Tom and His Mature Lady Fuckers - Cover

Tom and His Mature Lady Fuckers

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom is a randy young man with an immense cock..... and an equally large sexual appetite. He easily attracts older ladies (both single and married) who are in need of his attentions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex  

Cathy didn’t need much encouragement to stay the night with Beth and myself. She had enjoyed her afternoon of sex with partners of both sexes. Her time with Beth had been her first experience with a woman.

Beth organised a dinner and show for us all. When I asked where she replied “At a special and very exclusive club” ... and that was all that she would say besides “I will supply both of you with clothes for the evening”.

I suppose I should have been scared when I saw my clothes laid out on the guest room bed. It was black leather - pants and vest ... and nothing else.

I was dressed before the ladies, and sat in the lounge enjoying a beer whilst I waited.

When they finally appeared, I said “Holy fuck”.

The ladies were dressed in identical styles - the only difference was the colour. Cathy was wearing sparkly silver, and Beth’s colour was sparkly gold. What made them so amazing was how a very small amount of material made up the dresses. They had more flesh on display than was covered, with the tiny coverings threatening to slip off and reveal even more.

Their dresses plunged in the front to almost their mounds, with most of the inner surfaces of their breasts exposed. The backs had a similar plunging line ... right down to their ass cracks. There was no sign of any underwear.

On their feet, both wore the highest heels that I had ever seen ... and they covered very little of their sexy feet ... much to my enjoyment.

“Fuck me ... you two are so beautiful and sexy ... fucking hot”.

I got massive smiles in return from both of them.


The hired limo collected us and delivered us within 20 minutes to a very non-descript building in an industrial part of the beachside community.

Beth used a swipe card to enter a door. Stepping inside we were greeted at the reception desk by a young blonde lady - a topless one with large firm breasts toppled with hard tan nipples.

“Good evening ... welcome to the Club”.

She swiped Beth’s card again, and handed us a tray which we deposited our personal items into. In return she handed us each a gold bracelet that we slipped onto our right wrists. Another young lady appeared (also topless and not any less endowed than the receptionist).

“Follow me” she said, leading us further inside.

I got a change to check out her ass as we followed her - she was wearing a tiny g-sting that just enhanced the view of her firm tanned ass cheeks.

“Down boy” Beth directed at me.

I laughed nervously.

Soon we entered the bar area, where we found a number of other couples enjoying a drink. All the ladies were wearing very sexy dresses, but none as brief as worn by Cathy and Beth. The young lady proceeded to show us to our table which was in secluded alcove. I noticed that each of the tables were arranged in alcoves to give privacy to the diners.

We placed a drinks order with her before she left.

The subdued lighting made the area look very cosy and private.

We had been seated at the table for just a few minutes when a topless male waiter returned with our drinks. The girls paying attention to his very brief cock covering, and his exposed ass as he worked his way around our table.

“Behave ladies” I told them both, grinning like a Cheshire Cat knowing that his package was no threat to me.

Just as he was about to leave us, Beth asked him “Is Fleur available?”

“Yes ... would you like me to send her around?” he asked.

“Please do” replied Beth.

I gave Beth a quizzical look - she just smiled back at me ... an evil smile that I had come to know well.

We toasted the night “To a very enjoyable evening - good company and lots of fun”.

It was about five minutes later that we were joined by a petite young lady - petite as in only 5ft tall, with the most beautiful of faces framed by her short wavy blonde hair. The only part of her not petite were her enormous breasts with their dark areola and darker nipples.

“Hello Fleur”.

Beth greeted her, and had a short conversation about her day and her health. Once that conversation came to close, Fleur moved to stand to the side of Beth. Placing a hand under her full breast, she offered it to Beth.

Beth winked at me before licking around the areola, and then taking the nipple between her lips. She gave it a couple of gentle sucks before she took it deeper, and sucked harder.

“Oh ... ahhhh ... oh god” moaned Fleur.

It was then that I spied a tiny trickle of white liquid escaping from around Beth’s lips.

“Fuck me ... she’s got milk” I commented to Cathy.

By that time, the other nipple has started to leak its precious liquid. Beth continued to suck and swallow the sweet milk for about a minute more before she released Fleur’s nipple. I could see little white beads on her nipple.

She moved away from Beth, and walked over to stand to the side of Cathy. She again offered her breast as she had done with Beth. Cathy looked a little nervous, but after a moment’s hesitation she took the other nipple between her lips, sucking gently for a moment, and then harder as the milky flow increased.

Cathy’s hand grabbed at the underside of the fleshy globe that she was sucking, feeling its weight and shape. She sucked and swallowed for another minute or so before she released the nipple.

Fleur stepped back and walked around the table to stand beside me, offering herself to me. My cock was rock hard inside my pants. I placed a hand on either side of her full breast, within fingers just above and below her areola.

I applied some pressure ... and was rewarded by a strong squirt of her sweet milk over my face before I engulfed her engorged nipple between my lips ... sucking hard and being rewarded by a torrent of her sweetness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.