Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

The young blonde woman dashes from the back door and into the alley. Her breathing is ragged as her heart thunders in her chest. Without thinking of which may be the right way to go, she turns left. Her footfalls echo through the alley, bouncing off the walls. Halfway down, her heel breaks and sends her tumbling into a puddle of murky water.

The young woman starts to sob as she pulls the shoes from her feet. She looks over the broken heel and frowns. This was her best pair and now they’re ruined like the rest of her clothes. The door she had come out from suddenly slams hard against the wall. The sudden bang makes her jump and sends her heart racing even harder than before.

She scrambles to her feet and starts to run in the opposite direction, stumbling and nearly falling again. She keeps her footing and keeps going to the end of the alley where she has the option to once again turn left or right. Either way she sees street lights and people. So she takes a right turn. Her lungs burn as she tries to take in more air. But they just don’t want to cooperate. All she has to do is get out amongst people, maybe even get lucky and find a police officer.

Adrenaline pumps through her as her safety is close at hand. It is enough to drive her forward. She forgets her lungs are burning, that her legs are shaky. Then all her hope is lost as he steps out into the mouth of the alley. She skids to a stop, falling to her knees. She winces as she feels the raw burn of the scape on her left knee.

“Now Sally,” the tall man says. “Why did you run?”

“Please don’t hurt me, Max,” Sally pleads.

“It’s too late for that,” Max says as he takes a step into the alley.

Sally’s eyes get wider as the man approaches. As the darkness surrounds him, he changes physically. The immaculate suit he wears turns black and indistinguishable. His face and light brown hair disappears beneath the same blackness. His handsome features are gone, replaced by a hideous face full of sharp jagged teeth and beady red eyes that seem to pierce into one’s soul. A long red, veiny tongue slithers out, full of saliva that just falls in profuse amounts to the ground.

Sally crawls backward, never taking her eyes off the creature until her back hits cold metal. She takes her eyes off only briefly to see it is a large dumpster and this becomes her mistake.

She spins her head back around to come face to face with the creature. The thick red tongue whips around, sliding along her chin and then up the side of her face. Sally presses back into the dumpster as much as the dumpster will allow, full of revulsion. “Please, Max,” she starts to cry. “Please don’t hurt me.”

She squeezes her eyes shut, expecting the worst. The seconds tick by and the only sounds she hears are the passing cars at either end of the alley and the sounds of voices of the random people walking past. Sally opens her eyes and he is gone. It is too good to be true, but he is gone. She sits here for a few more moments, unmoving and too sacred to even look around.

When still, nothing happens and Max doesn’t reappear, she turns her head and peers around the dumpster. Again it is empty and there is no sign of him anywhere. She lets out a long sigh of relief and slowly stands up. Sally smiles, even lets out a small laugh. The laugh quickly ends when she feels something heavy and slimy on her shoulder. She looks down to see long, thick streams of slime flowing down between her breasts. When she looks up, she screams, spins around and falls backward.

The large creature steps down from the dumpster, his muscles, large and rippling, as he moves. He is easily a foot taller than his human form of six foot. Sally scrambles to her feet and runs. She starts to scream for help but her cries are cut short, as is her running.

Tentacles fly out from the creature’s body. They move like water, flowing through the air at awesome speed toward the woman. They twirl around her forearms and around her mouth, stopping her from running and screaming. Sally doesn’t give up; her need to live is too strong. She pulls away, trying to grasp at the tentacle covering her mouth. Her strength is nothing compared to his and she is unsuccessful in freeing herself or her mouth.

She feels herself being pulled through the air a moment later before coming to a complete stop. She kicks her legs furiously through the air, her screams coming out muffled from behind the tentacle.

“I’m sorry, I cannot understand what you’re saying,” Max growls. “You shouldn’t have run from me. You could have enjoyed this.”

More tentacles slide out, wrapping around her calves and ankles, keeping her from squirming. His large, oversized hands reach forward with gruesome claws in which he uses to shred her blouse apart. He rips it from her body, bra and all. Her breasts fall with a bounce as they are released from their confines.

“Now I’m not sure you will enjoy this as much as I will.”

He repeats the move, but this time he shreds her miniskirt and panties from her petite body. She is rotated horizontally until she is facing the ground. Sally still tries to struggle beneath her confines but it is no use. Her breasts hang freely like large tear drops. Her pert nipples harden slightly from the cool air the slips through the alley to tease them.

Max smiles and his beastly smile reveals more of his sinister teeth. He sends more tentacles to wrap around the base of her breasts, squeezing them and forcing her nipples to bulge further out. The ends of the tentacles whip around to hover before the pert nubs. They open at the end like eyeless mouths, full of menacing, tiny teeth. Small, red tongue-like slivers flip out to wave through the air.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.