Taboo Twins
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The identical twin girls were beautiful and filled with a desire to express their sexuality with their unique brand of special loving.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Trisha and Tawny were so much alike that only their mother could tell them apart. They did everything together from eating and snacking to sleeping in the same bed and cuddling like a pair of obsessed lovers. They both slept in the nude and sometimes they were so intertwined that it was hard to tell whose arm or leg was sticking up in the air.

Their mother came to the conclusion that their togetherness was not healthy for them and it would be better to send them out into the hard, cruel world to learn the way normal folks earned a living and raised a family even in the absence of love. Still, she showed a bit of pity by sending them both to her younger brother and his family in the valley far below with the admonition that they should follow their Uncle Harry’s orders without question.

Harry was happily married to a buxom woman and already had four young ones to bring up in the ways of good religious harmony. His spouse was happy and pregnant. She seemed to be always pregnant and Harry opined it was probably because she liked to spoon whenever they were in the horizontal and seemed endlessly wet in her feminine folds completely ready for his immediate pleasure. His wife was a wise woman and she followed her mother’s advice that a faithful husband needed tending on a daily basis to avoid any inclination to see if the grass on the next pasture was tastier or had a different flavor.

Both Trisha and Tawny were a big hit in the new household.

Some of the female workers on their Uncle Harry’s farm were a bit jealous of their youthful beauty and friendly submissive attitudes that drew the male employees to them like moths to a flame. Neither of the girls were virgins due to some wild late evening parties after their mother had already retired for the evening. If the truth be known, Trisha was oodles more promiscuous than her sister Tawny but they looked so much alike that the fluttering males never could be quite sure which one was spreading her knees for a little fun in the middle of the afternoon. It was fortunate that both of them enjoyed a bit of anal fun and games because the lads were of a mind to pack their proud bottoms until they surrendered all sense of dignity and exposed their kinky cores.

Uncle Harry’s wife was fully aware of their complicit submissiveness and she sighed a sigh of relief because it meant it was unlikely they would get around to her middle-aged spouse anytime soon with all the randy lads on the farm. What she didn’t figure on was her husband’s errant urges to experiment with identical twin females as it was a scenario he had not participated in his entire life. He had tested the resolve of several sister combinations and even a mother daughter session that educated him that age and tightness of feminine entryways were not required to be in direct correlation. He found that sometimes younger sisters were infinitely more experienced than older sisters and with tricks that one would expect only in a mature woman with loose morals.

He called both of the girls into the barn to explain his need to savor their feminine favors to compare their skill and ability to dish out pleasure. They both giggled at his bluntness, but neither of them found him to be crude or displeasing in his honest expression of desire to copulate. They agreed to grant him access despite their familial relationship providing their coupling was accomplished in sweet threesomes at all times. He thought this to be unusual but found it to be to his liking and they proceeded to shed their clothing and begin their copulation exercises without further delay. He quickly determined that Trisha was a bit looser than Tawny but that she made up for that minus by frequent use of her cherry red lips and frenzied tongue in places his wife would never dream of visiting in similar circumstance.

The fact that both of his youthful nieces were agreeable to posterior playtime sealed his opinion that they were superior in almost every respect to his wife’s boring missionary humping that suddenly had taken on the sense of performing a duty rather than unfolding a new adventure.

The girl’s horny uncle came to the conclusion that they were equally skilled in anal play but he tended to favor Trisha because she generally was more appreciative of vigorous efforts to stretch her tight little opening. In addition to that, she was definitely more vociferous when it came to announcing her trigger spot had been reached by his probing member. The whimpers and moans from her youthful lips was music to Uncle Harry’s ears and he knew he had to spank Trisha for her overly expressive response to his probing rear door action. That is not to imply her twin sister Tawny was not a “hot” number when it came to horizontal exercises. She was quite agile and had a unique way of responding with liquid lubrication in either of her feminine entryways. There was no doubt in Uncle Harry’s mind that Tawny was the better orally qualified female submissive because she had that valued concentration needed to reach the promised land of final unstoppable spurting inside her pretty mouth. Her insistence on swallowing every drop was exactly how their uncle liked to conclude such business and he would pat her on top of her head and tell her,

“You’ve been a very good girl!”

Sometimes when they all felt a bit playful, the three of them would engage in carnal games of the most depraved nature with the combinations finding expression in spur of the moment creativity. The two girls had no problem with taking his stiff dick in their mouth right after he had exited the other twin’s pretty bottom and he knew they were not the least bit squeamish about sucking it with the other twin’s funky odor of anal heat and passion. The thought crossed his mind when he was kissing either of them on their pretty lips that their mouths were filled with the taste of the other twin’s anal essence and he found it was more stimulating than deterrence to his inspired hardness.

The twins eventually found boyfriends of their own liking. Ralph Williams and William Raphson had similar sounding names, but the two were as different as wine and water. They bore no similarity in appearance or personality and that was just fine with both of the twins. Sometimes they would switch their newfound boyfriends simply by pretending to be the other twin and discovered that the only difference was about two inches with William being the better equipped lover. What poor Ralph lacked in size was more than compensated by his ever stiff resolve to hump his way thru life. The girls often joked about his marathon sessions that caused multiple climaxes for both of them depending on which one took him onboard for some serious cuddling time. The fact that William was inclined to rear door togetherness was actually a plus in both sisters’ books and they enjoyed swapping enhanced stories of his skills in that department.

The only fly in the ointment was the constant poaching by Morgan D’ Pokeworthy with her humongous boobs and seemingly always on a promise hindquarters. The oversexed interloper was adept at stealing Ralph’s and William’s attentions with alarming success just by bending over to pick up her frequently dropped hankie at convenient crossings of paths selected for their privacy and scenic view.

The twins decided to teach Miss Pokeworthy a lesson about the consequences of stealing boyfriends without permission and set up an ambush of the delectable man-trap near the stocks used for punishing transgressors against the word of God in matters related to inappropriate carnal relations and unacceptable behavior by a female person. They used deceit to bring the unsuspecting Miss Pokeworthy to the special stock used for posterior punishments. It seemed to one and all that it was mostly females in that position but that was the way of things in the male controlled society. Before they left her to the random interactions of a righteous and God-fearing public, they both took turns in making her pretty flanks redder than an early blooming rose at the first blush of spring. The young boyfriend stealer, “Maneater” Morgan was loudly indignant at the unfairness of her treatment and promised payback to the twins as soon as possible. The two girls laughed at her helpless bluster and administered several indignities to her flanks that they were certain would break her spirit and make her more pliable in matters of common decency. After some time, they grew weary of the naughty game and left Morgan to her own devices knowing her helpless presentation would be a certain lure for any male passing by her naked body bent over in the stock that invited one and all to “punish” the sinner in any way they deemed appropriate for restoring their adherence to the accepted path to salvation.

The first gentleman passing by the forlorn girl standing defiantly in the embarrassing position of fully exposed hindquarters sticking out with advertised invitation for humiliations of any degree providing they did not cause permanent physical injury quickly jumped behind Morgan and dropped his trousers for what he was certain would be the most degrading punishment possible for her sinning backside. He actually found it difficult to believe his good fortune in having Morgan’s heart-shaped bum placed directly in his path like some offering for his pleasure with the blessing of mother church. At first, he simply accepted his good luck as a random gift from the Gods and then, later, he was certain it was ordained for him to be in the right place at the right time to travel up the tightest channel imaginable with absolutely no repercussion for his mean-spirited enjoyment. He found the squeals and protests of the beautiful young girl to be so stimulating that he used every trick he could muster to prolong her torment at the end of his enflamed shaft buried deep in her conniving gut. Finally, he could delay no longer and he drained into her wilting body with a satisfied sigh of deep contentment. Morgan looked back over her proud shoulder at her tormentor with a look of sheer venom. He only smiled at her resentment and slapped her wet cheeks with his tradesman’s hands telling her,

“Thank you, dearie. Now I’m off to work filled with the energy of your sweet tightness. I will be sure to tell all the boys that a nice package is waiting here at the stocks for those willing to line up for their turn.”

Morgan was incensed at the effrontery, but she knew his rant was no idle threat. She dreaded the next few hours when the righteous male citizens descended on her pole and took turns showing her the proper way to correct behavior. All she could think about was how she would survive the humiliation she would have to suffer until the noon hour and her release from the punishment stocks in accordance with long time practice.

Uncle Harry heard about the juicy morsel at the stocks and swiftly strode to the small field to see Miss Pokeworthy receiving a heavy handed battering of a nasty switch on her backside that came perilously close to drawing blood. He bribed the next person in line to allow him access and without hesitation he speared the unfortunate girl with his oversized erection in the soft sweet juices of her feminine folds. Harry was startled at the girl’s tightness and he understood her consternation at being on offer in such a manner because she obviously had kept her female assets studiously apart from male acquaintance for most of her nubile life.

He knew that both Trisha and Tawny would want a complete report on his “dishing out” his brand of punishment and re-directed his next insertion to her defenseless flanks making repeated entrances to her secret garden in a way that would cause her the most discomfort.

The bound girl was beside herself with tormented frustration because she had little liking of public love-making. The thought of so many common folks watching her distress was punishment in itself.

Her saving grace was the thought that she would certainly make both Trisha and Tawny suffer just as much in sweet revenge and if she had the option, she would make them suffer even more than she with no chance of ever receiving retaliation for her defiant defilement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.