that we were in there for over an hour and I don’t think the person that had to clean up after us was happy.”

“Is it my fault you got me to cum everywhere?”

“Both of you are going for coffee,” Sasha instructs. “Or I’m going to forget the lingerie and take you to the restroom myself.”

August turns back to Sasha and kisses her on the lips, hard. “You want something?”

“A latte,” Sasha answers. “And you’re such a fucking tease.”

“Girl, when isn’t she a tease?”

“I know what you mean,” Sasha says with a laugh, drawing similar laughs from the other two.

“Twenty minutes,” August says. “I’m gonna hold you to that.”

“It’ll be worth the wait,” Sasha says before turning to head into the shop.

Sasha browses the rack and displays, selecting several appealing items. Since Jonathan is treating and told her to buy whatever she wanted, Sasha figures she’ll go all out. She finds a very sexy matching bra, thong and suspender belt along with black silk stockings, black stilettos, a light blouse that really shows off her cleavage and a tight black skirt. When she was done picking it all out she thinks how she can wear the skirt and blouse to school and no one would know what’s underneath. Maybe her subconscious was picking out everything. Jonathan sparked something in here yesterday during lunch and maybe, just maybe it would happen again.

She smiles to herself, or so she thinks. Her excitement must show. When Sasha heads over to the dressing rooms, she finds they are all occupied and stands impatiently, tapping her foot.

“Do you need some help?” the store’s only sales clerk comes over to ask.

“I’m supposed to be out of here in twenty minutes and I want to try all this on, but all the rooms are in use,” Sasha informs the girl.

The girl frowns for a moment before smiling and asking, “Meeting with your girlfriend?”

“What?” Sasha says cut off for a moment, then she remembers August kissing her in front of the store. “Oh, August? No she’s a good friend, both of them are.”

The girl smiles again and asks, “Would you like to use the employee’s dressing room?”

“You’d let me?” Sasha asks, not able to contain her excitement. “I don’t want you to get in trouble though.”

The girl waves a hand in the air. “Ms. Maria is out on vacation this week, leaving me to run the store. I don’t mind. I’m Sabrina by the way.”

The only problem with the dressing room is that it doesn’t lock, so Sasha hurries to undress and try on the items. There is a large triple-mirror where she can see how the items fit. So she undresses, hanging her clothes on a hook and piling the lingerie on top. The first thing Sasha tries on is the thong and it fit snuggly. It rides high on the hips and dips low in the front and back. She turns to check the back strap and admires the way it separates her ass cheeks. Turning again to the front, she pulls up the side straps, looks at her pussy bulge and is pleased at the sight.

Next, Sasha tries on the bra. It hooks in the front, which is a nice feature. The bra itself lifts and pushes her breasts together and nicely accentuates the fullness of them, showing off her cleavage nicely as well. She shifts her shoulders back and forth as she looks in the mirror. Her nipples are clearly visible through the sheer material.

Sasha isn’t sure what to try on next. She puts on the stockings, sits on the bench and unrolls each stocking past her knees and up her thighs, enjoying the silky feeling. The lace tops stop just a few inches shy of her panties. Then she puts on the suspender belt and slips on the stilettos before standing in front of the mirror. She takes it all in. Her breasts are displayed nicely, her legs look sexy and the Y shape of the thong is a major turn on as the rest disappears as if she isn’t wearing anything. She then begins to readjust the length of the suspenders, but they are giving her trouble.

Just then, Sabrina, the sales girl, peeks in the door behind Sasha and asks, “How is it going in here?”

Sasha is half bent over fiddling with the belt and on display for the young girl. Flustered and embarrassed, Sasha asks, “Would you mind helping me with these?”

She smiles and says, “I’d be more than happy to.”

Sasha watches the girl’s reflection in the mirrors as she walks over. She kneels down and begins to help. Sasha fidgets as the girl tries to adjust the straps, feeling the strange woman touching her.

“Stand still, let me get these adjustments right,” she says with a smile and Sasha obeys. “You picked out a nice selection. It makes you look incredibly hot and sexy.”

Sasha blushes. She is well aware just how hot and sexy she looks, but having a complete stranger tell her this while she is in a dressing room, half naked is a bit unexpected.

“Since you don’t have a girlfriend, are you buying this for a boyfriend or husband?”

“Kind of both boyfriend and friends,” Sasha replies.

Sabrina gives her a mischievous smile. When she finishes adjusting the suspenders she says, “I love the way this ensemble enhances your body, totally sexy.” The girl then reaches up and adjusts the bra straps. Her boldness really surprises Sasha as she continues sliding her fingertips beneath the elastic and around her breasts. Her fingertips circle around Sasha’s nipples, feeling her nipples becoming hard. Sasha looks into the mirror, watching her involuntary reactions to the girl’s touch. She then places her hands on Sasha’s waist and slides them down the outside of her hips. The girl can feel the sudden goose bumps on Sasha’s skin.

Then Sabrina turns Sasha away from the mirror so she can look at her backside in the mirror. The young girl moves around her and she watches as Sabrina slips her finger under the suspender. “It definitely shows off your ass nicely.”

Sasha looks in the mirror and likes how the thong and suspenders divide her ass and thighs. Sabrina turns her toward the mirror again and Sasha watches as she stands behind and slips her fingers beneath the side straps of the thong and pulls it up beneath the suspenders and tighter into Sasha’s pussy. Then the girl moves her fingertips lower, just until she can feel the heat radiating from her pussy. Sasha’s body reacts to the girl’s subtle touches, perfume and soft voice. She feels Sasha tremble and Sasha knows the girl can feel her wetness growing. The girl’s fingers nimbly slip into the folds of Sasha’s pussy.

Sasha tosses her head back, relishing in the sensation the surge through her body. She tries vainly not to make any noise, but several moans escape past her lips. Her gasp echoes through the small room as she climaxes, her juices squirting from her pussy soaking both the girl’s hand and the panties. When her eyes meet the girl’s, Sabrina smiles and steps back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.