Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Patti soon had Joyce enjoying the other comforts of her decadent lifestyle, having her discard the smart but restrictive clothes she’d arrived in, seeing her welcome the feel of a flowing chiffon dress over her naked body, her breasts outlined wonderfully by the simple tie at the waist, her nipples poking to show her excitement at the near exposure she’d never have dared show before. Patti smirked as as similarly attired Maria greeted their descent of the stairs with a smile.

“Oh ... just look at you!” Joyce blushed, still a little awkward in overcoming a bland life she was shaking off. Patti grinned at her rosy cheeks.

“Oh come come Joyce, this is the liberated sixties after all ... and you just wait and see what we’ll be trying on later - I just can’t wait.” Maria’s curt Hispanic smile at the comment, and her finger at her lip telling her not to ask, had Joyce’s cunt tingling once more as she warmed to that liberation. They nestled on the sun lounge verandah in the early evening sun, Lucy attentive in plying them with iced drinks, then standing in the corner in obedience. The door chimes sounded, and the maid was sent to receive the first of their guests, with a click of Patti’s fingers. Joyce watched with interest as a stern woman not unlike Lucille Ball sauntered elegantly in, her red hair high, her feminine arrogance not dispelled, even as she greeted her host with genuine affection. She was followed in by a petit and pretty blonde girl, obviously under the authority of the severe redhead, and shepherded to a seat by her with a deft wave of her arm. Behind her, followed a meek looking male, unable to hide a distinct bulge in his loose slacks on taking in the female company, he struggled with a large holdall. The redhead gave him a sneering look of utter contempt.

“Over there in the corner Chester, by the maid ... kneel and face the wall and recite your vows, I don’t want you listening in on women’s business ... and don’t let me catch you playing with yourself through your pants, you’ll be put to good use soon enough.” Joyce felt her arousal building as she watched the male cower in the corner, hopelessly dominated and obedient to a greater power, the authority in the voice confirming her complete ownership of him ... and so stimulating to see him under her control. The redhead’s sneer turned to a satisfied smile toward her friends, after watching him to the corner, and seeing him motion the terms of obedience to her to himself. Patti introduced her.

“This is Kay Parker ... Kay, meet Joyce Garner, her husband is to enjoy a deserved fall from power.” Kay’s eyes illuminated.

“Oh please say you’ll let me be part of that, it’s been a while since we had a raw project to work on ... womaniser?” Patti lifted the chiffon sleeve of Joyce’s dress, and showed her the greening blotches of recent bruises.

“Womaniser ... and wife-beater.” Joyce felt the blonde girl quiver at the term, pulling Kay’s toward her.

“Oh ... You’d like a little bit of that, wouldn’t you Cindy?” The girl blushed at her unconscious revelation of her inner feelings, hoping she hadn’t displeased her Mistress, who simply smirked at knowing the answer without hearing it.

“This is Cindy ... Cindy Brook, she’s a very special girl indeed - somewhat akin to Lucy, but from a very different perspective.” The girl fidgeted in feminine fashion, crossing her shapely legs and waving a tall Stiletto as she prepared to be outed, her pert breasts heaving as she squirmed. Joyce took a sharp intake of breath as she studied the sweetly feminine facial features, the soft and shapely hour-glass body that most women would die for, not daring to believe what Kay insinuated, the girl’s face reddening to match her puffy lips as the women chuckled softly.

“Oh yes ... Cindy was born a boy, and will remain more of a man than Lucy’s destined to be ... she’ll keep her little balls, it’s those that keep her prisoner. It was obvious from the start that she should have been a girl, her parents disowned her due to her cross-dressing, and I picked her up. Lucy wants to lose her balls in homage to femininity, but Cindy is more than happy to keep hers ... as she’s as attracted to males as much as any other woman.” She gave the blushing girl a knowing smile.

“Isn’t that true Cindy?”

Joyce detected an ever so slightly deeper tone to the sweet girl’s voice as she answered, though it was not something you’d pick up on without knowing the truth.

“Yes Mistress Kay ... it’s true.” Kay leaned forward and stroked Cindy’s thigh.

“Lucy yearns to be caned by women, but there’s nothing Cindy would like more than to be held down by a large hairy male, and fucked mercilessly with a nice stiff cock in her rear pussy - and I have the cine films to prove it!” Cindy quivered again, the blood rush to her face now transmitted to her modest little cock, which erected within her silk panties at the memories of submitting to rampant men; the laughter from Kay, Patti, and Maria at her exposure to a new woman, enjoyably humiliating, though Joyce simply gaped in amazement at the vision it engendered ... Patti then went deep into thought, and smiled at Joyce.

“I’ll bet Lloyd would...”. Joyce laughed at first, but stared at the soft and vulnerable looking girl, thinking just how pretty she was.

“No ... surely not, he’s not remotely ... err, ‘that way’... “ The women all grinned in unison, Patti crossing her arms and looking smugly at her.

“Most men aren’t ‘that way’, but most otherwise heterosexual men would, given the right temptation - and Cindy here is very tempting, don’t you think?” Joyce smiled broadly; Cindy was indeed delectable, and Lloyd was a sucker for younger women - he just might. Her silence was all Patti needed, she turned to Kay, who was a very knowledgeable woman.

“What do you know about the Aztecs Kay?” She grinned and looked to the holdall which tested beside her kneeling pet.

“Oh, I know they sacrificed humans, worshipped the sun ... and opened European minds to the use of something that’s become very dear to me ... in fact I find I can’t live without it!” Patti smiled at her keeping Joyce teased at what was to come.

“Well, read up on it, become as near expert as you can, and see if you can find something of interest about them up this way. It won’t be easy, as they did their thing at the bottom half of Mexico, but there’s got to be some of their stuff up here somewhere - black market pieces smuggled out maybe.” Kay was thrilled to be in on the opportunity; breaking males came so naturally to her, and a wife-beater ... this would give her much pleasure, and her erotic mood was broken only temporarily by the chimes of another guest arriving.

Lucy entered with Dr. Helen Madison, whose interest in the maid was as keen as Maria’s or Patti’s; she loved performing emasculations, and had indulged that pleasure to order on several occasions through Patti and Kay. She never tired of the thrill of the task, the feeling of power supreme, in rendering males permanently impotent. With her blonde hair in a bun, and wearing a grey business jacket and skirt on arriving directly from her practice, she looked to Joyce like a sadistic concentration camp guard, her blue eyes burning into the maid as she thought lustily on reducing Lucy to a eunuch. Having been introduced to Joyce, and hearing the reason for her presence, she then enquired upon her patient-to-be.

“How did Lucy last spend? I take it the cane is used to near breaking point now?” Maria grinned and watched Lucy twitch awkwardly.

“Oh, she needed assistance from Joyce here before she could spurt ... Oh yes, I think it’s time a limp cock was taped back and up to her arsehole.” The doctor let out a wistful sigh, then wagged her finger at Lucy.

“Come here Lucy.” The maid stumbled awkwardly over, her newly acquired and rudimentary breasts heaving with anticipation, and stood before the group of smiling women. Helen lifted the frill of Lucy’s uniform skirt and sneered with satisfaction as she cupped the hanging balls with her other hand.

“So be it Lucy. The next time you see me, it’ll be in the company of a host of delighted women ... and I shall take great pleasure in doing you the honour of castrating you.” Joyce’s arousal was teased to an unexpected high by the curt and matter of fact announcement, which meant the enslaved and tormented Lucy would know the full price of being caught wearing panties, a price which the pathetic remainder of a once cocky male took with a perverse delight. The smiling women applauded the statement that confirmed the last vestiges of the male’s masculinity would be surgically removed in permanence, the act performed in a ceremonial spectacle of emasculation to be enjoyed by invited female guests, sexually satisfied at seeing a male nullified and reduced forever.

Joyce saw the abject pleasure in Lucy’s eyes, at being the centre of attention at an event where her humiliation would be brought to a perverted high, and the cane alone would be her source of pleasure thereafter. As she was sent mincing back to her corner, Helen looked to Joyce with a contented smile.

“They are so serene and totally submissive once that source of testosterone is removed, I think all men should be neutered after a period of lustful service to a woman ... to make way for the next, and so on ... but that’s just my preferred sexual link of course.” She looked at Kay then glanced toward her pet who knelt obediently in the corner, trying not to listen as he whispered the commanded recitements like a punished child.

“It wouldn’t be proficient to do it to all men though ... the enslavement via their own balls is more pleasingly spiteful with some.” Kay grinned, her sexual appetite now boosted further by the promise of a castration now confirmed.

“Oh yes, it’s time for a little more fun ... Chester! get over here now you pathetic cur!” Joyce’s cunt tingled as she watched the meek male rise, almost before Kay had finished her command, sand humbled himself on his knees before her. The bulge in his pants now displaying a wet patch where his excitement threatened to overcome his control, his pleasure at being dominated so thoroughly without the merest tactile contact, patently evident. Kay scowled at the patch, and sneered at his weakness magnificently.

“Look at those pants! ... I do hope you’ve not been playing with yourself?” He lifted his head meekly, his eyes filled with awe at being so close to the doctor whose surgical skill could so easily remedy his lack of complete control.

“No Mistress Kay ... I swear ... I would never...” Kay cut him short with curt arrogance, knowing full well he’d never dare, despite his eagerness to do so in such company, smiling at the other women as she prepared to show her absolute dominance over him and further the pleasing humiliation.

“And what is your third vow? Let’s all hear it.” Joyce felt the urge to tease her clitoris herself as she enjoyed seeing a male so deliciously dominated. He looked to her, knowing fresh female ears would give him a humiliating thrill which would not help his oozing of pre-cum in submissive anticipation.

“Vow three... ‘I will not masturbate without the permission of my Mistress’...” He jerked nervously at the resounding and cynical laughter from the women, then peeked in awe at Helen again. Kay scoffed theatrically, pleased with his earnest rendition of a vow he’d been made to recite all too often before receiving a severe and deserved caning in earlier days.

“Oh don’t look so petrified, Mistress Helen’s not here to remove your balls ... not just yet, anyhow.” Kay’s nipples pointed hard through her blouse, as she relished what was to come, but first she’d have Chester humiliated for her new friend’s pleasure ... and his.

“This pathetic excuse for a male is Chester Harman, he’s my present pet, till I tire of him. I took control of him after his wife divorced him ... discarded him like a worthless pair of used panties ... Why did your wife dispose of you Chester?”. He swallowed hard, his brow now sweating a little as his balls threatened an impromptu delivery with the pleasure of humiliating himself.

“She found my hidden collection of magazines Mistress.”

“ ... and what women were portrayed upon those glossy and revealing pages?”

“ ... Women with whips ... dominant women ... tales of male submission.”

“ ... and what gave her the hard evidence that confirmed your excitement of what lay within?” He quivered uncontrollably, his cock now expressed in his pants like a tent pole.

“Some ... some of the pages were stuck together.” Kay allowed the spontaneous and jeering laughter to die down, before continuing.

“Oh yes ... the evidence that you’d spent liberally in submissive masturbation was there to disgust and infuriate a wife who’d been looking for an excuse to be rid of a boring husband, having another richer one already lined up.” Patti added a comment, tinged with genuine spite.

“Good girl! ... who’d want a conventional marriage with a wimp like you for a husband, you got just what you deserved, and look where it’s brought you!” Kay leaned forward and slapped his face hard, making his cock bone all the more. Her smile of satisfaction broadened with the reddening of his face.

“That’s what you get for being deceitful to any woman. Now tell us how you pleaded with her not to divorce you.”

“I got down on my knees and begged her not to divorce me ... I showed her the submission I thought she might want ... cried like a child.”

“ ... and what did she do?”

“She just laughed at me ... told me she’d been fucking someone else for a long time, and I was not needed anymore ... not even for the oral sex which she enjoyed.” Maria added her pleasure on the situation.

“Oh ... I never tire of hearing him relate that bit, I’d have loved to have heard that at the time, her satisfaction must have been supreme in throwing you away like a piece of garbage - and I know it excited you, didn’t it? - the thought that you’d been licking a cunt well used by another man.” Kay sneered as he bucked his torso involuntarily, in an effort to stimulate his swollen bell against the fabric of his pants.

“Yes ... do tell of what you did after she left you forever and enjoyed the cock of her choosing.”

“I masturbated hard at being put in my place by her ... it was the only time in our marriage that she showed sexual dominance ... I came like never before.” Kay revelled in his feeble perversion, chuckling of the thoughts that had gone through his wife’s head as he ate her out, with her thinking of the fresh cock which had obliged where his tongue now serviced. She looked to Joyce who was now wet with arousal.

“He was lost, yet in a divine twilight of his own, masturbating at his misfortune. She cited a general breakdown of the marriage as a reason for divorce, not wanting her pious and squeaky clean middle class friends and relatives to know she’d been associated with what they’d see as a pervert, keeping the delights of her cuckolding him secret too ... and what do your equally pious friends and relatives know of you Chester?” She grinned with pleasure at the open belittlement that life had bestowed upon him, watching him submerge into the secret sexual delight of humiliating submission as he bared his soul to the women.

“They know I’m a wimp ... a henpecked male ... someone easily bullied by women, all females take pleasure in being curt and cutting with me now.” Joyce could sense the shameful pleasure that gave him in daily life, setting his submissive tone before reporting to Kay to be dominated in earnest. Kay sneered with satisfaction at his honest and pathetic account of his life.

“Yes Chester, you are a wimp indeed, there for the taking, and the venting of any woman’s spite at her merest whim, but think of the shame if your friends knew the whole truth about you ... how you’re owned and dominated by a woman ... what is the truth about you Chester?” Joyce squeezed her thighs; the tingling between them divine, as she became as culpable as the other women in enjoying his torment. She felt a surge of sexual pleasure on seeing him sweat with intensely masochistic fulfillment as he answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.