Escaped
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Hello, I would like to let you know what happened to me and my family this past summer. It wasn’t very nice at the time, but looking back, I learned so much about life and I have to pass this on to everyone.

My name is Louise Andrews and I am 14 years old. I turned 14 just before this incident happened. I am a very petite girl and was just starting to develop when it happened. My little tits are now a little bigger, but not that big. I could almost go topless and everyone would think I was a boy. And I had also just started growing pubic hair, but now I keep it shaved clean. I am very good in school, being on the honor roll and am very popular. More popular now because of what took place this summer. I will explain later, why I have become very popular.

A little about my family before I begin this story. Daddy, Larry, is 39 and pretty sexy if you ask me. He is about 6’ tall and is muscular. He works out quite often and runs about every day with mom. He is a doctor in the local hospital and also has a small practice where he sees people who can’t afford to go to the hospital. Until recently I thought he was quite tough, but I can see now he has a weak side.

Mom, Sarah, is petite like me, but her tits are bigger. Guess mine will grow eventually. She is only 5’2”, but has a perfect body for her size. She runs every day even if daddy can’t join her. She is very strict with all of us and we don’t dare step out of line. She is also a fantastic cook and baker. I think she could make shit taste good. She is a school teacher in the local school and teaches English to freshmen and sophomores.

Ron, my older brother is 16. He is built like daddy and he is quite the looker. I think he is so hot, but he is my brother, so I could never do anything with him. He is a sophomore and has mom as a teacher for some classes. He is pretty smart and says someday he wants to be a doctor like daddy.

Then there is Lilly. She is my twin sister. Yep, she is 14 also. I am the older of us, being born just 2 minutes before her. I keep saying she is the baby of the family. She hates it when I call her a baby, but most of the time we get along well. We have experimented a little with each other by getting naked touching each other and kissing. We did it so we would know what to do with boys when we finally had the chance to date. And since we are both 14, we will be freshmen when school starts again.

We also have a dog that we all love. His name is Bruno and he is a big German Sheppard. He loves to play and chase things we throw. Another thing he does is put his nose in our crotches. It tingles when he does it and I don’t stop him unless the others are around. If we are alone, I let him have his fun. Once I even took my shorts off and let him lick me down there. It was so hot, but I almost got caught, so never did it again.

We live kind of in the country and don’t have any close neighbors. Daddy says we own 10 acres of heaven and our house is right in the middle. Our nearest neighbor is about a mile away and that is from the edge of our property. To get to our house it is a lot farther. We can’t hear the neighbors and I know they can’t hear anything we do. I think now it is not so good to be isolated like that.

That is my family in a nutshell. But we are not the same as we used to be. What happened on a summer Sunday morning changed all of us. But it wasn’t just a Sunday, it lasted for a week before it was over. I don’t know if it was for the better or worse, but we did survive it. One thing is we got closer when it all happened.

We had gotten up on Sunday morning and all got dressed for church. We girls all had to wear dresses and the guys wore suits. My daddy and brother looked very handsome in suits and I guess we girls looked pretty good in our dresses. I had talked to my sister before dressing and we decided not to wear any underclothes. Just our dresses. We felt so naughty doing that.

Daddy put Bruno in the outside kennel since sometimes he gets so excited when we leave, he poops and pees all over the place and sometimes tears things up. So, if he is outside it isn’t on the floor or furniture and nothing is damaged. That might have been a mistake on this day. We went to church and sat for an hour to listen to Reverend Jones talk. I get so bored most of the time because he is not the greatest speaker. But I have to go and sit through it because my parents make me. After church, we stopped for brunch and then went home.

Once we were home, our little world fell apart. Daddy parked the car in the garage and we all piled out and headed to the house. We never noticed that the door was not closed tightly until we got inside. We were just laughing and talking and getting ready to go change clothes so we could play. But that didn’t happen either.

As soon as we entered the house, we all stopped dead in our tracks. It was just us three children. Mom and daddy were the last ones in and they also stopped suddenly. Inside our nice safe and secure home stood 3 big strange men and they had guns pointed at us. No one spoke for a little while but we just stared at these 3 rough looking guys.

Then daddy said, “What are you doing in here. This is our house and as long as you leave right now, I won’t call the cops.”

That is when one of the men stepped up and said, “Close the door. We ain’t leaving and you ain’t calling no one.”

Daddy stepped toward the man and was ready to do battle with him, but he pointed the gun at him and said, “Come any closer and I will start shooting. I’ll start with your little ones and then I’ll kill you and the missus. Just step back and close the fucking door.”

I was shocked that he cussed at daddy. No one cusses in our house. Yes, we all have heard that word before but it was never used and it was a shock to hear someone talk that way to daddy. And all daddy did was stand there right after he reached back and closed the door.

The guy that had stepped forward started talking again. “Now, no one is gonna get hurt as long as you all behave. The three of us have broken out of prison and need a place to stay for a while and I figure this is as good a place as any. We can all get a long or you can all die. Wouldn’t be the first time we killed someone.”

Then another guy said, “Nope isn’t, had to kill a couple guys to get these guns. They be out there in the woods somewhere. Maybe the animals have eaten them.”

That scared me a lot. I didn’t want to die and I didn’t want anyone else to die either. I was ready to do whatever it took not to get hurt or anyone to die. These guys looked real rough and if they had already killed people, I don’t think they would care if they killed all of us.

Then the third guy spoke up. He said, “We noticed there ain’t no beer in the fridge. How come?”

Mom got her voice back and told him, “Because we don’t drink in this house. We don’t believe in it and won’t drink any alcohol.”

The same guy said, “Well that’s too fucking bad because we want beer. So, someone is going out to get us some. Got it bitch!”

That got mom mad and she said, “We don’t swear in this house either. So, if you want beer, you can go get it and take your friends with you. And you can stop with your cussing.”

The first guy said, “Wow that is some tough fucking talk cunt. I guess you need to learn who is in charge here. So, while the old man goes to get beer, you can get out of those clothes so we can all fuck you. Unless you want us to fuck these cute little girls to start with.”

Daddy stepped up to save the day, but got shot down in a hurry. He started to say something about them, but the first guy said, “Don’t even think about it. If you want, you can send the cunt for the beer and we will just fuck your daughters. Either way, we are getting some beer and we are going to fuck someone. We haven’t had no beer or cunt for a long, long time. So, either you get us beer or we fuck the kids.”

Daddy stepped back and said, “OK, I’ll get you some beer, but please don’t hurt my family. They are innocent children and should not be subjected to this abuse.”

The first guy said, “Just shut the fuck up asshole. Go get the fucking beer and don’t even think about telling anyone about us. If we even think someone else is going to show up, everyone dies, starting with the cute little girls. Don’t be gone long either. We want at least 3 cases to last us for a while. And while you are gone, we will have fun with your hot little wife.”

Daddy turned and walked out the door. The third guy said, “Hey cunt, didn’t we tell you to get naked. So, get out of those clothes or we rip the ones off those little girls and fuck them. Now strip bitch.”

I saw mom was shaking, but she started to get undressed. None of us had ever seen her naked before and I for one was looking forward to seeing her. I looked at Ron and saw a bulge in his pants. I guess he was excited too. Lilly just had a blank look as she stared at mom stripping for the three strangers.

Mom had removed her dress and was now just in her panties and bra. She reached back and unhooked her bra and let it fall. Her tits popped free and they were just beautiful. I hope mine grew like hers. Then she hooked her fingers in her panties and started to push them off her hips.

She said, “Please, can we at least go to a bedroom so my children don’t have to watch?”

The three guys laughed and the second guy said, “No you can’t go hide. The kids are going to get lessons like they never had before. Besides it won’t be long and they will be naked just like you. Now finish so we can fuck you.”

I watched as mom pushed her panties over her hips and down her legs. Soon they were at her feet and she bent to take them off. When she bent over, we all got to see her puffy pussy for the first time ever. I noticed her lips had no hair on them, but she had a small patch just above her slit. She also had a nice firm butt because she works out all the time.

Once she was naked, she stood before the three guys with confidence. She was not going to let them see she was scared. They all gathered around her and started to feel her up and she just stood there letting them do it. I think she must be letting them so they would leave the rest of us alone. She didn’t want them making us strip too.

Once they all had their fun playing with mom’s tits, pussy and butt they stepped back and discussed who would get to fuck her first. The first guy said he would go first and then the other two could follow. The second guy said, “No way dude. I haven’t had no cunt in a long time and I don’t want sloppy seconds.”

The first guy said, “Well, you can either fuck her ass or get a blow job. Or you can have the boy suck my hot cum out of her so her cunt won’t be dirty.”

The guy laughed and said, “Ok, I guess if he cleans up mom’s cunt I can fuck her. But before you start let’s have her get the boy naked.”

The first guy said, “Good idea. Boy get over here. What’s your name?”

Ron got up and I could see he was scared, but also excited. There was a bulge in his pants. But he was afraid of these guys.

Once he stood up he stuttered in fear, “R ... R ... Ron, my name is Ron.”

The guy said, “Well Ron, come on over so mom can take your clothes off. Bet your little sisters are going to love seeing your hot cock. Mom might like it too. Later I’ll get her to suck it for you.”

Ron stepped in front of mom and I could see she was also scared. But she did as she had to do and began to undress her son. She was naked and he would be soon too. Everyone watched as his shirt came off and then she went to work on his pants. He tried to help her, but they stopped him and told him she had to do it all.

She got his pants undone and started pulling them down. That’s when I found out he hadn’t worn underwear to church. Just like both us girls. But when I took my eyes off my brother for a minute, I noticed the 3 guys were also stripping out of their clothes. I had never seen a man’s thingy before and now I was going to see 4 of them and one being my brother’s.

Just as I noticed the men stripping, mom had pulled Ron’s pants down and his thingy popped out. Damn that thing looked big. I had no way to compare, but his looked huge. I wondered how he kept it hid so much. But then I looked at the men again and they all had their thingy’s showing too. Two of them had about the same size as Ron’s, but the first guy had a very big one. He said he was going to fuck mom with it. How can a woman take something that big inside her?

I snapped out of thinking about the men when the first guy said, “Damn boy that is quite the tool you have there. Mom, give it a big kiss then I’ll fuck you. Once I am done, Ron will suck my hot cum out of your cunt. You girls pay attention to what is going on because later you will be getting yours.”

One of the other guys said, “You know Joe, I think we picked the right house to hang out at. It is secluded and we have a family to fuck. Just wish he would get back with the beer. I’m getting mighty fucking thirsty.”

“Yea me too.” Said the other guy, “But at least we can get some hot cunt before we drink.”

I watched mom bend over and put her lips to Ron’s thingy. Well, I guess I can call it a cock now since these guys made me start saying dirty words. So, I watched mom bend over and kiss my brothers cock. I think he liked it because it jumped some when she did it. But while she was bent over, the first guy put his cock to her cunt. Yea, I have to say that too. He just put it there and pushed. It disappeared inside her. I knew there was a hole there, but wasn’t sure how people did it. Now I know and yes, I have to say that bad word. Fuck!

Once he was inside her he said, “OK whore, I am going to fuck you and while I am doing that, I want the boy’s cock in your mouth. I want you to suck on him, don’t let him cum yet.”

I could see mom was scared. She still had her lips on Ron’s cock and just opened her mouth and let him slide between her lips. At the same time, the guy started fucking her from behind. Mom had big tears in her eyes and Ron just stood there shocked with his cock in his mother’s mouth. He looked scared too.

Lilly and I were sitting next to each other holding hands and watching everything that was going on. She looked scared and I know I was, but for some reason, it excited me to see those cocks and watch as mom had one in each end. I wondered if she had ever done that before.

The guy fucking mom didn’t last long and stiffened up and started cumming inside her. She groaned but I don’t know why. I hoped she had not enjoyed it that much. Once he finished he pulled out and said, “Turn around here bitch. Clean my cock and then your son can suck my hot cum from your dirty cunt. After that the other guys can fuck you. I’m going to go drink some beer as soon as your old man gets back.”

I watched as mom got off Ron’s cock and saw her tell him how to eat her cunt. She explained he had to suck the man’s hot cum from her hole and swallow it. She told him that she knew it wouldn’t be nice, but it had to be done in order to survive this ordeal.

She stood there and opened her legs. Ron got down and put his face up between her legs. He had a good view of her cunt. The same hole he came out of when he was born. I almost giggled at that. Here he was getting back into the hole that he once fell out of. But I didn’t. I just watched as he lapped at her and was getting the nasty stuff out of her. I was hoping daddy was bringing the law back to save us, but he had been told he better not or else we would die.

Ron gagged, but kept on licking on mom’s cunt. I knew he was getting what they called cum out of her. It was what the man shot into her when he fucked her. But I think Ron actually did enjoy eating out mom even if he didn’t like the gooey cum.

The second guy stepped up and said, “OK boy it looks clean enough. Back up here so I can fuck this whore. And lady you can get back to sucking his cock. Let’s do this so I can fuck this hot fuck hole.”

Ron stood up and mom bent over to take his cock back in her mouth. I think she liked doing that a lot more than these other guys fucking her. Once she was bent over with Ron in her mouth, the guy shoved his cock into her cunt and started fucking her.

Right after he started fucking mom, daddy walked back into the house and he was alone. He had 4 cases of beer with him. But when he saw what was happening, he dropped them and said, “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

He started toward mom and Ron, but the first guy stepped in front of him with the gun in his hand. He pointed it right at me and Lilly and said, “You want to see your girls die?”

Daddy stopped and backed up. The guy then said, “Pick up the fucking beer and put it in the fridge. Then go sit your ass down between your girls and watch the show. She is a good fuck and your boy loves licking cum out of her cunt. So, sit back and enjoy while we drink beer and fuck her some more.”

Daddy was mad. I could see it in his eyes, but he was afraid to do anything because he didn’t want any of us getting hurt. Mom looked like she was handling her rape ok and Ron was holding on. I am sure he was enjoying mom’s lips on his cock.

Daddy put the beer away and the 2 guys that were not fucking mom each got one and sat in the other chairs to watch. Daddy sat between us and we held onto him. He was shaking, but to us it felt good to have him near us.

Right after daddy sat down the guy started cumming inside mom. That is the second load she took. The first guy said, “OK, you all know what to do. Clean his cock and then get your cunt clean for Billy. Let’s do it so we can do some more fun things.”

We all watched as mom let Ron’s cock out of her mouth and then turned around so she could clean up the other guys cock. She took it in her mouth and sucked him clean. Once he felt she had cleaned him enough he pulled out of her mouth and went for a beer. Mom spread her legs without being told and Ron got down under her again and started lapping at her cunt. Daddy just sat there and cried.

Mom just stood there and let her son lick her cunt while the rest of her family watched. That was bad for daddy. Lilly and I had seen it before so it wasn’t as bad. I just hoped they didn’t do anything to the rest of us. But that thought was gone very soon.

The first guy, whose name was Joe said, “Girls, I think it is time for you to have some fun. I want you to undress dad all the way. I want him naked just like mommy and son. Do it now girls or someone will get hurt.”

We looked at each other and then at daddy. We didn’t want to do this. Not to our father. He saw us hesitating and said, “Just do as he says. I don’t like it either, but we have to do what they say so we don’t get hurt. Just go ahead and take my clothes off.”

Well, since daddy said to do it, we started. Lilly started with his shirt and I undid his belt buckle and then unsnapped his pants. Lilly had his shirt undone and was pulling it off him. I got down and untied his shoes and pulled them and his socks off.

Once she had his shirt and t-shirt off, we both worked on his pants. I could see the outline of his cock and it was hard. I wondered if we turned him on or if what was going on with mom and Ron did it. Lilly and I looked at each other and smiled. We decided to take his pants off and then both of us would pull his underwear down to expose him.

We tugged at his slacks and finally got them down. He had to lift up so we could get them around his butt. Once we had them to his knees, we each took a leg and pulled. Now he sat in just his boxer shorts and his hard cock was twitching.

We smiled at each other and I said, “Daddy, please stand up so we can finish.”

He stood and we each took a side and pulled down. His boxers slid over his cock and then down his legs. We didn’t stop until he stood before his 2 little girls totally naked. We looked at his cock and it was big. It looked to be about the same size as Joe. The guy who fucked mom first. Now I knew why mom didn’t have a problem taking him in her cunt.

Joe said, “OK dad, just sit back down. You girls take his cock in your hands and play with it. I think you need to learn how to handle a cock for when you get your first one in your hot little cunts and mouths.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by that, but we both had to do as he said. I had no idea what he might do if we didn’t obey him. Daddy sat down and so did Lilly and I. Once we all sat, we looked at daddy and his cock was standing straight up. Lilly reached over and took him in her hand and I took him in my hand just above hers. We had no clue on how to play with a cock, but from watching mom get fucked I figured we had to move our hands up and down. I started doing it and soon Lilly was doing it too. That made daddy groan some.

Joe sat and watched us girls play with their daddy’s cock. He was all smiles, knowing it is something that we will always remember, but I think he had other plans too. But, all thoughts were interrupted when Billy started cumming in mom’s cunt. I think Ron was almost ready too, since he couldn’t hold still while mom was sucking him.

Billy shot his load into her and then pulled out. Joe said, “Great now we have all been fucked and got some beer. You know the drill bitch, get his cock clean have Ron suck your cunt clean and then we’ll be ready to eat and have some more fun. I do hope you know how to cook because we don’t like that prison food too much. Home cooking is so much better.”

The same thing happened as with the other 2 guys. Mom turned and took Billy’s cock in her mouth to clean it. Then once it was clean, she turned and spread her legs. Ron got under her once again and licked at her cunt. I think he was getting used to licking her and I guess getting the men’s cum out of her. I felt so sorry for him, but he did what he had to so no one got hurt. I could see mom and daddy did not like it at all, but they didn’t say anything.

Once Joe thought she was clean, he said, “OK cunt, you and the girls go get some food going. We are hungry.”

We were glad to get up and go to the kitchen and leave daddy’s cock alone. I kind of liked playing with him, but it was weird. The three of us went to the kitchen and started our normal Sunday dinner. Spaghetti!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.