Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

In the minivan:

Liam looked down at his mom. She hadn’t so much as looked at him. She just continued to stare at the wall of the van, in total shock at what happened to her, and that her son was seeing her like this. Her mind could do one thing, shut down. Liam asked finally, once he was able to find his voice, “Where are you taking us?”

“Don’t worry about it, kid. Just sit back and relax. Play with those fun bags. Hell, use ‘em if you want.” Jake told the boy, as he kept the eye on the road, but at the same time in the rear mirror, seeing what the boy would do. “It’s not like you won’t be doing so soon enough, hell by the time my family is done with you two, you would have lost your virginity to her.

Liam couldn’t believe what he heard, he knew that his mom always loved showing off her cleavage. The way she dressed, her boobs seemed ready to pop out of her clothes at any given moment. And part of him knew that one day the way she acts, around him and the rest of the world, someone would do something like this - but hoped it wouldn’t seeing it was his mother after all. Liam secretly had often hoped that they would, seeing how she and his sister Jessica would tease him with their body’s and his own twin sister, Gabriella, was starting on the act. They knew how much it round him up. But what he would give, if he could...

What was he thinking? No. He would never titty fuck his own mom. Ok that was a lie right there, he often dreamed of doing so, and way, way much more. He heard stories at schools from the older boys, and even seen some naughty magazines that they left behind, which he read. And so dreamt what he would like to do to his female members of his family, even some bondage.

But even so, he wouldn’t do it least not in front of this guy. Liam felt a wave of embarrassment as images of his cock buried in all that boobage briefly popped into his head, as he thought about his dreams.

William knew he should be paying attention to the roads they were taking, so he could get the chance, he could escape and get some help. But he instead found himself mesmerised as he watched his mom’s breasts, as a large drop of cum as it slowly dripped from his mom’s right nipple. Without thinking, he reached down and touched his finger to it, and bashing his finger across her nipple without thinking about it. As he pulled it back, a slimy string formed between the nipple and his finger.

“Gross”, Liam whispered before wiping the scum onto his mom’s shirt. He immediately felt bad for using the torn fabric and not his own. “Sorry, Mom.”

Seeing some old fabric in the back of the van, Liam cleaned his mother’s breasts from all the cum was on them. But she he did though, he felt how soft they were, and was thinking that if the man wasn’t watching, and seeing that his mother was out of it that she wouldn’t really notice, he would try and grab a feel of her breasts. But as his hand were inches away from his mother’s right breast, he hesitated, as he was in two minds about doing this.

She was his mother after all, it was wrong in so many ways, but mainly it would be wrong of him to do so after everything she had been through. But there were two voices in the back of his mind, one telling to do so, it was alright and that she wouldn’t even notice. But the other voice told him not to, it was wrong, as she was his mother and so shouldn’t do it.

What Liam didn’t realize was that Jake was watching him all the time, and when he saw that the young boy was hesitating, he made a sudden stop that made Liam grab hold of his mother’s breasts to brace himself. Jake could only smirk at this, seeing that Liam was slowly playing with his mother’s breasts. Whilst he might be unsure about doing some of things that he and his family do, he did enjoy watching a son/daughter playing with their mother’s body.

Liam was shocked at how soft his mother’s breasts were without the fabric getting in the way, and slow and unsurely he started to massage his mother’s breasts. In the position she was in, her breasts rested in pleasant mounds atop her chest. Her nipples were large and succulent, and her areolas glowed a reddish-pink.

Liam slowly pushed the large soft breasts together, held them from underneath, feeling his mother’s breasts’ weight and shape. It felt strange and wonderful all at the same time, he knew he should stop, but part of his mind was in shock too with what happened. He didn’t know what it was, or why he was doing this, but he couldn’t stop himself. He then remembered something from the magazines he read, he begun to twist and pinch his mother’s breasts.

As he was playing with his mother’s breasts, Liam found his cock seemed to be magically growing in proportion, as he did all this and thought about what he wanted to do next. For a brief moment, he even imagined his cock wedged comfortably between his mother’s breasts, as he tity fucked her. But he wouldn’t do that, not whilst this man was here. So instead he kept playing with them.

Whilst he was memorised with playing with his mother’s breasts, a way to forget what happened and what was going to happen, he didn’t realize that the blacktop roads eventually turned to gravel and gravel turned to dirt. Soon they stopped and the door of the van opened where Jake and Andrew were standing outside, as they pull Liam and his mother out of the minivan.

Liam looked round where he saw he was in a middle of a rundown farm, where there were lots of tall weeds everywhere, and the only decent building was an old barn nearby, and what looked like a rundown farmhouse. Liam and Catherine found themselves been taken to a large open area in the middle of the barn where a dog collar was locked around both he and his mom’s neck. His mom’s chain was much longer.

Liam was hooked to a short chain connected to a hook on one of the main support poles. He couldn’t miss the old bed next to him. The barn had other furniture type items and several cameras set up in various positions. One hanging on the beams on the top of the barn, two on either side of the bed and a few other places.

They wasted no time getting Catherine of her remaining clothes. While she offered no resistance, seeing she was still in shock at what happened to her, they seemed to have some trouble with her tight jeans though. Liam tried to make eye contact with his mom, for moral support, but it was like she had checked out. But he did notice that her pussy was almost bare just the slightest trimmed line of hair from her slit tip towards her belly button.

Even though there was a bed, Andrew forced Catherine down on her back on the dirt floor. Realizing what was about to happen again, Catherine noticed her son only a couple of feet away. In a whisper Liam could barely hear, she gave a timid plea, “Please. Not in front of my son.”

If they heard her, they didn’t let on. They were more concerned by getting out of their clothes. Andrew was soon in front of her, his clothes were removed ready to mount, “Damn, she’s dry.”

Andrew fixed that problem by reaching his hand up and spitting into it once, then twice. He rubbed the spit on the end of his rather long cock and about to enter Catherine’s pussy, but she tried to fight him by pulling her legs up, trying to shield her body from him.

Andrew just laughed at this lime attempt at protecting herself, as he forced her legs apart and turned her around with her head forced onto the floor as her pussy and ass was in the air Here pressed his cock to her opening with one hand. She was still trying to fight when he flexed his hips forward, a sinister smile on his face as his cock drove into her.

Catherine felt the breath forced out of her lungs as the rigid cock invaded her body. “Noo! Stop! It hurts!” But Andrew didn’t listen, just smiled as he lurched forward again, shoving more of his cock into her body, bottoming out in her and causing her to cry out in pain, even though he wasn’t completely in her.

Andrew drew back and jammed into her again, as Catherine cried in pain as his cock stretched her. Tears streamed out of her eyes as she looked up at her rapist who was ravaging her body. He was enjoying this fine pussy, as he was thrusting into her repeatedly, bottoming out with each thrust.

Tears flowed down Catherine’s cheeks as Andrew pounded away. As much as Liam wanted to, he just couldn’t look away as her body was jerked forward then pulled back. Those huge boobs flopped about wildly with each stroke. As much as he hated to admit it, what he was seeing was turning him on badly, he wished he could relieve himself somehow, even if he could join the bastard that was raping his mom.

Impatient with her lack of effort, Andrew reached around and found each nipple and pulled back hard. Catherine hands jerked off the ground as she screeched in pain.

“SWEET JESUS!!” Catherine screamed out in pain.

He quickly let go.

“Now put some effort into this, Cow, or do we need to mess up your son?”

That got her motivated. Catherine soon had a steady rhythm going as her ass slammed back hard into Andrew, before pulling away and slamming back again. Lots of grunts and groans and even a ‘fuck you, you bastard’ intermixed with the sound of skin connecting with skin.

“I want to cum, Cow. Move that ass faster. Faster.”

Andrew slapped her hard on the ass and soon Catherine was giving it all she had, with being still handcuffed.

“Oh, God yeah. Right there. Work it, whore. That’s it.”

Andrew’s upper body arched back, rearing Catherine back with him. Her arms were pulled back behind her with the handcuffs, causing her chest to push forward. Liam could only watch. as his mom’s boobs jiggled up and down as the sheriff jack-hammered into her pussy from behind.

And then he stopped before his whole body jerked. Once then twice. With his cock buried fully in her pussy, Andrew had cum into Catherine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.