Hunger Is Only Skin Deep
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Jonathan turns the bolt on the door and steps into the quiet house. The first thing he sees are two sets of shoes, two sets he’d recognize anywhere and is instantly glad that Sasha didn’t spend her birthday alone.

He heads into the kitchen and finds a couple empty bottles of wine sitting on the table and smiles. He passes them up to open up the refrigerator where he grabs the orange juice cartoon and gulps some down before replacing it and heading back out. The living room, Jonathan, guesses, is where much of the excitement took place. The pizza boxes are haphazardly stacked with one even lying at an angel against the coffee table. There are a few more bottles of wine sitting on the table or lying on the floor. Even the television is still on, as if they were in a rush to get somewhere.

And they were.

Jonathan smiles at the thought. He knows that in Sasha’s excitement, they headed for the bedroom without thinking of anything else. And this is where he decides to head next. When he opens the door to the room his eyes have to adjust to the semi darkness. With the curtain drawn and only a few streams of light coming through the cracks, the room is fairly dark. Before him are the three women, all tangled together in one heap.

What a lovely sight.

Jonathan stands in the doorway for several minutes, just watching his girlfriend and their friends sleeping. And after a few minutes Sasha begins to stir. Eventually her eyes open and adjust to the darkness before falling onto Jonathan.

“Oh, you’re home,” she whispers. “What time is it?”

Jonathan grins. “It’s ten o’clock,” he whispers back. “You are a bit late for school.”

She grins at him. “I got up this morning and called for a substitute. I’m not that irresponsible.”

He chuckles and says, “I never said you were and I figured as much. Just thought I’d tease you a little.”

“Now, it’s not nice to tease a girl in the morning,” she chides him as she untangles herself from the other two and slide toward the end of the bed.

Jonathan meets her at the end and leans down, bringing her lips to hers. “I take it you enjoyed your birthday.”

She smiles and tries to suppress her giggle. “I did.”

“That’s good,” he says brushing her cheek with his hand as he stands back up. “I’m sorry I couldn’t get home.”

“Though case?”

“Yeah, a woman in an alley. We got the guy and he is going to get nailed hard for it.”

“What happened?”

“Guy raped and then stabbed her to death,” Jonathan answers with a frown. “Bad thing is her little girl watched it all happen.”

“That poor girl,” she says sullen.

“I shouldn’t have said that,” he admonishes himself. “Bad way to ruin your day.”

“It is what it is I guess,” Sasha mumbles. “So many hateful people in this world.”

“Well, let’s get off the depressing stuff,” he says, trying to turn the mood back around. “What do you have planned today?”

“I dunno,” she answers. “I guess it depends on what you are doing. You got the day off?”

Jonathan shakes his head. “Actually I picked up a few hours of sleep at the station, but I got to get back to work on another case I got pulled from I’m actually here to just get dressed.”

“You have to run so soon?”

“Unfortunately.”

“So you can’t stay to play for just a little?” Lisa asks suddenly.

Jonathan’s eyes shoot past Sasha as Sasha spins around to look at the woman. Both Lisa and August are both fully awake and starring at the two.

“Yeah,” August agrees. “I wouldn’t mind helping Sasha get bathed before we start the day. Sort of like breakfast in bed, but without the bed or the traditional breakfast.” She adds a smile at the end which only makes Sasha and Jonathan both smile.

“Well, since you put it that way,” Jonathan says as he pulls his shirt over his head.”

Sasha smiles at August, crawls off the edge of the bed and takes August’s hand into hers. “We’ll be in the shower,” she says. “You two better enjoy yourselves.”

Lisa throws the sheets off her and lays back allowing Jonathan to admire her beauty. He slips onto the bed and gently spreads her legs apart. She gasps when he wraps his arms around her legs and pulls her in close. It isn’t the first time she has had sex with him, but he is the only man she has since being with August.

Jonathan leans down and slowly takes turns running his tongue along both of her thighs. Lisa whimpers softly with pleasure at the contact. Granted, there are things that she enjoys more with another woman than a man, but sometimes it is the same with the opposite. And as he moves further up to slowly lick the inner and outer parts of her pussy lips, she moans.

“Please...” Lisa whispers.

Jonathan begins licking and lightly sucking on her clits causing her pussy to swell. He continues for several more seconds before glancing up to see that she is tightly grasping both of her breasts and writhing in pleasure.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop,” she says lifting her head to look down at him.

Jonathan then slips two fingers into her pussy and begins slowly moving them in and out while sucking on her clit. Knowing that her wife and his girlfriend is just a room away, Lisa lets out an animalistic moan of pleasure as her short, but intense orgasm slams into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.