Stockings - Cover

Stockings

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 9: On the Chaise Lounge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: On the Chaise Lounge - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

WHEN I RECOUNTED my conversation with Danny to Mom, she smiled and hugged me and kissed me.

“You’ll see, Charlie. Danny’s going to love this.”

She tweaked my nipple. It was our turn on the patio chaise lounge. Danny was over at Ruth and David’s house but he’d be back any time now. Mom pulled back to look at me. Both of my nipples had popped up.

“You’re a peach, Charlie!”

She meant it literally. Danny and I used like a gallon of sunblock a day. It only took one unfortunate incident for us to learn to wash it off any body part that might go inside anywhere. The stuff tastes disgusting, and I heard from Ruth it really stings if he doesn’t wash himself before getting inside you. At any rate, the two of us were nicely peached all over, front and back, as were Ruth and David.

To my own surprise I kissed Mom on her lips. She was warm and wet and firm. I was breathing a little faster when the kiss ended and I looked into her beautiful eyes.

“I love you, Mom.”

Another hug. Another kiss, I made it more intense than the last one, even, and Mom responded with enthusiasm.

“I love you, Charlie. To pieces,” she said, and she rubbed my rear end and gave me a little pat after she’d lingered a second or two with one finger well in between my cheeks. We kissed again pressed ourselves together each with a hand on the other’s bottom, and that’s the way Danny found us.

“Hi, Mom, hi, Charlie!”

I’m sure he thought he was being funny, but Mom and I had nothing to hide and our smiles were wide and genuine when we broke apart. It goes without saying Danny was full speed ahead and almost in Boner of the gods territory.

Mom didn’t miss a teaching opportunity. She sat up and turned to put her feet on the ground beside the chaise lounge. She beckoned Danny and his boner over, but she didn’t touch it at first. Instead she put her hands on his hips and turned her smile up on him. She had him, I could see it.

“Danny, Charlie told me about your conversation last night.”

He nodded, and I think his boner flagged a little. Mom noticed and reached out to hold him steady, her fingers curved around him, but she didn’t stroke.

“Would you like to play around a little bit, Danny? I know Charlie told you how much your Dad enjoys it. He does, and maybe if you like we might have a chance to show you.”

Danny nodded, but I think I saw him gulp first. I got up and moved behind him and pressed myself against him, my own hands on his hips, my booblets and their erect nipples against his back. I kissed the side of his neck.

“I love you, Danny.”

I kissed the other side.

“To pieces.”

I put my hands on his tummy, above where Mom was still holding his boner without moving.

“I’d like to play with you, too, Danny.”

Danny showed how much he liked that idea when right then he spurted in Mom’s hand and covered her boobs. She laughed and stood up and kissed him on the mouth. Then she hugged him, displacing me a little, but that was OK. I wanted Danny to be comfortable. No, that’s talking around it. I wanted him so turned on he’d spray the wall when the moment came.

Their kiss went on for what seemed like a long time. I’d moved back in to hug Danny as close as possible, and I couldn’t resist the urge to put one hand between us and rub his bottom. I even let one finger drift down between his cheeks and all the way in between. He knew where I was heading. When I got there he let out a “Omph,” and trembled a little. He needed time to recharge, but I had a feeling it wouldn’t take too long.


I kissed Mom, really kissed her, that evening after dinner. I don’t remember where Dad and Danny had gone, maybe over to Ruth and David’s cabin. We were on the patio again and it was a little cool, so Mom and I were kind of close together when I turned on my side and kissed her. She startled for a second, but only for a second, until I felt her respond.

I heard Mom chuckle after I came up for air, but I kept my eyes closed.

“Well, that was a surprise, Charlie.”

I hugged her tight.

“I love you, Mom.”

She brushed my hair with her hand.

“I know, sweetie.”

I opened my eyes to see her so very close. There was nothing to do but kiss Mom again, so I did. I felt my heart beating and there was something in my tummy, but it wasn’t a bad thing.

I kissed her nose, her cheeks, and her mouth once more. She murmured something that sounded good so I kept going. Seeing Mom with Danny had loosened something inside me, something I’d known was there even if I couldn’t figure it out exactly. When I paused Mom pushed me onto my back on the chaise lounge. Her hands were warm and soft on my tummy under my t-shirt. I squirmed when they found my breasts and rubbed my nipples. I didn’t say anything, couldn’t say anything even if I wanted to, because Mom was kissing me again and our lips and tongues seemed to find each other in a dance I somehow knew without ever having performed it.

My own hands found Mom’s breasts, their warm heft firm in my hands, her own nipples as responsive to my fingers as mine were to hers. Our kiss went on for hours, or seconds, I don’t know, but my smile was as wide as could be when we paused and Mom laughed a little and so did I, but only for a moment until I captured her lips again and we were once more in this soft warm juicy world I never wanted to leave. Her body wash intoxicated me and I wanted to inhale her skin, all of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.