Outpost 2: Snowed in - Hetero Edition
Chapter 3: Size Matters

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Size Matters - Schaffer and his adopted pack are visited by a shuttle pilot when a storm brings down her vessel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Size  

Riya played her eyes around the common room, noticing that one of the couches seemed to have been destroyed, as if something large had torn it up and crushed it. The vending machines were empty and had not been restocked, they appeared to have been unplugged from the wall, too. Everything looked old, not necessarily unkempt, but it was obvious that at some point the base had been left to decay for a long period of time without any kind of maintenance. There was old water damage on the walls, the furniture was all scuffed or torn in some way, there were loose pipes and wires hanging from the ceiling. This whole situation seemed very odd to her, why would the UNN have allowed these aliens to live in a classified listening post? Why did they seem to be feeding these natives along with their one staff member? This Schaffer fellow was behaving strangely, almost as if he was uncomfortable around her, awkward. Was it because he hadn’t seen a woman for a while, or had he been living with these ‘Polars’ for too long? He had referred to them as his pack, maybe he was just a ‘crazy cat person’, albeit with ‘cats’ that were twice the size of a human.

For now she was stuck here, she could see the snow hammering against the windows, but at least with the help of the aliens she might be able to dig out the shuttle once the storm had blown over. It wasn’t all bad however, the base was heated and they obviously had ample supplies remaining. There was that giant male too ... woof.

She had indeed known what Borealans were, while she wasn’t familiar with this local breed, she saw the strapping smooth-skinned variety on the Pinwheel frequently during her downtime between deployments. They were huge, heavily muscled warriors hailing from the temperate regions of this planet, the high gravity of their homeworld endowing them with the bodies of Greek Gods. Rumors abounded about their... ‘interactions’ with the recruits who shared dorms with them during integration training, where the bad tempered aliens were taught how to interact with humans and how to behave in a military setting. As a pilot, Riya had never needed to undergo any such training, her interactions with the aliens were limited to ferrying them to and from combat zones when her carrier was operating on the front.

The aliens were not exactly approachable, colloquially referred to as ‘Mad Cats’ by the Marines, their ferocity in combat was matched only by their notoriously antisocial behavior. Were she to approach one, she had as much chance of having her head cleaved from her shoulders as being taken to bed, and her meek demeanor had never allowed her to try. It was something that she had fantasized about on many a lonely night, the stuff of trashy romance novels that she would never admit to enjoying, ‘Claws of the Tiger’ being a personal favorite of hers.

Now she was stuck on this base for at least one night, snowed in with a whole pack of Borealans. While they were a little more portly than the chiseled Adonises she was used to seeing on the station, that one male in particular looked like he could crush a marble pillar in his arms, after getting over her initial surprise it had taken all of her willpower to avoid conspicuously drooling over him. She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of it, she could really do it, she could really make her fantasy a reality tonight if she played her cards right. The snowstorm was now seeming more like a stroke of luck, clouds with silver linings and all that, now the question was how to set her plan in motion.

Schaffer had given Riya the run of the base, he didn’t seem to think that any of the aliens might pose any danger to her, their curiosity appeared to be benign. The only room that she was forbidden to access, the one that no doubt housed all of the spying equipment and computers, was locked with a key code that she didn’t possess anyway. The outpost was not very large, yet she never saw more than a few of these ‘Polars’ at once, they somehow managed to vanish into the woodwork.

Most of them seemed to be clustered around the dining table in the kitchen, sharing meat and canned food between them, judging by their size and considerable weight it must take a lot of calories to keep them healthy. No wonder they had packed so many food crates into her shuttle, she hadn’t known if she was resupplying a base or delivering famine relief for an entire damned city.

They seemed to spend a lot of time in the showers too, whenever she passed the cubicles in the bathrooms they were grooming and splashing around, no doubt their pristine fur coats required a lot of maintenance. Schaffer almost seemed to be avoiding her after first giving her the tour, almost like he didn’t know how to behave around her, it seemed to Riya as if he was going native and could have used some shore leave to help straighten his head out.

Still, she kind of envied him, living with so many Borealans day after day. If these furry aliens were anything like their smooth-skinned cousins, well, he wouldn’t be wanting for company on cold nights. This variant seemed friendlier and less aggressive than the breed she was accustomed to, did that mean that they were less sexually aggressive too? Would they take offense to her advances? While she started to blush at the very idea of offending them, the more logical side of her knew that it didn’t really matter, it was very unlikely that she would see any of the inhabitants of the outpost again and even less likely that she would have time to socialize if she did.

She felt odd as she wandered the circular hallway, peering in on the aliens where she found them, met by curious glances from the blue-eyed creatures. Should she just go back to the common room and wait for one of them to come to her? Oh, what was she thinking? She was blinded by lust, practically trembling with excitement, her skin tingling as if electrified. What would her mother think of her right now, prowling the hallways like some kind of ... lady of the night? Perhaps it would be better to just forget the whole thing and abandon this girlish fantasy.

She turned a corner, lost in her doubts, and ran face-first into a wall of fur. She yelped in surprise, stumbling and falling on her ass. She looked up at the giant male she had met earlier, what had his name been, Zagza? Something with a lot of Zs. He looked even larger from her seat on the floor, a massive loincloth his only clothing as he cocked his huge head at her, he was soft around the belly like a power lifter but his chest and arms were bulging with hard muscle. He reached a hand down, the size of a dinner plate with fingers almost as thick as her wrist, and she took it as he helped her up.

She felt like a little girl peering up at an adult, she had to crane her neck to look him in the eye, two piercing azure orbs that scrutinized her with an alien aloofness. She realized that she was staring, and averted her gaze, rubbing her arm nervously as she began to blush.

“S-Sorry ... I didn’t see you there.”

The alien gave her a thumbs up, a gesture that made her giggle despite herself, he understood some basic English and a few human gestures at least. That would make things easier. Now that she was standing in front of him, the words weren’t coming to her, she couldn’t find the courage to talk to him. She could hear her heart pounding in her head, the Polar’s round ears tracking her like radar dishes as if he expected her to speak, but all she could do was step out of his way so that he could pass.

As Zagza passed by her in the hallway she cursed her shyness, she had never been so close to living out her fantasies, and now she was just watching as the man of her dreams walked away down the corridor. Come on Riya, you’ll never know if you don’t try, the worst he can do is refuse you. As she watched his long tail vanish around the corner, she felt a new surge of courage rise in her chest like a fire, her trembling muscles seeming to move of their own accord as she set off in pursuit.

She jogged a little and caught up to him, he had gotten quite far with his long strides, and he turned to stare down at her again with those ice-blue eyes. She swallowed hard, attempting to control her hammering heart and trying her best not to look the way she felt, like she was melting into a wet puddle on the floor.

“C-Can you show me around?”

He cocked his head again like a curious dog. Damn it, did he not understand? She had to remember that they spoke limited English at best, perhaps gestures might help her get her point across more effectively?

“Why don’t you show me around?” Riya repeated, gesturing around her with her hands. “Me ... you ... erm ... hang out?”

He wasn’t getting it, and her heart began to sink. She considered finding Schaffer and fetching him to translate, but she would be too embarrassed. While he was no doubt guilty of exactly the same behavior, she didn’t really want any coworkers or UNN personnel to see this side of her.

“I don’t have much to do. I’m stuck here,” she said, growing frustrated and starting to ramble. “The snow,” she gestured to a nearby window, “I have to stay here.” She pointed at the ground, the alien’s eyes following her finger. “Me and you, let’s hang out?”

Zagza scratched the furry tuft on his chin with a black, hooked claw, like a short beard as he considered. Finally he nodded, and gestured for her to follow behind him with a wave of his giant hand. Riya tried to suppress her excitement, trailing after him as he made his way back towards the common room.

Riya sat on one of the decimated couches in the common room, twiddling her thumbs nervously as the massive Zagza perched beside her, the frame creaking and sounding as if it might finally give out under his exaggerated weight. She had to grip the armrest to save herself from falling towards him, the couch sagging and woefully inadequate as it strained to support him. It was like sitting beside a damned rhino, he was enormous, each arm almost as long as she was tall and covered with slabs of muscle that would have made a champion weight lifter look like a twig. He smelled good too, oddly. She had expected his scent to be unpleasant and bestial, but he was impeccably groomed and she could pick out the various shampoos and soaps that he must have used, his snow-white fur was silky and seemed to have fewer markings than that of the other pack members.

She wasn’t sure what he intended to do with her, she doubted that he had really understood her request to have him show her around the base, what did these aliens do for recreation? Besides ... no, come on Riya, head out of the gutter.

They watched the blizzard hammer against the windows for a few minutes, unable to make conversation due to the language barrier, then the alien rose from his seat and vanished into a side room for a moment. When he returned he was carrying an armful of items, and he scattered them on a low coffee table, waiting expectantly for her to examine them.

She leaned forward, suppressing a laugh as she looked over what could only be described as Zagza’s interpretation of ‘human items’. Not knowing what she might like to eat, drink or play with, he had brought her a few examples of everything. He didn’t know what she had asked for in the hallway, and so he had tried to cover all the bases. There were cans of soda, packets of snack foods and cans of beans for some reason, a tablet computer and what looked like executive toys or maybe puzzles. He took her incredulous grin to mean that she was pleased, thankfully, and he sat heavily beside her as she sifted through the pile.

She chose a carbonated drink, a packet of dried vegetable chips, and the tablet computer. She lay back on the couch as he watched her curiously, cracking open the soda and taking a draw, pleasantly surprised by the grape flavor. She found the power switch on the tablet and turned it on, chuckling as what seemed to be base maintenance reports scrolled on the screen, it wasn’t exactly a multi-media center. She couldn’t deny that she was entertained however, and Zagza seemed satisfied as she laughed and sputtered into her beverage.

She felt a little less intimidated by him now, as much as she was attracted to him, it didn’t escape her attention that he could have popped her head like a grape in his gigantic fist. But far from being a dangerous warrior, he just seemed like a big goofball, he reminded her of a new father attempting to take care of a baby.

She took another sip of her drink, and started on the vegetable chips. Though somewhat misguided, his instincts were right, she was famished and hadn’t eaten since the morning. She wasn’t sure what time it was locally, but the sun seemed to have set, the flurry of snow outside the windows was illuminated only by the golden glow of the interior lighting now. Just how long was this damned storm going to last?

She shivered, realizing that her thin jumpsuit was not adequate for this weather, even despite the interior heating the cold of the polar landscape seemed to penetrate the building. She felt warm hands around her waist suddenly, Zagza plucking her off the couch like a doll and planting her in his furry lap. Before she could protest, his muscular arms pressed around her like a cage made of fur and brawn, the alien squashing her into the soft paunch of his belly and warming her with his body heat.

She trembled, dumbfounded, personal space and human social conventions not something that Schaffer had taught the aliens along with the simple words and gestures apparently. He was warm, and she could feel his package under her butt through his animal hide loincloth, it was like sitting on top of a pool noodle. Her face burned, she felt like her brain was about to boil and steam out of her ears, a bicep as large as her head was pressing against her cheek as his body heat warmed her.

Keep it together Riya, don’t start foaming at the mouth now, you’ll blow it!

Zagza took her excited trembling for shivering due to the cold, his fur tickling her nose as he hugged her against his body. Her head rested against his bare chest, his pectoral muscles as hard as stone beneath a thin layer of fat, her heart hammering hard and fast enough that she feared it might break her ribs. He seemed oblivious, but she prayed that he wouldn’t smell the arousal on her, rubbing her thighs together through her suit as he held her.

The alien leaned down as if to smell her, Riya going as stiff as a statue as he sniffed, then she shivered with barely contained arousal as he dragged an obscenely long tongue across her skin. This went beyond a simple ignorance of human social conventions, was he tasting her? Was he going to eat her?

She felt his member swell beneath her, rising from beneath his loincloth to press against her ass, and she realized that he was becoming aroused too. Why? Could he taste it in her sweat? Could he smell the pheromones coming off her body? She squirmed as she felt his member throb beneath her, still rising, with almost enough strength to lift her as it swelled. She could feel her sodden panties sticking to her loins, there was no way he didn’t smell it, and what further proof of her willingness would such a brutish creature require?

She could feel his hot breath on her neck, panting in her ear, his muscular arms still trapping her against his plush body. She had never been so turned on in her life, she couldn’t think straight, her reason was drowning in a sea of boiling excitement.

Zagza wasn’t tearing off her clothes with his hooked claws however, he was just waiting, did he expect her to initiate? Did he want some further invitation that her burning body had not provided him? She looked up and back, craning her neck to see his face, eyes like sapphires peering down at her as she trembled in his lap. She had always believed that a woman should not make the first move, she should wait for a man to come to her rather than debase herself by asking, but how had that strategy served her so far? Fuck it, everything was out of the window right now, she had a once in a lifetime chance to live out her most salacious fantasy as she wasn’t about to let it slip through her fingers.

“F-Fuck me...”

Had he understood? Her face burned bright red as she waited, her chest heaving as his member pushed against her thigh, as hard as a piece of steel rebar and hot enough that it could have come straight from the forge. Her heart pounded in her chest, she felt lightheaded, swallowing hard as her mouth began to water. It was like torture.

Suddenly the alien gripped her face with a massive hand, his fur as soft as silk on her skin as his claws pressed against her cheeks, holding her head steady as he leaned closer for an upside-down kiss. His oversized lips pressed against hers, a tongue that must have been at least a foot long invading her mouth, thick and slimy as it probed and bulged her cheeks. This wasn’t a kiss, it was a penetration, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she gripped handfuls of his fluffy thighs for purchase. She tried to meet his embrace with her own organ, a mere inch or two of wet muscle that couldn’t hope to match this behemoth, coiling around and tickling the roof of her mouth. There was so much of it, it just kept coming, her eyes watered as the massive organ tasted the back of her throat, and she found herself sucking on it reflexively as if it were his member. She was past embarrassment now, all restraint forgotten as the alien’s metallic flavor filled her head, relaxing and taking his roving organ as deep as she could manage.

He licked inside her mouth, the surface of his tongue a little rough and textured, an obscene amount of his saliva escaping the corners of her mouth to dribble down her chin and wet her collar. She tried to wrestle his tongue as best she could, but it was just so large and strong, filling her and pushing into her esophagus. She choked a little, and felt him withdraw, his long tongue sliding out of her mouth as he broke off the bawdy kiss with a wet smack. A strand of his thick drool linked their lips, breaking and falling to her chest, sliding down into her cleavage.

He was at full mast now, a leather tent emerging between her thighs, Riya wetting her lips as she watched it bounce subtly beneath the fabric. She reached down with trembling fingers, peeling back the animal hide, watching his erection emerge as it fell away. Immediately she smelled his musk, heady and masculine, a penis larger and thicker than she could have imagined revealed as it pulsated and dripped clear fluid in anticipation. It was as long as her forearm and as thick as her wrist, vascular and tapered, red and shiny like that of an animal. It was brutish and primal, she started to have second thoughts due to its sheer size, but her arousal cut through her apprehension like a knife. She drooled as her eyes played up and down its length, this was an organ designed with a singular purpose in mind, breeding. She wasn’t even sure that she would be able to take it, but it was too late to turn back now.

She brushed her slim fingers over the tapered glans, touching her fingertip against a bead of fluid that welled at the tip, watching it form a thick strand as she pulled her digit away. She ran her hand down its length, feeling the alien shudder and grunt. As well as the protruding veins the damned thing was covered in small bumps, as if there were hard beads beneath the skin, she felt dizzy at the mere thought of what this thing would do to her. It was like it had been purpose built for ruining women, and she pressed her thighs around it, feeling its heat permeate her suit as Zagza panted and his erection throbbed in the air.

She wrapped both hands around it, her fingers scarcely meeting such was its thickness, and leaned forward to press her lips against the head. She took it into her mouth, running her tongue across its firm flesh, tasting the salt in his leaking fluids as she struggled to accommodate it. She lapped at it, feeling Zagza jerk in surprise, crawling her lips down the shaft and attempting to hold the glans in her mouth. It was so damned big, she couldn’t fit more than the tip in there, at least not without risking catching it with her teeth and spoiling the mood. She withdrew, contenting herself with licks and kisses, mouthing and sucking at the huge organ.

She felt giddy, almost manic, in a moment she had been transported into a fantasy that she would scarcely have been self-indulgent enough to imagine in her most depraved solo sessions. She hardly knew what to do with him now that he was in her grasp, stroking and licking the totemic organ as if worshiping it. The alien didn’t mind, she could hear his breathing growing ragged, her comparatively tiny lips and fingers playing over his sensitive head. She could feel blood coursing through his veins beneath her hands, driven by his massive heart, his organ flexing like a muscle and jumping as if trying to break free of her.

She felt his massive hands on her chest, squeezing her breasts, gentle in consideration of her small stature but rough and greedy none the less. He kneaded her pliant flesh, pressing her erect, sensitive nipples against the padding of her bra. It sent jolts of harsh pleasure rippling down her spine to smolder in her loins, as if she wasn’t already hot and eager enough. His fingers were huge, and they began to fumble with the zipper on her flight suit, Riya leaned back into him so that she could watch him undress her.

He succeeded in hooking the black claw on his index finger through her zipper, dragging it down past her navel and wasted no time plunging his fluffy hands beneath the garment. She gritted her teeth and groaned, feeling the silky fur on her damp skin, his claws pricking her as he groped and squeezed. She released his member from her grasp, her thighs still closed firmly around it, and reached up to help him with her underwear. She hastily pulled off her bra and threw it clear of the couch, releasing her breasts to bounce softly as they settled, the size of stress balls in his giant paws as he engulfed them. Riya twisted and squirmed in his lap, gasping as he played with her supple flesh, her sweat making his fur damp as he teased and massaged her chest.

She was burning up, her skin feverishly hot, she felt like she was about to melt into a puddle. She pulled her zipper the rest of the way down, kicking off her shoes and pulling the one-piece garment down around her knees. She struggled with it, Zagza’s massive cock was in the way, but he saw what she was attempting to do and reached a hand down to help her. Now free of her flight suit and clad only in a pair of sodden panties, the alien’s hands played over her dark skin, her naked thighs pressing around the base of his erection as the conspicuous wet patch on her crotch darkened. It had been a bad day to wear grey, she hadn’t exactly been anticipating this situation when she had thrown on her clothes that morning, but she doubted the Polar would have had any appreciation for lingerie. Not that she owned any, damn it.

Her head spun as he roamed his thick fingers down her body, leaving red trails in her skin with his claws, not breaking the surface but making her buck and writhe as he lightly played them down her belly. He reached her soaking panties, hooking a claw around the waistband, and Riya lifted her butt off his lap to let him pull them down. He threw them aside, exposing her, and slipping his index finger between her quivering legs. His fur was soft like a loofah, her leaking juices wetting it, and he rubbed the fleshy pad on his finger between her labia. She shivered and crooned, unable to close her thighs due to the enormous rod of meat that lay between them, her hands rising to cover her red face as he stroked her. His finger was slick with her emissions, she had never been so wet, as if her body knew exactly what she intended and was doing its level best to prepare her for the ordeal.

She had toys at home, large ones, she had spent many nights riding them in anticipation of an opportunity like this but she had never really believed that it would ever come. Fantasies are safe, imagining that you’d do something if presented with the option is gratifying in itself, but this grotesque organ seemed even larger than she had imagined. She felt a pinch of fear mix with her surging arousal, garnishing the excitement that drove her onward despite the danger.

Her eyes played over Zagza’s erection, drinking in its contours and veins, wishing that she could fit more of it in her mouth. Were he a little smaller she’d blow him for hours, it was hard not to let herself become obsessed with the thing, it was like some monument to masculinity as it throbbed between her thighs.

The alien seemed to be becoming impatient, he rubbed her vulva with his giant finger, careful to keep his hooked claw clear as her juices matted his fur. His breath was on her neck, warm and heavy, and his other hand still mauled her breasts as she arched her spine and writhed under his touch. She felt like her head was full of pop rocks, she had wanted this so badly and now finally it was happening.

A sudden impulse took her, and she broke free of his teasing fingers, crawling down his massive body and past his member to kneel between his legs on the couch. His erection pressed against the smooth skin of her belly, damp with sweat, the tapered head of his penis high enough to press between her breasts as she wrapped her arms around it and hugged it against her. God, it was like an animal in its own right, constantly moving and twitching as it leaked that clear fluid from the tip. Zagza looked down at her from what felt like a great distance, watching her as she brought her head down to run her tongue around the glans.

She loved the flesh taste, the salty, somewhat sour flavor of the thick syrup that welled at the head. She ran her slim fingers up and down the shaft, unable to wrap a hand around it in order to jack him off as she would have done with someone of more conventional size, she hoped that her light touch would please him all the same. She struggled to wrap her lips around the tip again, it was like trying to fit a fist in her mouth, and she snuck one hand between her thighs to play with herself as she licked and sucked. She couldn’t think straight, she could feel his heartbeat on her lips, his cock swelling and flexing rhythmically as more of that viscous fluid filled her mouth and ran down his shaft. His precum alone was almost as much as a human partner would ejaculate, and it just kept flowing, mixing with her saliva and making her head spin as its metallic taste pricked her tongue.

She used her upper arms to press her breasts together around it, letting some of the mess that was pooling in her mouth slide down to moisten her cleavage, following the channels that his veins drew in his skin. Its surface was red and shiny, vanishing into a tuft of fur at the base, two testicles the size of damned cantaloupes hanging beneath it. The organ was almost hot enough to burn her skin, and she started to move her whole body, rising and falling on her knees to slide her bust up and down the alien’s member. She planted wet kisses on the head, feeling Zagza flinch and swell, her smooth tongue drawing shapes on his flush glans.

She wasn’t sure if she could get him off like this, he was just too large to handle in the ways that she was used to, but he seemed to be responding to the glances from her tongue. She nibbled and kissed around the head, hearing a low rumble emanate from deep in his throat, like a lion purring. He was enjoying it, and emboldened, she gripped the meat of her breasts in her hands and squashed them around his member.

He bucked a little, fucking her cleavage, her dark skin slick with sweat and saliva as his rigid erection bumped against her chin. She peppered it with kissed and licks, crossing her arms over her bust to apply more pressure, feeling its surface graze her flesh with its protruding veins and those tantalizing bumps.

He just kept leaking, there was so much of it. Clear, sticky fluid was sliding down his shaft to pool in her bust, glazing her chest and making her breasts shiny in the room’s halogen lights. She felt so ... sexy, so wanted, every nerve in her body was lit up like a Christmas tree and this giant beast was enraptured by her. He could have crushed her like a soda can if he were so inclined, but right now she was in control, the thought of it gave her butterflies in her stomach.

She wanted to get him off quickly, if she was actually able to take that giant thing inside her, she wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible. This would be hard for him too, she might well be tighter than anyone he had ever been with and she didn’t want him losing interest too quickly.

Riya began to slide her breasts up and down his shaft, squeezing them together, meeting his thrusts as his hips rolled reflexively. She did her utmost to take him in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head as best she could, sucking and licking to drive him closer to the edge. His breathing was ragged, his lips pulled back to expose his sharp, carnivore teeth as she teased him. Now it was her turn to grow impatient, it felt like there was a void inside her that could only be filled by this brutish organ, an ache that only it could soothe. Toys were fun, but they didn’t pulse and throb, they didn’t burn with searing heat as fresh blood pumped through their veins. Her mouth watered at the prospect, her loins leaking strands of excitement that clung to her trembling thighs as she rubbed and mouthed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.