Body Tag Blindfolded
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grace is at that age when games are not games any longer. She is expanding her sexual IQ and is weeding out the losers from the ones with that special ability to make her tingle the way she knows she has to have it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Grace was one of those confused teenagers that looked for all sorts of games and role-playing to take away some of the boredom of being in the ruling class over an island of hot-blooded natives of an entirely different skin color.

The upper-classes were mostly white like her but for some strange reason all the young men seemed to leave the island almost as soon as they reached maturity and most of them seemed content to make their lives in the more civilized comfort of a modernized Europe.

She had participated in several of the mixed-race games with her identity being completely anonymous and she had to admit the “from behind” humping was a lot more fun when she was unable to see who was making her take it in a shamefully humiliating position. Her father was strict about her contact with the “natives” but she and most of the girls in her same situation ignored the rules of society and let the dark-skinned boys do anything they wanted just as long as their identities were kept a secret.

Her older sister Roberta had taken her just a week past to a party on the other side of the island where the white female teenagers were all placed behind a velvet curtain that draped all around their waistlines and were completely naked from the waist down. It reminded her of a scene from the harbor where the whores on the docks serviced the sailors from different lands all night, every night in a production line of bare asses and naked cunts that looked surprisingly similar despite the fact that no two were the same. Of course, those girls, interested in money only, had no care about who saw them and had no worries about being a paid girl because it was the most profitable line of work on the island.

The dockside whores were mostly dark-skinned or a mixed color that resembled a nice suntan.

At this party the fun was in the fact that the naked girls were all white with perhaps a sprinkling of Asians with a light-skinned tone. The dark-skinned males were all excited over the opportunity to actually hump fresh young European and Asian girls for the first time and they didn’t mind the fact that the girls were incognito to all intents and purposes.

Grace had played some games of this nature before but she was only eighteen and her experience was quite limited. If it wasn’t for her Uncle Tommy, she probably would still be a virgin and have absolutely no idea what a boy did with his cock with a girl in private.

Uncle Tommy had done her mouth, he had taken her cherry and he had proposed showing her how to use her bum as well, but she declined because she didn’t think she was a pristine as called for in such an intimate and close interaction. In all honesty, if she had given that excuse to Tommy, he would have pulled down her knickers and bent her over the billiard table for her introduction to anal pounding.

This was the first time she had seen the scenario of the half-naked bottomless “meat market” of light-skinned buttocks offered up for any dark-skinned male able to get a serviceable erection for actual penetration. It was a good thing that the young white girls did not actually see the men and boys lining up for their first shot at nailing a white girl’s ass, because they mostly had oversized cocks that would cause them to be fearful of painful stretching of their feminine folds and make their anal passageways quake in abject fear.

On the other side of the curtain, the girls were fully dressed and they chatted with each other as if nothing of any consequence was occurring on the other side. Every now and then, one of the girls reacted to heavy duty pussy stretching duties or the surrender of a sphincter without a struggle normally associated with such defense of one’s rear.

Ralph “boom boom” Brown had sneaked a peek at the girls on the other side and recognized Grace at the very end because she was in his science class at the institute and he had accidently bumped into her buttocks on the elevator to the third floor less than a week ago. He was intrigued by her upper class pointed chin line and her high cheekbones that framed her heart-shaped lips perfectly like a halo to a Saint.

At the time that he rubbed his easily excitable cock all over Grace’s perky young buttocks in the elevator, Boom-Boom Brown didn’t know her name or the fact she was in the ruling family. He just saw a plump sweet white bottom that cried out “give me cock” and he obliged by offering up his wild and oversized shaft for her pleasure. He knew right away that she was ripe for the taking from the way that she immediately turned slightly and took his dick in her ass crack. It was the sort of move that the horny white girls did when they wanted heavy duty black meat in their nubile territory. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him and he knew she was not one of those society princesses that wanted a pedigree before they dropped their knickers.

When he saw her excited face on the other side of the curtain, he rushed back behind her station and managed to get there first before a big black bull from the inland banana plantations could plant his huge cock in her backside. In a way, he was thinking that he had done her a favor because he was much more skilled in anal humping and the huge man was both ugly and slightly demented if the truth be known. Now, his Grace was going to get a nice thick dick courtesy of Boom-Boom Brown and he would have a memory of her white ass that would last a lifetime.

It was part of the ceremony that the first ass humpers got to also spank the girls to their heart’s desire and he took full advantage of that fact by making both of Grace’s perfect cheeks as red as the morning sun when it came up over the horizon each day. He could hear her whimpering from the other side of the curtain and he soothed her inflamed orbs with his calming fingers and palms to show her he was not a complete brute. He had come across females that wanted that sort of animal like treatment, but he had strong instincts that Grace was looking more for someone with a romantic impulse in their technique and might even kiss or lick her bottom to show her that they respected her sacrifice to satisfy male pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.