Unbroken - Cover

Unbroken

Copyright© 2017 by Wrath's Child

Part 6: Unbreakable

Sex Story: Part 6: Unbreakable - A hired killer finally realizes he can love, and be loved, in the arms of two extraordinary women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Violence  

It is not those who inflict the most, but those who endure the most who shall conquer in the end“ - Kieran Doherty

The next two weeks, life at the cabin was probably the most peaceful time I had ever experienced in my life. Tasha and Laleh discovered the joys of close female friendship. I would often hear them talking or laughing about nothing in particular. And it felt good to know these two women had each other to lean on. It gave me some assurance that if things ended badly for me, they would at least have each other. We also discovered that Laleh could cook! And I don’t mean simple little meals. I mean the dishes she served up could have been featured in some of the best restaurants in some of the biggest cities in the world. And here they were sitting on a table, I had purchased second hand from a consignment shop, in a cabin that was eleven hundred square feet, in the middle of nowhere. Even I could see the irony there.

Our days took on an ordered routine. Tasha buried herself in her computers, working tirelessly to find who had broken into The Operation. While I divided my time between training, maintenance around the cabin, and generally being the errand boy for two women who never seemed to NOT need me to do some little thing or another. To be perfectly honest, it was during those days that I realized, while the Monster would probably always be there, that I would never again be completely dependent on it, as I had once been. And the very idea of it made me feel extremely happy. And while all of this was going on, Laleh seemed to take control of the domestic side of the cabin. The cooking, and cleaning were, in short order, completely commandeered by that willful girl, and she reveled in those simple tasks like a fisherman casting into his favorite pond. And throughout it all, I kept my eyes open for any news of an Irish/Russian mob war in the northeast. And there was plenty of news on that front.

Turns out that Fallon’s organization took the calling cards I’d left at his house very seriously. So seriously in fact, that they’d called in reinforcements from back home. Over the course of two weeks the Knyazev Bratva had suffered some serious losses. Cargo ships had been looted. Business fronts for their illegal activities had been burned down. And there was even a report of a Nail Bomb being detonated at one of their whorehouses. The war between them was only in its opening moves, but it had the makings of a bloody conflict. Now all I had to do was wait for one side to win. If it was the Irish, my problem solved itself. If it was the Russians, then they would be so weak I’d be able to solve the matter on my own.

It was snowing. Again. Upstate New York, in winter ... It just never seemed to end. But I sat in the chair I had claimed as my own, I watched in quiet bemusement, as, for the first time since I was a young boy, I was struck by the beauty of it. I could tell she was there, simply by the smell of lilac and oranges, and smiled as I felt Tasha’s fingertips trace across my shoulders. “Mason,” she whispered softly. The sound of her voice ... I couldn’t place it. But there was something in her voice that gave me goosebumps, and started my heart racing. “Come with me. There’s something I want you to see.” It didn’t dawn on me, until she was walking down the hall, that she was absolutely naked.

It didn’t take me long, to be eagerly following the dancing globes of that spectacular ass down the hall, when she stopped and turned to me, and draped her hands on my shoulders. I stopped and took in all of her glory, in a single glance. “Mason, before I take you back there I want you to understand something.” She said in that amazing, smokey voice of hers. “I never told you this, but ... What daddy and Marius did to me...” As soon as she said his name, a red haze began to descend on my mind. A rage like I had only rarely experienced began to build up within my chest. I took a long, deep breath to calm the fire raging inside of me as I continued to listen. “They hurt me Mason. In ways I didn’t even understand...” I could hear, and feel the pain in her voice. I wanted to lash out. Destroy something. Anything. I wanted the world to know the pain this amazing woman had endured.

I was trembling in barely contained fury. I had a woman who could see past my scars. And see through the Monster, to the core of me. Most importantly, I had finally accepted, that despite everything I had ever done, that I was still capable of love. Capable of BEING loved. And yet I had never bothered to ask about HER scars. And underneath all that rage, I finally felt something that I had never thought myself capable of feeling. I was ashamed. Ashamed for never bothering to consider what had happened to Tasha. I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks, and did nothing to stop them.

Tasha took a long breath as she reached up, and brushed the tears from my face. “Mason ... The one thing I want to give you, I never can.” Her voice cracked as she spoke. “I can never have babies ... I can never have your ... Our baby...” I finally understood. And the pain of that understanding was devastating. I tried to speak. To comfort her. To do SOMETHING. But she silenced me with a finger to my lips. “I can’t have children Mason ... But Laleh can...”

I didn’t know how to respond. I just stood there looking like I’d just been hit by lightning. “Uhh...” I never really got the chance to come up with something better to say, because Tasha cut me off again.

“Mason, she’s seen us together. She’s seen the you I know. What do you think we talk about all the time? Mason, she WANTS to share what we have. She had no idea what love really looked like. She’s seen it in us. And I think she feels it in herself too.” her voice lowered to an almost inaudible whisper as she finished speaking, “I think we all feel it...”

I really couldn’t say anything. Not after a speech like that. And so, I just closed my mouth, took Tasha’s hand, and nodded. She wasted absolutely no time in clamping down on my hand, and dragging me down the hall. Of course, the fact that she was dragging me down the hall naked, meant she wasn’t getting much of a fight from me.

We rounded the corner of the door frame into our bedroom, and I was forced to stop. I had known that Laleh was beautiful, but what I saw in that room, absolutely took my breath away. Laleh was kneeling on our bed, her knees held tightly together, with her hands resting in her lap. Her bronzed skin glowed in the low light of the single lamp in the corner of the room. Her face was downcast, and turned slightly to my left, and those dark DARK almond eyes cast a small glance in my direction. I watched as a blush slowly crept its way from her cheeks down to the tops of her breasts. All I could do was stare, and flip my gaze from Laleh, to Tasha, and back.

“I love you Mason. I know you love me. But I also know she loves us both. We just need to be gentle with her Mason.” Tasha whispered, as I felt her lightly tug me to the bed. I was simply too stunned to put up a fight. I let Tasha drag me across the room, while she began stripping my clothes off of me. By the time my knees hit the edge of my bed I was out of my tank top, and my pants were being pushed down my thighs. I fell backwards into the mattress, and looked up at both of these beautiful women. My eyes went from Laleh, to Tasha, and back. I didn’t know where to look. And it was clear my confusion was a source of humor to both of them.

Movement caught my eye, and I looked up at Laleh, as, slowly, she reached her hand out to trace the tribal wolf tattoo that started from the middle of my left chest, and spiraled its way over my shoulder, following the contour of my upper arm. A small smile played its way across her lips. Until she felt them. The circular burn scars that lay beneath the dark ink on my skin. She leaned in to inspect her discovery, and reeled back, gasping. I grabbed her hand, and gently brought it to the ugly maze of scars on my face. Slowly I traced them, using her fingertips. Guiding her through my history of pain gently. I watched tears shroud her eyes. And then she shocked me as she leaned in, and very deliberately, kissed my scars.

“You are stronger than any man I have ever known Mason.” Her breathy, throaty voice came to my ear in a whisper. Her voice was like liquid sex dripping in my ear, as I felt her soft, smooth thigh slide across my stomach. The contact broke me from my trance, and my hands snaked their way up her thighs. I let my hands wrap around her waist, and that got a low moan from her, as I watched her eyes close in pleasure. I let my hands continue their exploration of her body, and ran them slowly up her back, pulling her down to my face.

“Are you sure?” I whispered lightly. She answered me with a kiss as fierce as any I had ever had with Tasha. “Show me what love can feel like my Almalak Alharis. My Guardian Angel.” she whispered hotly, as her teeth claimed my bottom lip in a gentle nip. It was then that I felt it. A small hand. A hand I was so intimately familiar with. And it was wrapping around my engorged cock, as it aimed at the entrance to Laleh’s steamy, wet, lightly furred pussy.

I think we both hissed as she pushed herself down my length. She was tight, and warm. And silky smooth. I could readily accept the fact while this DID feel amazing, with Tasha it would always be just a LITLLE bit better. But fuck me, if making love to Laleh wasn’t absolute rapture, it was a damn site close to it. My hands slid back down her spine, until I was gripping her waist, and with a slow, determined pressure, I lifted her up my rigid, twitching cock. And with the same careful speed, I slowly lowered her to meet my rising hips.

I’m not sure what I was expecting, but what I got was a shock of a life time. The moment I felt Laleh’s hips meet mine, she began grinding on top of me. The small circular motions causing a sensation I wasn’t even aware was possible. I felt the hard little lump of her cervix roll around the head of my cock. And when she completed her third circuit something changed. Laleh’s hips nudged forward, and suddenly her whole body went rigid. Tremors ran up and down her body, as I watched her mouth drop open. Up until this moment, my experiences with women were either a contrived lie with Mina, or the mutual beauty I had with Tasha. I was completely unaware that a woman could cum just from deep stimulation. But I was also stupidly happy, that Laleh should get to experience it.

I suddenly felt a set of fingers entwine with my own, and when I looked, I saw the light nut brown skin of Tasha’s hands contrasting against mine. “God that was beautiful to watch!” she whispered, as her hands dragged mine up to cup Laleh’s breasts. I heard them both groan, as I felt those cocoa brown nipples bore into the palms of my hands. Laleh began a gentle rocking motion, letting about half of my aching cock slide out, and then back into the steaming furnace of her dripping wet snatch. I opened my eyes just as Tasha’s face moved over mine. Her hands cupped my face, as she kissed me. I moaned into that powerful kiss, as her tongue wrestled with mine.

Laleh it appeared, was incredibly sensitive. I couldn’t believe what I was feeling from her. I wasn’t sure if she was experiencing continuous, back to back orgasms, or if she was simply riding a wave of one long orgasm. But either way, the quick, short thrusts she had set up were soon replaced by chaotic, jerky movements. She seemed to have no fixed rhythm. One second she was rocking on my erection, grinding her pelvis into mine. The next she was bucking, and jerking, with me barely able to keep her under control. I opened my eyes, and gasped at what I was seeing.

Tasha’s petite, mahogany toned hands, were cupping Laleh’s firm, round breasts. Her thumbs rolling the stiff erect nipples around the second knuckle of each index finger. I squeezed my eyes shut in ecstasy and when I opened them Laleh had her head turned to her right, I groaned as I watched her kissing Tasha. Not just any kiss though. Her left arm was wrapped around Tasha’s head, holding her tight in an embrace, as their tongues dueled for dominance. Tasha’s hand was busily fondling Laleh’s heaving tits. While Laleh’s right hand was just as busy exploring the shaved expanse of Tasha’s pussy.

It was too much for me. I am unashamed to admit it. The idea of this ever happening had never crossed my mind. And now, that it was happening in front of my own eyes ... I couldn’t help myself. I latched my hands onto Laleh’s hips, dragging her forcefully down onto me. At the same instant driving my hips up to meet her. She broke her kiss with Tasha as a groan of pure animal lust was torn from her throat.

“Maaasssoooonnnnn!” Her moan was like music to my ears. And to judge by Tasha’s mirrored response, hers as well. “Iilhi Mason!” I lost track of what she was trying to say, as she suddenly slipped back into Arabic. I wasn’t sure if she was even aware of her transition into Arabic, but knowing I had done that to her was all I could handle. I thrust my cock into that amazingly tight cunt, in a rapid beat, and unloaded into her. I lost count of the sheer number of pulses, as I fired rope, after of white hot rope of cum into her. But the last thing I do remember as both Laleh, and Tasha, curled up in the crook of my arms, was the Voice. You won’t just survive Mason. You finally get to live.

For the first time in so long that I couldn’t even remember, I dreamed without terror. There were no painful memories. Nothing from my past coming through to haunt me. The Monster stirred, but there was nothing for it to grasp. I dreamed of things that might be. Of a life where I was finally free to be happy. Of beautiful, smiling faces, filled with love. I didn’t get to enjoy them long enough.

I woke up with a slight start, as I felt a wet heat envelop the head of my cock. I glanced down my body, just in time to watch my entire length disappear down Tasha’s throat. “Hmmmmm” her moan vibrated through my entire being. I felt the sensations of her sucking my dick through my entire body, and it didn’t take long for my body to catch up with her. I felt her gag slightly as blood flooded into my cock. And as she pulled away my dick stood proudly in front of her face.

“Shhh” her whisper was barely audible in the still air of the bedroom. “Don’t wake her up Mason...” Her eyes flashed to Laleh’s sleeping form on my right, as she crawled up my body, and, taking my cock in her hand, slowly sank that absolutely glorious pussy down onto me. As soon as her ass was resting on my thighs I knew. Yes. Regardless of the passion making love to Laleh inspired in me. There would, and always will be something special about this amazing woman. My Tasha. A woman who fell in love with me, even when I thought I would never be worthy of being loved. Who never stopped looking for me. Even when I was all but lost, even to myself. The feelings she inspired in me, combined with just how perfectly we seemed to fit together. There would never be a comparison.

My hands wrapped around Tasha’s waist, and guided her, in short, slow moves, up and down my cock. Her hips swiveled slowly in time with our movements. Her small gasps punctuating the light slap of her ass connecting with my hips. “Mason...” she whispered hoarsely “Oh God Mason... !”

I finished the thought for her “I love you Tasha!” I groaned softly, as her back arched. Her eyes shot open. Her mouth hung open in a soundless scream. And with one last thrust I erupted. Bliss. There is no other word. My mind went white. There was no sound. There was no sight. There was only the single sensation of bliss. Feeling Tasha’s body molding into mine. My arms wrapped around her. Simply. It was perfect.

I felt Tasha breathing deeply, her small, firm breasts crushed against my chest, as the world began to dim around me. When I heard one last whisper. “You are both beautiful together” from my right. And I knew no more.

The next week brought news on both fronts of our dilemma. In a series of brutal, and bloody clashes, the Irish Mob, and the Knyazev Bratva’s war boiled over. The final result was that the man responsible for the contract on me, Anatoli Bresniach, found himself on the wrong side of a car bomb. The Irish had effectively crippled the Russian’s hold on the Northeast. And suddenly, with no one to pay for my head, my contract was no longer an issue.

The other piece of news came in the form of a VERY frightened Tasha. I had been sitting in the kitchen, talking with Laleh. Learning some of the happier details of her childhood. And sharing some of my own with her. The bittersweet conversation came to an end when Laleh looked over my shoulder, and went quiet. Her eyes widened in concern, and I turned to find Tasha standing in the hall. Her eyes were haunted, and she held a slim folder in her trembling hand. “I found him Mason...” she whispered, her voice wavering.

The folder she had been holding was a fucking shit show. All it contained were a photo, a lanky man in a surplus army jacket probably six one, one hundred seventy pounds, greasy hair under a knit cap, and a beard that looked like it hadn’t been groomed in a couple of months. A name, along with a Technician Number; David Chase TN# 774509A(Excised). And a list of work, both targets AND collateral damage. Apparently he had been Tasha’s fourth acquisition for The Operation. He had been brutal, and efficient. But he had also been a savage. It didn’t matter who he killed, or why. If his target was surrounded by his family, they all had an equal chance of winding up dead. It seemed he had only two vices in the world, and killing wasn’t his first choice. Tasha had been forced to remove him from The Operation when she discovered that he had been moonlighting in order to feed his first love. Heroin. That’s probably why the Russians wound up with her information. They controlled the heroin market.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.