Stockings
Chapter 2: Counting Stars

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Counting Stars - Charlie and her brother like to dress up. Things change between the two of them and with their parents during a summer vacation at the lake, when their favorite game becomes more than a game and they discover love reveals itself in many forms. This story is about love and boners, inspired by the art of J. B. Hopkings. NOTE: Check the codes. If you're not sure what "pegging" is, find out before you start. Also, be advised there is some mm and mM, oral, in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Pegging  

DANNY DEVELOPED LATE. I mean, I had hair down there and under my arms and the beginnings of boobs before he’d sprouted anything anywhere. I’d discovered those feelings you get when you touch the right place, and me and my girlfriends traded tips. It’s true later on Danny seemed to get boners about every ten minutes, but between you and me and the gatepost I don’t think he’d figured out what to do with them. Or even if his friends had showed him what to do he didn’t have much interest.

That is, not until that spring and summer before eighth grade for me and ninth grade for Danny when we spent almost the whole summer at the lake.

We have a cabin up there and we go almost every year. One afternoon Danny and I were sunning on the raft a little distance from the shore not long after we’d arrived. We’re almost always the only people around this end of the lake, except for Ruth and David when their vacation matches up with ours. They’d be here in a couple of days, Dad told us.

It’d be pretty dumb to say nothing changed after our wrestling match. We both knew what had happened, and even though it didn’t happen again until later on, I took a new interest in Danny’s boners when we were dressing up and watching Mom dress.

“Congratulations, Danny!”

“For what, shrimp?”

Like I said earlier, Danny thinks he’s really funny when he calls me “shrimp.” He’s that much bigger than me? Not really. I pointed at the soft fur that had started to sprout around his little cock. Up here at the lake we didn’t wear swimsuits when we were alone, or even with Mom and Dad or good friends like Ruth and David and their folks. Our two cabins were pretty isolated and nobody around seemed to care, anyway.

“I wondered what you were waiting for, Danny.”

He pushed me but I know he didn’t really mean it.

“Shut up, shrimp.”

I pointed down where my little curls flourished.

“Bet you won’t catch up to me, Danny.”

He stuck his tongue out at me. Really, he stuck out his tongue? Me and my girlfriends pretty much gave that up by the time we were twelve years old, a couple of years ago.

“C’mon, Danny, race you to the beach.”

I pulled him up. He may have shoved me and stuck his tongue out at me a few minutes ago, but I noticed he had the beginnings of a boner again. I was starting to think it never went all the way down. We hit the water about the same time. Truth be told he beat me to the sand, if only by a teeny tiny bit. His boner was gone when he pushed himself to his feet in the shallows and walked up the little beach to where we’d left our towels.


That evening after dinner we sat at the end of little pier below our cabin like we always do. The lake’s in the mountains, but even if the water’s pretty cold all year in summer the air stays warm until late. Tonight it was so clear we could see a million and a half stars, at least.

Mom and Dad were staying in. They told us not to be out too late, like they always do.

“Danny, I wasn’t trying to be mean, promise.”

I put my arm around him and squeezed. He kind of shrugged but he didn’t pull away.

“Remember when we wrestled that time?”

He nodded and put his arm around me, above mine.

“I liked it, Danny.”

I turned and kissed his cheek.

“I wouldn’t mind if we wrestled again sometime.”

He nodded but still didn’t say anything, so I kissed his cheek once more. I lingered a little.

“Charlie...”

“Yeah, Danny?”

He seemed to shrink a little but only for a second until I felt him straighten up and turn to me. It was dark but I could feel his smile.

“I liked it, too. A lot.”

My heart started to beat faster and I knew I was going to go ahead no matter what.

“Did you ever do it again?”

He laughed but he knew what I meant.

“You’re kidding, right, shrimp?”

I pushed him.

“Don’t call me shrimp, Danny. And don’t tease me about the size of my boobs, either, OK?”

“OK. Don’t you tease me about how much hair I have down there. Or how big I am, OK?”

I stuck out my other hand.

“Deal, Danny.”

“Deal.”

We counted stars for a little while. I kept losing my place and starting over.

“So, Danny, did you ever do it with David?”

He tensed for a second.

“Why are you asking, Charlie?”

I shivered.

“Because I want to know.”

“You first, Charlie. What about you and Ruth?”

I giggled.

“What do you think, Danny?”

This time he laughed out loud.

“Not too hard to figure out, the way you two go on all the time these days. We all notice when you help each other dress and get everything just right.”

Another shiver. He nailed it. Ruth and I spend a lot of time on the stockings, especially. She has smooth thighs and they feel really good when I stroke them a little to get the seam straight. I love her hands. Her skin is so soft every touch is a caress. I think David almost always sports a boner along with Danny while they watch us.

“Yes, Danny.”

He squeezed me.

“I knew it.”

This time he leaned over and kissed my cheek. That made me shiver even more. He kissed the side of my neck, too, and I liked that a lot.

“Tell you something else, Charlie?”

I was all ears and I nodded.

“Me and David check each other out when we do it together.”

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.

“We touch each other sometimes.”

I shuddered, but they were good shudders.

“Really, Danny?”

He laughed.

“You bet. We’re about the same size, if you want to know.”

He chuckled.

“We’re more or less average, too, if you look around the showers after gym class.”

“Kiss me, Danny, will you?”

His answer was to turn my face to his and to kiss me, a bare touch of his lips to mine, and I felt his warmth and his smoothness and even maybe a little bit of moisture. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him a little tighter against me. He hesitated, I don’t know why, it wasn’t our first or even our second or third kiss, even if tonight was somehow different for me, so I released his neck to hold his head in my hands.

“Danny, sweetie, it’s OK. I won’t break, you know.”

With that I pressed myself firmly against him, mouth, lips, body, one hand back on his neck, the other on his flank, both pulling him to me. He got the message. Did he ever. There was nothing shy about his tongue and nothing shy about his hand on my boob. I almost creamed right then when I felt him pull at my nipple through my t-shirt.

I broke the kiss.

“I like that a lot, Danny.”

I meant the kiss and his hand but I didn’t think I needed to explain it. I was right. If there’d been any doubt it went away when I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it on the pier behind us. Danny captured my little boobs with both hands then and I relished his touch and the roughness of his fingers on my skin, but I didn’t let it distract me from his kisses, at least not too much.

We came up for air and looked at each other and smiled. It was our first really serious kiss. I purred. Well, whatever it was, it felt like a purr to me.

“I love you, Danny.”

“I love you, Charlotte.”

“Charlie,” I whispered, and Danny kissed me again to show me he understood.

We’d have more to say and do, I knew that, but right then I was very happy and a little confused and a little scared, and I needed time to sort this out.

“Help me count stars for a little bit, Danny, OK?”

“Sure, Charlie.”

He put his arm around me and stroked my bare skin with his warm fingertips. My skin was hot every place he touched. I shivered and they were good shivers and I almost wanted to go back to kissing and touching and damn the torpedoes. Almost. Then Danny grabbed my t-shirt and offered it to me.

Mom and Dad were about to go to bed themselves when we came back in, hand-in-hand. When she saw us Mom smiled her little smile, the special one, but she didn’t say anything.

She didn’t say anything right then, but Danny and I heard happy noises, loud ones, from their bedroom shortly after they closed the door. We kissed each other good night and went to our own rooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.