Tom and His Mature Lady Fuckers - Cover

Tom and His Mature Lady Fuckers

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom is a randy young man with an immense cock..... and an equally large sexual appetite. He easily attracts older ladies (both single and married) who are in need of his attentions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex  

“Oh godddddddddddddddd!!!!” she wailed, her body wracked by another massive cum. Her pussy was doing somersaults all round my cock as it plumbed her depths.

Cybil was loud and proud when it came to sex. She loved the feeling of a long and fat cock filling her to the hilt, and I was the lucky man who was providing her a regular cock injection.

We had met four weeks ago at the local convenience store when Cyril stopped to admire my Harley Davidson motorcycle. I discovered that Cybil and I lived within five hundred metres of each other. For the past three weeks, we had met at her place for an hour long fuck session at her home.

Cybil and I were an unlikely combination.

She was 30 years old, recently separated ... living alone after kicking her husband of five years to the kerb for fucking her younger sister. Me, I was a 20 year old university student living at home albeit in a unit built above the garage in the backyard.

Oh ... and Cybil had the darkest of brown skins ... and I had a very fair complexion with ginger-coloured hair. We presented a very stark contrast when we were coupled in the act of sex.

I was on my back, with Cybil riding me her and fast, slapping her ass down onto my hips with her juices splattering everywhere.

“Yeh baby ... ride me ... paint my cock with your juices” I urged her as I molested her full rounded breasts with their long black nipples.

“Cum for me white boy” she taunted me.

“Fill my hungry cunt with your cum”.

We were approaching the zenith of our fuck session.

“Aghhhhh ... oh fuck” she shouted announcing her new cum ... just as I too erupted inside her, pumping my load into her depths.

“Here it cums my cock-hungry black slut” I growled at her.

She collapsed forward onto my chest with her pussy still spasming around my shaft ... her hard nipples boring into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight as we both fought to recover our breaths.

It was in that position that we rested until my cock finally softened and slipped out of her flooded sheath.

“God ... I love your monster cock” she whispered.


Cybil had initially rejected my attempts at seduction saying “I’m a big cock girl ... unless you have 9 inches then I’m not interested”.

I smiled back at her and retorted “What do you want to do with the other two inches then?”

That had taken her aback, and rendered her temporarily speechless.

“Prove it” she demanded when she regained her voice.

I dropped my shorts, revealing a 7 inch soft cock which I took in hand and coaxed into hardness. She slapped my hand away and took over, and within a minute or so I was fully hard.

“Fuck me ... that’s fucking big” she commented.

“Grab your tape measure” I demanded.

“You wanted proof ... so let’s see if I’m telling the truth”.

She skipped off to another room, and soon returned with a tape measure. I held it in place at the base of my cock, and she measured.

“11 inches ... holy fuck” she reported.

Then she slipped it around the girth.

“9 inches ... fuck me”.

“I’d love to” I replied taking her into my arms and kissing her.


I idled the big noisy bike down the long driveway towards the garage located in the backyard. It was separated from the main house by the pool area. With everyone at work, I planned to head straight to the pool, and have a skinny dip.

Rolling past the pool I noticed that I was not alone. Laying face-down on the sun-bed was a shapely female in a very brief bikini - one that totally revealed her firm ass cheeks.

“Fuck” I muttered under my breath.

I was disappointed that I wasn’t alone, but equally pleased that the interloper was very pretty.

I rolled the bike to a stop outside of my backyard unit. Stepping off the bike, and walking back towards the pool to get a better look.

As I entered the pool area, I coughed to alert her of my presence. She turned her head towards me, and then I knew who it was. It was Cathy - the mother-in-law of my married older brother Brad. He was 30 years old and married for the last five years to 27 year old Abby.

“Hi Tom” she greeted me lifting her head off the lounge. In doing so I caught a glimpse of her breasts - she had untied the top as she laid there. I got a look at almost all her dangling breast except for her nipple.

“Hi Cathy ... I had forgotten that you were arriving today”.

Cathy was staying for a couple of days. It was Abby’s birthday on the weekend, and we had planned a birthday party at home to celebrate. Cathy had traveled to be part of the celebration with her husband not coming for some reason which I wasn’t privy to.

“How was your ride?” she asked.

“I’ve just been to have my bike serviced ... I’m planning on a ride to the beach to test it out”.

I omitted to say that I had passed my time fucking at Cybil’s house ... waiting for the service to be completed.

“You’re looking good” she commented. I had dispensed with my helmet, gloves and leather riding jacket, leaving me bared chested, but still wearing my leather pants and boots.

“Thank you”. I was pleased that all my hard work in the gym was being noticed.

“I’m heading up to my flat to have a drink and a shower. Would you like a cold drink?” I asked.

“Sure” she replied “I’ll join you in minute or so”.

I turned and left her, allowing her to retie her bikini top without me ogling her full breasts.


I has been in the shower a minute or so when I heard Cathy call out “Would you like a drink too?”

“Yes ... just water please” I replied, going back to washing and then shaving my crotch of its stubble.

It was only then that I realised that I had company in the bathroom ... naked company.

“I thought that you might need this” she said holding out the bottle of water.

“But by the looks of it you might need some help with something else” she said as she gazed at my naked crotch with its rapidly hardening shaft.

I got a brief glimpse at her nakedness before she knelt down in front of me.

Her full breasts were rounded, topped with a hard pink nipple surrounded by a dusky pink areola. Her mound was bare except for a thin landing strip of short dark hairs. Her top and bottom didn’t match - her head hair was short and coloured an ash blonde with darker highlights.

“Oh my” she commented as she knelt with her hand already gripping my shaft, and gently milking it.

She rubbed the head along her cheeks before teasing her lips with it. I felt a sneaky lick as it passed across her lips.

“Suck me” I groaned.

She looked up at me, and slowly opened her lips ... and fed me inside inch by inch until about four inches had disappeared inside her hot mouth. Then she started to suck. Cybil had taken the edge off me so I wasn’t in any danger of erupting in her mouth.

I just stood there and enjoyed her attentions for the next few minutes ... spying her slip a hand down between her legs to pet her pussy as she sucked. I flipped off the water when it started to cool.

I reached down and encouraged her to stand, taking her into my arms and kissing her for the first time as I felt her breasts pressing against my chest. It was a passionate and lip-bruising kiss ... so full of hunger.

“You are very hungry” I commented when our lips parted.

“Sex has been missing for me lately” she replied. I vowed to ask more later.

With both of us still wet, I led her to my bedroom, picking her up and depositing her on the bed before laying beside her, cuddling and kissing her.

“We have all day to play” I assured her, knowing that no one was expected home before 5 PM. It was only 10 AM.

She nodded just before I went back to kissing her, and allowing my lips to graze across her jaw bone ... to her ears ... and down her sexy neck to her collarbone.

“Oh ... oh ... oh my god” she moaned as I kissed and nibbled, whilst allowing my hands to explore her breasts and nipples.

I slowly slipped down the bed, bringing my lips level with her nipples. I licked and teased them until she gasped “Suck them please”. They had become very hard - I took one between my teeth and gently flicked it with my tongue.

“Fuck ... fuck ... I’m going to cum” she squealed ... then she erupted in a huge orgasm. I slipped my hand down, slipping my fingers between her wet and already engorged pussy lips. I ran them up and down in her slickness, with occasional contact with her clit.

“Please fuck me ... I need to be fucked ... its been too long” she moaned.

I crawled between her parted thighs ... hovering my cock over her little landing strip. She grasped me in her small soft hand, a hand which had no chance of encircling my fatness.

“I’ve never had one so long and fat” she commented whilst gently milking me.

“I’ll be gentle” I assumed her. I really wanted to fuck this sexy foxy older lady.

“I know you will ... just go slow.” she urged.

Holding my cock shaft just back from the head, I swabbed the head up and down between her juicy lips, picking up her natural lubrication before positioning it at the entrance to her tight sheath.

I pushed forward against her tightness ... for a moment there was resistance then it popped into her, sliding a few inches into her before her tightness stopped my progress.

“Oh fuck” she moaned.

“Fuck that’s nice” was my comment.

I placed my hands on her hips, lifting her ass off the bed, and pulling her pussy back against my shaft. I slid the rest of the way into her ... my balls resting against her ass.

“Fuck ... fuck ... oh fuck” she wailed as she orgasmed quick and hard. I could feel an immediate increase in her wetness which made it easier to now thrust in and out.

“Fuck me ... Fuck me” she urged, thrusting her hips against mine.

Her full breasts jiggled about on her chest, standing tall and without sag courtesy of some wonderfully placed implants. Her hands went to them, grabbing at them and pinching her nipples.

“Aghhh ... fuck ... fuck...” she wailed.

I could feel the heat building inside her with increasing intensity of the spasms within her pussy. I knew that she was close to a massive cum. Picking up her legs and looping them over my shoulders changed the angle of my penetration just a little, enough to tip her over the orgasmic cliff.

“Eeeeeeee ... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk!!!!” she screamed - her pussy drenching my cock and balls with her hot juices.

That did it for me ... I exploded inside her, pumping her full of my new batch of cum.

“Yes ... yes ... you fucking sexy bitch” I yelled just before grabbing her foot to lick and suck on her toes ... an act that seemed to give her orgasm new life and longevity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.