Body Tag Blindfolded - Cover

Body Tag Blindfolded

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grace is at that age when games are not games any longer. She is expanding her sexual IQ and is weeding out the losers from the ones with that special ability to make her tingle the way she knows she has to have it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Grace didn’t know what Alan meant when he suggested they all play a game of “body tag”. It sounded interesting, but she was a bit fearful it was just another one of his endless pranks that made the girls in the group hopeless giggling fools, with her included in the mix.

She decided to be a good sport and put on the blindfold just like the others selected to be the victims in the first go round. It was a sort of worrisome to be down on all fours with her bum unprotected at the other end and up high and open to all kinds of nasty business. She knew Alan and the boys would not do anything of a chaotic nature, but they were all prone to make the girls take it in obedient fashion just to show they were good sports.

“This will be pin the tail on the donkey, girls. Don’t worry we will be using tape and not a pin to fix it to your bottoms. Just remember to keep braying like a jackass so the boys know which direction to move in close.”

She looked over her shoulder to see the tall, dark-skinned boy with the big hands heading straight toward her. Grace let out a low throaty jackass sound to guide him to her swaying flanks. Eventually, he got the right clue and almost tripped over her with his big football jock feet. His hands were all over her rump and her back like he was giving her an annual medical examination. She tried her best not to laugh because it would only give him all the information he needed to get the tail right on her crack and hanging down between her long slender legs like some sort of obscene trophy of a mindless game. The game went quickly and soon all the females had bushy tails suspended from their heart-shaped rear ends more like beavers or raccoons rather than jackasses. The girls were all lined up at the base of the brick wall that had been used as an execution wall when the political future of the Republic was still in doubt. Fortunately, those bad times were gone and forgotten except in the minds of close family members of the executed and missing with unanswered questions about the legitimacy of the party in power.

Grace didn’t belong to that group.

In fact, she was the daughter of one of the ruling leaders of the government and most of the other students were careful not to take unplanned liberties with her and were equally as careful in choosing their words before they opened their mouths.

The boy that had pinned her ass was from the country and was not well acquainted with the facts of life about the undercurrents of society in the troubled island country. It was beginning to look like he was about to get into a bottomless pit of trouble with overplaying his hand with regard to Grace’s tail and nobody was going to give him the “heads up” on the fact he was playing with fire.

Grace was thinking about taking her blindfold off when she felt the big hands of the dark-skinned adventurer all over her generally well-respected posterior. At first, she was surprised, then, she was angry and her anger turned slowly into a form of acceptance of her role allowing her to lower her head down onto the matted short-cut grass near the base of the wall.

In that position, she was able to hide the confusion in her eyes from the distressing lack of manners from the rough-looking man using her backside for his instant gratification. At least, he was not going further than simple hands and fingers at the moment and she hoped the silly game ended quickly because she was beginning to doubt her sanity in ever agreeing to participate. The squeals and gasps of excitement from the other girls was enough to confirm to her that they were all being mucked about in the same way and it was evident from the lack of protests that most, if not all, of them were not offended in the least by the lack of decorum.

She raised her blindfold and was shocked to see that several of the girls were already deep in close union with the randy lads more than willing to let off steam testing the waters of feminine submission from a blindfolded young female not at all concerned about the identity of her partner. Her own ass-obsessed playmate was helping his friend steady the bouncing hips of Mary Mulligan with her generous allocation of baby-fat flying in all directions with chubby display of fully-agreeable attitude. With the added assistance of her partner’s added pair of hands, they got the panting Mary into a perfect angle for deep penetration and the guiltily inquisitive Grace watched an over-sized salami of masculine design slide relentlessly into Mary’s fluttering folds in a way that made young Grace disturbed about her near-term chances of avoiding the exact same fate.

The return of her personal ass obsessed playmate immediately followed and she quickly pulled down her blindfold to prolong the impression she would be unable to identify her masculine ass-hole buddy in any case of post facto change of heart. She felt the weight of the man press her down with clear-cut authority and then the stretching sensation of her lady equipment confirmed he was not one of those perverted lads that preferred the rear door of feminine opportunity. In a way, it was a relief because she was still a bit nervous about taking any object of serious size into her posterior entryway without some lengthy preparation to make her participation less painful and more enjoyable as an alternative to standard coitus.

The moans and groans and decidedly female whimpers of delight all around her induced her to shake her blindfold off and she saw the orgy in full bloom with little reluctance from even the most religious-minded young women with well-hidden depths of depravity concealed under yet another innocent face of ladylike behavior. Grace knew she was equally as guilty because the tingle from the dark-skinned man’s efforts had her in certain grasp and she found her thoughts turning to the possibility of a second round of action without revealing her desperate desire for a repeat performance. Her assigned male playmate moved around to the front and she was happy her blindfold was no longer an issue because his staff was waving around like some sword needing a scabbard to shelter its throbbing arousal. The wet, slimy bullet shaped head touched her delicate lips and she felt she had no other choice but to open and accept it inside for the cooling touch of her taste-bud exuding tongue applied with vigorous enthusiasm. It was sloppy, to be sure, what with the juices of her over-active quim and his residue of male cream still draining in slow minute after-shocks of the memorable mutual tingle that bound them together and making mere words unnecessary when all else in in order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.