Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

I slept well for being on the floor. Being tied up was not that comfortable either since I couldn’t move around like I usually do? Being naked was no problem because sometimes Lilly and I would fall asleep after we masturbated together.

I wanted to get up so I could go pee and be able to move around some. I knew today was going to be a long one and we would probably get fucked. I knew mom would get fucked more and Ron might have to suck some more cock. They wanted to make him a cocksucker. I think that is funny. A boy who sucks cock. But then again, I have had a couple in my mouth since these guys showed up. But I didn’t really suck them. I just cleaned them after they fucked mom.

Bob was not moving at all. I was afraid to say anything because I didn’t want to make him mad. I couldn’t see Lilly and wasn’t sure if she was awake or was like me needing to pee. I just had to lay there and wait. My bladder was getting full and started to hurt some. I hoped he would wake up soon.

I heard movement from the rest of the house and soon Joe walked in. “Hey Bob, get your ass up. Get these cunts untied so they can fix breakfast for us. Then we can play some more.”

Bob moved and stood sat up in the bed. He said, “Damn that felt good. Sleeping in a real bed was wonderful, but I’ve got to piss then I’ll untie the little cunts.”

Then Joe said, “Do what I did Bob. I untied mom and gave her my cock. I pissed right in her mouth and made her swallow it all. Then I made her piss in the boy’s mouth. It was so much fun. I’ll have Billy come in to use the other cunt for his toilet. Then the 2 cunts can do each other.”

Bob said, “Joe you are so fucked up. But I like it. This will be fun.”

Bob got up and looked at me. He said, “Well cunt, guess it will be you. Let me get these ropes off so you can drink some hot piss.”

He untied me, except he left my hands still tied behind my back. Then he helped me to my knees and his cock was right in front of my face. He wiggled it some and it looked gross. I knew I wasn’t going to like this, but I guess I had to do it. If mom did it, then I could.

He said, “Open up that mouth bitch. I want my cock inside it and you are not to move until I pull out. I want all my piss down in your belly.”

I saw Billy come in and head toward Lilly right before I took his nasty cock into my mouth. He laid the head just inside my mouth and said. “Don’t move whore. Just leave it where I put it and get ready to swallow.”

Then he just started pissing right into my mouth. I almost gagged and spit it out, but stopped myself because I knew if I did that I would be hurt. I took his big stream of nasty tasting piss and swallowed. I knew I was going to be sick, but had to do what he said. I just kept swallowing and swallowing to get it all down. Finally, his stream slowed down and then quit. I swallowed the last of it and waited for him to remove his cock from my mouth.

But he didn’t take it out. Instead it was getting hard and he pushed in deeper. He said, “I know you never sucked a cock before, so mine will be the first. I’ll go easy on you until you have more practice, but I will shoot my morning cum in your mouth and you will swallow all of it to go on top of my piss. Understand my little whore.”

I slipped off his cock and said, “Yes, but I have never done this before and don’t really know how. You might have to help me.”

Bob said, “Don’t you worry my cunt. I am going to show you lots of things before we get out of here. I hope I am the one to fuck you first and pop that little cherry.”

I looked up at him and wanting to make him happy so he didn’t hurt me, I said, “I hope you are too. I know you will not hurt me the first time I get my cunt fucked.”

I really didn’t mean it, but thought if I played it up some, I would not get hurt and no one else would either. He then put his cock back in my mouth and I started sucking on it. I had watched mom do it with Ron and I think I was doing it right. He didn’t force it too far in my mouth, which I am grateful for. He just let me suck on him like it was a lollipop.

I sucked for a while and felt him getting harder and then suddenly he flooded my mouth with his nasty tasting cum. It was like drinking bleach. It was gooey and slimy and just didn’t taste too good. But I took it and swallowed it quickly so I didn’t have to taste it so much.

Once he finished cumming in my mouth, he did not pull out. He just kept his cock in my mouth and I felt it getting softer and smaller. I wondered what he was going to do. But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard my sister Lilly choking and gagging. I wondered what Billy was doing to her to make her do that.

Then Bob said, “Hey Billy, take it easy on the little cunt. She has never sucked a cock before, so you can’t shove it down her throat to start with. Just let her suck on it and later we’ll teach both these little cunts how to deep throat us.”

Now I understood why she was choking. That bastard tried to shove his cock all the way down her throat. But now all I heard was slurping like she was just sucking on it. I am glad Bob took me and not Billy. At least Bob knew a little more about helping a new cunt out.

It wasn’t long and I heard her gagging again, but this time I also heard Billy say, “God that was good. The little cunt sucked all of it out of me and now it’s in her belly on top of my piss.”

Then Bob said, “OK, time to get the cunts to piss in each other’s mouths. This will be fun. Then we can all go eat some breakfast and decide on what else we will do for the day. I know at least one of these cunts won’t be a virgin any longer.”

Billy said, “Yea we going to do some young cunt fucking today.”

Bob then said, “OK, Louise on your back. Billy bring your little cunt over so she can relieve her bladder.”

Billy then said, “Yea, sister pissing in sisters mouth and then we reverse it and Lilly gets some sister piss. Then we eat breakfast, then fuck some hot little cunts.”

Billy brought Lilly over to where I was laying on my back. He made her squat over my face and then pushed her down so her cunt was in place, then he told her to piss and I had better not lose any of her piss. I had to drink it all. And I guess she was like me. My bladder was so full since I had not been able to piss yet. She let go a very hard stream of hot piss right into my mouth. I took it in and swallowed. I kept swallowing and swallowing until she stopped. I swallowed one last time and then I had to lick her cunt clean.

Once she finished, we changed places and she got to drink my piss. I know neither one of us liked it, but it was kind of fun pissing in someone’s mouth. I thought maybe if we got out of this mess alive, we could do it again for each other. I knew we would be eating each other’s cunt a lot now. And if we lost our cherries, which I am sure we would, we could fuck Bruno and Ron too. Maybe even have daddy fuck us.

We heard Joe in the other room. “Hey, you guys, come on out here. You got to see this.”

Bob and Billy took us out into the living room. The first thing was saw was daddy was still tied up. And then noticed that Ron had his cock in dad’s mouth and it looked like he was pissing. They had made daddy drink Ron’s piss and then Joe had said he was going to suck his son until he shot his hot cum down his throat. I know daddy was not liking it. He didn’t care too much for gays, but now he is one.

We watched daddy swallowing his son’s piss and then started sucking, just like Lilly and I had to do. It didn’t take long and Ron started cumming and daddy was swallowing it all. Then, they made Ron take daddy’s cock in his mouth so he could piss and Ron had to make him cum too. This is not right at all, but we were held captives to these sick guys.

Once daddy finished cumming, they untied him and we all went into the dining room where mom had set up breakfast. I had to sit with Bob, Lilly was with Billy and mom was with Joe. Daddy and Ron sat next to each other while we all ate. I was kind of hungry and hoped the food would soak up the piss in me.

As we ate, I found out what was going to happen today. Joe was talking to mom and asked, “So which of the girls are older?”

Mom said, “They are the same age. Both are 14. They are twins.”

Joe said, “I know that whore, but which one of the little bitches popped out of your cunt first?”

That sounded so gross. I knew that babies were born this way, but saying it like that just seemed gross to me.

Mom said, “Oh, well Louise was born first and Lilly came out about 2 minutes later. So, I guess Louise is the oldest.”

Joe said. “Ok, then it will be Louise’s day. We are going to leave you and Lilly alone most of the time today but Louise will be getting fucked a lot. She will have no virgin holes left once we end the day. Then tomorrow we work on Lilly.”

Mom said, “Please don’t hurt my girls. You can fuck me all you want and I’ll do anything you say. But please don’t do this to them.”

Joe said, “Nope, you are all in this together. I’ve fucked a virgin before and it is a lot of fun popping a cherry. But my friends have never done that, so Bob gets Louise today and Billy gets Lilly tomorrow. But I have never fucked a virgin ass, so that will be me for her first. Both have already sucked cocks, but they are going to learn more. They will be able to take it all the way down their throats by the time we leave.”

Mom started crying and I was scared. I would be fucked all day today and I am sure I will have more than one cock fucking my throat too. Daddy started to say something, but was told to stay quiet unless he wanted to die.

Mom tried to beg, but Joe would have none of it. He said, “Not only are we going to fuck Louise today, but big brother and dad are going to join in. We have 5 cocks here and she will get all 5 of them, plus good old Bruno will get to have her too.”

I was so terrified. I was going to lose all my virtue and daddy was going to have to fuck me. I wasn’t worried about Bruno because he has a wonderful tongue so I figured his cock would be ok too. But I think they were thinking of a gang bang for me. I had heard of these things in school. Some of the not so nice girls had said that they had done it and took a bunch of guys. I never thought much about it before, but now it looks like it will happen to me. But then, mom had fucked all the guys yesterday. All but daddy and Ron. She even fucked Bruno.

Joe said, “Ok, breakfast is over. You and Lilly get the kitchen cleaned up. The rest of us are going to the living room to get started with Louise’s fucking. This is going to be great.”

Bob helped me up and took my hand. He whispered to me when we were walking. “Don’t worry little one. I’ll be gentle on your tight cunt. Just relax and let it happen. It might hurt the first time, but you will soon be loving it and wanting more.”

“I am scared, but I know I have to do this. Please me nice to me when you fuck me.” I said.

He said, “Don’t worry little one. I’ll be gentle but I am going to fuck you.”

We all got into the living room and Joe took over again. He had daddy and Ron go get the big mattress from daddy’s bed. He said he wanted me to be comfortable when they fucked me. That was nice of him I thought. He is going to get my cherry popped and then I would be gang banged and have my ass fucked. But he wants me to be comfortable. What a nice guy.

They got the mattress out and rearranged the living room so everyone could watch. Then I had to lay down on the mattress on my back with my legs open. My little cunt was being seen by everyone now. No modesty what so ever.

Then Joe said, “OK, here is what we will do. Dad, I want you to lick your daughter’s little cunt and get her nice and wet. Then, once she is juicy, you are going to take Bob’s cock in your hand and guide him into her cunt so he can fuck her. This way you had a hand in popping her cherry. Do it now dad. Eat her cunt.”

I could tell daddy didn’t want to do anything with me. He ate my cunt yesterday, but that is all he did. Now he will eat me and then help me get fucked for the first time. I knew he was thinking of how to put a stop to all of this, but they had guns and we had nothing. I thought about what was happening and the only thing I could think of was the pain I was going to have and I might get pregnant. I don’t want a convict’s kid in me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.