Outpost 2: Snowed in - Bisexual Edition
Chapter 2: Role Reversal

Copyright© 2017 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Role Reversal - Schaffer and his adopted pack are visited by a shuttle pilot when a storm brings down her vessel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   Indian Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Size  

The snow was really coming down now, and Schaffer was glad to be inside the outpost, the heating system kept them cozy while elements that would kill an unprotected human in a matter of minutes battered the base from the outside. He sipped a mug of steaming coffee, it was a little gritty, but the heat of the beverage spread through his stomach and put a smile on his face. The Polars didn’t like the caffeine in coffee, and their tongues seemed almost indifferent to sweet flavors, but a mug of rehydrated milk and cream warmed on a stove top had turned out to be their drink of choice.

Runt sat beside him on a couch in the common room, a large space full of chairs and coffee tables that had been intended for the outpost’s original staff to hang out and relax in. Unlike most of the pack, Runt was short enough that he could sit on human-sized chairs rather comfortably, and he shared a seat beside Schaffer as the pair watched the blizzard outside the windows.

They didn’t really chat, there wasn’t enough of a common language to have in-depth conversations, but they were tactile creatures and Schaffer was happy to just cuddle with them. He didn’t miss human interaction, the small talk and forced smiles, the stifling falseness of it all. Here there were no such barriers, mental or physical, and letting someone know how you felt about them was as simple and as uninhibited as trapping them in an unsolicited hug.

Runt leaned down, lying his head on Schaffer’s lap and purring as he scratched him behind the ear. The vibrations got him hard, and Runt noticed, dropping quietly off the couch to kneel in front of him, his furry hands rubbing Schaffer’s thighs expectantly. Schaffer found him hard to refuse, lying back and relaxing as he prepared for another one of the Polar’s servile blowjobs. But as Runt unzipped his pants, releasing his member to bounce in the air, Schaffer took him by the wrist and moved him away. Runt cocked his head at him, not understanding.

“No, you know what, enough of that.”

Schaffer lifted Runt by the arm and stood him up, then kneeled in front of him, the alien peering down at him from above with a confused expression. Schaffer was tired of it, the little alien didn’t have to be subservient to everyone, Schaffer wasn’t, and the two were of a similar stature. It was time to give something back to his friend.

Runt wore nothing but an animal hide loincloth, tied around his waist with a leather belt, his erection already tenting the fabric as if to brush against Schaffer’s nose. He was lithe and skinnier than his peers, though still soft around the belly and lower body, and Schaffer began to untie the belt. The loincloth fell away, catching on the alien’s member for a moment before dropping to the floor, exposing Runt’s erection. He wasn’t as massive as Zagza was, the pack Alpha was almost a foot long with a girth that made him very had to take. Runt had about eight inches, not dramatically larger than the average human. His anatomy was red and shiny, with a tapered head and small, vestigial bumps that ran along its length. At some point in their evolutionary history they must have been barbs, but now they were atrophied and simply served as an extra dimension of stimulation.

The tip was already leaking clear fluid in anticipation, and Schaffer wasn’t sure how to handle the odd organ, he had always been on the receiving end before today. Runt was trembling, having realized what his friend had in mind, he was standing as still as his quivering legs would allow and seemed unsure of how to proceed. After eyeing the organ for a moment, Schaffer decided that it would be a better idea to simply bite the bullet, so to speak. He wrapped his lips around the tapered glans, and drew it into his mouth. Runt shivered, his furry fingers sinking into Schaffer’s hair for purchase, pointed claws pricking his scalp as he felt the alien member pulse on his tongue. It tasted of flesh, with a hint of salt, Runt’s musky smell in his nose as he placed his hands on the Polar’s downy thighs.

Runt certainly didn’t seem to be used to this, he was so excited that he was leaking a steady trickle of precum, his legs shaking as Schaffer circled the tip with his tongue. He recalled how the females responded to his oral attentions, Borealans had tongues that were long and impossibly agile, but they were also rough and oral sex could be a bit of a delicate procedure. Human tongues were soft and smooth, maddening to the aliens, and it seemed to be having the same effect on Runt as he shivered and gasped.

He was a little large for Schaffer to take him to the base, besides that tapered tip looked as if it would stab him in the throat, but this was just the beginning of what he had in mind for the little Polar. He wanted to build up his confidence, show him that despite his small stature, he could be a contender in the pack just as Schaffer was. He wanted the meek Polar to mount him, and this was the best way to get him in the mood.

He slid his tongue up and down Runt’s shaft, feeling the smooth flesh and the small bumps as the alien’s cock throbbed between his lips, fever hot and dripping like a faucet. He could feel Runt’s heartbeat through it, the organ jumping in tandem as Schaffer painted its length with his saliva.

When it was good and wet, he drew back, letting the strands of drool that connected its slippery surface to his lips break as the alien looked down with an excited and somewhat flustered expression on his face. He seemed a little disappointed, thinking perhaps that the encounter was already over, but Schaffer had something else in mind.

He stood and began to unfasten his belt, Runt dropping to knees, ready to reciprocate. Schaffer shook his head, slipping off his pants and underwear, then stepping out of them and lying back down on the couch. He removed his shirt too for good measure, Runt watching him as he waited for further instructions. Schaffer splayed his legs in invitation, and again the alien bowed his head, lowering himself down submissively, assuming that Schaffer wanted to make use of his mouth.

Growing frustrated with his sheer obliviousness, Schaffer leaned forward and took Runt’s member in his hand, guiding him forwards and down between his cheeks. The alien gave him a quizzical look, as if to ask him if he was really taking such a submissive position, and Schaffer tried to be reassuring.

Finally understanding, Runt spat into his furry palm, and coated his member in a further layer of thick saliva to act as a lubricant. His was thicker and slimier than that of a human, viscous like honey as it dripped from the shaft, Schaffer’s tentative blowjob rendered pointless. Oh well, Runt had clearly enjoyed it, maybe he’d make a point of doing it more often in the future.

Runt shuffled closer, Schaffer feeling his silky fur tickle his inner thighs, and the Polar pressed his glans against the human’s bud. Schaffer surprised himself by how much he wanted it, the anticipation he felt, an emptiness inside him that could only be filled by the alien’s member. It pulsed as it pressed against him, beating like a heart, and Runt gave him a look as if asking for permission to proceed. Schaffer gripped a handful of the fur on his hip, and pulled the alien into him, the pair gasping in unison as Runt’s rigid member penetrated deep inside him.

There was a moment of pain as the organ’s girth stretched him, which soon gave way to a dull pleasure as the two stayed still, growing accustomed to each other’s anatomy before daring to move a muscle. Schaffer could feel the Polar’s member flexing and throbbing inside him, every twitch making its hot surface bump against his prostate. He shivered and clenched, Runt planting his claws into the cushions that lined the back of the couch as he gritted his pointed teeth at the intense stimulation. They fed into each other, their excitement rising, finally finding it impossible to resist escalating their coupling as Runt began to slowly thrust into him.

Schaffer’s eyelids fluttered as he arched his spine, feeling Runt’s member pierce deeper inside him. Zagza was larger and he had been subjected the enormous Alpha’s advances more than once, but despite how intensely pleasurable it was, his exaggerated size resulted in a kind of numbing of the senses. Having the giant male force his face into the mattress and go to town resulted in an intoxicating blend of harsh pleasure and uncomfortable soreness, but this was different, Runt was smaller and his movements were more tender and careful. He could feel every tiny nub on the alien’s erection, grazing Schaffer’s prostate as he moved inside him, pressing against him in all the right places and just endowed enough to be comfortable.

Schaffer started to shiver, he had never really felt like this before, it was as if someone had hooked his body up to a jumper cable and was running an electrical current through his body. He felt no urge to accelerate and reach a quick, powerful climax as he did with Zagza, this was almost like being massaged from the inside-out and he wanted it to continue for as long as Runt could keep it up.

The Polar seemed to notice his change in demeanor, panting warm breath on Schaffer’s neck as he leaned over him and used the back of the couch for support, moving his hips in a slow rhythm as the human lay beneath him. Schaffer reached a hand up to run his fingers through the velvet fur that lined his chest and belly, feeling his firm muscles beneath the insulating fat, every gentle thrust blurring his vision.

The endless prostate stimulation was milking him, the bumps that decorated Runt’s shaft were positioned just right, a stream of clear fluid leaking from Schaffer’s painfully hard erection to pool on his belly as they rubbed against his insides. His tight walls gripped the foreign object like a glove, Runt’s thick saliva enough to ease its passing, yet not quite so slippery that their coupling was frictionless. Those damned bumps, the way the Polar’s cock throbbed inside him, every beat of his heart sending a flood of warm blood through his veins that Schaffer could feel against his passage ... it was unbearable.

Runt seemed to be getting into the swing of things, his posture was more dominant now, his breathy gasps replaced by a deeper growl that escaped his lips whenever Schaffer squeezed him. He wrapped his legs around the Polar’s hips, pulling him closer, forcing another masculine grunt from him as the alien peered down at him with a fresh lust in his eyes that Schaffer had never seen before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.