Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Joe took my hand as we walked into the master bedroom. Once inside I closed the door and asked Joe if we could talk quietly. He told me we could and then asked what I wanted.

So, I said, “I think mom is a submissive. I mean I think she has been a submissive before and I think she may be doing whatever daddy wants.”

Joe said, “Why do you think that. She was quite put out when we showed up and tried to correct our ways. I am not sure this is what she is.”

I said, “Well, it is just the way she gladly does what others tell her and I have seen her smiling when one of us girls is getting fucked or she has to clean up our cunts and asses. She was even happy that Ron got to fuck her.”

Joe said, “You are very observant my little cunt. I saw that myself and thought she was enjoying herself way too much. That is why Bob and I looked around the bedroom earlier. When Bob was in here with her to get the camera, he saw a few things that made him wonder.”

I said, “Oh and what things were they?”

He told me, “Well, we found some things that were hidden in the back of the closet that showed her actually doing a lot of different things with men other than your dad. But, we also found that your dad was not in charge. He was just watching everyone else use her.”

“Oh, my God.” I said. “I had no idea he was like that. He just let them use his wife? Can I see.”

Joe went to the closet and brought out a folder and showed me different pictures of mom sucking and fucking other men. Some showed daddy with other women as well. He was fucking them and mom was watching, with a big smile on her face. Then I saw where mom was licking a lot of cunts, with others lining up for their turn. The next ones he showed me were of mom fucking and sucking dogs. One of them was Bruno. So, mom had fucked our dog before. Now I knew why Bruno went around sniffing everyone’s crotches.

Joe said, “So little one, what do you want?”

I said, “Joe, you are really great. I want to play a new game tomorrow. I want you to tell everyone that I am the boss of the family and everyone must do what I say. I want to try to get mom and dad both to admit she is submissive. I want to control them tomorrow, but I also want to be able to control mom once you guys get away from here. Can we do that Joe. I promise I’ll make it all up to you.”

Joe looked at me and said, “I knew there was something special about you. Yes, we can do that and I’ll help you take control of your parents, especially your mom. Do you want to dominate your brother and sister too? That is after we leave.”

I said, “No, I don’t think so. At least not now. But it might be fun at some point. I will have to think about it. I won’t dominate Lilly but Ron might be fun. It would be cute to make him do things for us. But for now, I just want to see how mom and daddy handle it. Especially mom. She has always been so strict with us.”

Joe said, “Very good my little cunt. I think this will be lots of fun, but I do want to be able to assist you. And there is one thing I want to see. I want to watch you spank your mom’s ass. When I was growing up, my mom spanked me a lot and now I want to see a mom get it.”

I laughed and said, “You got it Joe. I look forward to making her ass all red. I might have to use a belt on her, like she does with us when we are naughty.”

Then I put my arms around him and kissed him with a slobbery tongue kiss. He returned the favor and I said, “Fuck me again please.”

He said, “Was just thinking of getting me some of that hot little cunt. Let’s go back to the bed and I’ll fuck you before we go to sleep.”

We went back into the living room and saw that Ron and daddy had gone to sleep. We climbed onto the mattress and Joe put his nice cock back into my cunt and fucked me nice and slow. I was sure that Lilly was having fun with Billy and mom was probably having a good time with Bob. Seeing that she was a slut and liked to fuck, she was probably going wild.

Joe and I fucked for a long time and he put another load of cum in my unprotected cunt. This time he just left it in me and laid on top of me. We fell asleep just like that with his cock still in my cunt.

We both slept good in that position. I want a cock in my hot little cunt all the time, even when I sleep. But today is going to be a new day. I was awake, but Joe wasn’t up yet. Well I should say he was not awake yet. He was up inside my cunt. I hoped he fucked me before pulling out.

I just laid there waiting while he slept the last few minutes. I felt him stirring above me and knew he was going to be awake and ready to start the day and hopefully he would start with a fuck.

I watched his eyes flutter and then open. He looked at me and saw a great big smile on my face. He started to get up, but I said, “No Joe, just fuck me first.”

He laughed, but just started fucking my cunt. I glanced at daddy and Ron and saw both were awake watching Joe fuck me. I saw daddy smile at me and knew that this is what he wanted. He wanted to see his little girl fucking. I was going to fuck him and Ron a lot.

Joe and I fucked for a while and then we both had a great early morning cum. Once he shot his seed inside me, he just relaxed.

He whispered to me. “Just lay still cunt. I have something to do that I’ve always thought about. Now I can do it.”

Then, I felt it. Joe was pissing in my cunt. It was hot and felt weird and funny. But it also felt good. I was getting a piss douche. I giggled and then I started cumming from having my cunt filled with piss. I would have to tell Lilly how good it felt and that she needs to get one of the guys to do it with her.

Once Joe finished pissing in my cunt, he yelled out to Bob and Billy. “Hey guys, bring those 2 cunts in here. I have a new game we are going to play today and I need to let you know what it is and the rules.”

It wasn’t long and both the guys came in with mom and Lilly. Everyone was all smiles. Dad and Ron, still tied up just lay there and watched.

Billy said, “What’s up Joe. Hurry up so I can piss in someone’s mouth.”

Joe laughed, knowing he had just pissed in my cunt but no one else had pissed yet. Guess they all wanted to know who would be the piss whore today.

Joe said, “OK, I won’t be long. Today, we won’t be deciding what happens. Today, Louise oversees the rest of her family. Whatever she says, is what happens. But first, Louise who gets the duty of piss whore today?”

I looked around like I was trying to decide, but I knew who it was going to be. I looked at the rest of my family and then said, “I think mom should get that duty today.”

Joe laughed and said, “Good choice cunt. Alright you old whore, get ready to drink. Bob and Billy first and then the others. I don’t have to piss because I pissed in the little one’s cunt this morning. Damn that was fun.”

Then I said, “And it will be just like yesterday. You will drink Bruno’s piss and your own. Understand that slut?”

Mom looked at me and said, “You watch your mouth young lady. They may have put you in charge, but I am still your mother.”

Everyone stopped what they were doing and wondered what would happen now. They thought I would back off and not do anything else. But they were wrong.

I said, “I was put in charge here and you will do as I say. If I want to call you a slut, cunt, whore or anything else, I will. If you were in charge, like you try to be most of the time, I wouldn’t say it.”

Mom just looked at me and put Bob’s cock in her mouth so he could piss. And piss he did. Got her mouth full quickly and gagged when she swallowed, but did get it down. She gulped down all Bob gave her and started to move to Billy.

As she was moving, I said, “And for being rude to me, once everyone pisses in your slutty mouth, you will get a spanking on your naked ass.”

She just stared at me as she put Billy’s cock in her mouth and took all his piss. Once he finished she moved over to Lilly, and clamped her mouth around her swollen pussy. Lilly had to really piss and as soon as mom was there, she let loose.

I said, “And while you are there slut, lick her cunt clean. I am sure Billy filled it quite full of cum last night.”

I looked at daddy and he said nothing. He did smile and I knew he was enjoying what I was doing to mom. If I didn’t believe these guys were escaped convicts, I would almost say daddy set this all up. I think he wanted to fuck both of his daughters and then have us control mom. But, these guys had guns and were kind of mean. And we saw where three guys did escape prison.

Mom finished drinking Lilly’s hot piss, licked her cunt clean, making sure she got all the cum out. Then she came to me.

I looked down at her and said, “Thirsty slut?”

She gave me a very mean look but before she could say anything, I said, “And now, for the rest of the day, you call me Mistress.”

She looked up at me, then at daddy and the 3 guys. She looked back at me and said, “Yes Mistress.”

I opened my legs and she put her face to my cunt and I pissed in her mouth. I made her lick me clean afterwards and she got the rest of Joes piss and cum out of me.

Daddy and Ron were untied and mom went to them to drink piss and then it was outside with Bruno. She had to follow him around just like I did and when he lifted his leg, she was right there to take it.

We all watched as mom drank dog piss, just as I did yesterday. And the camera was running, so we had it on tape. I was going to get all the tapes of us doing these things and I will use them to get mom to admit she is a submissive slut so I can use her for my pleasure.

I think I saw her smiling at daddy when Bruno had finished pissing and she had his cock in her mouth to suck his cum out. And no one had to tell her to do it. She did it all on her own. I made sure that Bob got some good close-ups of mom with a dog cock in her mouth. She looked like she was enjoying it.

She sucked his cock and made him cum in her mouth and swallowed it all. And when she pulled his cock out, she kissed the tip and licked her lips. She was grinning from ear to ear.

I said, “OK, everyone back in the house. We got lots of things to do today and mom is the one who will be getting it all. To start with, once inside, she has to get her spanking.”

She looked at me and started to say something, but I looked back and then slapped her face. I said, “Don’t even think about back talking me bitch. I own your ass today and you will obey me.”

She held her hand to her face and just said, “Yes Mistress.”

I made her crawl into the house on her hands and knees like a dog. I laughed at her ass as she wiggled it trying to crawl up the stairs. It was funny watching our very strict mother being so degraded. But, I think my suspicions were true and she was a submissive cunt.

We got inside and I gave her the two glasses I used to piss in. She looked like she didn’t know what to do with them, so I said, “Don’t act stupid whore. You know you have to piss and drink it before we continue. I wouldn’t want you pissing on the floor while you are getting spanked.”

She gave me another dirty look, but squatted over the glass and started pissing. She filled up one glass and then switched to the other and filled it also. I was thinking she might need a third glass, but her stream stopped just before the glass was totally full.

I laughed and said, “OK mommy cunt, wipe your nasty whole with your fingers and lick them clean. Then drink your hot piss.”

She put her hand to her cunt and wiped up the droplets of piss and then licked her fingers clean. Next, she picked up the first glass and started drinking. She drank it all and I nodded that she had to drink both, so she took the other glass and drank it down also.

Everyone was having a great time while I made my own mother do things a daughter should not do. But she did it all and I believe she was smiling at the end of her drinking.

Then, I said, “Slut, where is the belt you use on your children when they have been naughty?”

She pointed to the den and said, “In the desk.”

I returned with, “Then crawl your slutty ass in there and get it for me. I think we all need to use it on your naked ass.”

All she did was look at me and say, “Yes Mistress.”

She crawled into the den, with Bob following her with the camera going. He was enjoying all of this just as much as I was. I looked at the others and saw Joe and Billy laughing. Then I looked at Lilly and Ron. They both had smiles on their faces and Lilly giggled some. Then I looked at daddy, and for some reason, he was grinning and gave me the thumbs up sign. That made me wonder even more if this had all been set up by him and mom.

My mom came crawling back out with the belt clenched in her teeth and when she got to me, she sat back on her heels and held her head up with the belt in her mouth. I smiled and took the belt.

“Stand up slut and then bend over and grab your ankles, just like you make us do when you are going to spank us. You will get 10 swats from each of us and if you move or try to cover your naked ass, we will start over and add 5 for each time. Understand whore?” I said to my mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.