4712-4720 Bromley Club - Cover

4712-4720 Bromley Club

Copyright© 2017 by 190proof190

Chapter 2 Cristina and Alonso

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 Cristina and Alonso - Residents of the townhome complex located in the 4700 block of Bromley Boulevard are members of a sex club that allows members to discreetly participate in sexual activities of all types with other club members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cristina woke up horny and looked over at the clock to make sure she had the right day of the week and mentally went through her options.

Use the dildo? Rolling out of bed, getting out the toy, getting the lube, and then the clean-up. An awful lot of trouble. Trouble that if Alonso had taken care of her she wouldn’t have to worry with. Maybe, if she couldn’t come up with something better.

Masturbate?

She was already fantasizing about Alonso, even though he wasn’t there she still could vividly remember his musky, testosterone natural smell as he lay next to her or if he had been out in the sun already how he smelled like freshly cut hay, or the smell of his cum after almost half of his ejaculate flowed out of her vagina and down the back of her butt, his penetrating, strong masculine eyes looking into hers as he lay between her legs, the sound of his short, raspy breaths as he was about to cum, the taste of his tongue and mouth as they French kissed, or the taste of his body as she kissed his body all over from his neck to the bottom of his feet, but most of all the feel of his strong arms and chest pressed against her, squeezing her tits against his chest, his powerful hands holding her butt firmly but gently at what he knew was just the correct position so that when he lay flat on top of her with his dick deep inside her, his pubic bone would repeatedly press against her clitoris, leading her to have a mind-blowing, strong orgasm that would leave her shaking and possibly a second one shortly after the first so that she would be unable to stand steadily without something to lean on for a while. Her labia was already wet thinking about Alonso making love to her.

Yes. That’s what I’ll do.

Masturbate first and after I get up if I’m still horny go see if any guy is available in one of the apartments.

She knew chances of someone being there this early were slim but if a guy was already there she could go up, get herself a quicky, and then go about the rest of her day with the satisfying feeling of a load of hot cum inside her.

Alonso was regarded by his supervisor, director of projects, to be a savior for any problem project he was assigned to as project manager or director. One of the work characteristics that made him so powerfully effective was being relentless. With several problem children as he came to call them under his care, he had gotten up many times Friday night after he and Cristina had turned out the lights and gone to bed to review his diagnosis for each of his problem charges, as well as the planned treatment program he had formulated, and got going early Saturday morning. After cleaning himself up and making himself breakfast, he left a note on the kitchen table and left for the day.

Much later, after Cristina had her orgasm, she got up to get coffee, found the note from Alonso informing her he had to go out Saturday morning to attend to several problem children, and thinking she would be alone for the rest of Saturday looked out the window overlooking the park savoring the fragrant smell and taste of the coffee for a long time. There weren’t that many things she absolutely had to do or many things she actually wanted to do so the first thing she did was make a list. The next thing she did was to fold the list into a square and use it as a coaster while she drank her second cup. The second cup almost finished, she unfolded the paper, read through the list, and added one more item at the top of the list. That was the next thing she would do.

A descendent of the Spanish conquistadores, her dark brown, practically black hair, dark, fiery, penetrating eyes that seemed capable of burning a hole through a person like hot plasma, beautiful coffee con leche colored skin, and fiery nature were largely the result of that ancestry and her Spanish background. Typically, Cristina’s gentle, graciousness made being around her in any situation pleasant, peaceful, enjoyable but the Spanish fire that she kept wrapped in heavy heat proof insulation to prevent its escaping could erupt given sufficient provocation combusting and melting anything it came in contact like molten lava flowing down the crater of a volcano.

Since Alonso normally took good care of her sexual needs thoroughly she had used the club facilities rarely and been with only two male club members other than Alonso. But since Alonso and she had never made love in the club’s apartments she didn’t count sex with Alonso as being with a club member. James Hardy was one of the two guys she had been with and he thought even if she wasn’t the prettiest she was about the sexiest female club member. Cristina took another look at her list of things to do and took a long time to convince herself that even if the last item she had written on her list “Fuck” was written in haste, it must have been what she wanted to do. Once the elevator arrived the apartment to the sex club apartment on the third door opened she went inside.

When she saw who was there the Spanish fire erupted,

“What is this?

“I don’t believe what I am seeing.

“Is this why you couldn’t take care of me this morning?”

Alonso, looking like a trapped animal, dropping his head as if to expose his neck to the impending blow of the executioner’s ax, fortunately still had his mind in full problem-solving mode after thinking about his problem projects and could now marshal his crisis management skills to formulate a response. He thought better when he stood up and was moving a little,

“I needed some quiet time away from you for a while to think about some things at work, didn’t want to go to the office, and decided to just use one of the club apartment to hang out for a while.”

“Sure you did? Do you think you are going to pull the wool over my eyes on this?”

“That is the truth.”

He thought for a second, sat down, thought for another 10 seconds, and stood up,

“And exactly what are you doing here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.