11 October 2007 - Cover

11 October 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

The past seven weeks were pure agony for Brad Hayward, watching his team play while he couldn’t. Abby took a real interest in Brad’s recovery from his cracked ribs and wasn’t afraid to challenge his physical abilities. The sooner he fully recovered, the quicker they could get back to having great sex together.

Abby was gutsy enough to call the team doctor and receive clearance to allow Brad to skate for pleasure three weeks after his injury. He received such teasing from his Falcon teammates when they saw Abby kneeling and tying up Brad’s skates. Though the weather was cooling, she still wore low-cut tops, much to the appreciation of the Falcon players. Leaning over, her breasts easily showed, barely contained in her low-cut bra.

“Abby, you can do up my skates anytime,” several players would tease.

“Need Mommy to do up the little boy’s skate laces?” His teammates would jokingly taunt him.

“Does Bradley need his little sucky bottle?”

“My ribs are still too sore to bend over,” he defended, going along with their teasing.

“Sure they are!” He was teased as the guys enjoyed the above view of Abby’s partially exposed breasts.

“You guys just want to do what I am doing, looking down Abby’s top,” he smiled, and Abby would blush, liking the interest in her.


The Ontario Hockey League Disciplinary Committee suspended Peter Kendall for five games for his cross-checking, hit from behind on Brad. The Kingston Frontenacs management was true to its word, adding another five games for a total of ten. Their official explanation for Pete’s added suspension was for internal team reasons.

Brad felt out of place on the Falcon’s opening home game night. He should be playing, not sitting in the stands watching the game. During pre-game ceremonies, each player was introduced. Brad wore his number 27 sweater over his shirt and tie, standing with other players, not in that game.

He waved to the capacity-filled arena when his name was announced. His biggest fans, Abby and the whole family, cheered the most along with Jake when he was introduced.

The Falcon’s first game was at home against the Kingston Frontenacs. Pete Kendall made the trip with the team and sat with his teammates or his parents. Pete chose to stay out of sight of Brad despite Abby’s insistence that they meet again.

Brad sat restlessly in the stands with Abby, watching his team play below him. The discomfort in his ribs made it difficult for him to sit still. “I want to be with you, Abby, but I feel I need to be with the team during intermissions.”

“I know it’s tough sitting up here and not playing. I’m grateful for any extra time I get to spend with you. I’ll always be your number one fan on and off the ice,” replied an understanding Abby, kissing his cheek.

Sitting in the upper bowl, he observed the different moves his teammates and the opposition were making. He happened to have a pen and paper in his suit coat pocket, making several notes during stoppages in play. At the end of the first period, the game was tied at two, and Brad visited his teammates in the dressing room, soaking in the atmosphere of the game.

“Coach, I noticed a few points that might help Mueller and Bennett,” Brad said, showing Coach Stanton his notes.

“Good observations, Brad. Go and tell them what you noticed.” Brad smiled at his coach’s confidence in him. Both players, a defenseman and the goalie, were offended at first over the brash suggestions from a rookie who hadn’t even played his first game. Frank could sense the two weren’t going to listen. “So you two tell me, is Hayward wrong?” They admitted he was right.

He rejoined Abby for the second period and soon had to stand because of his constantly bothersome ribs. Brad looked around the arena for a suitable place to stand and watch the game. “Abby, come with me, please?” He asked, offering his right hand.

“Where are we going? Don’t you want to watch the game?”

“We are going to watch it somewhere else,” he replied, telling the rest of the family they’d see them at the end of the game. He led her by the hand up to the press box and broadcast level. Brad was able to stand or lean against the protective railing and have a commanding view of the game unfolding on the ice below him.

“Wow, is it ever different watching the game from up here, so high up!” Abby observed. Her slim figure, covered by her short skirt, received plenty of stares from the men trying to watch the game.

Bellville played a solid game and defeated Kingston 7 to 2, with Jake scoring his first OHL goal and adding an assist. After the game, Mueller and Bennett both thanked Brad for his suggestions to improve their play.


Except for road games, Brad attended every practice and team meeting. He and Abby had grown to become a virtually inseparable couple. Doing after-school homework, he’d often gaze wide-eyed at this incredibly beautiful and intelligent young woman he loved so much. She inspired him to do more than he usually would be capable of doing in life and hockey.

Brad’s rehab progressed ahead of schedule, largely due to Abby basically becoming his personal trainer. She took a close interest in his recovery by talking to the physiotherapist and team doctor. She’d accompany him to the gym, where her body, clad in short shorts and a form-hugging T-shirt, always drew multiple appreciative stares from the males.

He had grown accustomed to the teasing he received from his teammates about Abby always being with him. They also realized there was something extra special about their relationship. She’d tease him, saying the sooner he was back to good health, the sooner they could resume fucking.

His return to the ice for practice was done with caution by the team’s doctor and trainer. He wanted to skate full speed and regain the timing he’d lost on his skills as soon as possible, but he had to slowly progress into playing condition.

Abby judged his recovery by how his deep breathing felt when she gave him a sensual blow job. Their resumption of making love was as exciting as their first time.

Brad was ecstatic when the team doctor gave him the clearance to attend full-contact practice with a predicted return to the lineup on October 16. He checked the schedule and laughed silently. “Wouldn’t you know it? We’re playing Kingston at home on the 16th and 19th.”

Rob St. Cyr, the Falcon’s public relations person, was taking promotional pictures and videos of different players to advertise the team. Brad always loved Abby’s singing voice and asked Rob if there was a chance she could sing the national anthem for one of the Falcons games. He said he’d arrange for Abby to audition for him.

Brad was still feeling some discomfort from his rib injury and was battling through it with each hockey practice. Jake Campbell was happy for his close friend and stayed after practice times to help him refine his shooting skills and timing.

However, the fortunes of the Falcons team weren’t going so well in the standings. After their opening-night win against Kingston, they’d lost six in a row. With only four points from their win plus two overtime losses, they sat in last place in their conference and the league.


On the 11th of October, Brad was called into Coach Stanton’s office. “You wanted to see me, Coach?” He asked, sticking his head in the doorway.

“Hi, Brad. Thanks for coming in this morning. I have a meeting with General Manager Peterson, and I would like you to be there with me.”

“Why would you want me in a meeting with Mr. Peterson? Have I been traded?” He asked as they walked along the empty corridor.

“No, no, you haven’t been traded.” Frank chuckled. Brad’s mind raced to wonder what was going on as they walked in silence up the stairs.


“Hi Frank,” General Manager Greg Peterson said, offering his hand. “Hi Brad, glad you could join us,” he said, shaking his hand.

“I ... ahh ... thank you, Sir,” he hesitated, becoming worried about the reason for the special meeting.

Frank and Brad sat in the chairs across from the GM’s desk. Various photos of Falcons teams from the past adorned the walls. Brad admired the picture of Mr. Peterson smiling in his New York Rangers uniform, holding the Stanley Cup high above his head. He also noticed three different ones of him in a Detroit Red Wings uniform hoisting the Cup in ‘97, ‘98, and 2002. The massive diamonds in his Stanley Cup ring, glistening in the light, complimented his large hand.

“I was very fortunate to play with a great group of guys and win the Stanley Cup four times in my career. Many excellent players never get the opportunity to drink from the Cup. I retired after the ‘03 season, becoming GM of the Falcons in ‘04,” Greg smiled at Brad, admiring the photos.

“I can feel my skin tingle just looking at you in those pictures, and I can imagine all the hard work that went into winning the Cup.”

“Some year you might have the rare privilege to be in a similar picture. However, that’s my past. Let’s talk about your immediate future. Anxious to finally get to play in a game, I imagine?” The GM wondered.

“I feel like a horse restlessly waiting behind the gate for the Kentucky Derby to begin,” he said.

“That’s good to hear. You’ll play soon enough, but in the meantime, we, Coach Stanton and I, need you to do a favour for the team,” he began. Brad wrinkled his brow, wondering what it could be.

Sure, Sir, I’ll do anything for the team,” he replied, looking from the GM to the coach.

“Frank, I’ll let you tell him.”

“Brad, as you know, Assistant Coach Tony Williams is away on hockey duties for Team Canada in Europe; he’s preparing for the World Junior Championships in December. Unfortunately, his duties have been interrupted by the passing of his grandmother. He will fly home, then return to Europe after the funeral.”

Frank looked at Brad. “Coach Benson and I have been able to handle the coaching duties, but unfortunately last night Carl was taken to the hospital. He had an emergency operation to remove his appendix.”

“Is Coach Benson going to be okay?”

“He will be okay, but he’ll be out of action for about a week and unable to coach.” Frank paused, looking at GM Peterson. “Brad, I’m being very serious when I say this; we’d like you to coach the Falcons forwards for the next three games.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.