Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Prologue

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Jake’s Gas Station - Catherine:

Catherine Walker, age forty-five and her son William (Liam, ) age fourteen, was on a road trip to Florida to see her daughter Jessica, age twenty-one, who had just had her own little girl name Rose. They were driving as she had severe Claustrophobia, and prefer driving instead of flying, as she could get out of the minivan every now and then, unlike you could do when you were flying. Not only that, but her son had Vertigo.

Looking at the gas gauge, she saw that she was running low, and she was on a side road. But she was in luck, as she saw a small gas station called, Jake’s Gas Station, which was a station and a small restaurant/store. And behind it seemed to be a small airport, for small airplanes, it could be possible that they had a personal plane to get about and get things from.

Seeing it was near lunch time, she thought it a good time to stop not only to fill up, but to get something to eat. So pulling into the station, she parked up and learning over to the back seat where her son was sleeping, she shook him softly and said, “Liam, Liam dear, it’s time for you to wake up we have stopped.”

“Mom.” Liam said as he woke up, not happy about it

“Sorry dear, but I thought we stop for a while to get something to eat and drink.” Catherine explained, “It’ll be a few hours before we stop for the night, so thought it best to do so now. So go to the bathroom, and wait for me in the restaurant, whilst I fill up and get a few things.”

“Ok mom...” Liam said with a sigh, as he got up and out of the minivan.

Whilst Liam was going to the restroom, she filled her minivan up, before entering the Gas Station Shop to get a few things and pay for the gas. As she entered the station, she saw a short ugly man in his forties, black hair and green eyes, he wore a dark blue station outfit, with a white logo with the name Jake’s Gas Station on the left side of the outfit. Underneath it was a name tag, Ben Jackson. He was leering at her like many other men did over the years, because of her looks and huge breasts. It was something she had gotten used to, but it still bothered her from time to time. The problem was that she liked how she looked and liked to show off, as the saying goes if you got it flaunt it. And wore clothes to do so, at the moment, she had tight grey jeans on, and a blue blouse with a few buttons undone to show off some of her breasts.

She knew she had to stop, but she enjoyed it, she liked to tease her son and the other teenagers, as it made her feel young. But the problem was when the ugly men started to leer at her, like this man was. Deciding to ignore the man, she went on with her shopping, getting a few things she would her son would need for the next few hours, only stopping for the bathroom, and to get out of the minivan for a bit because of her Claustrophobia.

She was almost finished the shopping, when she saw some her son’s favourite soda, Apple & Sour Cherry Fanta, which were on the bottom shelf in front of the counter. They were on sale, and so Catherine thought she would get a few for her son. But as she did, Ben groped her, and said, “Damn woman, if you let me fuck those tits of yours and have some fun, I’ll give you the gas and those things for free.”

“You bastard!” Catherine exclaimed to the ugly man as she slapped the man. Then, she took sixty dollars, way for than needed, and stormed out of the store and went to get her son from the bathroom.

“Mom?! What are you doing in here? This is the men’s room.” her son shouted at her when she barged into the bathroom.

Catherine saw that her son tried to cover himself, seeing that his jeans were lowered. Not that she could have missed it, but his hand movement only proved to insure his mom’s eyes went straight to his hard cock. Realizing her son was not covering himself because he was naked, but because had an erection, Catherine assumed the worst and that he had been masturbating. He was a teenager after all.

She turned away quickly, “Jesus, William!” Pausing for a moment to refocus, she continued, looking anywhere but at him, “Put that thing away so we can get out of here.”


Jake’s Gas Station - Liam:

Liam Walker wasn’t a happy teenager, not at all, as his mother had woken him up from a wonderful dream, one where he was fucking his mom and his sister. At the start they were kneeling giving him a blow job, before Jessica sat on her mother’s face as she ate her pussy, whilst he fucked his mother and played both of their breasts. But as he was about to cum, his mother woke him from his dream, which is what he was unhappy about.

So once he entered the men’s bathroom, and took a piss, he was standing in front of the urinal and debated if he dared pull one off at the urinal. His mother was filling the minivan up, and was getting a few things from the store for the road, before going to the restaurant to get something to eat, so he thought he would have plenty of time. He already got an erection, thanks to thinking back to the dream, so it wouldn’t take much time. But he didn’t have the time, as at that moment, the door sprang open all of a sudden. It was his mom.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.