Journey Into Depravity - Cover

Journey Into Depravity

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Kacy cuddles up closer to her sister’s nice chest, her hand lazily stroking her big cock, feeling it slowly harden in her hand.

“You are insatiable,” Jenny says to her sister, smiling down at her.

“So are you,” Kacy says as Jenny runs her hand over her sister’s big, round breasts, feeling her small nipples harden beneath her fingers.

As Kacy lifts her head, Jenny bends her down and they kiss, tongues slipping into each other’s mouths. Kacy smiles up at her sister as she breaks the kiss. She bends down and stuffs as much of Jenny’s half hard cock into her mouth as she can.

Kacy purrs as she sucks and gently chews on the shaft, her head being forced up as it grows bigger and harder in her mouth. She drools all over it, saliva sliding down the shaft which she uses as lube to ease the motion of her hand as she slides it up and down the thickening cock. While this takes place, Kacy feels stirring in her ass again and within moments two tentacle cocks emerge and trail their way up to her sister’s pussy and ass.

“Ah, fuck yes,” Jenny sighs, bunching her hand in Kacy’s hair, gently guiding her as she bobs her head up and down. “That’s it, sis. Suck that cock.”

If her mouth wasn’t crammed full with her sister’s cock, Kacy would smile. Sliding her free hand over Kacy’s back and down her side, Jenny grabs a handful of her huge breasts that, despite their size, still manages to be firm and sit high on her chest.

“Get that pussy nice and wet,” Jenny grunts, pushing her hips up, thrusting into the back of Kacy’s throat.

Kacy coughs and gargles as her sister’s cock pushes beyond her mouth and into her throat. She just loves feeling her hard cock deep inside her. Saliva dribbles down its length as the big, bulbous head slides in and out of her throat. Then she rears back with thick lines of saliva connecting her lips and Jenny’s cockhead for a moment before they break, covering her sister’s cock in saliva. She fists her hard length for a moment as her tentacle cocks slow their pumping before looking up at her and smiling.

“Your cock is all wet and slippery, sis,” she says. She rolls onto her back and cups her huge, round breasts, mauling them as she mashes them together. “Fuck these titties, sis.” She spreads her breasts apart. “Come fuck these big fucking titties.”

Jenny quickly climbs over and straddles her sister, despite the two cock tentacles pressed tightly into her pussy and ass. She holds her hard cock down so that Kacy can wrap her big breasts around it. The head just barely peeps out from her deep cleavage.

Jenny sides her cock along the valley between her breasts, sighing as she feels and watches Kacy lick and suck at the head of her dick as it pops out on her up thrusts. Kacy’s tongue lashes around it before she clamps her lips around the cockhead.

“Oh yes,” Jenny groans. “That’s it.”

Jenny reaches down and takes ahold of her sister’s enormous breasts, holding them in place as she thrusts her cock in and out of her cleavage. Her thrusting falls in place with Kacy’s tentacle cocks and she can feel those cocks delving deeper within her body. Jenny’s cock bucks as it is wrapped in the smooth flesh, spurting out thick lines of green slime that helps lube the motion of her cock and fills the bathroom with the slick sounds of their titty fuck.

“You ready to fuck this pussy?” Kacy asks as she smiles up at her sister.

Jenny quickly shuffles back, letting Kacy move her legs when she is out of the way. She takes hold of the back of Kacy’s knees and pushes them back and apart, spreading her soaking wet pussy. Kacy reaches down and grabs her cockhead, positioning it at the entrance to her pussy and groaning in delight as the big cockhead spreads her lips as it eases inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.