Aztec Artefacts and Their Path to Submission
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 1963:Joyce is married to a chauvinistic tyrant; reaching breaking point she meets Patti whilst en route to kill him. Patti convinces her of another route for revenge, and introduces her to another life which will change her forever. The women she meets live another darkly erotic life in which they are very much in command, holding the whip hand. The husband's lust for loose women, tempered by a fad for Aztec art;finding himself introduced to a novel use for one of their discoveries - rubber

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Interracial   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Transformation  

She’d had enough. The revolver she kept in the closet was loaded with six bullets before she stepped to the mirror, covering the latest red mark on her neck with make up. Yes, she’d kill him this time, she told herself, it can’t go on. As she strutted out onto the drive of the big house his wealth had brought her, she felt a strange but undeniable pleasure in the power her mood and intent gave her; yes she’d spend the rest of her life behind bars - if she was lucky - but seeing him dead after the months and years of abuse, somehow excited her sexually, her cunt was wet as she thought of seeing him drop. She got into the Thunderbird, tied the scarf around her hair and donned her sunglasses, and after lighting a Lucky Strike she clicked the radio knob on. With Bobby Vinton’s ‘Blue Velvet’ not assisting in reducing her urgency, she drove off to her husbands’s office.

Patti Payne knew what a pig Lloyd Garner was, his openly broadcast chauvinism was legendary at the office where he was a director, and she a department head - a rare thing indeed where women were concerned in those days - and the rumours of his womanising were too frequent for some not to be true; he’d not tried anything on with her of course, as she was a good twenty years older than the sort of women he preferred; juvenile, shapely, and never too intellectual - in 1963, that kind of adventurous and loose female was becoming increasingly easy for moneied jerks like Garner to pick up. It came as little surprise when his beleaguered wife Joyce appeared from the elevator doors, looking furtive, her face heavily made up and sunglasses covering her eyes, but the marks of abuse still evident to the keen eye.

Patti had just finished a conversation with a colleague by the water dispenser opposite when she saw her; the prim woman looking flushed, and looking about her to recall the way to her husband’s office, which she rarely visited. Patti watched her progress to the end of the hall, then grapple for something in her bag. She dropped her paper cup in shock, on briefly seeing a revolver emerge from the bag, then returned to the cover of the bag with Joyce’s hand still on it. As she motioned to move to Garner’s office, Joyce felt the grip of Patti’s hand on her arm, and felt herself being pulled away to her office.

“No ... there’s a better way, I can’t let you do this.” Patti looked at the pretty face full of exasperation, her sexually attractive figure one that any male would die for, increasing her own hatred for the misogynistic male who had no need for any other woman. She could also feel the sexual thrill that her intent to kill him had brought out in her, her nipples standing hard through her thin bra and soft blouse. Patti closed the door behind them, the incident only noticed briefly by a couple of women in the typing pool before they entered her office; they’d say nothing. Joyce raged with passion.

“I want him dead! ... it can’t go on, I want to put him where he belongs and have everyone know a woman did it!” Patti calmed the seething beauty, stroking her hair and already warming to her dark desire which was at least partly powered by an eroticism which Patti’s private life could assist her with.

“The dead don’t suffer ... and I’d like to see him taken down as much as you ... and then perhaps disposed of at your whim.” Joyce’s eyes illuminated away from the red mist, though the sexual desire that reinforced it remained as she listened.

“Put a hole in his head in public, and where does that get you? Life behind bars if you’re lucky, the death penalty if the judge is a typical male...” She smiled wickedly as she sat her in a chair, calming her rage further.

“ ... and the thrill of ending him that way is so short, so clinical ... you deserve to get more pleasure from it than that.” Joyce watched the long legs with seamed stockings and firm arse tight in the business suit dress, strut to the window and look down to the office where Garner continued his arrogant existence, for the time being. She noted there was no picture of a man or children on her desk. The tenderness she’d been shown and Patti’s obvious desire to see a male punished alarmed her slightly.

“You’re not ... not ... a lesbian are you?” Patti crossed her arms, held her head back slightly and laughed.

“Oh no ... I like men as much as you do ... I just like to have them firmly under my control ... yours is a thought shared by many here - I’m often left apples and other tokens of affection by sweet young typists - swells my ego but nothing else.” Joyce gasped, her cunt tingling at her tone.

“You’re ... a dominatrix?” Patti gave her a warm smile as she sat on the chair opposite and crossed her legs, wagging a sleek black stiletto contentedly.

“That’s the archaic term that’s used to describe women like me ... and most women who realise their inner desires, but yes, I get great pleasure from dominating men, it comes most naturally and as you can see from my position, it has other benefits too. How else do you think a simple out of town girl like me has managed to become Head of a department?” Joyce began to ease into a sexual euphoria as she imagined Patti with a whip, her husband at her feet; she so wanted a part of that. Patti wrote her address on a piece of paper, and handed it to her.

“Now you take that gun home and lock it away for ever. I’m as keen to see your husband taken down, humiliated, crushed ... and possibly erased from the face of the Earth by you, but I think you should enjoy doing it ... I know I’ll enjoy helping you. Come and see me at home later, and see how you can have your domestic life just as you want it - about seven o’clock?” Joyce stood and peered through the window, giving his office door a cynical smile.

“Oh, I’d like that, he can entertain himself this evening.” Patti gave her a wry smile as she walked to the door.

“I’ll open your eyes as to how things should be for any woman ... perhaps stay for a few days, that’ll wind him up nicely when he turns up at home and you’re not there, and I can keep an eye on his movements here on Monday, giving me a chance to bait a trap.” The abused wife strode quickly to the elevator door unnoticed by anyone, in complete contradiction to her original intent; her descent within it, the antithesis of the ascent she’d soon experience.

Joyce packed a large bag of her favourite items and left it at the door, a thought entering her head before she left. She strutted to his study and pulled one of his prized Havana’s from its decorative box; it”s phallic resemblance and the pompous masculinity it added to his facial expression when smoked in the company of his cronies, symbolised everything she hated about him. She smiled wickedly as she dug in her red manicured thumbnails, halfway down its length, and broke it as though snapping his cock. Leaving it satisfyingly emasculated in the middle of his desk, she left.

Joyce was impressed with the generous suburban home that Patti owned; the large Art Deco house with it’s green tiled roof cast an imposing shadow, its white rose clad perimeter walls keeping its sizeable grandeur secluded from the outside world. Parked outside, a cream coloured Studebaker Hawk, no doubt Patti’s daily use, was parked across a black Pontiac Catalina, its notable size poking from a covered port which kept its black leather interior cool. Joyce parked and ascended the steps to the door, the sweet smell of the many roses permeating the air, and something about the feel of the place had her aroused even before the door was opened. Patti stood before her with a broad smile, her large breasts prominent through a black silk kimono, tied at the waist and expressing her womanly curves admirably.

A maid, slender in shape but as tall as Patti, stood with an expression of servitude upon her heavily made-up face. She wore a tight French maid’s outfit, the skirt high with a frill which barely hid the tops of her shapely thighs, her long legs perched on agonisingly tall stilettos. Patti pointed her to Joyce’s luggage.

“Case. Upstairs where you’ve been shown, then back to attend us in the lounge, immediately.” Joyce faltered a little, surprised at the sharp attitude that the normally easy-going Patti had with her maid, who took the case obediently and wiggled to the large curving staircase on her tall heels. Patti gave an even broader smile and placed her finger against her cherry red lips as the maid ascended.

“All will be revealed in the lounge ... I told you how you’d like my lifestyle, and I intend you enjoy the same ... you’re certainly well set up for it.” Joyce eased as she followed her through the expensive property to a large lounge facing a pool.

“You’re certainly well set up too ... I take it they’re both your cars outside?” Patti grinned as she sat and crossed her legs, the black silk complementing her generous thighs, which Joyce saw her squeeze as she sighed with a soft excitement at revealing some of her secrets.

“The Hawk suits my working persona, not too ostentatious, just the sort of car that our chauvinistic male colleagues think a lady should be seen in. It lulls them into a false sense of superiority, and helps me remain the delicate flower in their eyes. I use the Catalina when I’m being myself ... when a target has been selected, and the processing has begun. It makes them feel nice and small when inside and travelling back here, or elsewhere, having let their guard down and admitted or shown signs of submissiveness.” She leaned forward and picked a cigarette from the table, her nipples prominent in the black silk as the material tightened against her large breasts, and on lighting it she leaned back and inhaled provocatively through pursed red lips before exhaling with a satisfied smile

“The tinted windows and black leather seating are wonderfully effective in making them feel small, I’ve had many bound and naked men lie on that back seat ... some of whom who’ve left a little something to contrast with the upholstery whilst riding on to unknown punishments or destinations.” Joyce’s arousal increased at the thought of having a male disgrace himself that way, at just the threat of feminine authority; the idea of it giving her a spiteful excitement, her carnal desires warming to Patti’s dominant lifestyle with a sexual keenness to know it herself. The maid who had been chided by her earlier, then tapped meekly at the door. Patti smiled at her guest, and let the servant wait for a few moments.

“Oh ... you will never look back once you’ve experienced the power you can have over a male, and we’ll soon have you knowing that privilege.” She looked to the door.

“In!” Joyce watched, still a little perplexed at Patti’s attitude to another female, as the maid entered meekly and stood before her mistress, Patti’s face developing a curt smile.

“Lift your skirt girl, show or guest your pleasure in being my servant.” Joyce looked at the heavily made up face, the eye liner, lipstick, and rouge applied in a fashion that would normally be unbecoming for a maid, and saw the face redden visibly despite the cosmetics. She gasped and put her hand to her mouth to hide her smile as the lifted skirt revealed no underwear above the stocking tops, and there at the front was a cock and balls, smartly caged in a cruelly tight steel device. Despite the cruel restriction of its shiny steel harness, Joyce could see that the cock within was bulging in an effort to erect, the wearer internally thrilled with being humiliated before a female guest new to his shame. Patti allowed Joyce time to take in the sight, and for the maid to fully appreciate the humiliation, then snapped her fingers.

“Now turn and reveal your rear, immediately.” Joyce took in the startlingly feminine shape, no doubt enhanced by a restrictive corset, as the maid turned and lifted the skirt to reveal smooth hairless buttocks, displaying faint bruising and fresher, russet striping where a cane had been used with some vigour. From the crack between the cheeks, gleamed the diamond ended base of a generous butt plug; three small leather thongs with tiny barbed metallic balls at their ends, suspended from a ring in the plug’s base. Patti chuckled cynically at the exposed flesh and rectal adornments.

“As you can see, my maid is disciplined regularly, and wears a suitably invasive plug as a permanent reminder of her eternal servitude ... it also helps her mince in a feminine style which compliments her heels. The spiked thongs add a little extra stimulation as she carries out her work.” She clicked her fingers again.

“You know what to do when any real woman enters the room, get to it, now!” Joyce’s cunt tingled incessantly as the maid went down on all fours, kissing her feet in servile obedience. Patti smiled as she noted her guest’s expression of pleasure while the feminised male humbled himself at her feet.

“You see how good that feels ... having the respect for your superiority demonstrated by a male, without question? I intend to have your husband pay you the same compliment ... you can then decide his fate once he’s been broken down to that level.” She turned her eyes back to the maid and sneered.

“Tell us who stripes your arse for you, Clarabel ... formerly Clark.” Joyce watched him blush visibly again as he was curtly reminded of the personality he had, which moved further away with each day he was held to the service of womanhood. He stumbled out the response in a broken voice, in a slightly higher pitched tone which he’d been trained to use in order to further diminish the failing masculinity within him.

“ ... Mistress Maria ... she disciplines me.” Patti laughed in a mocking tone, ensuring his cock bulged in its cage, he knowing and relishing the humiliation to come as she looked to Joyce.

“It is such a sweet irony that the woman who discovered Clarabel within the man so many years ago, opening his mind to the pleasures of female power ... but sending him in the wrong direction, should return to his life later and ensure the correct direction was adhered to rigidly. Maria was family’shousehold maid and her real purpose in life emerged shortly before he left home.” She sneered curtly at the maid, thoroughly enjoying the absolute control she had over the feminised male.

“You’ll tell Mistress Joyce what Maria caught you doing.” Joyce felt a distinct buzz at being referred to a ‘Mistress’ for the first time, and was now also thoroughly enjoying seeing the former male humiliated, her sexual arousal growing with her spite.

“ ... she ... she caught me wearing women’s panties Mistress.”

“ ... and what choice did she give you, on discovering your perverted behaviour?”

“She said she’d tell my parents ... or I could be caned by her.”

“ ... and what did you choose?” Joyce felt the taut rigidity of her nipples against her bra, and the warm moistening of her cunt at watching the maid squirm in discomfort, it’s pleasure so novel, so satisfying.

“ ... I ... I chose the cane Mistress.”

“And what happened ... what happened when you were caned over a bed by a woman of authority, you with those soft panties about your thighs?” The maid swallowed hard, hanging her head shamefully.

“I ... I came, Mistress ... I spent for her.” Joyce gasped with the acutely erotic sexual surge it gave her, hearing the maid confess in full feminine garb, noting that the second line uttered was tinged with pleasure at being humiliated. Patti looked to Joyce with a soft smile, seeing her sigh and tense with the satisfaction of witnessing the maid’s shame.

“Imagine the pure satisfaction Maria will have felt, on seeing a cocky male who’d looked down on her as a servant prior to that, writhe under her cane and surrender his seed in acknowledgement of true authority. Her triumph will have been as pleasurable as his orgasm, but she had to wait some time before she triumphed again.” Patti rubbed her silken thigh as she looked the maid up and down with sheer contempt while she stood in obedience on tall heels and black stockings.

“Unfortunately, he left the household shortly after, before Maria could instill perpetual authority over him. He twisted his experience to form a contemptuous hatred toward women, as males shown their place that way often will. He conveniently married into money at an early age, and led his not unattractive wife a life of misery, abusing her and continuing to womanise. She broke down before me during a financial consultation at the office ... just where you did, and I set about his downfall with great pleasure...”

She paused and gave the maid a stern and contemptuous sneer, as the maid’s newly formed and rudimentary breasts heaved in silent excitement at the exposure; Joyce could see the mutual satisfaction in the eyes of both dominant, and dominated, their pleasures at polar opposites but ecstatic for each.

“ ... It was so easy to put one of my younger agents into his grasp, one proficient in the darker tastes of sexual gratification; she soon detected the weakness he’d tried to mask, and lured him to a party here.” Joyce’s own arousal increased by the moment, the completely relaxed and open sexual atmosphere consuming her, the desire to share it wholly, now ardent in her mind. She watched the feminised male stand in total obedience to the naturally higher authority of feminity, twitching with suppressed excitement at being humiliated so thoroughly.

“ ... as the evening wore on, it was so obvious he was more attracted to the older women attending, and he didn’t even notice my younger agent depart, the younger women filtering away. His cocky command of earlier conversations left him swiftly, as his own mind was eased into the truth of what lay behind his facade, on being cornered by mature women who knew exactly where his true desires lay. He finished the evening on his knees in tears, confessing the weakness that sealed his fate ... seeing him leashed and led to a bedroom on all fours by three of my more mature and spitefully inclined guests, was a wholesome thrill indeed.” She looked the maid up and down, her contempt for the feminised male as strong as ever.

“ ... and what was it that made me decide to keep you here as my slave, Lucy, despite all three of the women whose arses you licked so thoroughly, offering to enslave you?” He blurted out his response eagerly, the initiation to his new life at their hands, still fresh and as erotic as it was at the time.

“They ... they made me confess all about Maria, Mistress ... made me see what I desired more than anything ... it pleased you.” She laughed cynically and watched him quiver on the tall heels, then turned to Joyce and continued as though the maid were not there.

“Oh, it pleased me alright. Maria sounded just my kind of woman ... it took a while but I managed to find her, bought her a small house nearby which I gifted to her, and re-introduced her to him. She was more than pleased with the idea, and even more pleased to work for me, leaving her life of drudgery behind. She makes five times what she did before, caning the sort of white middle class males she used to slave under ... Lucy is no stranger in finding pleasure in being caned by a shapely and middle-aged Hispanic maid.” Joyce yearned to know more of this lifestyle, her cunt now buzzing at being part of it, Patti feeling the enjoyment of her stimulation through her smile as she turned to the maid.

“Maria will be here soon Lucy ... what else does she administer, other than the canings you now thrive on?” Joyce watched as the maid gasped softly, pointed the toes of her heeled shoes together in a girl-like fashion, and toyed awkwardly with the hem of her black skirt, puling down on it and emphasising her small breasts. Joyce’s immediate thoughts were that it was in shame, but the pleased tone of the voice told her the opposite.

“She ensures ... ensures I take my hormones Mistress.”

“And what are they doing to you Lucy?”

“They ... they are making me more of a women, Mistress...”

“ ... and you’re finding you’re needing more of the cane before you come ... aren’t you Lucy?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“ ... and that’s because the hormones are transforming you Lucy ... killing your masculinity forever, deadening your balls, as you become more suited to wearing those panties that brought you here ... you’re beginning to love the cane more than squirting, aren’t you?”

“Yes Mistress ... yes.”

“ ... and your ex-wife has told us she’ll be more than pleased to see you at a little ceremony when you find you can’t squirt liberally anymore ... hasn’t she Lucy? What is that ceremony Lucy?” Joyce shifted her thighs and felt the wetness of her own panties, her arousal intense as a gentle blush came over Lucy’s face, which was otherwise an expression of masochistic exhilaration.

“I’m to be castrated Mistress ... relieved of my balls by Doctor Helen Madison ... while ... while your guests watch the procedure.” Joyce saw the raw and erotic pleasure he got from humiliating himself, his eyes full of anticipation for the day when he’d be reduced to a feminised eunuch forever, Patti sneering with satisfaction.

“ ... and it won’t just be your wife who takes great satisfaction in seeing you deservedly reduced ... there’ll be several of the women you’ve thrust your erect cock into, then spurned ... their pleasure in seeing that cock hang limp in total defeat will be satisfaction beyond their dreams. You’ll keep your little cock as a reminder of course, it’ll be easily taped up so’s you can promenade with real girls when you’re taken out in public.” She clicked her fingers and pointed to the door.

“Coffee ... and don’t forget to bring the cane with it, Maria is due, and our guest will want to see how you spend for her.” The maid left as commanded, her gait now far more elegant as she minced her steps to fetch refreshment for her Mistress and guest, and punishment that drew her ever nearer to the masochistic neutering so desired. Patti gave Joyce a broad and satisfied smile.

“You’ll meet Helen Madison and some of the other ladies at a little gathering tonight, she loves to perform castrations ... you’ll be astounded at how often she has the pleasure, men are so dutiful to dominant wives when they’ve been relieved of their stronger sexual urges. The submissive tendencies are reinforced, the jealousy not the same when they’re openly cuckolded and put to service of wife and chosen lover ... the thrill for the woman eternal, having succeeded in assuming complete control, removing both social and sexual power from the male.” A door at the far end of the lounge opened, and Joyce was drawn to the sound of sharp heels approaching on the marble floor.

The haughty presence of Maria de Castilla was tangible as she strode into Joyce’s vision, tall and tanned, the fashionably short skirt of her business-like dress suit expressing the promise of the broad thighs beneath it, her shapely broad hips and large jutting breasts moulded within her smart jacket. Her black hair in a severe bun which emphasised the high cheekbones of her tanned face, bold red lipstick adorning lips which held an almost contemptuous sneer as naturally as Barbara Stanwyck, her deep brown eyes vivid and announcing the arrogant confidence of feminine supremacy. This was a woman whose youthful vigour in the liberty she now enjoyed, belied her true years. She had known enforced servitude through status, to the households of affluent and arrogant males, and now took great sexual pleasure in seeing that order reversed and corrected - permanently, where wives and partners conspired to a satisfying downfall.

She smiled at Joyce, and simply sat herself down at the other end of the sofa to Patti, and lit a cigarette; Patti’s employee she may have been, but this was purely for convenience - it was apparent to Joyce that she was equal as was any other woman in Patti’s life. Maria took a relaxed puff on the cigarette, pursing those red lips and exhaling a plume of smoke, oozing her vibrant sexuality while her seated position exposed more of her glorious thighs.

“So ... you have the misfortune to be Garner’s wife? Joyce? Patti’s told me all about it...” She extended her immaculately manicured hand, the nails as red as her lips, and the two shared a mutually affectionate grasp; the darkly sexual tone of her voice, tinged with a faintly Hispanic accent, making her seem excitingly confident to Joyce.

“Oh yes ... I have that misfortune.” Maria looked to Patti and smiled, taking the cigarette between her pursed lips and enjoying an inhalation, a picture of the femme fatale, which perpetuated Joyce’s excitement further.

“Patti’s mentioned his wart-like prominence at the business before, it’ll be so nice to see him surgically removed...” Patti grinned and closed her eyes, laying her head back and facing the ceiling in thought, before turning to both women.

“Too true, that animal’s exploits are legion, and had earned him correction long ago ... it’s so fortuitous that Joyce is now free of him...” Joyce screwed her lips slightly, the freedom merely temporary in her mind, still feeling an inner anxiety at leaving her home and not knowing what her tyrannical husband would do. Patti saw her insecurity, and smiled calmly and confidently at her.

“Oh you needn’t fret Joyce, his card is now marked ... he’ll take full advantage of you not being there, you mark my words ... and he’ll play right into our hands.” Joyce eased a little once more, now thinking of those advantages - which he was welcome to, especially if it led to his downfall.

“I doubt if he’ll console himself with those Aztec artefacts he enthuses about in his intellectual moments, that’s for sure...” Patti’s curiosity was tweaked, she always sought the interests outside of straightforward sex that could be used to lure male targets. Her mind flashed to a somewhat gaudy face mask which hung in Garner’s office.

“Aztec artefacts?” Joyce puffed her lips and expressed her boredom with his quirk.

“Yes, snakes, mosaics, masks, he’s quietly obsessed with their bits ... even rubber balls of all things...” Maria laughed, keeping a dirty smile across her face as she looked to Patti.

“Rubber! ... now that would interest Kay Parker, wouldn’t it Patti.” Joyce was perplexed at the two women’s teasing laughter, Patti then addressing Joyce as her mind pictured the stern woman mentioned.

“Kay Parker ... you’ll meet her tonight too. She has a fetish for a certain erotic fashion which makes her dominance seem all the more sinister for her male victims ... it’s become very popular lately, and she’s itching to see Maria and I kitted out too...” Maria’s face developed a spiteful sneer as she too, mused on an erotic delight she was keen to be part of.

“Yes, tight black latex body suits, full face hoods, long soft capes ... disguising the occupant but emphasising the feminine shape by hugging each contour like a second skin ... the shiny black latex magnifying the power of womanhood exquisitely when the male is confronted with a suitable whip...” Patti looked into Joyce’s eyes, seeing the thrill the description gave her.

“ ... Kay says it’s proved to be very effective where women desire to retain their anonymity for a while, at group sessions where a husband or partner is broken to order ... the mystery and mystique bringing out the vindictiveness of previously meek women, their inhibitions gone in the seductive cloak of latex. I’ve seen cine films which are presented to her clients, mementos to be enjoyed after the male has learned his true place, and the reveal confirmed - the humiliation enjoyed by both in perpetuity; once the order has been assumed, there’s no going back ... except to indulge in private sessions which reinforce that order...” Maria’s sexual appetite swelled as her mind combined the present subject with the notion that had led to it.

“ ... and we all know the Aztecs indulged in human sacrifice ... now the threat of that would be a really erotic thrill for all involved, especially a male being taught submission.” Patti’s clitoris tingled as her mind pictured Maria’s curvaceous form in tight latex, a feathered headdress announcing her suitably Hispanic origins as an Aztec goddess ... her sadistic qualities along with her own, couldn’t fail in bringing any male to heel. Kay Parker was a very knowledgeable woman, as well as a very dominant one; Patti couldn’t wait to see her, and put a proposition her way, one which she’d find most appealing. Her thoughts were disrupted by a knock at the door, she gave a knowing smile at Maria before responding.

“Enter!” Lucy teetered in on her heels, calmly placed the coffee tray on the table, then looked to Maria’s curtly smiling face. She said nothing, simply pointing to her feet. The maid dropped to her knees and stooped low in worship, kissing the feet of her nemesis; Maria smiling at the routine obedience that the soon to be castrated male carried out obediently.

“You may fetch the cane now Lucy ... and your pills. I think our guest would like to see how eager you are for both.” The maid rose to her feet, then curtsied daintily before going to the end of the room and retrieving a long and flexible cane which resided in the corner, and hastily took two pills from a brown glass bottle which resided on a small table next to it. While the maid did this, Maria pulled a petit pair of black frilled panties from her pocket and dangled them on her finger for the maid’s inspection.

“These are a gift from Miriam Browning, she was very pleased with your progress when I had you on duty over there last time...” She laughed and waved them for Joyce’s inspection.

“Humiliating him by having him do duty for other women, while we watch and comment over his every task is a thrill for all involved ... the degradation is most satisfying, and she’s one keen to see his surgical emasculation.” She turned her wicked smile back to the maid, who now stood before her with her arms outstretched, the cane laying across the palms of her open hands with the pills in the left one. Maria took the jug of milk from the tray, half filled a cup, and offered the pills up to the maid’s red lips, then eased the cup to them with a curt smile.

“Swallow!” Joyce watched the maid tremble as she obliged, seeing the damning thrill it gave her, knowing each dose took her irreversibly toward femininity. Maria’s elegant fingers then lifted the frilled skirt and started to remove the cage, the tiny key to its equally miniscule padlock, on a chain at her wrist.

“Miriam saw how you took to these panties when you did her laundry ... she thought you’d like to wear them when being caned ... they’ll help you come, won’t they?” The maid gave a sigh of resignation; the pills having reduced her testosterone levels, and more of the cane required to have her spurt. Her eyes feasted on the delicate lacy panties which she found so appealing, as she felt the smiling eyes of the three women burn into her, enjoying the subtle humiliation.

“Yes ... oh yes, Mistress Maria ... they’ll help me spend.” Maria gave a satisfied smile as she unhitched the cage, and the freed cock eased to a rudimentary erection, the bell glistening and oozing a thread of sticky pre-cum as she thought on being caned before a new woman whilst wearing those delectable panties. Maria laughed as she teased the underside of the cock with her manicured nails, bringing it up as hard as it would go.

“Oh yes ... I can see we’ll soon have you trussed, bound and gagged over that surgical chair with the good doctor behind you ... all those ladies watching with great satisfaction as you’re made to earn the right to wear the panties that took you there. I can’t wait to show you your feeble balls nestling in the palm of my hand once removed!” She stood up, hand on hip in imperious dominance, took the cane from the maid, handed her the panties and pointed her to a tall armed leather couch with the quivering rod.

“Panties up to your thighs, and over the arm you go, we’ll soon have that seed spilled.” Joyce’s arousal was tweaked to a refreshing high on seeing the complete and willing obedience of a once obviously chauvinistic and cocky male, brought to order with satisfying aplomb by a woman who now had total control over him, and he so sexually enthralled by that defeat and prospect of emasculation at the hands of womanhood. Patti smiled at her, rising from her chair and beckoning her to do likewise as she stood with arms folded, after placing a cushion under the maid’s chin as she lay with her buttocks exposed in the air, eager for the cane with the new panties about her thighs.

“Come and enjoy the surrender of his seed ... maybe Maria will allow you to apply a few strokes too, you’ll find the feeling of power most invigorating.” Joyce gasped at the thought, it shocked her initially, but as Maria stood smiling wickedly and flexed the cane to have it sing its song of the promise of punishment, her cunt tingled with a wickedly spiteful enthusiasm that only a vengeful woman could truly appreciate - and Maria was more than enthusiastic too, as she teased the maid’s flesh with the rod.

“Would you like to be caned by a new woman too Lucy? ... after I’ve warmed you to it? It will be just like the first time I had you come through discipline, all those years ago.” The maid quivered and flexed over the soft leather arm, already feeling the ecstasy of submission, cock now nicely erect and being thrusted against the soft pile of the chair.

“Yes ... oh yes please ... please Mistress.” The raw humiliation of being caned for the first time by a new woman, was a thrill that would guarantee a lush orgasm, despite the wicked ruination of his masculinity through hormonal reduction - the glorious and laboured spurt given up, tinged with the thought that it may be the last before those balls were removed with pleasure by the women who now ruled him. Patti grinned at the look of purely enthusiastic anticipation on Joyce’s face; she’d been tormented by masculinity, and though Lucy had been anonymous to her till an hour before, she could not fail to find applying the cane to any male erotically rewarding.

“Come and stand with me, watch Lucy’s face and see how she gets sordid pleasure from pain ... her pathetic masochism will have you wanting to wield the cane with extra vigour.” Joyce saw Lucy’s eyes look into hers, and saw a strange goading within them; a look of feeble defiance which he knew would release her spite ... and he’d pay for dearly. Joyce felt a sneer come over her face as she watched the dominant magnificence of Maria, hand on hip, and cane lifted.

“You’ll come in good time Lucy ... we’re all going to enjoy this!” Without further announcement, Maria’s sneer intensified as she brought the cane down hard against the soft cheeks of the maid’s buttocks; the tart and exciting whoosh of the arc, followed by a resounding crack of impact, had Joyce shocked momentarily - then a flood of feminine spite engulfed her as Lucy moaned in pain on the cane being lifted from the temporary furrow it created, leaving a fresh white line across her bruised buttocks, which soon blossomed from pink to red. The curves of Maria’s body were displayed in all their dominant feminine glory as she whipped the cane down mercilessly, her face radiant with sadistic pleasure, her cunt wet with sexual satisfaction as the maid was thrashed soundly and her poking buttocks striped as she jigged in an urgency to spend. Patti noted the spiteful lust in Joyce’s eyes, and made sure she’d relish a turn with the cane.

“Look at his tears Joyce, he knows it’s all he deserves, and he’d love to spend for you in submission ... you’ll be more than satisfied at the feeling of power it’ll give you.” Maria laughed and panted, her breasts heaving after delivering a quick succession of cuts which had the maid writhing, and massaging a penitent cock between satin clad belly and an increasingly slippery leather arm, provoking further punishment in the need to spurt.

“To think that when I first caught him in panties, it only took about five strokes before he spent in surrender, now look at the pathetic wretch.”. Her laughter continued as he humped at the arm, impatient to feel the lush sting of the cane again, as it was passed to Joyce. Patti grinned as Lucy looked up to the new woman through tearful eyes which tried to show the essence of defiance in order to goad her into spiteful retaliation, but Joyce’s spite was up already. Having seen Maria’s pleasure in administering the cane, and the masochistic willingness of the maid in receiving it, she stepped purposely up to the task and let fly with all her vigour. Both Patti and Maria laughed as the maid bucked and let out a pitiful cry as Joyce vented her rage.

The sexual feeling it gave her was incredible; she felt the way a cat must, when toying with a mouse caught unawares and made to pay dearly with endless torment. She watched the flesh of the maid’s buttocks splay with each impact, her cunt tingling as her victim quivered and humped while the flesh was striped red, the scarlet flecks of blood flicking out from under the savage bite of each stroke. Ten, fifteen; she lost count as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy, but this was as nothing compared with what Lucy felt. With the two Mistresses applauding the novice dominant on, his cock pulsed to the blissful crescendo he lusted for. In absolute and utter submission, and to the joyous and sneering laughter of his owners, his feeble cries turned to an ecstatic grunting as a wad of hot seed burst from his cock.

Patti’s promise rang truer than Joyce could ever have believed; the feeling of power as the maid thrust and spent in ecstasy at her vigorous application of the cane, had her close to orgasm herself. The physical motion of wielding the rod, it’s satisfying impact as the semen was whipped from him, and the surrender itself was divine. She quivered and tensed in a frenzied salvo of strokes to rich applause as she ensured that the balls soon to be removed had delivered their load satisfactorily, then stood dominant and watched the maid weep in humiliation. Patti and Maria could sense just how badly Joyce needed relief, and nodded knowingly to each other, Maria then lifting Lucy’s head.

“You’ll thank your new mistress by obliging her the way you would me on occasion ... we’ll be by the pool, you’ll bring her there when you’ve done your duty.” Joyce blushed awkwardly, keenly aroused and in need, but still just a little inhibited.

“ ... but, but how ... he’s ... he’s spent?” The two smirked at her naivety, but Patti went straight to the point.

“Oh darling ... we’d never suggest such a pathetic male would go anywhere near you with his cock.” She looked to Lucy.

“What’s the best use for your tongue Lucy?” The maid answered in straightforward fashion, no hint of anything being out of the ordinary.

“It is for pleasing women, Mistress.” Joyce’s blush was now tinged with a smile, her cunt buzzing at the thought.

“Oh ... I’ve never ... never ... err, had that.” Maria smiled softly and looked at her curiously.

“Did your husband never... ?” Joyce looked down at Lucy, now kneeling obediently and facing the central seat of the leather couch, her heart pounding with anticipation.

“No ... he never did, said it was ‘dirty’ ... but he made me go down ... you know?” Patti’s face took on a look of contempt.

“Oh that’s no more than I expected ... Lucy will show you a male’s true position in that field...” She looked to the maid.

“ ... and Lucy, you’ll show her where else a male’s tongue needs to go, and where her husband will beg to put his, when we’re done with him. You make sure Mistress Joyce is thoroughly satisfied, or I’ll have those panties back where they came from.” Joyce couldn’t quite believe what she’d heard, but eagerly slipped her wet panties off as soon as the two left. She eased past Lucy and sat in the central seat, easing her skirt up and spreading her legs, Lucy remaining motionless for a moment.

“ ... may I lick you, Mistress?” Joyce realised he’d been waiting for her command; her cunt oozed as the air gently wafted over its nakedness.

“Yes ... oh yes ... immediately!” Any inhibitions or lingering awkwardness left her, as she gasped with pleasure on the maid’s head going forward obediently, the soft tongue licking eagerly at her folds. Despite his automated service, she felt in total control of the submissive, and her mind went back to the use of the cane as his tongue stroked up to tease at her clitoris. Though the stimulating adoration of his tongue was wonderful, her eagerness to come had her slip a finger down to greet that nub of ecstasy below its hood, having her lift her thighs as she indulged. On doing so, she quivered with sheer bliss on feeling his tongue slip down and gently nurse her anus, she sensing his submissive pleasure in performing an act he was well trained in. A lush streak of sexual dominance took command of her as she indulged, she was now in total command of a male, and it excited her like nothing else.

“Oh!!!! ... get that tongue in deep ... you make sure I’m serviced thoroughly.” She felt the tongue probe eagerly into the warmth of her arsehole, and lapsed into a divine orgasm as the stroking of her clitoris matched the memory of those strokes of the cane; she had entered a world which she more than welcomed, she would now dominate any male and live for nothing else.

Patti and Maria smiled softly and knowingly as the obedient maid led a flushed and smiling Joyce to them. The maid was dismissed with a mere flick of a finger, her use for now completed. Patti poured a large glass of iced punch and offered it to Joyce as she sat.

“Now ... Aztecs and Kay Parker ... we’ll have a most interesting conversation later.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.