My Young Admirer
Chapter 2: We Meet Again

Copyright© 2017 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: We Meet Again - Ellen is having a hard time recovering from the news that her husband has had an affair. They are trying to get past it, but she is still angry. The grown up son of a neighbor still thinks of her fondly as Auntie Ellen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Revenge  

Teddy called occasionally. Always at noon when he thought no one would be around. We talked about things that were bothering him and about his life. Occasionally about my life, too, of course, but mostly it was a conversation between an ‘aunt’ and a young man. Each time he would ask if we could get back together. I gently persuaded him that I couldn’t do that on a regular basis and he continued being an understanding, if slightly bumptious young man. I knew, deep in my heart that the right thing for him was that he find someone his own age and I could be happy for him.

But ... I never said ‘NO, ‘ I reminded myself ... each time.

It was certainly not that I didn’t think of him, because I did ... frequently. Standing in the check out lane at the grocery ... looking at the young man’s muscular arms at the cash register would bring back the memory of how his lithe young body felt against my bare breasts, and my nipples would stiffen. I couldn’t resist grabbing my golf shirt and pulling it away from my lying nipples. Or ... waiting for a stoplight to turn green, the steering wheel would become Teddy’s handsome long dick under my hand and my eyes would close, savoring the memory ... until the car behind honked to wake me from my reverie. Leaning against the clothes dryer as I folded clothing ... warm and vibrating slightly against my traitorous mound ... it would make me linger as I had wanted so much to linger against my lover on the dance floor. No ... only my years of a moderately strict Catholic upbringing kept me putting him off.

I found myself doing extra shopping. Victoria’s Secret, where the sales girl giggled and said, “All these pretty things ... not getting married again are we?” She was teasing, but in my guilty mind, it seemed every comment meant that I was about to be exposed as an adulterer. I blushed and shook my head. But of course, her instinct was right ... I was now dressing for my new lover. She was merely a keen observer and saw it every day with customers buying the prettiest, sexiest panties and brassieres. And her usual customers were younger than me, I guessed.

“These seem to be running a little small, dear, are you sure a C cup will be OK?

I didn’t really need all this attention, but I agreed to try it on.

“Maybe I should just slip into it, then...”

When I fastened it behind my back, she appeared over my shoulder and asked. “How is it?” she stepped inside and tugged at the straps, adjusting the brassiere and examining it for fit. She had modern black nail polish on the long narrow fingers that slipped under the straps and tugged up on my breasts. She unsnapped the first bra and I let it slip down my arms into her hand. “Here I brought the larger cup size for you. I hurried into the garment and looked in the mirror. She was looking over my shoulder intently at my breasts.

“You know, I think 34C was better, what do you think?” And then, sort of under her breath, “Wow ... you are going to drive some poor man crazy in that.” It was presumptuous of her, but I was getting used to her breezy youthful confidence, and giggled with her.

“I think we just got a new shipment with this in black ... if you really want to go for broke with this guy?” She really did have a lovely big toothy smile, but I said no, these would be fine.

So, in the end, it was a friendly and cheerful event and I departed burdened with my pink packages and a new spring in my step. Also a smile on my lips, which was a definite improvement.


It was three weeks later when I saw Teddy again. It was one of those big wedding receptions at the country club and he was a groomsman. I said hello to him earlier in the reception line with the other groomsmen and he gave me that smart-aleck smirk that said, “I boinked you!” You have to forgive young kids until they get comfortable with their manners. And of course, even though I had adored him as he was growing up, I realized that to most people he was one of the ‘bad boys’ of the village. Never mind, he is still cute in my mind.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and then he became busy with the wedding party duties and sitting at the main table. I caught him looking at me across the hall a number of times. It made my cheeks a little red but the attention was welcome.

I thought I was doing a little better personally, though things were still tense between Ken and me. I had a little less inclination toward sulking or depression since I had gone down that lonely country road and had sex with Teddy. I could think of no good reason why that should be true, but there was no doubt it helped a little bit. Nothing else had happened to take me out of the blue funk that Ken’s affair had put me in.

Perhaps it was just the bit of pick-me-up I required; his affection and the attention he lavished on me; the compliments he provided; the way he loved my breasts and fondled me. Perhaps just having someone I liked want to touch me was providing that necessary boost that my ego needed.

“Can I have this dance?” I jumped at his touch. There he was, looking terribly young and ruggedly handsome in my eyes, suddenly tugging me away from my thoughts.

“If it’s OK with you Mr. Callahan?”

“Sure.” I heard Ken reply. I glanced back to see him staring intently at our backs as we walked away, Teddy’s hand on my elbow. I stood a little bit straighter, having his eyes staring after me. Or was I thrusting my breasts out for my young lover? I’m not sure.

“Pretty dress. Wow, you look sensational, Auntie Ellen.” he grinned.

“Why thank you Teddy. I picked it out just for you.”

We laughed and it passed through my mind that it was not far from the truth. I had bought it because it had a low-scooped neckline that showed a very deep cleavage. I was enjoying showing them off more than I used to. I don’t know what the psychologists would say, but it was true. I guess I was just proving to myself that I was a woman and an attractive one. I noticed that I left an extra button or two open just going grocery shopping. For the take out ohs, I guess.

That was new too. And I did think about how Teddy would stare down from his towering height into my neckline, probably seeing my bra in addition to the mounds of my breasts pushed up into the light. And just at that moment, that was exactly what was happening. I caught his eyes staring wide open into my scooped out top.

“Good, let him look!” I thought.

A disco ball cast shimmering light around the room and the dance floor was otherwise dark. We settled into a nice slow rhythm and I felt his cock against my tummy.

“Sorry,” he murmured.

“Don’t be. It’s normal. And ... I like it ... I mean I like feeling you like that...” I said, honestly.

He pressed his luck a little and I met him with a firm mound; and then after he spun me around, I straddled his thigh neatly and rubbed my pussy against his firm thigh.

We grinned and looked into each other’s eyes and slowly untangled. Reluctantly untangled, I should say. The song ended and something much faster started. I didn’t dare stay for a second dance.

“I have to go now. Ask me again?” I squeezed his hand urgently.

“Oh, yeah, OK.” His hand was on the small of my back as he accompanied me back and Ken glanced up from his conversation and looked from one to the other, pleasantly. Or perhaps, suspicion, closely guarded?

“That kid has a crush on you, right? Are you leading him on?”

“Oh, I don’t think so. We’ve just been buddies for all these years. That’s all. Don’t be silly, I’m too old and run down for that. He’s cute, though. I might ... if he asked me.” I thought better of it and added. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to be nasty.”

Ken had that hurt look in his eyes but said nothing. By the time we got to the Smyth’s table, he was smiling and cheerful by all appearances. Andy gave me a peck on the cheek and I watched Ken lean over to kiss Ruby and then hold her hand while they chatted and he stole a long look down her dress. She had nice breasts, so I didn’t blame him for that.

Andy brought more drinks and I drank it much too quickly. Andy asked me to dance and we put on quite a show to a fast number. Then he got distracted by someone wanting to introduce him. I slipped away and on my way back, Teddy caught up with me and took my hand.

“Hey there, how you doing? Nice party, eh?”

The floor seemed to lurch just a little bit and he caught me in his arms and swung me into a slow dance.

“Oops, I’m getting a little tipsy” I said in his ear and let my tongue slip quickly into it, then backed away slightly and smiled at him.

“Want to get some fresh air, then?”

Suddenly we were out in the fresh air overlooking the golf course. The night was cool but not too cold and the stars were bright in a clear sky. We could still hear the music drifting from the dance floor. He took me in his arms and we slowly pretended to be dancing, not moving much, just cuddling against each other. His hands were on my bottom and he pressed me against his cock. I let him press me close and enjoyed the feeling of the hard shaft as it rolled from side to side across my stomach and Mons Veneris.

“That’s a funny name for it, isn’t it?”

“What?”

“Mons Veneris! That’s what you are rubbing against, ya know, my Mons Veneris!” I giggled. “The Japanese call it “Moriman” when it is swollen and your panties are tightly outlining it.” I had the giggles and could not stop talking about it. “Otherwise known as mount of Venus or mound of Venus, which sounds nicer, don’t you think? I should not be having this conversation with you, should I?” The drinks were making me talk on and on.

I rubbed mine against him and felt him clutch me tighter in excitement. I loved rubbing it against him, especially when I was a little drunk. We rubbed my ‘Mons Veneris’ between us and I was sure it was swelling with the attention.

“You are swelling, too, so both of us are swelling.” I reached between us and squeezed his cock.

We began kissing and I opened my mouth to let his tongue in and then felt the thrill run straight to my nipples. We played with each other’s tongues and rubbed our genitals together in sheer pleasure. I felt my skirt pulled up and then his hands on my pantyhose, squeezing and rubbing.

“Yessss, rub lightly ... it is so exciting ... rub my bottom lightly ... so lightly ... Yesssssss.”

He put his hand inside the pantyhose and did it again with just my panties protecting me. The thrill of a man touching me there is almost as exciting as touching my nipples, and I wanted him to keep doing it for a long time. But, I needed to get back inside, and I knew it.

“We have to go back inside. Someone will notice we are gone, Teddy. But, don’t stop yet. Please keep touching me there. Will you?”

“Yes...” there was a catch in his throat and it thrilled me even more that my body was exciting him.

“I wish you didn’t have pantyhose on...” his hands clenched my bottom.

“I’ll take my underwear off if you take yours off.” I offered.

“Here?”

“No, let’s go back in. I will take mine off in the bathroom and you take yours off and then later you ask me to dance again. It will be exciting doing that for each other! What do you think?” I pressed my lips to his and sucked his tongue. He nodded his head without talking.

“What color are your panties, Ellen?”

“Just like my bra.”

“White, then!” he said.

“You’ve been peeking!”

We giggled and our genitals tingled together.

“Let me see them?”

“It’s too dark.”

“When we go in, just in the hallway?”

“OK, my dear. If you like.”

I straightened my dress and examined his tuxedo in the light from the door when he opened it and we went into the hallway, which went off in three directions.

“I’ll go first and you wait a while.”

I stepped into the dead-end hallway just ahead, turned, and smiled at him, waiting eagerly in the doorway. Slowly I pulled my skirt up my thighs, my heart beating as fast as his must have been. Higher and higher; higher and higher. I could feel the breeze whisper past my mound and I pulled it higher until I was sure he could see the intersection of my legs and a hint of panties.

His eyes begged for more. I raised the skirt up above my waist and let him look at my panties, even though they were plastered down by the taut nylon of sheer pantyhose. He had a big smile and his eyes stayed locked on my Mons Veneris! I let it drop back in place and my heels clicked down the hall as I hurried back to the party.

The ladies’ room was on the way so I slipped inside. There was a full house, but a stall opened up very quickly. I went inside and stood a moment letting my heart settle out of my throat. I knew I was playing dangerous games and my pounding heart told the story. But a promise was a promise. I unzipped the dress, unsnapped the lacy bra, letting it slip down my arms, and then hung it on the coat hook on the back of the door. I zipped the dress and hiked up my skirt to attack the pantyhose and panties, my heart racing. There was that familiar feeling of relief when my snug pantyhose slipped over my tummy, my mound and my thighs.

I muttered quietly, “All that shopping for new panties and he wants me to take them off!” I caught myself smiling, though, with the pleasure of knowing a man desperately wants to take your clothes off and stare at you. It produces a warm glow deep down inside you that radiates in all directions.

I stepped out of first one shoe and then the other, pulling the now ugly empty stockings from my feet. Only then did it occur to me that I had no purse to stuff them into. I rolled the panties and pantyhose together and folded the cups of the bra over them; tucking everything in as well as I could. I headed for the coatroom. I rummaged around, found my coat, and stuffed everything into the pocket.

My pulse rate subsided a little and it occurred to me that I was playing those young games that I missed out on by getting pregnant when I was 18. Maybe that is what is going on with me, I mused. I thought it over and admitted sardonically that this was more like the games women in their thirties would play after a few years of marriage. Either way, it was still exciting.

Ken was craning his neck looking for me and I sidled up beside him.

“Where have you been?” he demanded.

“Oh, I went to the ladies’ room, I was feeling a little sick. Someone took me outside for fresh air. I feel fine now.”

“Oh, OK, do you want a glass of wine?” he sounded convinced.

“Yes, one more.”

He went off and the groom, young, bright, and happy looking came by to ask for a dance and to thank me for the lovely gift. He was careful to hold me at arms length and it was a very nice dance. I could not help thinking it was more erotic for me than him, since I had the thought of how naked I was in his arms; he was careful not to discover my nakedness. I blushed happily and we had a nice chat with him having no idea why I was so excited and talkative.

Ken handed me the wine and talked to the groom, who thanked him for lending me to him.

“What did we get them?” he asked as the groom walked away.

“Place setting of their china.” I laughed. “Aren’t you thrilled?”

“All this marital optimism! It makes me shake my head. Knowing it ‘ain’t all that easy!’”

“That is true! It wasn’t always so ... difficult” I reminded him.

We danced and I worried that he would discover I had nothing on under the dress. But the number was a little on the fast side and he didn’t seem as curious as other men might be. I had evil thoughts about that lack of interest, but I didn’t share them. “Keep your smart mouth shut, Ellen!” I said to myself.

“Let others have the fun of feeling for my underwear straps and not finding them!” I thought as we returned from the dance floor.

One of those group dances formed and Ken hates them. He stopped to talk and I was caught up in the line for the ‘bunny-hop’ and Teddy broke the line to swing in behind me and clamp two hands on my hips. We bounced and wiggled around the room and I looked back to see his smiling face. His hands had already explored and found our secret.

We switched and I put my hands on his hips and could sense that he too was nude under the rough fabric of the tuxedo. Someone else was now behind me and I felt him explore me a little bit too. Were all men curious about panty lines? Or was I simply super sensitive to my own sexy nakedness?

The line broke up and we separated into a slow dance. Teddy held tight and swung me in close to him once again. His hand roamed my body. No bra strap. No panty lines. No solid sausage of a bottom constrained by pantyhose. Just two soft round mounds of flesh under a silk dress. He steered me to the darkest point he could find. I reached down and brushed his cock, wildly loose in his trousers, and then smiled at him and pressed my mound against his jutting dick. We played happily together, sensuously naked under our clothes, dying to get out.

“Meet me at the top of those stairs? There’s a room...” his voice was tense, his hands gripped me.

“Oh, I don’t know...” I looked at the stairs and then around the room. Ken was flirting with Janet, so he was occupied. “Is there another way?”

So he knew that I was willing, just cautious. He thought about it. “Yes, another stair by the ladies room.”

“OK. Ten minutes.” I gasped and slipped away toward Ken. I let him see me chatting with other people and then when he turned toward Janet, I walked casually toward the ladies’ room. The room was slightly in motion from the drinks, but I was feeling good.

The steps wound upward and the hall was sparsely lighted. It seemed quite empty so I walked down the hall. I heard him hiss from an open doorway. He pulled me inside and once again I was in his arms. His hands went to my bottom and I closed my eyes thinking about the feeling of his big hands caressing my bottom so eagerly through the silk dress. Our genitals were tight against each other, and his tongue was deep inside my mouth. I reached between us and slipped my hand into his pants under the belt. He gasped as I found his cock unencumbered by underwear. I pressed the gorgeous hunk against my pussy. My mound was certainly swelling now and it felt deliciously bare against that big sturdy dick with only two loose bits of fabric separating them.

“Let me see it,” he said urgently.

I leaned against the wall and he knelt before me while I pulled my skirt up once again to show my young stud my pussy, this time completely nude. Well, except for my old-fashioned bush. I wished for a moment that I had thought to trim the triangle of unruly hair, but then a feeling of pride swept over me and I proudly let him look. His hands smoothed along my thighs and I spread my legs a little further apart. His nose nuzzled my hairy triangle and I felt faint with excitement. I could hear and feel his breathing as he teased the tip of his nose into the forest of my mound.

“You’re gorgeous!” he said quietly. “You smell so good.” Thankfully, I sighed and thought of the dab of my perfume left there to please him.

“Do you like it?” I said, and then regretted how silly I sounded.

“I love it. What is it again? Mons what?”

“Mons Veneris, silly!” I giggled and ran one hand through his hair, the other still holding my skirt for him. His hands found my bottom and he said: “And what is this?” his breath was warm between my thighs.”

“My ... my ass ... my bottom,” I said. He touched it very softly and again I felt the thrill of the gentle caress spanning my crease.

“I thought you might have some fancy high-falutin’ name for this too! It’s mine! If it’s mine, let me see it too.” he urged.

I turned and bent over, pointing one foot ahead of the other and bowing deeply. I knew I would look pear-shaped and soft to him and that he would see my bulging pussy lips pressed between smooth thighs. I wanted him to see all of me. I wanted it to look nice for him. I heard him suck in his breath and reach for my bottom again, then felt his breath hot and heavy against the tender sensitive flesh. I jumped a little when his lips found my pussy. Holding my cheeks, he pressed his tongue against my swollen pussy lips; his nose pressed right up between my cheeks.

I felt my self getting very wet under his touch and heard my own moan.

“Ohhh, yes, dear ... come here...”

He stood up and we embraced, both trembling with excitement. The danger of being off away from the crowd playing with each other in this dimly lighted room sent a tremor through my body and weakened my knees. What is someone came up those stairs?.

He pressed his thigh between my legs and I leaned against it. His cock was jutting out against me as I rode his thigh and tingled where his cock warmed me.

“Your tits, your tits, I want to see them...” HIs voice was excited, but tinged with a little arrogance. The arrogance of a rough teenage kid who has got an older woman under some kind of spell. He never thought that he would be in such a position until a couple weeks ago and now he was strutting a little bit with pride.

And his Auntie Ellen ... simply needed all the attention she could get from him right now. This was a little self-flagellation, I was dealing myself.

“Unsnap the back,” I said. His big fingers fumbled but finally found it.

I let the front down and let him see me. It was delicious to stand before him letting him stare at my nipples and shapely mounds of flesh. Trembling slightly, he lifted my breasts and kissed first one jutting nipple and then the other. He kissed and finally sucked them and we could see the moisture glistening where he had suckled me. I was getting so wet I started to worry that he would smell my scent and find it unpleasant.

I turned and hurried him to re-fasten my dress, still worried about someone coming along this hallway and discovering two lovers being lovers. He fondled and lifted my breasts and then let go so he could zip my dress. His big fingers couldn’t figure out the loop and I reached back to help.

I unzipped his trousers and took his cock into my hands. Worried about the time, I knelt before him and opened my mouth for his cock. I sucked for a moment on the head, looking up into his eyes as he leaned against the wall. I grasped his balls and felt him put his hands on my head pushing the big cock deep into my mouth. I gagged a little, but he persisted. Slowly, I took more and more of his length until its head was touching the back of my mouth and then against the entrance to my throat. That was the most I could do and I let my tongue explore while I sucked him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.