Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission - Cover

Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Lloyd sensed too late, that something was not quite how it should be, when a smiling Helen returned to the table and simply sat smoking a cigarette without saying a word for several minutes, pulling her chair a little further back with her legs crossed and just studying him with a contented expression. He wanted to ask her what was happening, but somehow he couldn’t; he knew she’d done something ... something which puzzled his senses. His heart raced with a strange unease, yet her intense smile told him something was right as far as she was concerned, and that had his cock stirring.

She turned her head on hearing the door to the house open, Lloyd’s cock erecting as his eyes studied the deliciously effeminate Lucy, standing there, her soft face pale, and her expression much the penitent way it was when she’d revealed her secret to him ... just moments before he’d taken great pleasure in fucking her tight arsehole wantonly, thrilled at completing a sexual conquest he’d never have dreamed of. Helen lifted her head commandingly, Lloyd sensing her feminine dominance for the first time.

“Get over here Lucy, I’ll not have you sulking any longer.” Lloyd felt his cock rise the way it did when waking from an erotic dream, that beautiful twilight when reality merged with imagination, and he felt as though he was at that point now, something holding him there. His anus tingled at the mild fear and indignation of being controlled by something, but his cock swelled at the promise in Helen’s mature eyes, her wicked smile sucking him deeper toward something he did not want to fight. She sneered at Lucy as the timid transsexual stood gaping wide-eyed by the table, as the sound of vehicles parking outside teased Lloyd’s ears.

“On your knees Lucy, I want you to enjoy what the consequences of your actions have brought us.” Lloyd’s cock stood rigid in his loose pants as his eyes flicked between the movement of figures at the gate, and the soft Lucy kneeling with a face which displayed every facet of her submissive nature, telling him the game was well and truly up. He managed a dull grunt as the memory of the carnal pleasure of his bell-end squeezing into that tight anus while the hairless balls swung helplessly below it, coursed delectably through his mind; her humbled stance told him the women knew ... but her soft repentant eyes told him she’d not betrayed him, not directly. He tried to move but fond himself frozen ... awaiting a command - something which gave him a fresh excitement.

Helen grinned victoriously as Lloyd’s eyes took in the approach of a sneering Kay and two ominously hooded women. Gone were the tight slacks and petit blouse, which were arousing enough to invite his sexual appetite; Kay now wore a tight leather skirt and knee length black tall heeled boots, a black lacy top expressing her large breasts to their full feminine extent, the nipples poking hard to reveal her sexual excitement. She took delight in flicking a crop across the palms of her hand; Lloyd now witnessing the true nature of her sexuality. He gasped but still found it impossible to speak as she and the two hooded women joined Helen in indulging in a few moments of triumph, the red lips of their contented smiles revealing only their thoughts from behind the hoods. Something registered with Lloyd that both of the hooded women’s body shapes in their tight dresses were familiar, but having never seen Patti and Joyce together, the seductive feminine forms of his work associate and his very own wife confused any recognition, blurring the notion.

Kay laughed wickedly as another vehicle drew up, and Lloyd’s bewildered visual treat was further enhanced by two more attractive middle-aged women, the sexually enlightened and visually sultry Lois and Sandra arriving to show their familiarity with the others, Lois pursing her lips as she placed a tinned feel of film on the table before Lloyd, Lucy giving a whimper which caught his bemused attention, and the stern Lois looking over to her with a cruel smile.

“Well ... I’d never have guessed to see you now Lucy, so sweet and undeniably feminine ... I’ve many a male client who’d be more than tempted by that pretty and inviting bottom ... just the way Lloyd here was.” They all laughed as Lloyd reddened, and at last managed just one word through the surreal and erotic haze he’d descended into, the little lucidity his brain had, cut to a dread but somehow thrilling twinge at the realisation of his exposure.

“N ... No...” Kay laughed and swiped her hand with the crop, bringing his cock bone hard with anticipation.

“Yes Lloyd! You’ve been a very bad boy, and your fucking of Lucy has little to do with it as far as we’re concerned, but it’ll be of great interest to your business cronies ... they know you’ll fuck almost anything in a skirt, but they won’t forgive you this when they see it.” She slapped the tin with her crop, making him gape in astonishment as the cold truth dawned upon him.

“ ... even if many or most of them are turned on by your indulgence, we all know what hypocrites men are!” The cascade of cruel laughter from all but the two hooded women, and Lucy, had his anus tingling wildly, the dilemma terrifying, yet somehow potently arousing. Kay’s face turned a little Sterner.

“We know what a womanising beast you’ve been, and it’s time you were taught a permanent lesson. You’re going on a nice disciplinarian journey from which there’s no route back ... and that journey begins now!” Kay stepped closer and slapped his face, Lloyd making no more than a murmur as the dull stinging reverberated through him.

“Excellent Helen! He’s as helpless as a lamb ... we’ll have those clothes off him for the journey.” Lloyd could do nothing but sniff at the two hooded women as he was stripped, their red lips showing broad smiles to match the contemptuous jeers of the women as his nakedness revealed a cock which stood hard to humiliate him, his mind overwhelmed by the erotic and surreal situation despite his fear of what was to come. Lois sighed, her cunt wet with excitement already at being treated to such a spectacle.

“Oh, this is wonderful ... making films with willingly submissive males is so rewarding, but witnessing a genuinely deserving male being prepared for punishment ... and breaking, is a pleasure I never thought I’d see.” Lloyd gasped as her words brought home his predicament and the smiling Kay produced a collar and leash which was handed to the more petit of the hooded women, Helen then adding further spice to his mind as Joyce savoured the collar before leashing her husband. Helen eyed his ample balls, so desirable in a display jar in her mind, as Joyce studied the black leather collar he’d wear.

“Oh yes Lois, he’s going to enjoy our little picture show before being initiated into his life to come with a little worship of all of us, then later he’s going to be a guest to witness the fate of one of his gender at my hands ... something I’d have all males suffer.” Joyce licked her red lips as she collared the man who’d abused her, her spite and raw sexual desire to vent her newly awoken dominance upon him, stronger than any woman there as she saw him leashed. Kay joined in the applause as the bemused Lloyd was collared, and by the time his sedative had worn off, he’d be well on the path to absolute submission, Kay adding more for his mind to ponder.

“ ... and I’ve another show in which he’ll take part, one which will pay tribute to his desires for all things Aztec ... one which will have him spend, just at the sight of.” She sneered at the collared Lloyd as Joyce tugged impatiently at the leash, thoroughly enjoying its feel, her cunt in full arousal at the pleasure of having him under control and readied for breaking, her latex loving mentor equally aroused as she initiated his journey on his bemused eyes meeting hers.

“Yes Lloyd! There’s no going back now ... I saw your desire for me in your eyes, and though you didn’t realise it, I saw exactly what it was. We’ll all witness your realisation of a desire you never knew you had when you mounted Lucy, and I’m going to see you enjoy the desire I saw through my eye contact ... a desire to be dominated, and dominated you will be, thoroughly and permanently.” Lloyd gasped as he was pulled down onto his knees and tugged along on all fours by Joyce, along the stony path with a procession of delighted women following; his mind wrestling with Kay’s suggestion, his cock pulsing at the realisation that what she said was probably true, and the further realisation that he was about to be shown that dominance in full whether he really wanted it or not.

He nearly spent his mess on the dusty road as the larger of the hooded women opened the rear door of a black Catalina, producing white cords which had lain on the expansive leather seat, her smile radiant as he was ushered in and bound at wrists and ankles. Joyce sneered with spite as she opened the far door and slipped of her soiled panties, Lloyd’s cock perking rigid as he was hooded with them, his nose treated to the full spice of the sticky gusset over his nose. The lush scent did not help his erection as he squirmed face down, naked on the soft black leather, his eye, peering anxiously through the leg hole of the panties, catching the smiles of the two hooded women as they got into the front without speaking.

A slender hand hit the ignition, and the added vibration took Lloyd beyond the point of control; the feeling of helplessness created by the drug and his physical bondage, awarding him a new and exquisitely erotic experience which was magnified by the delicious whiff of aroused cunt which the panties wouldn’t let him escape ... he moaned uncontrollably as hot seed burst from his cock in the blissful euphoria of a submissive orgasm, the tart pleasure extended by the sneering and cynical laughter of the larger woman at his shame. Lloyd writhed in ecstasy as he tried to put a face to the laughter, it seemed so familiar, but his pleasure enveloped the thought as he spent liberally in humiliating submission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.