Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission - Cover

Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Kay’s arousal was already high, having driven downtown to see Lois and Sandra, inviting them to join them at the beach house after making several copies of the damning film, then going to her house to see Patti and Joyce who’d been waiting there, she was intrigued to see not just the black Catalina, but Chester’s Impala - no real surprise ... and a third car she didn’t recognise. Patti greeted her at the door, and with a grin, took her into the lounge to see Joyce chatting enthusiastically with a curvaceous and attractive woman.

“This is Jenny, Kay ... she’s going to own Chester, and in suitably humiliating circumstances.” Kay looked delighted, and settled down to hear all about Jenny, her lifestyle, and how Chester was perfect for her, and may have already had an adoration for her - possibly peeping at her on horseback - before Kay had taken control of him. Patti enthused further about the situation, having seen the passion in Jenny’s desire to have her man ... dominated, and disciplined thoroughly.

“It’s perfect - Jenny cares little for her neighbours, and he’ll be living in total humiliation, just across from where he lived before, everyone there will know he’s owned ... and Jenny will more than happy with it.” Kay looked at her with an expectant smile, and could see she was more than confident about it, and she could see that passion in Jenny’s eyes as she spoke.

“Oh yes, I’ll be more than proud to have our neighbours know I’m dominant ... and it’ll be a thorn in the pompous women’s sides there, as much as it’ll be a humiliation for Chester ... and I really do want to own him ... strictly and permanently.” Patti rubbed her hands, ecstatic.

“Jenny’s keen to try rubber, Kay ... and Chester doesn’t know she’s here. He came crawling back like you said, and begged me to allow him to stay ... he’s locked in his room, awaiting your displeasure ... I think we should jog his memory about Jenny, with a little coaxing, then let him see her when he’s been disciplined ... see her as he’ll be seeing her when she’s kitted out for hangings...” Kay laughed in concurring with the idea.

“Come with me Jenny, let’s have you know the feel of latex ... and when we’re done here, maybe you’d like to bring Chester along to a little show we have lined up in Joyce’s honour.”

Kay smiled contentedly at seeing Jenny’s plump and appealing feminine shape silhouetted in black latex, Jenny gasping at the delicious feel of the second skin, her heart racing at the thought of having Chester see her, and know she’d be his new mistress. Her cunt bulged with erotic excitement in the warm suction of the slippery skin as she walked to Chester’s room, her mind alive with tart sexual dominance at claiming him. She waited behind the door as Kay, Patti, and the recently arrived Maria went in, leaving it ajar do that she and Joyce could hear everything.

Chester dropped to the floor and cowered at Kay’s feet, seeing her stern look and the brandishing of a short horse whip ... which she’d chosen for a specific reason.

“Well Chester, how were you received? ... I take it you’ve been home, and to your place of work ... or ex work?” Her cunt tingled as he grovelled at her feet, she feeling almost sad to see him go, such was her pleasure in tormenting him.

“Yes Mistress ... I mean no ... Mistress, there was a sign on my door, ... I was told face to face I wasn’t welcome in the neighbourhood any more...” Kay gave a cynical laugh, flicking the whip by her side.

“Excellent! ... you’ve got just what you deserved ... and you’ve brought it all upon yourself, known publicly as a feeble pervert owned by women ... and what of your work?” Patti and Maria grinned as they watched him lick her sandalled feet, knowing he felt more under her control than ever before, with nowhere to go and needing to show his servility to her; the irony in that she had disposed of him as her pet, so blissfully cruel. He lifted his tongue from its adoration of her feet.

“I ... I was dismissed Mistress ... and ... and the women there taunted me...” Kay’s sharp burst of cynical laughter turned into a sneer.

“Strip naked Chester ... and fetch your leash from the draw ... while we women decide what’s to become of you now ... this room will be required for a new pet soon, you’re no longer wanted here either, now I’ve had the pleasure of exposing you “ Her sneers were echoed by the others, on viewing his erect cock, bone hard at being belittled and rejected. Jenny rubbed at her cunt as she saw him through the crack of the door, fetch the leash in obedience, return on all fours naked, to have Kay buckle the collar tight. Kay swished the whip through the air, making him cower all the more.

“Do you know what this is Chester?” He looked up from the leash, yearning to feel it while an audience of women watched, his voice breaking...

“It’s a ... a horse whip Mistress.” Kay stood with a cruel smile on her face, looking up and down it’s length.

“Do you suppose any of the staid women in your neighbourhood will have had cause to use one?”

Chester’s mind went immediately back to the commanding woman he’d seen in tight jodhpurs, the firm and silent widow he hadn’t the courage to approach within his own neighbourhood, and whilst married. The remembrance of the thought had him lapse into an erotic lust for that whip.”

“ ... yes ... oh yes Mistress ... just one...” Kay feigned a look of surprised ignorance to the revelation.

“Really? ... and what was her name Chester?” Chester’s mind went back to the fantasies he’d had about the woman so taciturn in those boring social events, so strong in her silence, so appealing on that horse...

“Jen ... Jennifer Astor ... Jenny.” Patti now toed his flesh, anxious to have him confess his thoughts.

“Tell us everything you thought about Jenny ... especially about her use of that whip ... we’ll know every sordid thought you had.” Kay pulled the leash nice and tight as he knelt and closed his eyes, his cock high and pulsing.

“She was so strong, so different from the other women ... I fantasised about her, but never had the courage to make contact and confess in that community ... I’m almost certain she was dominant...” Maria now showed her impatience, the strict Hispanic digging a sharp heel into his bare buttocks.

“The whip Chester, the whip!” Jenny’s dominant ego swelled to match her engorged and juiced cunt, as the confirmation of his observance of her equestrian activities was confirmed and borne out.

“She’d ride her horse down by the strand ... she looked so majestic on horseback ... those jodhpurs ... that whip.” Kay jerked his leash.

“You spied on her Chester? ... went there just to see her?” Chester swallowed hard, his bobbing cock dribbling pre-cum as his mind took him back to the sea air, the sound of galloping hooves ... the swift crack of that whip as her broad thighs and broad arse bounced on the saddle.

“ ... oh yes Mistress ... I went there just to see her ... and indulge my fantasies...” Joyce now added her humiliating request, excited by what was to come, and so aroused by it.

“ ... and did you masturbate over her Chester? ... did you yearn to be ridden like a beast ... thrashed by that whip?” The women’s pleasure was wholesome indeed, as he had Jenny know that he’d be hers for the taking.

“ ... yes ... oh yes ... I’d make myself sore ... spending in submission to her ... I wish I’d had the courage to let her see me...” Kay cut the air with the whip, smiling wickedly down at him as he enjoyed the humiliation of the women’s contemptuous sneers.

“Well ladies, do we think he deserves a good whipping?...” Chester strained at the leash, anxious to lay on the bed and spend under that whip. His cock pulsed as he watched them all smile and nod the assent that showed each one relished his thrashing. Kay’s smile broadened as she pulled the leash hard, enjoying choking him in preparation for the sweet humiliation to come.

“Well ... let’s see if someone else agrees...” Patti pushed the door open, and Chester gasped through the choking leash, his cock rigid in lush submission, as Jennifer Astor strode in with a stern sneer on her face to rich applause from the others. Chester now saw her in reality, in a dominant guise beyond his fantasies, the clinging latex enhancing every curve of her body, her full breasts displaying bone hard nipples, her cunt silhouetted gloriously in the shiny black skin. She would now impress her hosts in confirming her naturally dominant pedigree.

“Hello again Chester.” He looked at her in amazement, almost ready to cry at her wondrous presence, as she slapped his face hard. She looked at him with sheer contempt, her cunt buzzing as he turned the other cheek, her clitoris stimulated wonderfully by her motion as she awarded him a second slap with dominant vigour. He humped his cock as he rocked on his knees in pure submissive excitement, on Kay handing the leash and whip to her while his face reddened.

“He’s yours to keep now Jenny...” She smiled down at Chester, already convinced he was going to a good, and thoroughly dominant, home.

“ ... only you can decide if he’s due that whip.” Jenny teased him further by laying it down, and sighing as she enjoyed the feel of having a totally submissive male on a leash, slapped his face a third time, a cruel smile beaming across her face.

“How dare you make me wait so long! ... I’ll make you pay dearly for all that lost time.” She calmly pulled the zip at her crotch, Chester’s eyes bulging as she let her hot cunt spill out and air. She stood tall in regal dominance and tugged the leash.

“Sniff Chester ... sniff the scent of your new owner.” The women cooed contentedly as they watched him eagerly know the scent of his new Mistress, like mothers at a park seeing their child play for the first time. He bucked in pleasure as the delightfully spicy whiff met with his submissive approval, Jenny holding his head right to her broad thighs.

“ ... imagine how that’s going to smell when I’ve been riding, Chester ... and you’re going to come and watch openly and in obedience from now on ... it’ll annoy some of the men who come on the chance of seeing me, but I’ll bet there’ll be extra women picnicking nearby when they know we’ll be there - some of those ladies from where we live ar such hypocrites.” She enjoyed feeling him twitch and sniff hard at it being known he was hers, and there to await her pleasure as she demonstrated her mastery of stallion and whip.

“ ... of course, they’ll have gotten home by the time you’ve seen the horse stabled, and the stable girls have enjoyed seeing me supervise you, before you drive me home ... you see, they’ll be well aware of the routine...” Chester rubbed his nose in her slippery folds, yearning to be whipped and to spend for her, living out every moment of what he was being told.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.