Stockings
Chapter 5: Playing with Friends

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Playing with Friends - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

AS SOON AS I saw Ruth and David I knew something had changed between them. From a couple of glances their parents gave them maybe they knew, too.

They’d pulled in late the night before so we didn’t see them until morning. Mom and Dad invited them to brunch since they hadn’t had time to stock their cabin. It was a special occasion, the first day for all of us together, and Mom said we could have one glass of prosecco each. Their folks said it was OK for Ruth and David, too, but no more than one glass.

The eggs and the ham and the biscuits and our one glass of prosecco left the four of us fat and happy and in a really good mood. After resting a while we all greased up, swimsuits don’t have pockets for sunblock and anyway we weren’t wearing suits, and took off for the raft. We’d have a little time out there before the heat became too much.

Everyone says teenagers are obsessed with sex. What a dumb thing to say. Of course we are. It’s all new and wonderful and scary and whether you’re holding hands or discovering what a kiss feels like or much more, when it goes well it’s glorious. When it doesn’t it’s somewhere between funny and the end of the world. Between terror and arousal. No pressure.

So, of course, our conversation took a predictable turn.

“OK, guys, what happened?”

It was a pretty silly question but I had to ask it. The four of us were side-by-side on the edge of the raft, facing the shore and in sight of our parents up at our cabin. David had his arm all the way around Ruth, his hand on her breast. Our moms and dads wouldn’t need binoculars to see what was going on. Danny didn’t leave much doubt about us when he put his hand on my thigh. When I glanced up at the cabin and the patio, Mom waved. I couldn’t see Dad clearly.

I couldn’t see him clearly because Ruth and David’s mom was sitting on Dad’s lap.

“Ruth, David, do you see that?”

I didn’t point. I didn’t want to let the parents know I’d seen them, which was kind of dumb since they weren’t trying to hide any more than we were.

Ruth put her hand on David’s thigh and moved it all the way up.

“Our folks, all of them, are good friends, really good friends, my mom told us,” she answered.

We’d get to that, but all I wanted to know right now was what she and David had been doing. I took a moment to put my arm around Danny and kiss his cheek. I saw his cock twitch, so I kissed him again, on the side of his neck this time. Another twitch, but I let it ride for now. Back to Ruth and David.

“So, David, what’s the story with you and Ruth?”

David straightened up but he kept his hand on Ruth’s boob. He turned to kiss Ruth.

“We’re lovers.”

My mouth opened.

“You went all the way?”

They nodded.

“How did this happen?” What I meant was, how did they up and decide to do it.

Ruth smirked.

“The usual way, of course.”

I shoved her.

“Ha hah. Come on, Ruthie, give.”

She moved her hand up that last inch and stroked David’s cock. Both boys sported respectable boners. She smiled. Sighed.

“It just sort of happened, Charlie. You remember our sleepovers, and later, like earlier this year?”

I nodded. There’d been an undercurrent with the boys, not at first but later on. No one talked about it but I think we all knew or had a good idea of what it meant, even if nothing had happened. I started to stroke Danny’s boner and he squirmed and moved his hand right up to the top of my thigh. I parted my legs a little.

In the distance I saw Ruth’s mom was still on Dad’s lap and he was kissing her. Ruth’s dad was kissing my mom. That’s all, just kissing, but I didn’t think it would stop there.

“Yeah, I remember, Ruth.”

She kissed David.

“We were dressing up, I don’t remember exactly what for. Maybe it was just a dinner at home, and I kissed David. Like this,” and she kissed him again. It was a long kiss.

Despite the heat I shivered. I was getting a lot of shivers these days.

“We’d been working on kissing.”

I continued to stroke Danny, slowly. I wanted this to last, him to last. I moved my legs apart a little more, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.