Taboo Twins - Cover

Taboo Twins

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The identical twin girls were beautiful and filled with a desire to express their sexuality with their unique brand of special loving.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Morgan D’ Pokeworthy was released from the stocks with a new outlook on life and the expanded expressions of sensuality in anal matters when engaging in carnal activities. She was never one to engage in such tomfoolery in her past experiences and had actually not had many male visitors to her “prima donna” pussy.

After a large number of the male residents of the area had personally done their level best to teach her the proper behavior for a God-fearing young female, she was forced walk a bit pigeon-toed down the steps and she hobbled like a silly virgin with a large stick up her rump all the way to the physician’s quarters to beg him for the magical salve that would right the wrong done to her delicate rump and female parts.

The elderly man told her,

“Drop your undies, pretty puss and give us a look!”

It was so humiliating that she started to cry like a baby knowing that her sensitive flesh and skin had been abused by so many in such a short space of time.

The old man slapped her cheeks and told her,

“Quiet down, young Miss and spread wide open for my magic lotion.”

Morgan opened up for him and let him work his wonders all over her secret places and she knew the old man was quite familiar with her geography when he completed the task with a joyful smile on his face because she was so nubile and primed.

At least, she could walk like a normal person now and she let the elderly man avail himself of her bosom and even opened her mouth for him to stick his semi-hard ancient staff inside to stir up her saliva and add some juice of his own with old-man watery cream that slid down her throat like diluted syrup on pancakes in the morning.

It was an easy payment and she had no regrets because her silver was more important to her than her oral virginity lost so long ago that she scarce remembered how.

All that was on her mind now was her revenge against the Taboo twins, Trisha and Tawny. Those girls had played her dirty and she all she had done was to offer their boyfriends a little bit of strange with her bottom on display for their entertaining needs.

Morgan just needed a short respite to get her feminine folds back in proper working order and hope that the tenderness in her nether regions would dissipate with the salve from the physician’s stock. In all honesty, she had discovered the value of something nice and hard up her backside when the lights were off and nobody could see the shame in her eyes as she took it all the way.


Trisha and Tawny were on their knees that morning and they had their heads down low. No, it wasn’t what you were thinking, they were in church and getting shriven by a young priest with a worry that he might have made a mistake by vowing not to spill his seed in young females and of course that meant boys as well. He knew that a lot of the others cared not a whit about the vow thinking that it was only an ideal and not a reality for most if not all.

The young priest was turning from one girl to the other knowing that this three way confession was too tempting to be foresworn. Each girl outdid the other in describing their many sins and weaknesses of the flesh when it came to avoiding the dangers of accepting cocks inside their person like visitors in the midnight hours when good girls were fast asleep.

He felt obliged to “chase the devil” in their juicy twats and their tight little sphincters until they both were fully contrite and obedient to his every command. He put them thru their paces like fine animals prancing and primping to beat the band. The sound of their prayers mingled with the sounds of their panting surrender when he showed them the narrow road to redemption and they bent over backwards to gain his blessing at the conclusion and it made them throb with anticipation for his hands and fingers to lead them into salvation or as close to it that any sinful female could possibly ever aspire without a sign from on high to confirm their restoration in the eyes of the almighty.


Morgan set a trap for the two girls by using the gullible man of the cloth to do her dirty work for her. She managed to convince him of the error of his ways by blackmailing his odd style of assigning penance to female sinners like Tawny and Trisha with his cock instead of with prayer. When he faltered in his role of Judas goat, she sat on his face and smothered him until he saw the only way out was to use his tongue and go along with her wishes. Both girls were soon leaning forward like naked female jockeys on the spanking benches used for training novitiate nuns how to show proper contrition. In a way, it was Morgan’s way of showing the devious girls that their trick with the stocks was not the only way an error-prone female might be re-educated to proper behavior.

The laughing altar boys hooded the naked girls and teased them with their immature little pricks. It was so distressing that both girls wetted the benches right at the outset with a combination of fear and anger. That led Morgan to come on the scene as if by accident and she spent an unusually long time with her riding crop to redden both girls’ bottoms to her complete satisfaction.

After that exhausting exercise using both arms with vigorous energy, Morgan summoned the two oldest altar boys to ride the sobbing girls until they repented of their mean-spirited ways.

In point of fact, Tawny was the first to break and she was soon singing a tune of contrition that had the Judas priest begging for her absolution and soothing her with the same salve that had worked a miracle on Morgan’s bum just recently not too far in the plotting past.

Trisha was more difficult and she spat and cursed and promised dire happening if and when she was released. This managed to strike a chord of fear in the priest and in the altar boys as well. They all whispered and the only word understood was “witch” from under their breath. That brought a smile to Morgan’s face because she knew too well the church’s method of dealing with witchcraft was more final than it was fair. In fact, it was her membership in a coven that gave her some power that was definitely not “from above” but more likely “from below” in layman’s terms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.