Old Church
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Vektor

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Justin tries to start a new life and ends up having a neighbor who holds a deep secret.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Horror   Science Fiction   Cousins   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Justin woke up and looked over to see where his phone was. Having no sense of time, and disorientated, the only thing he could tell was Julie was sleeping right next to him. She was curled up with her naked ass pushed against him.

Knowing his phone was probably on the counter, he moved is legs to get out of bed. The dim light of moon was the only thing letting him know what was happening. Still feeling the groggy sense of what happened, he thought he could at least see how long he was passed out.

As Justin moved his legs, he felt his body not respond as it should. Like age was sped up and all his muscles were weak. As he tried harder, his whole body felt a slight nagging pain. Like all his muscles were worn out and used up.

In an almost whimpering tone, Justin called out. “What have you done to me?”

Nobody answered, and Justin knew he had to see where Lena was, and what was really happening to him. Maybe she had an answer to why he was so weak.

Fighting through the weakness, he struggled to move his legs over and finally stand up. Holding onto the wall, and making his way to the door, he knew he was home free from escaping the bedroom.

Feeling his body tingling with an almost gelatin feel, he felt little bursts of pain as he used certain muscles to make his way out of his own bedroom. Once outside he could see Lena passed out on the couch. Her naked body lay almost lifeless as her wings looked shriveled up and ready to fall out. She looked like an old lady that was stuck in a teenager’s body.

With hands following the wall for support, Justin made his way through the dim light to his phone on the counter. Picking it up he could see it was four in the morning. He knew there was no way he could make it to work, and texted his boss. He had no idea what was happening, but knew he was going to collapse soon.

Justin was back in bed, and he struggled with every move of his body. He figured from the look of Lena that she had given him a lot of blood, if not too much. He remembered her wings were weak when he saw her the first time, but now her wings were almost off and her body was old as well.

The sound of rustling brought Justin’s eyes open, and the sunlight glaring in on him finished the job. He was awake, and Julie was standing up next to the bed. It was her, but, but different in some way.

When he first saw Julie, she had a slim, very petite figure with little to no curves. She had absolutely no fat on her, but that also included her having very small breasts as well. Her butt also was kind of flat as it had absolutely to no extra fat on it. She was cute, but did not have a body that men would drool over.

The person standing near the bed had the same hair, and height as Julie, but the ass was almost like it was sculpted from a model it was so perfectly curved and well proportioned. When she turned around, Justin’s eyes opened wider to see Julie, and her breasts that looked almost oversized on her slim body. Perky long nipples that were rounded to a D cup at least. There was not a single blemish on her body or face, and she looked absolutely radiant in all aspects.

Julie gave a beaming smile and blinked fast. “You’re awake. How do I look?”

“Wow ... Holy shit, you look good. I mean really good. What did you do?”

“I asked Lena about casting a few spells of my own. She was more than willing to hand over the spell book, and teach me a few things. When I told her my plans, she jumped at the chance to help.”

“What did you do to me? I can’t move, and Lena looks really bad,” Justin replied in his hoarse voice of concern.

“Well, she is going to be really weak for awhile, but she told me that she will be better soon. As for you ... you’re going to have to wait. I know you’re going to love what I did.”

Julie pulled the blanket off of Justin and then pulled down his shorts without any real protest from his weak self. “Just look at it. I can’t wait to fuck you.”

Justin looked down to see his limp dick was no longer what he remembered. Although he was not hung by any means, he was happy that six inches was six inches. The thing between his legs was six inches and it was not even erect.

Julie then adjusted her white top as she made her large breasts bounce. “You like my boobs?”

Justin could clearly see through her top as Julie was wearing no bra. And he said the first thing that came to his mind and he did not have to lie about it either. “They’re amazing.”

Julie then turned and pulled down her shorts to reveal her ass to him. She was wearing tight white panties that clearly looked too small for her. “I have an ass now too.”

Justin just smiled and nodded as Julie was revealing herself to him. It was like she became a model overnight and she was showing off her new toys.

“Listen. I need you to rest up. I have so much for us to do.”

Justin had to ask. “Why ... why me? I am sorry, I can reverse the spell Lena put on you.”

Thinking that Julie would be more than happy having returned to normal, and Justin could just go on his way without dragging her into his new world.

“You can reverse the feeling I have during sex, but you can’t take away how I feel about you.”

“Wait ... you like me?” Justin was taken back as he never had any girl just admit their feelings so willingly and so quickly.

“You made me feel something so wonderful. Don’t take it away. Girls would give anything to feel half of what I feel when we have sex. You gave me that, and I think something more too.” Julie looked down at her flat toned stomach with a smile.

Looking back up, Justin saw her wide smile again. “I will forever love you; I gave you my soul. We are linked together.”

“You realize it’s all a spell. She put a spell on you.” Justin once again pleaded as he felt his weak body try to move.

“Lena already asked me if I wanted it removed. It’s ok ... I want it. I love the way I feel now, and how it feels when we have sex.”

Justin knew he just had to get out of bed and stop the madness from continuing. Just as he tried to move his legs, Julie pushed him back on the bed. “You need to rest for at least one more day. I promise you, it will all be better in a day. I will take care of Lena, and she will get better.”

As much as Justin wanted to get up and fix all the problems he saw with what Lena did, he felt that even his eyes were weak. There was no use trying to fight it. Julie was right, he needed rest. Before Justin could do anything, he felt his body give way and pass out.


The sun was once again glaring on him, and Justin opened his eyes to see he was living another day. Although the pain and weakness in his body was still present, it was nowhere near as bad as yesterday.

Being able to stand up and walk without wall support made it easy to escape the bedroom, and see how bad Lena was, or if Julie was still there. Justin could feel the hunger pangs in his stomach, and the urgent need to use the bathroom.

Pulling out his penis, Justin could not believe the size of it. It was like a monster to him that was now attached to his body. It was not grossly large, but it did make him feel more confident and manly.

When Justin looked up in the mirror a sudden shock exploded in his mind. Almost falling back, his breath was sucked out of him. If the wall was not there to stop his descent, he would have fallen over. His face had a graveled look of facial hair on a face that he had not seen in many years. His youth had returned, and was free of all blemishes, wrinkles, and any other signs of age of imperfections.

Justin lifted up his t-shirt and then saw what Julie had really done to his body, and the cause of so much of his pain. When his eyes feasted on his body, it was not the out of shape middle-aged man that he was. It was a physique of a male model that spent a lot of time sculpting his body.

Looking down Justin was utterly speechless, and amazed at how his chest muscles were pronounced. His arms and every other part of his body were muscular and bulging out. Julie had turned him into some image of male perfection.

Staggering out of the bathroom, he saw Lena still on the couch. She was breathing, but looked sound asleep. Julie was nowhere in sight, and Justin was left wondering how far in the shit he was.

Justin made quick work of the leftover food as his own appetite was roaring. Sitting at the table, he could not stop looking at his hands and forearms. He could feel his new strength as well. He did not know if he should be mad at Julie or love what she gave him. The thought of concern that plagued him was getting caught.

Justin lifted Lena up and carried her to the bed. He could see she was so weak she could not open her eyes. Her skin was saggy and winkled as Justin noticed she looked like she was about to die.

With a kiss on her forehead, Justin covered her with a blanket and made his way to the couch to relax. He felt that his new body was still feeling the effects of the transformation as it was weak from the slightest movement or exertion.

Justin lifted his phone up to see Julie texted him that she was going to be there soon. He sat back relaxed waiting for Julie to come. Numbness went over him as he could not gather the emotions of anger towards Julie. It was like she was doing bad things just for him, and what he thought was bad was not really as bad as he thought.

The door opened without a knock and Justin knew that Julie was already thinking his place was hers as well. The subtle knowing that he was in a relationship with her brought back a feeling of joy mixed with worry. He turned to her and could see her and could only be more surprised at how gorgeous she looked.

Julie had her hair in a pony tail, while wearing a tight white tank top with yoga pants on. This was a far cry from the plainly dressed girl who a few days ago was delivering food to his door. Her new body would probably make most models jealous now. Justin figured that wherever she walked someone was sure to stare at either her ass or her breasts.

Julie walked right up to Justin and kissed him right on the lips. She pulled back looking at him with a wide smile. “You’re up. How are you feeling?”

Justin stood up and lifted his shirt. “Look at me. You turned me into some male body builder.”

Although Justin was settling into the enjoyment of being young, and much stronger than he ever was, he felt he should show Julie what she did. The twinge of resentment he had for the whole thing seemed to be fading every moment though. When Julie’s eyes bulged and her face lit up, he knew she was even more infatuated with him.

“Oh my ... God. You look fucking hot. How do you feel? You must feel good,” Julie remarked in a high spirited tone as she admired Justin’s body with her hands caressing his newly formed muscles.

“I have to admit, I feel good. The pain is not as bad, and I don’t feel as weak as I was,” Justin replied as he knew her actions were done for his own best interest, and it was feeling good.

“I just came to drop off some stuff for Lena, and check up on you. But ... if you have some energy ... you can fuck me. If you don’t have the energy, I can give you a blowjob instead.”

Justin gulped hard and almost fell backwards. He expected Lena to act forward to him about sex, but Julie was all shy about asking for sex the second time, and now she was just like Lena in a way. “You what? You want to fuck or blow me?”

Julie gave a nonchalant smile and grabbed something from the bag she was carrying in before looking up. “Yeah. Let me give Lena something, and I will help you out.”

Justin just sat down on the couch and wondered how his life was going so fast, and how it changed so rapidly. Julie was not some simple college girl to him now. Her looks were something best suited for a beauty pageant now. He could feel his attraction growing for her, and knew that he was seriously into her as well. There was no fighting it now, he felt his prick grow hard at the thought of Julie coming back to suck him.

Julie came out from the bedroom after only five minutes and walked over to Justin on the couch. “I think she gave more than she should have. She said it would be about a couple of days, I think it might be more than a week.”

Looking up at Julie, Justin asked with true concern, “Is she awake?”

Julie bent down and opened Justin’s legs wide. “She is. She just asked me for some food and said she will be fine.”

“Did you know what she was going to do?”

“She told me, now stop worrying yourself.” Julie then placed her hand on his shorts that held back his hard member and looked at him with a lustful smile. “Let me suck this big thing and make you feel all better. Trust me, it will feel good, and I always swallow.”

Justin stopped himself from asking about what Lena truly was, and just relaxed for the moment. Julie was pulling down his shorts, and he watched with utter disbelief how his erection just sprung up.

Julie looked up at him with a wide smile. “Fuck it’s thick too. Wow, I literally need two hands. I can’t wait for you to fuck me with it now.”

Justin nodded his head, to her demand. He was still trying to get over the idea of how stunning Julie was. She had his erection firmly in her two hands, and it seemed like it was almost too big for her.

With everything going on in his hectic changing life, the fact Julie was about to give him head pushed everything else aside. She kissed the spongy tip and he knew she was never going to enjoy this as much as he was.

Looking up with a smile, Julie once again gave a few small strokes with both hands as she took the entire tip in her moth. Not stopping at the tip, Julie got halfway before Justin heard a little gag come from her mouth.

Looking up in both shock and pleasure, Julie’s face was beaming a huge smile as she commented, “Fuck, it feels huge in my mouth. I love it.”

Justin smiled back. “I have to say, I like what you did.”

Julie pulled her mouth off his tip and stroked it as she looked at him with a devious smile. “You’re going to love it even better when this big fucking cock is in me.”

Julie wasted no time as she engulfed Justin’s hard male organ once again. She only made it about halfway again before using her hands to stroke up from the base.

The sight of Julie’s pretty face sucking his big cock only brought a moan of satisfaction. Julie was trying her best to take him deep as she bobbed on his prick, but still could not get it all the way down. To Justin it did not matter as her lips and hands were still giving him intense pleasure.

Leaning back Justin could not help but moan as Julie continued to stroke and glide her tight lips up and down on his manhood with her best efforts to make him explode. Seeing her perfect body move as her mouth tried in vain to deep throat his manhood made him moan again.

Julie was stroking faster now, keeping up with her mouth as it moved up and down on his throbbing shaft. Her lips held its good suction as she worked her tongue around his bulbous head. Justin slid his hands around her cheeks and chin, feeling how perfect her face was as she moaned while pleasing his prick.

The immense pleasure of Julie’s mouth was having an effect on him. The way her tongue hit the tip of his cock each time she moved up, and how her hand gripped him just right. It was no use holding out either as the need to finish was building fast.

The urge to unload his orgasm was close, and Justin gripped the cushions tight. He looked down at Julie. “I am going to cum,” he groaned, giving her fair warning in case she decided not to swallow.

Julie pulled her mouth off of his pulsing male flesh beast, but continued to stroke fast. “I can feel it baby. Don’t worry; I will swallow all of your hot cum.”

Julie wrapped her lips around his throbbing male member, and Justin could see her cheeks swell up as it looked like she was almost struggling to get it all in her mouth.

Julie looked up again and Justin could see her smile and slurp as she broke her suction on his cock. She moved up his shaft leaving only the tip in her mouth now. She was still stroking his shaft though and Justin could feel the urge building to a point there was no holding back.

Grunting loud, he watched as Julie moaned as the first blast hit her mouth. Grunting again, he felt a second, and then a third spurt of cum. Julie looked like she was having trouble keeping up as the sides of her mouth bulged out. She held on and stroked as he heard her gulp down his male seed.

Julie finally broke the seal from the tip of his prick, and looked up at him. “Oh, my God. You came a lot. It was so much, I was afraid I was not going to be able to swallow it all.”

Justin wanted to reply but found himself still coming down from the orgasm that seemed to take a lot out of him. Julie put her hand back on his hard shaft as she began to slowly stroke the last few drops of sperm from his cock. She wasted no time in licking the last big droplet of cum right from the tip of his prick.

“That was amazing,” Justin finally spoke with an exhausted tone and watching Julie smile knowing that he enjoyed it.

“You’re welcome my love. Anytime you want me to swallow you, I will. You tasted really good,” Julie cooed as if she had an orgasm from giving a blowjob and swallowing a large amount of sperm.

Julie stood up and wiped some spit from her lip. “If you have the strength tonight, you can fuck me. I am going to be back tonight after work to check up on you.”

Julie left after a quick embrace, and Justin knew there was no way he was going to meet Kate tomorrow for their little get together. Shit he thought, there was no way the Pastor was not going to notice his transformation.

The need to sleep was now interrupted by thoughts of how to handle the Pastor and his cronies. With all the thoughts running through his mind Justin realized that he needed to go back to the bookstore and handle Melinda.

Justin knew Melinda was probably not under his control anymore and was out looking for him. Justin even feared she might be casting a spell or doing something to cause harm to him. He knew there was no hiding from her and he was going to have to deal with her.

Packing Melinda’s spell book and getting into his car he knew peace had to be brokered. The long drive to the store helped Justin try to think of an apology for everything that happened. He was just hoping she would not attack him, or do something he had no defense for. Lena was out of commission and Justin was worried that his whole life could unravel.

Justin walked in the store and felt his heart beat with fear of the unknown. The dread silence in the store had an eerie feeling to it, and since the store was open, he knew she was in.

Melinda’s distinct Caribbean accent hit Justin hard as he got to the crowded counter. “You! Thinking you be back again. Be wanting to have me again. Make sure you control me?”

Justin put the book up in the air with his other hand in an effort to show he was coming in peace. “No, no, it’s not like that. I just came back to give you back your book. I did not mean for things to go like that. I am just wanting for you to understand that.”

Melinda grabbed the book from Justin’s outstretched hand. “You be takin the other one though. I figure you and your demon getting stronger. From the looks of you, I can see she has already got you in her web.”

“It’s not like that. I just don’t want to have some strange group think they can control me. I figure, I will return this, and you will keep my little secret.”

“I be keeping your secret. Unless you come back and do what your demon said you were going to do.”

Justin once again heard himself plead. “No ... nothing like that. Just a truce.”

Melinda gave him a smirk. “So you are here for good reasons then. I only want one small favor in return then. You be owning me for putting your thing in me.”

Justin tilted his head as he wondered what Melinda could want from him without Lena being with him. “What is your small favor?”

“I can feel your demon inside of you. Her power is in you, I can feels your power too. So I want you to help my niece out.”

“What do you want me to do for your niece?”

Melinda turned her head to face the back hallway where her personal things were kept. “Dee Dee. Come out here, I need you.”

Melinda’s niece looked to be a young college student. Her dark black hair was in thick long braids that hung to the middle of her back. She was quite attractive with her high cheekbones which accentuated her dark ebony complexion. She was not skinny, but not fat either. She seemed to have an average weight in all the right spots a woman should have. Although, her dark blue dress hid most of her outline, the low neckline of the dress could not contain all of her large breasts.

“Yes, Aunt Mel. What’s up?”

Melinda looked at both of them quickly with a hand extended to both as well. “This is Dee Dee my niece.”

Melinda’s niece smiled as she extended her hand to shake Justin’s “Please call me Deirdre, only my Aunt calls me Dee Dee. You must be the guy with the ... you know.”

Justin sighed as he answered. “Succubus. Yes, that’s me.”

Deirdre gave a look that she did not mean to blurt out Justin’s secret. “Oh. I am sorry, my aunt did not tell me it was a secret.”

“It’s ok. I was just here returning something.”

Melinda put her hand on her niece’s shoulder and leaned in close to her ear. “You know how I be telling you about power? Bout people who can give it to you?”

“Yeah, I remember. You also said I could get it from a book instead of being with someone.”

Deirdre looked at Justin and her Aunt just as she realized what her aunt wanted her to do. Lashing out while staring staunchly into her aunt’s eyes. “Oh, fuck no. He is a white guy Aunt Mel. You want me to get fucked by a white guy?”

Melinda looked at her niece with empathy. “You must be letting him do his thing inside of you while it’s your time.”

“Fuck no, Aunt Mel. I am not letting some white guy blow his load in me and get me pregnant,” Deidre snapped back again with furor in her eyes.

Stepping back with his hands up to protest having relations with someone who was not really into it. “I am not going to do something against someone’s will again.”

Melinda looked at her upset niece, and then looked at Justin. “There is a back room. Could you let me talk to my niece while you wait?”

Justin nodded as he made his way towards the room without trying not to upset anyone in the process. He saw the Deirdre’s anger and wanted nothing to do with Melinda’s plan. His body was feeling much better, but did not want any sort of physical altercation. He knew that it would only take her to say no once for him to agree with her.

Justin waved his hands to move the beads that made the door for the room. Once inside he could see numerous paintings and murals adorning the room. There were two end tables with lit candles on them. The black couch and coffee table were covered with magazines, and books.

Justin moved some clutter, and sat down. Looking around for something to read he found a magazine on antiques. Although he was never into collecting anything, he did know that money was not a problem now.

Looking at his phone, Justin figured he would wait five more minutes before calling it. He was already into the whole fiasco with a two hour drive, and he was not willing to wait all night either. Julie was coming tonight, and he still had to deal with Kate in the morning.

Justin flipped the magazine closed and tossed it back on the table. He stood up, and resigned himself to leaving without fulfilling Melinda’s demands. Although it was not his fault, Justin just hoped she would not hold it against him.

When Justin put his phone away he saw Deirdre push past the beads and enter the room. “Look, I don’t know what my aunt said to you, or what deal you made her, but if I say stop, you better stop.”

Justin once again stood up and put up his hands to diffuse Deidre, thinking she was going to fly off the handle at him. “I am not here to hurt anyone, or do anything someone does not want to do. I just said I would do a favor for her is all. If you don’t want to, then I am ok and will just go.”

Deirdre put her hand on her hips and moved her hand as her animated body reflected her upset attitude. “I will do this, but I say how it goes. I am not into any rough shit either. Just bust your nut in me and go.”

Justin moved back and let Deidre walk past him. “So how do you want to do this?” he asked, wondering if it was going to happen in this room.

Deidre moved the coffee table back to make room and then looked at Justin. “Just sit down and let me get on top of you.”

Justin sat down and began undoing his pants. He glanced up to see Deidre had pulled up her dress to her waist. With one hand holding the bunched up dress, she slid down a pair of plain looking black panties revealing her shaved black sex.

Justin said nothing as he removed his pants and underwear and let his soft member flop out onto his legs.

Deidre looked down at Justin, and then to his soft manhood. “Fuck, you have a nice cock for a white guy.”

“Thank you and I have to say, you look really sexy.”

“Well, this is all you’re going to get to see. I also hope you cum a lot too, I don’t want to be doing this again.”

Justin grabbed his prick, and was shocked at how fast his erection came. Before he could say anything, he watched as Deirdre moved her leg over and began to position herself onto him so she could straddle him.

Justin put his hands on the couch and felt Deirdre grab a hold of his shaft. “Let me move on it, I don’t want you hurting me with your dick just ramming it all up in me.”

Justin nodded in agreement, and felt Deirdre’s warm pussy hit the tip of his cock. The pleasure of splitting her dark pussy lips was grand as her pussy seemed tight too. Looking up, he saw her mouth open as she was trying to hold back a loud moan of her own.

Deirdre finally lowered more of her dark sex on Justin’s male member before letting out a cry of pleasure “Fuck ... you’re big in me.”

Not moving, Justin felt Deirdre slowly go up and down, never even getting halfway down on his shaft. As her moans grew in intensity, each time her pussy lips were able to take more cock.

Deidre was still trying to hold back, but Justin could tell she liked it by the look on her face. She had an innocent, yet determined smile as she worked her pussy slowly on his massive girth.

Justin could feel her sex get slicker as she was going a little faster and deeper each time. Justin just put his hands on her hips and let her take as much as she could.

“Oh ... fuck ... oh, fuck,” Deidre finally moaned out as Justin felt her sex had finally engulfed his entire white male muscle. He could feel her body shake, and see her lips tremble. Her face lost all the defiance it held before. She now resembled a girl having an orgasm that was not planned.

Justin began slowly lifting his hips, as Deirdre ground against him. She gave the solemn look of surrender as she nodded her head. “Fuck me ... oh fuck yes. Fuck me with your big white cock ... oh fuck yes.”

Deirdre’s body stopped slamming up and down as she just sat fully impaled on Justin’s large shaft. With her ass grinding Deirdre did her best to grind hard back and forth making Justin feel just how tight and wet her ebony snatch was.

Justin put his hands on her hips and stopped her from grinding and pulled her up only to slam her body down on his hard member. Deirdre’s mouth opened wide as Justin took control over her body. She continued to moan through Justin’s upwards bucks and placed her hands on his chest feeling his new body.

Seeing that she was ready to moan out another orgasm, Justin pushed into her hard and felt her vaginal muscles clamp around his swollen member. Deirdre looked down in awe, nodding her head up and down, letting him know her enjoyment from his fat white cock. Pushing in and out again, he felt her sex just spasm hard once more.

Deirdre’s hands gripped her breasts that were still held back by her dress, and then reached for Justin’s chest. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as Justin pounded his white flesh into her ebony sex hole. The constant pleasure she was having seemed to rip past all her defenses. Justin continued to buck his hips sending more of his white manhood deep into her love sheath.

Not being able to hold back Deirdre cried out again as her body shook and trembled. “Fuck ... it’s fuuucking sooo fuckking good. Keep fucking me with your fat white cock.”

Justin watched as the girl who was dead set against doing anything was now pulling down her dress to reveal her large dark breasts to him. She hard large dark areolas, and long thick nipples, and he wasted no time sucking on them.

Not stopping, Justin continued to buck his hips up slamming into Deidre’s black sex hole. Without pausing to let her catch her breath, Justin plowed his member right where it needed to be to make Deirdre moan again.

Deirdre once again cried out as Justin felt another orgasm grip his shaft. “It’s, yours ... it’s yours ... fuck your pusssy. Oh ... fuck it’s good. Cum as much as you want into it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.