Old Church - Cover

Old Church

Copyright© 2017 by Vektor

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Justin tries to start a new life and ends up having a neighbor who holds a deep secret.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Horror   Science Fiction   Cousins   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Justin Thomas was driving up to his new house. He knew this was not a normal day as his life was forever changed once the divorce was agreed upon. It was a messy affair in which he was able to walk away without paying alimony and most of the money. The only thing Justin relented on was the house, and most of the possessions in the house. To him it was a deal since it all the stuff in the house reminded him of his ex wife, and it was now something to be forgotten.

Justin pulled into the road his new house was on and let his attention drift away from the past to the present, and the house he just bought. Using his 401k and some money from the sale of a few things he got in the divorce, he was able to buy a small one bedroom house in the country. It was away from the world and far away from the problems of the past. Justin was so excited with the pictures online, that he purchased it through a broker without ever having seen it. The purchase was a risky gamble that could blow up in his face, although the broker reassured him of the value of the house.

Not one for buying stuff online, the broker was able to send as many pictures as possible, and Justin was not about to make the trip from two states away. It was a quick buy and now he was pulling into the road of his new life.

With a job transfer secure, Justin was thankful for his company having offices in multiple states. Even though it was a mundane phone job that required him to field customer calls, it was a job. It was a job that gave him weeks of vacation and benefits. Those weeks of vacation were being used up with the move, but some would be left over to settle into the new house.

Justin drove further down the road and noticed it was a dirt road used by a nearby farm as well. There were no houses on the road as it had a nice view of a cattle farm to the right. As the drive continued, he saw two houses at the end of the road. The one house was at the bottom of a hill, while the one across the street from it was the one from the pictures.

The new neighbor’s house sat at the bottom of a small hill, and on top of the small grassy hill looked like an old abandoned church. The steeple still had the cross on top of it, but the siding, shingles, and paint was all in need of repair.

Justin pulled into his new driveway and stared at his new life as it began to finally sink in. Other than his neighbor, he was miles from another living person. His desire to be alone after his divorce had come to fruition, as the abandoned church seemed like his love life, used and broken.

The week Justin spent moving in he met his new neighbor. George Henry looked to be in his eighties and was keen on finally having someone move in. Justin noticed the house he bought was brand new, and was a modular house that was moved on to the property by the farmer who owned the farm he lived near.

Justin was happy to have both someone to talk with, and even help move boxes when needed. For an elderly man, George seemed quite apt at lifting heavy objects. Although Justin was happy about living alone, the companionship of George seemed to help the transition. In the following weeks, he and George would soon become fast friends.

The move seemed easier than Justin could ever imagine. Within a week he was settled in and ready to go back to work. The next few weeks his life turned around as his new coworkers were just as friendly as his neighbor George. Although it was the same job in a new location, the drudgery of coming home to a wife that ignored him seemed a distant memory now.

Justin was more than happy to accept George’s constant invitations for dinner as they both seemed like they could use the companionship. George was always a gracious host and would make dinner most nights. Justin felt guilty about the not cooking as much, but was always bringing over beer or wine for dinner. Even when Justin offered to cook, it was George who seemed to be constantly in his kitchen. Justin even joked about George being a short order cook in the service, although George gave no information or mention about being in the military, so Justin never brought it up again.

As the weeks turned into months, Justin settled into a normal routine. The strange neighbor with an abandoned church in his backyard became a friend, with whom he spent nights with conversing over dinner about everything from politics to faith. It was a symbiotic relationship as both were lonely, and Justin enjoyed the casual conversation.

Justin knew there was something off about George but just could not put a finger on it though. Not wanting to rock the boat of the relationship they had, Justin knew it was not normal for all conversations to be about him. Justin even tried to be blunt and asked how old he was, and if he had family. George laughed and gave a vague answer of, “The past is where it needs to be, and it is never pretty.”

Justin felt that George needed more time to open up, and that he must have lived such a solitary life, that would only unfold with time. Knowing that the conversations were about him, gave the feeling of counseling with beer and food.


It was a quiet cold night. The Friday morning was hours away as Justin was walking over to his neighbor’s house with a sixpack of beers clutched in his fingers. This was a normal night to him, and George his neighbor, and new friend.

Justin walked into George’s house expecting the dinner smell to hit in, like it did almost every night. The running joke was that George was feeding the homeless in the town and did not want people to know it was him.

Justin stepped inside and all was silent, only the cracking of the floor was making noise. “Hey, George you awake? We didn’t even get to drinking yet and you’re past out. I swear there were no beers left when I was last here, and now you’re out cold.”

George’s house was a small house just like Justin’s and after a very quick look, George was not here. Justin questioned himself as George’s old Buick was still in the driveway, and the stove was not even turned on. The pasta was out, but the pot near the stove did not even have water in it.

After another quick look, Justin noticed the back door was slightly ajar. His eyes ventured towards the old church on top of the hill in the backyard. It was set away only a couple hundred feet, but he could see the distinct glow of a light.

The night sky was good enough for Justin to make the trek up the side of the hill towards the lighted church. He quickly thought about what George was doing in there, and then thought about spring time coming, and having George asking him to help mow the incredible yard he owned.

Getting to the double door, Justin could see the door on the right was cracked about a foot. The light was coming through from both the door and the window at the far end of the church. Stepping in, he could see the pews were perfectly placed, and there was almost no signs of wear or tear. It was like old age had stopped at the door for this unused church.

Justin could not help but look up to see the ceiling of the old church, and it was just as nice as the rest of the inside. Although lacking in ornate wood, it had an old world charm about the whole place. The pews were both clean and varnished as were the wood floors. Justin knew deep down that George had to be cleaning this place almost weekly.

With a look of amazement he wondered how and why George did not tell him that he kept the old place in perfect condition only on the inside. The questions flooded in his mind to the point of trying to keep track of which one to ask first.

Stepping in further and looking down the aisle, Justin’s heart stopped. He saw a pair of legs sticking out by the set of first pews. Knowing exactly who they belonged to, Justin rushed over to see if George was still alive.

George was laying face down as was cold. Moving his lifeless body to his back, Justin fought the frantic heartbeat of having his friend and neighbor dead in his arms. As he moved him over Justin could see the aged and worn features of his face. He never really noticed until just now as he fought back the tears of cradling him.

The ambulance was called and the county mortician showed up just as quickly. Justin watched from only a few feet away as his only friend was carted out of the old church. Nobody really spoke as George was moved to the waiting ambulance. Holding back the emotion, Justin thought of who to call, and what to do. George never spoke about friends, family, or even mentioned his own religion.

The deputy that was there walked over to Justin. “We are going to go through the county records and try to find the next of kin. If you could lock up his house, that would be much appreciated. I am going to tell Pastor Rick to be preppin’ for a funeral too. Might reckon he drop by and get some things from the house, just so you know and could help out.”

Justin nodded his head in acceptance and said nothing as the young deputy walked to his patrol car to leave. Justin just watched in disbelief as the patrol car pulled away with its lights off following the rest of the vehicles leaving Justin alone.

Not being overly emotional, Justin felt utter sadness, but not to any point of breaking down crying that George had passed away. He still did not know much about him, and made it more unnerving. Justin chalked his feelings up to being like having a distant friend dying rather than a real close personal friend.

Justin calmed his feelings to a cold beer and a good stiff drink of whiskey. He pulled what food he had at George’s house when he locked the door. Not knowing if anyone was coming to claim anything, Justin took the keys when he locked up.

On the way to his house, hours after the whole surreal experienced began to fade; Justin noticed the light to the old church was still shining away. Not being one to leave something half done or still on, he walked back up the hill to close the church down as well. The whole walk, Justin could not fathom what the deal with George and the church was. The buying property with having it already there was one thing, but to fix and maintain it was another question. It was a question without an answer and that seemed to get under Justin’s skin more than anything.

Once inside, he walked around for a bit, maybe there was some clue to why George kept up on the place or maybe what he was doing inside at such a late time. With never getting a real good look of the place, seeing the fact he was dealing with George’s untimely passing, Justin strolled slowly down the aisle trying to get a glance at anything that might be a clue.

Each aisle was well maintained, and each pew was spotless. There were no clues, and there was nothing more than a broom in the corner to give a clue to what he did most of the day.

Walking over to the broom, Justin could see that the wall had a large crack in it. Walking over to the distortion in the wall, he could easily make out that there was a door. It was a hidden door, but not hidden as a way of keeping it a secret, just not seen as a way of a normal door. Justin could see that the door was meant to be used but not used as a secret.

There were no handles on the door, and it was easily pushed open. Justin quickly thought that he found a clue to why George was doing in the church, and a sense of knowing washed over him.

A quick push of the door revealed that it was not a true secret door, but just a concealed door for aesthetic purposes. It easily pushed open, and the light shined into nothing but a walk in storage closet.

“What the fuck.” Justin cursed as he quickly remembered the outside layout showed there was a back area that stuck out.

The cleaning room was only concealed to be more visibly pleasing on the inside as it matched the molding going around the length of the inside. The closet was about six feet in and was about four feet wide. It had a mop, and a wash basin still inside.

Justin once again felt the anxiety of not knowing the whole story behind why George was keeping up on this old, or newly renovated church. Justin just figured it was just one of those questions he would never get an answer too.

As Justin reached for the lights, a light voice called out. “Where’s the fucking food?”

“Holy fuck!” Justin screamed as he jumped back in fright.

The voice was faint and was coming from the wash basin, like there was something behind it. Justin’s heart was pounding fast and furious as the faint yet distinct female voice spoke.

“Who is that up there?” The strange yet very soothing feminine voice called out.

With his voice trembling, and cracking. “Who is there?” Justin replied as he thought his heart was going to give out.

“Come down here and see. Just hope you have some food. Move the tub and come down.”

Justin reached for the wash basin with his trembling hands, and wondered what in the world was going on. When the basin easily moved to the side, and it revealed a set of narrow wooden steps that descended into a light dirt floor about fifteen feet below the surface.

Justin had images of George being some sick pervert kidnapping kids, and he reached for his phone. Knowing that he was going to dial the police to report the abduction of some girl, Justin carefully managed getting down the steps still holding his phone getting it ready to call the authorities.

Justin called out. “I am going to call the police. You are going to be alright, just stay calm.”

As much as Justin wanted this strange girl to be calm, he knew it was for him more than it was for her. His heart had not stopped pounding, and he just wondered what strange fucking things his neighbor was up to now. The whole not knowing seemed like a breeze compared to what he was going to see and hear from this strange girl.

The strange voice once again called out. “Don’t call anyone. Just bring some fucking food.”

Justin reached the bottom and scanned the room quickly as it was filled with so much stuff. Before he could get a grasp in his mind of all the things down here, he saw a petite, half naked girl standing in front of the couch. There was a iron chain going from a neck collar that she wore to a plate in the wall ten feet away...

The girl looked young, but not child young. Her long jet black hair was unkempt and hung down her back, and even covered some of her face. She was very feminine, as was her petite body. She wore only a ragged brown shirt that was littered with holes, about four sizes too big for her, and hung down to her thighs.

She smiled as their eyes met each others’. Justin easily noticed that her pupils were just as black as her hair. Still thinking she was in danger, he approached slowly.

“You hurt? I am going to call for help.”

With an almost calm sweet voice the strange girl spoke without worry. “So you must be the new neighbor George was talking about. Mmmm ... Justin right?”

“Who are you?” Justin replied confused to why this girl seemed so unmoved by her rescue.

The girl calmly walked closer to Justin. He could see her onyx eyes as she was only a few feet away now. The smell coming from her was like flowers on a warm sunny day, and was intoxicating at first whiff. This girl must have been down here for an undetermined amount of time, yet she had an aroma only expensive perfumes could match.

Justin’s head was swimming with confusing thoughts about this strange yet strikingly gorgeous girl. She smiled wide as her face seemed to make Justin feel like he was talking to a girl he had a crush on his school.

“I am Herlena. And you must be George’s new neighbor he has been talking about.”

“No ... wait, what are you doing down here? What is going on?” Justin stepped back as he tried to wrap his brain around this very attractive girl acting so calm in such a place.

With a casual smile that seemed a bit frightening, yet somehow breathtaking at the same time. “George never told you, did he? Fucker was always one for keeping a secret.”

“He just died.” Justin said as his eyes finally were able to scan the rest of the room to see that this place was like an underground apartment. Filled bookcases and crates with various stuff littered the place as if it was well lived in for many years.

“I already knew that. Told him a month ago it was going to happen, guess he did not get the stuff.” Herlena easily said as she walked over the small table to drink from a small glass.

Justin took a quick breath as his eyes finally broke from hers, and was able to collect himself. Looking around he could see the bookcases were filled with books, but books that were from a different century. The couch was in front of a table that had a small tv, and those were the only two items that looked recent in the terms of the being made in the last fifty years or so. The place did look unlivable except for the small toilet in the corner with a faucet that had a small bucket under it.

Justin once again looked up to see the nymph like face of Herlena. “Why are you down here? What is really going on down here?”

Flashing her eyes that made Justin wonder why they looked evil yet drove his heart wild. “We can chat later. Can you bring some food first?” Herlena replied as she sat at a small stool by the table.

“I can, but the pastor will be here tomorrow, and he is going to wonder why you are down in the church basement.”

Herlena stood up abruptly and gave a frantic look to Justin. “Who did you call?” Her soft voice now broke with determination and fear.

“The police said they were going to contact him. Why ... what is happening down here?” Justin shot back with more authority in his voice.

“If I tell you, can you please take me to your house? We have to hurry.”

Just saw the fear in both her face, and her body language as she seemed eager to leave this dungeon. “Ok. Just tell me what the fuck is going on here.”

“George was supposed to kill me years ago. He never could and has been holding me here ever since. When the pastor comes he is going to look around to see if George was telling the truth about really killing me. He knew George was always lying and could never prove it. There, now please take me out of here.”

“Who are you? Why did he have to kill you? What the hell is going on?”

Still looking worried, Herlena looked up and walked over to Justin. Just as she was about a foot away from him, she lifted up her hand and moved her long hair away from her brow. Justin could easily make out two small yet distinct horns protruding from her forehead. As her hair was pushed back he could make out that her ears were long and pointy.

Justin stepped back in fright. “What the hell are you?”

“A pet for a warlock. Now get me out of here.”

With fear in his eyes, and voice Justin’s voice cracked again. “What the fuck are you?”

Herlena stepped forward as Justin backed up. She dropped her hair back down to cover her small horns. “Get me out of here, and I will tell you everything.”

Justin continued to look in amazement and utter shock at what was going on. This petite, beautiful girl had both small horns and elf like ears. To make matters worse, she still looked incredibly cute, and yet scary as hell. His whole world concept was turned on its side, and yet he felt a strange attraction to this girl, or strange being as it was now.

Herlena moved her finger to Justin’s cheek, and with a whispering tone, and spoke as if rocking a baby to sleep. “Everything is alright. You are just overwhelmed. Take me back to your house, and I will explain everything.”

“Okay.” Justin nodded his head, as Herlena’s soothing voice brought a form of clarity to a crazy situation.

Justin grabbed the chain by her neck to free it, and a biting cold sensation rocked through his body. “Don’t touch the chain or the collar. Go get something to break it.”

Justin followed the chain to where it was attached to the wall and could see the small link it was attached too. Although the chain was thick iron, the link to where it was attached to the wall plate was not. Justin broke a chair and used it to pry the wall plate out completely. When it fell to the floor, he gave a weird look to Herlena about how easy it was to pull free.

Justin grabbed the wall plate and walked over the Herlena so they could get out. It was when he brought it closer to her that he saw the reason she could not do it herself. Her skin went from a normal pink to an almost blackish grey. Hey eyes sunk in and skin grew wrinkled.

“Hurry, I can’t take too much of it.” Herlena called out waiting for Justin to lead the way up the steps.

Justin walked to his house as fast as he could while making sure Herlena was at the same pace. Once inside, Justin put the plate in the far corner of the living room, and waited for Herlena to regain her composure.

Herlena was adjusting her ragged shirt before walking closer to Justin. “Thank you for that. I just need you to say to whoever comes that you know nothing.”

“Sure, but you have to tell me everything or it’s no deal.” Justin added as she walked towards the refrigerator.

“Let me eat something and I will tell you everything you want.” Herlena replied as her smile returned with her normal complexion.

Opening the refrigerator she began pulling out leftovers, and beer. It was more than Justin could eat and he wondered if it was for the both of them. “How much do you want?”

“All of it. I haven’t eaten for a few days.”

Justin walked over and began heating the food up. Herlena sat at the small table and watched Justin prepare the large amounts of food. Justin looked over and could not help but stare a bit as Herlena’s facial features seemed so angelic and gorgeous.

The microwave beeped to a completion and Justin handed it off to Herlena, and began heating more food up. Just as he pressed the buttons for the second round, he looked over to see her stuffing her face like a child. “Guess you were hungry.”

Herlena gave a small burp and pushed the empty plate in front of her. Justin pulled the second plate of food out and put it in front of her with a fork. Sitting down across from her he looked right into her dark eyes. “Let’s start with who or what you are. Then you can tell me why you were in an old church basement.”

Picking up the fork and smiling at Justin before diving into the plate of spaghetti. Holding it in the spaghetti, she looked up and gave a smirk. “George Kelly is not really George Kelly. He is George McCune, he only changed his name when he needed too.”

“How does this explain you though?” Justin interrupted only to see Herlena begin to eat.

With a few more bites, Herlena put the fork back into her food. “I am going to get there. I bet you did not know that George was a witch hunter. Which explains why I was down there. You see George was supposed to kill me a long time ago. Just kept me as his pet instead.”

Justin’s tone was almost confused as he was. “Wait, what? George was a witch hunter and you’re a witch that was kept under a church basement. This makes no fucking sense.”

Herlena stood up and turned around. Her ragged white shirt was covered by her long hair, and Justin could barely make it out. Herlena proceeded to lift her worn ripped shirt with her hair too exposing her back. Just as her back was coming into view, two distinct black lace like wings sprung out. As the shirt hit her neck, Herlena flexed, and her wings went from folded to fully extended. The wings only extended a few feet, and looked like they were ready to fall apart if she ever flapped them.

Herlena folded her wings tight against her body and dropped her shirt back down. “Does that answer your question?”

“You’re a fairy?” Justin’s eyes were as big as saucers as he tried to think about what was real and what was fake. The wings he just saw were no fakes, and his brain was having a hard time handling it.

“Kind of. I am fey, like a fairy, just a different type. I am what they call a succubus.” Herlena tried to smile as she seemed to be waiting for Justin’s reaction.

With an almost fearful look. “Isn’t that evil?”

Herlena smiled as she seemed to break the ice of the bad news Justin just heard. “Well, not truly evil. We just have a tendency to do what we want is all. I mean, I never killed anyone before. Matter of fact, I was helping George live for as long as he did.”

Justin leaned back as one of the questions he wanted answered was about to be revealed to him. “How old was George?”

“Mmmm. I am not too sure of the year I was summoned, but I do remember George killing Belina around the time those guys in the red coats attacked Philadelphia. Yea, I do remember them right before we left the city.”

“Holy shit. George is that fucking old? What did you give him? Who is Belina? I think you need to tell me what happened from the start.”

Herlena looked at Justin, and he saw the look in her dark eyes. The look that he could not gauge to be evil or just pure beauty. “Well ... here it goes. Belina worked for my master, and George killed them both. I was supposed to be killed with them, but he said he had other plans for me. Kept me around in churches, and even some old morgue for a bit.”

“So wait ... why was George killing your master?” Justin asked still giving a confused yet eager to learn more information look.

“George is a witch hunter. Bet he did not bring that up in conversation to you.” Herlena smiled as she said this, and Justin could not help but do the same.

With a laugh in her voice, Herlena took another bite of her food. “George kept me alive so he can use my blood and my wings for a longer life. Told the fucker he would get caught to.”

Justin tried to think of something to say, but as Herlena continued to eat and then talk, he could not help but feel sorrow for this girl. Although farfetched from anything in the realm of reality, the story just seemed to fit in, or it maybe just the way she spoke. Either way Justin knew that Herlena was being brutally honest, and he bought into it, hook line and sinker.

“You see the Guild of Hunters knew George was up to something, and accused him of keeping me alive. I told him, he would be caught when he turned eighty and looked twenty. When they cast him out, he took me to a few places before we came here.”

Justin’s eyes grew wide as Herlena dumped so much information on him. Like his brain imploded with knowledge about things he never knew existed except for fantasy. “Damm. I can’t believe it all. I mean nobody would ever believe this shit. Are they still hunting you?”

“Probably, if they were alive. It’s been years since George mentioned moving or anyone following us. The old church seemed to work. Although the pastor is a hunter, and knows George was one too. He just does not know George was thrown out. So that’s why I need to stay here for a bit.”

“Hold up a bit. What’s the deal with staying at the church? I mean George could have hid you anywhere.” Justin instantly thought of hundreds of places that George could have hid a kidnapped girl. He also knew that the pastor would definitely be coming by in the morning.

Herlena still eating and never looked down as she answered Justin’s big question of the night. The question he had since pulling up to his new house. “Its hallowed ground. I can’t be sensed in hallowed ground. Funny thing is, that no hunter would ever suspect me in being in hallowed ground. Warlocks are not know for their love of religion.”

“And the chains? What’s the deal with the chains?”

Herlena looked up quickly with a smile before going back to looking after her food when she replied. “Cold iron limits the powers of any fey. Hallowed ground hides me. George said it was a brilliant of himself building the church.”

Herlena finally put her fork down and gave Justin a look of seriousness. “So I assume you are going to want the same deal, or are you just that good type of person to turn me in?”

Justin gave a smile as saw the desperate look on Herlena’s face. “I am not going to turn you in, but I am not going to keep you either. Is it possible for me just to let you go? Figure you would want that most of all.”

Herlena smiled wide. It was so powerful of a smile, and so beautiful it brought a sense of love to Justin’s heart. There was something about her looks, her smile, and even her voice that made Justin weak at the knees. “I am yours, my master.”

“No, I am going to let you go free. I am not your master.” Justin smiled as he thought she was offering herself to him as a slave.

Herlena stood up and stepped back, Justin just watched in shock as she went around the table to him and (knelt or kneeled) completely down in front of him. “My true name is Lenaderith, and what shall my new name be, master?”

Standing up looking at her as she faced the floor in front of him in complete obedience. “No, wait, you misunderstood me. I am going to free you from serving anyone, even me. You won’t have a master at all.”

Justin saw her eyes once again as she looked up at him. Her face was helpless, and Justin felt weak saying no to her. “I am succubi. I cannot live without a master.”

Thoughts of what to do with her flooded his mind. It was like a adopting a child that you could not say no to. “So you want me? I mean, there must be some witch out there that could have you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.