Old Church - Cover

Old Church

Copyright© 2017 by Vektor

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Justin tries to start a new life and ends up having a neighbor who holds a deep secret.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Horror   Science Fiction   Cousins   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Pulling up to his house he saw that there was another car parked in front. Justin quickly remembered seeing the car last night when the Chinese delivery girl came. The fear of this girl coming back and saying she was raped or taken advantage ran through his mind.

Walking to his house Justin ran through all the possible scenarios of why this girl came back. She could be after money for what happened, although he dismissed this as he did not think she was some sort of prostitute. She could want to know what happened to her, or why Lena was able to have almost complete control over her body.

Justin slowly opened the door just praying nothing bad was going to happen or has happened; he knew Lena was left alone. The door finally opened and the girl was sitting at the table with Lena. There were almost a half a dozen open containers of food strewn over the table as it looked like Lena had a feast.

Lena stood up quickly as Justin stepped in the door. “Master. Chen came back, and brought food for us.”

Chen stood up as well and beamed a bright pleasing smile, but said nothing. Justin smiled back at the both of them, and felt relief throughout his body. “Looks like she brought you food.”

“Oh, sorry master but you are out of food. Chen has also kept me company while you were away.”

Justin felt the awkward as Chen stood up and smiled. It was a smile that felt off as he knew they barely knew each other. “Can I get you anything Chen?”

“Please, call me Julie. My last name is Chen. I just came to see if you were hungry and brought some free food.”

Lena stood up and broke the pause in the conversation. “I am going to watch tv while you two fuck.”

“Lena ... please.” Julie commented as he face showed obvious embarrassment.

“Sorry, but you told me you have a night class tonight, and you needed a fuck before you went...” Lena replied as if she did not do anything wrong.

“Lena, why don’t you go watching tv while Julie and I speak in the bedroom.”

“Ok, master. Can I at least order some porn if I can’t watch you two fuck?”

Justin gave Lena a look, and she smiled and walked off knowing that she was not going to get an answer. Justin then looked at Julie and extended his hand to show her the way to the bedroom.

Julie followed Justin and once inside his sparse bedroom, the door was closed for their privacy.

Justin gave a sorrowful look and squinted his eyes as he admitted guilt. “Look, I wanted to talk about last night. I did not mean for things to go as far as they did. I understand if you’re upset, and I just wanted to say I am sorry.”

“Please stop. I came here to tell you that it’s ok. I liked what we did last night.”

Justin gave a confused yet relieved look. “Wait ... you liked it?”

“Well ... I kinda loved it and really came by to see ... if maybe we can do it again. I mean no pressure and all, I just thought you were into it too.” Julie looked down after speaking as she seemed she was intruding and out of place.

“Oh, I didn’t know. I just thought I was taking advantage of you and all. I mean I was scared and all about the whole thing.”

Julie smiled and before Justin realized it, her lips were about to press against his. He froze the moment her lips finally touched his. He felt a sense of relief that everything from last night was ok.

To Justin, Julie looked like a girl that was out of his league. Even in college, Justin would be far removed from the pleasures of dating a girl as pretty as she was. Although Julie dressed in plain attire, her body was perfect and almost flawless.

The kiss moved past a simple lip press to an open tongue swirling kiss of passion. Julie’s hands were reaching towards Justin’s now growing erection. He knew that this was not going to be a simple makeout session, and that he was going to make love to her again.

Justin felt his body fall as Julie pushed him to a sitting position on the bed. He looked up at her, as she reached to remove her t-shirt. In one simple motion she was topless with nothing more than a bra holding back her breasts.

Justin was now filled with desire as she slowly removed the last pieces of clothes, only waiting for his mouth to close before removing her bra. She was now naked before him, and he felt the full force of his erection trying to be free.

Julie knelt down, and Justin was powerless with lust to stop or say anything. His heart raced as he saw her dark eyes stare back at him, and a smile form as she reached for his zipper. “I hope you don’t mind if I suck it before we fuck.”

Justin shook his head, as he watched Julie move her small lips around the tip of his dick. The sudden sensation of getting a blowjob set in and an instant moan escaped his lips. His head leaned back and his eyes closed. Julie was sliding down his pulsing member sending bolts of pleasure through his body. Julie was now sucking on his knob and he was euphoric about the whole thing.

“Oh ... fuck yes.” Justin let out as he felt the passionate lips of Julie wrap around the base of his shaft. Her wet lips now moving up and down slowly only added to the immense sensations he was feeling.

Julie was going faster now, using no hands as she made her lips do all the work. Justin had blowjobs before, but nothing like this. Nothing could compare to the amount of effort Julie’s mouth was putting into making his cock explode. It was only a few minutes, and he felt the strong desire to finish.

Julie must have known he was close, because she stopped and was now looking at him. “Move up on the bed. I am going to ride you.”

“I do have some condoms. I mean I am not sure if you want to use them or not.”

Julie smiled, and continued to move on the bed. “No, its ok.”

Not wanting to kill the mood, but definitely not wanting to feel like an abuser, Justin reluctantly asked. “Are you sure? I mean it’s no big deal if we use a condom, I don’t want you to think bad of me.”

Julie smiled again and moved up as she was about to mount Justin. “Oh, I think the damage was done yesterday. It’s weird too, because I think I actually felt it happen, either that or you just came so much in me that you filled me up. It was the greatest feeling ever too.”

Before Justin could answer, Julie straddled him. Seeing her cute tight body get on top of him while her perky tits swayed brought a sudden erotic feeling to him. The idea of stopping it to put on a condom ended. Julie’s slender Asian body only made Justin’s erection throb harder.

Julie leaned closer and Justin moved in and kissed her. Just as their lips met Justin felt her small hand grip his wet erection. Julie broke the kiss and leaned back down and Justin felt the tight warm sensation of penetrating her sex. Julie stayed dead still as she sat and simply impaled on his manhood. A smile instantly formed on her face, and he could only do the same.

“Fuck, you feel so good.” Justin moaned as Julie’s smiled beamed at him.

Julie smiled back as a soft moaned escaped her lips. “You feel so fucking big in me. Oh, God, I need you to fuck me hard.”

Before Justin could do anything, Julie began to grind her sex on his lap. Her tight body digging in as he felt his man muscle jerk inside of her. Justin did what came natural and began to push upwards.

The moment his body began to push up, Julie leaned forward and moaned loud. Justin reached for her small hanging breasts and began to thrust faster. She looked at him with a face of total bliss and held her mouth open as moans escaped fast.

Feeling her slick sex clamp down quickly, Justin could tell she was already in the throes of an orgasm. He knew it was a good one as she got tight fast as her vaginal muscles clamped and released over and over. Justin continued to push in and out of her tight love hole in rapid thrusts, all the while forcing louder consecutive moans from her.

Justin never felt anything like this before, she Julie began to shake visible from the intensity. As her body began a spasm a little, a warm wet sensation surrounded his prick. He could only guess that she squirted a little from another orgasm.

To ease his mind about sex, Justin felt compelled to ask. He stopped moving his hips and just relaxed leaving his cock fully implanted inside her sex. “You ok?”

Julie nodded and gave a look of worry. She was breathing heavy and it took a moment before she answered. “Oh, my God ... I think I squirted on you. I am sorry, I never did that before.”

“It’s ok, did you cum good?”

“Yes, but I need more.” Julie added with a grunt of pleasure as she gave a quick bounce as if she wanted more quickly.

Justin once again began bucking his hips up as a now distinct wet slapping noise filled the room. He was now pounding away as her wet sloppy sex cave took every inch of his manhood. The tight feeling was still there, and the added slickness of her orgasms only added to his own pleasure.

Justin looked up to see Julie had her eyes closed tight and could feel her sex hole closing and griping him from the spasms of her multiple orgasms. He could also feel that her tight wet sex was going to make him cum quickly too.

Deciding to just go all out and slam hard into her came to mind. Just held her small petite hips and began bucking upwards as he used his arms to lift and slam her down.

Julie instantly opened her eyes in shock and then cried out. “Fuck ... oh fuckkk.”

Justin then felt a warm wet sensation cover his waist. He knew that she squirted again hard and was continuing to gush out her girl cum as he pistoned his male rod deep into her. The faster he went through her squishing love folds, the more Julie moaned. The feeling of the wet pussy clenching hard on him was too much, as it overwhelmed his own sensation to orgasm.

Justin called out wondering if Julie still wanted him to finish inside of her. “I am going to cum.”

Julie opened her eyes only to stare at him with abject surrender. “In me, don’t pull out. I want to feel it again.”

Justin tried to hold back but it was no use. The gripping wet sensation of Julie’s sex muscles brought out the urge to spurt his orgasm in her. He pulled her down and tightened all his muscles as he grunted loud. He felt his balls draining and the tip of his erection being massaged as it blew consecutive loads of reproduction in her body.

Although Justin had his eyes closed too, he could feel more of her girl fluids leak out. The slippery girl juice was now soaking him and the bed. He opened her eyes and watched Julie fall over and crash next to him. His erect cock was now feeling to cold air as Julie lay panting and asleep next to him.

“You fucked the shit out her.” Lena commented.

Justin looked up to see Lena leaning against the doorway smiling. Justin quickly grabbed the sheets to cover up. “What are you doing? Did you just watch us?”

“Yes, master. I needed something to get off to. I never pegged her as a squirter too, but then I warned you about making her enjoy it so much.”

Justin realized that Lena was right, and that Julie was most likely going to want more sex too. “Is there anything we can do?”

“Of course master. You can remove the incantation, but why? You have a tight Asian pussy that squirts, any man would be happy with that.” Lena answered as she walked in the room smiling.

“I am not sure I can handle knowing there is a spell on her making her want me. So how can I remove it.?” Justin asked with a look of confusion, because he had no idea he would have such power.

Lena gave a look to Justin like he should know what she was talking about. “You just need to cast a spell and it will override my power.”

“I get that, but how do I cast a spell? I have no idea what spell to cast or what to do.”

“You just need to get a grimoire. That will have everything you need to start casting spells.”

“How do I get this? I don’t suppose you know where one is.” Justin just wanted a quick answer and was hoping Lena would give it to him and then leave. His erection from fucking Julie did not go down and now he debated jerking off to see if it would go away.

Lena sat on the bed near Justin’s legs and smiled wide. “I can make something that can help you find one. Witches need a coven of three to four witches and spell books which are called grimoires to cast. But warlocks are easy and only need their grimoire to cast.”

“Ok, do it then. I just think have Julie being controlled like this is wrong.” Justin added as he quickly looked over to see if she woke up.

“She’s not controlled master, just wanting to be fucked all the time now. She still has free will; she just chooses to fuck you because to her, you are the best fuck ever to her.”

“Still not right. Just do your thing and help me get this book I need.” Justin added as he looked to his erection as it refused to go away. Justin turned a little and moved the blanket to hide his swollen member that formed a tent from the blanket.

Looking again at Lena as she knelt there smiling as if she knew Justin was helpless. Justin saw the smirk and responded to it. “You can go back to watching tv while I get dressed and figure out what to do with her.”

Justin saw Lena’s smirk go to a full smile. “I see that your stamina has returned master.”

“What do you mean my stamina has returned?” Justin replied looking Lena in the eyes wondering what her role was in this.

“Oh, it’s nothing serious master. I just gave you back your stamina that diminished with age is all, nothing un-natural.” Lena smiled as she stood up from the bed.

“You mean I have the stamina of a teenager again? Jesus Christ, that’s all I need ... to walk around all day with a hard-on. It was fine before though.” Justin added as his breath was heavy with disappointment.

“I will help with Julie master. You are going to need energy to satisfy her. I feel she is going to want to be fucked at least twice a day, maybe more.”

Justin gave a worried look. “Twice a day ... maybe more?”

Len giggled and gave a devilish smile. “Yep. I told you master, she is going to be yours forever. She is never going to want another lover other than you.”

“Fuck. I don’t know if I can handle that.” Justin sighed after realizing the scope of what he was into.

“Looks like you can master. She squirts like a porn star too, and she is passed out from you fucking her too. I bet her pussy is nice and tight.” Lena commented as she looked at Justin wanting an answer.

Just frowned as his sarcastic tone came out. “It’s, nice ... but she’s passed out and I have a fucking hard-on still ... this is just great.”

“I can help master. No need for you to go in pain.” Lena answered with her never ending smile.

“You can make it go away. Please, just make it go down so I can get something done.”

Lena stood up and dropped her shorts she was wearing. Justin could see her completely hairless snatch right before his eyes. Looking up at her face and then looking back down at such a perfect pussy. “What the fuck. I thought you had some sort of power or spell?” Lena lifted her shirt up to reveal her small yet perfectly formed breasts. Her long nipples were pointing straight out and Justin could not help but stare. “No spell for you this time master. You’re just going to have to fuck me too, besides I have been waiting for you to ask.”

“We can’t. Julie is right here, and I feel wrong about this.” Justin quickly replied with in a hushed tone as to not wake Julie as she lay next to him.

It was not the notion of looks, as Lena was the most attractive thing he had ever seen. Justin felt more like a parent or caregiver than anything else to her. He never thought about sex with her before, and was now wondering why not, but knew he was her protector, not lover.

Lena was already on the bed moving her legs over his, when Justin tried once more. “We can’t, it not right.”

“Master, you need to stop complaining so much. Now just lay back and let me fuck you.”

As the thought of having sex with Lena was running through his mind, Lena had already had wrapped her fingers around his manhood. Justin was about to object by pushing Lena off of him, until it happened. A warmth and tight feeling unlike anything he had ever felt before.

“Ohhhh, fuck.” Justin cried out looking at Lena, and then at Julie to see if she woke from his obvious loud moan.

“Mmmm, yes. Does master like my tight pussy?” Lena coyly asked and smiled as she pushed down further letting Justin know she could take the entire length of his manhood.

“Oh, fuck you feel good.” Justin again moaned knowing full well that Julie could possible wake up. It felt both wrong and right at the same time. He knew he was her protector, but the way she felt and wanted him pushed all other thoughts aside now.

“Mmm, that’s it master. I can feel you liking it. Just relax and let go.” Lena once again assured him with a smile and assuring tone.

Justin wanted to say something, but only a grunt came over him. Lena was now grinding her small hips down into him as she slowly bucked on him as she rode him. It was a slow methodical feeling as her tight wet sex gripped his shaft causing him untold pleasure.

Every single movement of Lena’s petite frame on his hard member caused his cock to want to explode. It was like Lena’s sex was in a constant state of orgasm as her sex muscles gripped and release his shaft continually. Justin was now trying to fight the urge to finish as he wanted to feel more.

Lena looked down and Justin just knew that she sensed he was going to finish early. She smiled again and gave her evil smile. “Here this will help you hold it in.”

Lena moved her hand behind her and cupped his balls. Just felt her soft hands almost caressing them, but something else happened at the same time. The urge to orgasm was still there, but there was now fullness in his balls. It felt as they were filled beyond capacity.

Lena was now bouncing faster, and Justin felt his cock ready to blast into her small body. His body tightened and stiffened as he felt his pleasure boil over. The odd thing was he felt the need to cum but with nothing finally bringing over the edge. It was the few seconds before a thundering finish, but still not enough to tip it over the edge.

Just gripping the sheets as Lena stared at him with her dark eyes. The utter bliss of being edged was more than anything he could imagine. His pleasure senses were overloaded as all he could do was go stiff and grunt like some sort of animal.

Lena’s sex muscles worked like a massager on overdrive. Justin could not get over how she could clench so rapidly like a fluttering of a butterfly’s wings as she rode him. He felt the urge to cum over and over feeling the orgasm just about to happen, and yet it continued.

Justin felt the bed shift and then saw Julie turn over and watch what was happening. He wanted to apologize, but his body was in flux between orgasm and fucking. Her smile let him know that she was ok with him fucking Lena right next to her.

Lena was grinding her small tight ass down hard on him. His mouth was open in a long grunting moan, as Lena smiled knowing that he needed to release so bad.

Lena’s voice finally cracked and it was followed by a young soft girlish moan before she spoke. “Almost there ... just fuck me until you cum.”

Justin saw Julie sit up as Lena continued to slam down hard on his now engorged prick. “Fuck, this is hot.”

Justin could not help it. The continued state of his orgasm was too much and could no longer hold his eyes open. They were clenched tight as his whole body shook from the delayed pleasure of his explosion. Lena’s super tight cunt was like a magic spell on his senses, and each time she slid down on his he felt her tight muscles contract.

Lena’s voice was almost like a soft growl, as Justin finally felt the dam about to bust. “Oh, fuck yes. You’re ready now ... do it, fucking cum deep in my cunt master. Mark me with your seed and make me yours.”

It happened in a sudden shock. The pleasure of exploding was not a quick burst of male seed, but a continuous spray of sperm deep into Lena’s petite body. Justin grunted like a wild animal as his whole body tightened as he felt a euphoric sensation of pleasure from his prick as it was unloading into Lena’s sex.

Lena smiled wide and breathed deeply. “Mmmmm, master. It’s been years since I felt warm cum in me.”

Julie looked right at Lena. “Oh, fuck, I can’t believe how hot that was. Did it feel good?”

“Felt fucking good and it’s going to feel just as good when you lick it out of me too.” Lena smiled back with her devilish grin.

Before Justin could say anything Lena was off of him and moving over to straddle Julie’s face. Lena, gave Julie one more look and smiled. “Eat me. Eat master’s hot cum from my pussy.”

“Holy shit. What is happening?” Justin moved from the bed and looked as Lena tiled her head back moaning.

Hearing the distinct sounds of swallowing as Lena glanced over at Justin. “Just getting my pussy cleaned is all. You can stay and watch master, but it’s going to get messy soon.”

Any other day or other girl, Justin would have stuck around to see two girls going down on each other, but it was something different. Something that if he knew he stayed it would have ended up with more energy draining sex. His libido was satisfied many times over after have sex twice in under an hour.

Justin walked out quickly and closed the door. He knew that he needed to do some banking and research still. He wanted to open up a new bank account, and read up on book prices and rarities.

The computer was open and Justin was sitting at the kitchen table when the loud moans came. It was Julie moaning first followed by Lena. It was like they were trying to top each other on who was louder or sounded like they were having a better orgasm. Justin had to wonder if Julie was in pain, figuring Lena had power over her. It was almost twenty minutes and Lena was moaning now. Justin just had to see what was getting her off so much.

Opening the door, he saw Julie kneeling behind Lena. They were both naked and had a shine of fresh sex covering them. Lena had her head down on the bed and her face looking at Justin.

Julie was plowing her fist right into Lena’s pussy like a machine. Lena smiled at Justin as her moans grew loud again. It was a sight out of a hardcore porno, and yet both Julie and Lena seemed in total bliss doing it. Justin only nodded and closed the door.

Justin was sitting on the couch trying to sort out the sight he just saw. Wondering how it was all possible that he ended up where he is now.

When Lena walked out topless, Justin was quick to stand up in an attempt to help her, but also quick to divert his eyes to her perfect body. “You ok? You want me to get you food?”

With a bright smile, Lena replied. “Food would be great master. I am fine though, I just felt like a little fisting is all.”

“A little fisting? You sure you’re ok?”

Lena smiled and nodded as she did not even wait for Justin to get her food. She was now sitting at the table digging into the leftover Chinese food.

“This lady at the bookstore (kinda or kind of) knows something is up. She won’t even let me see the book, much less sell it to me without telling her something about you. You feel it would be ok for you to go with me tomorrow?”

“We can go now master.” Lena answered back with a mouth full of food.

“Its two hours away, and I think Julie has to leave soon.” Justin countered as he saw Lena eat while only wearing panties.

“She won’t expect it master, and Julie will be fine alone. She is also hooked on your cock too. Kept on saying how she wants you to fuck her day and night.” Lena answered while finally turning her head to see Justin.

“Well put some clothes on at least. If we leave now we can get back here before she wakes up.”

Lena grabbed a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of sweats Julie had brought. Justin waited in the car and Lena walked out and smiled at the bright sky as she got into the car.

The ride there was both entertaining and exhausting. Lena demanded they listen to loud rock music and talk about food she wanted to try. Justin could not hear everything she was saying and just nodded and agreed.

Although Justin had questions to ask Lena, he wanted desperately to read the book first. His questions that he had could wait and he knew the real answers were not going to come from her, or at least answers that were not all one sided.

Lena walked behind Justin and just seemed dazzled as the sights of the city entranced her. When Justin opened the door for Lena to walk in after him she stopped right in her tracks. “Master, she has a ward up. You need her to either take it down or have her invite me in.”

“Ward, what is a ward? We are here, just walk in.” Justin replied looking around to see if anyone heard him.

Lena gave him a look he did not see since freeing her. She had a look of helplessness. “I can’t master. There is a spell protecting this place from me.”

Justin put up a finger to let her know to wait, or at least he wanted her to know that’s what he meant and walked in without her. The thought of her by herself outside worried him more than the woman inside.

Justin looked back trying to make sure Lena was ok, and she glanced to the side of the doorway, and the pointed to something. Justin quickly looked around and only saw books piled in two stacks by the door.

Lena again pointed and this time aggressively as she grew animated as Justin shrugged his shoulders and looked for what Lena was trying to point out. He finally gave up and opened the door to ask. “What the fuck am I looking for?”

“The black book at the top of the one pile is a ward. Throw it outside.”

Justin saw the book Lena pointed too and quickly picked it up and placed it right outside the shop. While doing this Lena breathed and smiled. It was then that she walked in standing right next to Justin.” Master, there must be a few books here we can use.”

“Anyone here ... hello.” Justin called out while scanning the piles of books with its hidden nooks.

The same black girl with the accent appeared from the back. “I be here. You came back soon. I can only assume it’s because you brought something.”

Justin walked forward to meet her by the counter with Lena quietly skulking behind him. The black girl approached and the moment she walked around the counter to see them she jumped in total fear. “Devil ... you be bringing the devil wit you. Keep her away!”

“Calm down you said you wanted to see. I only want the book.” Justin replied in a calming voice worrying that this girl would not give him what he drove out for.

“You bring her in here. You don’t know who she is. She is a demon.”

Justin stepped up and felt the frustration that this woman was not going to go through with her deal. He knew he did exactly what she asked for too. “Look you said you wanted to know what I needed the book for. I brought her here cause you told me to. Just sell me the book and I will be gone.”

“Take it, take it and go.” She reached for a book under the counter and put it into Justin’s hand.

“We want the other book you dirty whore.” Lena called out as she stepped right next to her.

“What other book? You said we needed this book” Justin replied with a confused look at Lena and then to Melinda.

Lena’s eyes glared red and then black as opals as she almost snarled at Melinda. “She is a deceiver!”

“No ... no, you can have it!”

Lena grabbed Melinda’s right wrist and instantly went almost limp from the touch. With a cowering look, Melinda’s knees almost buckled as she was now squatting on the floor. “Please ... no. You can’t have it.”

Justin paused in shock as Lena’s actions unfolded so quickly. He knew this lady was holding out and not telling the truth about anything anymore. Justin also knew that Lena was right about almost anything and had a devotion to him like no other. “She is not going to give it to us.”

Lena glanced over at Justin with a devilish smile. “I know something that will change her mind master.”

“What can we do ... torture.”

“I will die before I give you or your demon more power.” Melinda snapped right back.

Lena looked over at Melinda and snarled in her demonic voice that even startled Justin... “Shut up.”

Melinda stopped what she was about to say at Lena’s command. Lena then gave Justin that sweet look of innocence. “We can’t kill her. She will die before giving it up, but we can control her for a time.” “How can you control her?”

“Not me master, you. She will obey as long as she has a part of you in her.” Lena answered as she lifted Melinda up by her wrist to a standing position.

“What?” Justin countered as he looked sideways at Lena.

“Trust me master, it will work.”

Justin nodded his head and watched, as Lena moved Melinda over to the counter and put her hands on her. “Vera nock mor deneath.”

Justin moved closer and asked. “What was that?”

“She will not move now master. You must pull down your pants if you are to fuck her though.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.