Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

11th of June 2017 - Old Farm Barn, Unknown Area:

It was following morning, and William, Jessica, and their mother Catherine were still asleep, although it was a restless sleep, because of what happened to them the night before. As they were having nightmares as to what happened to them, and in Liam’s case, what he would be forced to do when he wakes.

William, Jessica, and their mother Catherine were rudely awakened by Andrew, who kicked them awake. “Wakey, wakey, it’s morning and you need some breakfast before we continue our fun.”

When Liam, Jessica, and Catherine opened their eyes, they saw a tray with some cereal and toast, along with tea and coffee. Seeing that they were hungry, they decided not to fight over this, as it would just make things harder for them, and began to eat the breakfast that was laid out for them.

But as they were eating, Andrew, his family, and Doc, were having a meeting on what they were going to do, “So after we have the brother rape his twin sister, what should we do next? I would like to have a go at the girl myself.”

“Whilst you might want to fuck her, I have a better idea I want to use.” Edward informed them, “I was hoping we could fuck with her in another way.”

“Oh? What are you thinking of?” Andrew asked his son, wondering when his twisted son got in mind.

“As Jake said last night, twins meant to have a tight bond,” Edward reminded them, before going on, “I was thinking we could twist that bond more. Make it so that the only man she’ll ever want to fuck is her own brother, even though she knows it’s wrong. No other man or woman will make her happy, nor make her cum. Just her brother. I’ll bet that she’ll try and find someone over the years, but only to realize the only one for her is her own twin brother. And knowing it is sinful and wrong, she’ll either kill herself, or go to her brother to be his, to be used by him, so that she can finally cum.”

“You’re twisted, son,” Andrew told his son, “but I love it.” Then turning to the black doctor, he asked, “So Doc, for this we’ll need your help, do you think you can help Edward with his plan?”

“You’re in luck,” Doc said with a smirk, “as this was one of a few ideas I was thinking about doing to these two. But went against it, seeing that you lot would want to fuck her too.”

“What do you mean Doc?” asked Ben.

“I have an experimental drug I wanted to test on them,” Doc informed the men, “but if I used it, it would mean that for the rest of their time here, only the brother could fuck her and no one else.”

Ben and Jake weren’t too sure about this, as they wanted to be able to fuck the girl themselves, as they loved to fuck them young. So they were against the idea, at least for now, once they were done with their fun. But Andrew and Edward were fine with this, as they enjoyed fucking with lives of others and doing what they do to ruin lives. This could be something new to fuck up a life, and they were more than happy to allow the brother to fuck his twin sister. But in the end though, it was up to Andrew to go with the plans or not, seeing he was the oldest there, and in charge when Alexander wasn’t there. And because of this, and liking his son’s plan, he turned and asked the Doc, “Do you have this drug with you?”

“Matter of fact I do,” admitted Doc, “I was hoping to find a way to bring it up, so I could use it on the twins.”

“Whilst I’m not against the idea, can’t we wait until this afternoon to do this, so we can have a go at the girl first?” ask Ben, with his own son agreed with him.

“Sadly no,” Doc told them with a sigh, “as I need to give her the drug three times a day, with only the brother fucking her. The drug is meant to alter the mind, making it so that it registers who is fucking the person as the dominant partner. So that if the person fucks anyone else, it would feel wrong unless the dominant partner tells them otherwise. And I have to give it to her until she leaves to make sure that it sinks in, and she doesn’t break free from its hold. Which means none of you can fuck her other than her brother, at least until I tell you otherwise.”

“What do you mean until you say otherwise?” asked Edward.

“I’ll be running a test on her in a few days to see if the drug took hold of her; and if it has, you should be able to fuck her then.” Doc informed the four men. What he didn’t tell the men was that fucking her with toys should be fine; he wanted to be the one to do that himself, and he would do that later on.

“So we only need to wait for a few days to fuck her?” asked Ben.

“As long as the drug takes hold yes.” Doc acknowledged.

“I’m more then willing to wait as long as I can fuck her before she goes.” Ben informed Doc, as he and his son were willing to wait for a few days to have their turn. In fact, they were willing to keep the women and the boy here a bit longer than normal, so that they could have their turn at the young girl.

“In that case I’ll get the drug as well as the erection pill for the boy.” Doc informed the men, as he went to a stool where he placed his bag as he came in that day. And once he got his bag, and took out a pill and a syringe with a purple liquid in it.

Once he returned to the men, Edwards said with a smirk, “Now let’s see if they have finished their breakfast.”

o0OoO0o

As the men walked up to William and the females of his family, Doc and Edward walked up to Gabrielle and begun to undress her. Although he knew that it was useless, but Liam tried to fight the other men off him to get to his sister to help her, but the men held him and his mother and sister in place. But that didn’t stop William from fighting, he knew that although he was going to be forced to rape her, that didn’t mean he wouldn’t stop trying to protect her.

Andrew though kicked William in the gut as he said, “Now boy, don’t think you can help your sister, nothing you can do will stop what’s going to happen to her.”

Once Doc and Edward got Gabrielle naked, Doc then put injected her with the drug, so that she wouldn’t put up a fight once she wakes up.

Before he could give her the pill, Catherine asked fearfully, “What have you given my daughter!”

“Oh, don’t worry, nothing that’ll hurt her,” Doc smirked, “it’s just an experimental drug I’m testing, nothing to worry about. This won’t hurt her, you have my word or that.”

Before Doc could give the pill to the girl, Edward stopped him as he pulled Liam in front of his twin sister and whispered to him, “You know what you’ll have to do when she wakes up; if you don’t, you know what will happen to you and her, understood?”

“Yeah I understand.” Liam sighed darkly, not liking the idea of what he was being forced to do, but knowing what would happen if he didn’t - their painful death. But he could see his older sister and his mother looking at him strangely, wondering what he was meant to do. All William could do was mouth, ‘I’m sorry,’ as he looked down at his sister sadly.

And so, with Liam in front of his sister, Doc forced a pill into his mouth and forced him to swallow it; then he popped a pill into the twin’s mouth. When Gabrielle first awoke, she found it strange that she found herself naked, not only that but she was in some sort of barn. And as she got up on her knees to have a better look round, she found a hard cock in her face, and looking up, she saw it was her brother’s, who was looking down at her sadly, who mouthed to her, ‘I’m sorry.’

“Wh, what is going on Liam, why are we naked?” Gabrielle asked fearfully.

Instead of telling, the reply that came from her brother shocked her as he told her as he forced his cock into her face, “Suck it!”

“Br, brother we’re twins, th, this is -” was all she got to say as her brother slapped her, which shocked her, as he said darkly, “Don’t make me say it again, suck it.” Liam didn’t want to slap his sister, but he knew that if he didn’t and the bastards around them didn’t get their twisted fun, they would rape him again in front of them, before raping her and killing her in front of their family.

Gabrielle didn’t know what was going on, she could sense from her brother that he didn’t want to do this, didn’t want to hurt her, but was forced to. There was something going on here that she didn’t understand, she wanted to look round, but something in her twin’s eyes told her not to, and do what she was told for now. So remember the last few months with the banana she was using, the young girl stuck her tongue out and slowly begun to lick the head of her brother’s dick.

The touch of his sister’s tongue on his cock, made William’s cock throb and as some pre-cum appeared on the piss-hole. The taste wasn’t too bad, but it was salty but something she could live with. Than remembering what she read in a sex magazine about sucking cock, and how to make men cum fast, she took one of his balls into her mouth and begun to suck on it. She was something surprise it was large, like an apricot.

Her brother pressed his cock against her nose, as she sucked the other one. Gabrielle found herself feeling a little dizzy. To her surprise, the smell of her brother’s cock was arousing her. Trying not to think about it like this, wanting this to end and find out what the hell was going on, she started to lick her way up her brother’s shaft. She then ran her tongue all over the head, the cleft, under the rim and into the pee hole. As she did so, she heard her brother moan in delight, she went bright red at this, realizing that it was her doing this that made her brother moan in pleasure.

But she knew not to stop, Gabrielle then felt her brother’s hips moved forward and he forced his cock into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and sucked as hard as she could, as she felt her brother hard and hot cock in her mouth. as Liam began to thrust into her mouth hard, as his hand went around her hair. She heard her brother moan once again as he was doing this, seemly enjoying this more than he wanted. She choked on his cock for a few moments, until she got used to the thrusting of his cock into her mouth. She was somewhat surprised as she began to crave for her brother to cum, she felt hot and wanting it.

‘Maybe this is how all women who suck feels,’ Gabrielle thought to herself as she continued to suck her brother’s cock, ‘to feel the cum of their partner’s cum in their mouth, to show them how they loved them.’ She knew it was wrong, but she had imagined for a long time how it would feel to suck a real cock, and now she was finding out. It was only a shame it was her brother’s though. But it didn’t mean that she didn’t enjoy it, not by the moans she was now starting to give.

Then remembering another thing from the sex magazine, she took her brother’s ass and pushed it, pushing his cock feather into her mouth. She bet that she was shocking her brother, and whoever is forcing him to do this, as they didn’t suspect a fourteen year to do this, but she was practicing for months for this. She knew it might be a while before she had a real cock, but when she finally had one, she wanted to be ready for it.

She heard her brother moan once again, but this time, she also heard him say, “Oh yeah, that’s it Gabrielle, suck my dick. Take it all, sister.” The encasement made her suck even more, as she then her him say, “I’m going to pour a load right down your throat.”

Gabrielle then felt her brother shiver, and then felt his cock swell in her mouth. He tried to thrust it into her throat, but she grabbed his shaft, blocked the pee slit with her tongue and got ready for a mouthful. He went up on his toes, moaned, as a flood of hot come shot into her mouth. Gabrielle moaned and swallowed, she coughed at first as this was her first time. But her brother didn’t pull away; instead another blast as he stroked her mouth.

“Oh sister, that was great...” and as her brother said this, another pulse and some of it ran down Gabrielle’s chin onto her breasts. Finally, it stopped. Gabrielle was shocked to find it more tasty than she was expecting it to be as she scooped up the come on her chin and breasts and licked it off her fingers. She knew it was wrong, seeing who’s cum it was, but it was her first cum and she wanted to taste it all.

Suddenly she was shocked to her senses as she heard someone say, “Why she is a twisted girl to enjoy that and taste her brother’s cum like that.”

That made her look round, and saw that her sister and mother were looking at her strangely, most likely shocked she knew how to suck cock. She was bright red and ashamed, as she realized that they saw everything. She was more shocked as she saw four white men, and one black man, watching her and William, seemly enjoying the show, as she saw they were naked and had hard ons too. It wasn’t too much of a leap to suspect that they men were the ones that forced her brother to fuck her mouth.

But to her shock though, she whilst she felt fear, shame, and worry, she too felt lust too. She wanted to suck her brother’s cock again, she didn’t know why. She knew it was wrong, but at the same time, all she knew was that she needed her brother’s cock in her.

Then shocking everyone there she moaned in pleasure as she said, “Please brother, fuck my face again!”

A shocked Liam was all too happy to do so, as he clamped his sister’s head in his hands and began thrusting his thick, hot dick into his sister’s throat. He just hoped that this could be enough for the bastards, so that he wouldn’t have to fully take his sister’s innocence.

Gabrielle could just get a gasp of air before her brother thrust in again. This time she grabbed his ass cheeks with one hand, as she dug her fingers in. Whilst her free hand, she opened her pussy up and played with her clit a bit. At the same time, she was getting dizzy from trying to breathe around the huge cock being thrust into her mouth. Gabrielle was too far gone to care now, as she now begun to fuck her own pussy, and the guys watching were cheering her on

A few minutes later, Gabrielle pulled her head out, and with grasp of air, she exploded. Gabrielle screamed, “OH MY GOD, I’M CUMING, I’M CUMING.” And lost herself to it, as she kept fucking her pussy, as she felt her first orgasm with a man.

When Gabrielle found herself again, she was leaning against her brother’s thighs. William then reached down, grabbed her hair and forced his cock back into her mouth, as he wanted to cum again. This time there was no thrusting of his hips, so she began sucking harder, stroking his hot, thick cock with her aching lips. Gabrielle went faster, deeper, yearning for brother’s semen once again.

Gabrielle felt her brother tense. So she wrapped his shaft into her hand and jerked him off into her mouth. “Oh yeah sister, here it comes,” Liam moaned as he felt himself about to cum, “a huge, hot load for my little cock sucking slut of a sister.” This shocked and aroused Gabrielle, knowing that it was her that made him cum so much, and felt proud at the fact. Even if part of her knew it was wrong.

As for Liam though, he looked over to the men to see if this was enough, but only saw Edward signalling him to carrying on. The bastard wanted him to fully take his sister’s innocence from her, to rape her, to hurt her. Knowing that he had no other option, he looked back at his sister, who was calming herself down from the lust, and looked at her sadly.

William sighed, knowing that he had no other options; to his sister’s shock he pushed her to the ground, and began forcibly kissing her. This shocked not only Gabrielle, but the rest of the family, but they began to realize that what was happening now, was part of what had happened to Liam the night before. William must have been raped and forced to do this, as the boy they knew wouldn’t do a thing otherwise.

Gabrielle was able to push her brother off her, as she said, “William, I don’t know what has gotten into you, but you have to know this is wrong. Snap out of it, Liam, things haven’t gone too far yet.”

William wanted to tell her what was going on but knew that if he did, the bastards watching them would kill them. Instead, he placed his mouth over her left breast and attacked the nipple, biting and sucking hard on it as she squirmed, as he played with his right hand. The pain on her face made it very clear that he was causing her great discomfort as his teeth dug into the tender flesh over and over.

“Br-brother, pl- please stop this, you, you’re hurting me.” Gabrielle begged painfully to her brother, wanting him to stop. But instead he gave her right nipple the same attention. She tried to push him off, but he wouldn’t budge. Instead he used his hands to pull her legs apart enough for his hand to reach between his legs. With the legs apart, Liam slid his fingers up her thigh towards her sex. It sparked renewed vigour in his sister to struggle as well as her cries, for him to stop. She kicked and screamed as his fingers reached her sex.

As William ran the tips of his two fingers up and down her dry slit, he thought as he pulled away from her tit and spit on his fingers, ‘Please forgive, Gabrielle, this is to save our lives, I hope you’ll understand.’ His mouth returned to her chest as he drove his two saliva-coated fingers deep into her folds. She screamed in anger, yelling at him that they were family, twins, as he started to work them in and out at a steady pace. The harder she struggled the harder he rammed them into her snatch.

As William was doing this, the other men were getting quite aroused by the site of her naked body struggling on the floor. And so, they begun to play with Catherine’s and Jessica’s body, be it their mouths, pussies or breasts, the more Liam played with his sister more they played with the other women, rougher and rougher as time passed.

“I think the bitch is ready for some cock.” Liam heard Edward called out to him.

At this, Liam pulled away where Gabrielle tried to get away, but her brother went on top of her, to stop her moving, pinning her there. “Don’t move, or you’ll get hurt.” William warned his sister; although she might think he would hurt her, it wasn’t. It was the men who were having fun with the rest of their family.

Either way, the way he said this stopped her moving, and so Liam repositioned himself between her legs. It only took a few seconds for him to precariously place his cock at the entry of her sex. A single thrust was all it for for him to fill her with his cock. He grunted like a rutting animal as he drew back and slammed his cock into her again and again. Then remembering one of the porn videos he’d watched once, he scooped her legs up, resting them against his shoulders as he started to fuck her harder and deeper.

As he was fucking her, William took a quick look over at his older sister and mother, and saw that the bastards were raping them again. He saw three of them going at his mother at the same time, filling all of her holes, as the other two men were taking his sister. And as he looked up at this, they changed positions, and only one man was fucking his mother as the other four was fucking his sister. Liam wanted nothing more but to help them, but he knew there was nothing he could do, as he knew they would kill them all if he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.