Journey Into Depravity - Cover

Journey Into Depravity

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Kacy stirs first. When she finally opens her eyes she finds the vines draped over the toilet, unmoving. Her sister lays just a couple of feet away from her. And inside she feels a burning rage. Slowly, she reaches up and cups her breasts which seem to have grown considerably. Feeling their weight, she notices her nipples hardening almost instantly. She is unable to prevent the moan of pleasure that escapes her lips next. Just the smallest gesture, the slightest squeeze, feels incredibly good.

What the hell is happening?

Kacy squeezes her breasts and feels the same flood of pleasure run through her body, making her pussy wet. She realizes she is still fondling her huge breasts as she feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She moves her hand down over her firm belly toward her bare pussy. Her fingers go further, sliding between her soaking wet lips, running them over her clit before she eases them inside.

“Oh fuck,” she gasps, her pussy clenching instantly as a mini-orgasm ripples through her body.

She lifts one of her large breasts up and licks at her nipple, shuddering at the sensations she feels. Without even thinking about it, she moves her fingers from her pussy and slides them back, pushing one into her asshole.

“Ah, fuck!” she gasps in surprise as she climaxes.

I need more. I need...

Upon closer inspection of her sister, she notices something new on her. Kacy slides over and cups the new and huge cock sitting between Jenny’s legs. Hefting it in her hand, she smiles as she feels it thicken and harden and stiffen as she runs hers fingers up and down it. Within seconds it is fully erect and pulsing in her hand, leaking thick globs of green slime.

“Oh wow, Jenny,” she sighs. “You’ve got something pretty amazing here.” As she moves it around she notices something else. “You still have your pretty pussy, how nice.”

By this time Jenny is beginning to wake up. The throbbing of her new cock sends sensations through her pussy which in turn begins to throb and send waves of pleasure through her body. The first thing she sees is the dead plant thing draped over the toilet bowl. She is shocked but even more so upon seeing her sister and her new breasts. They have tripled in size!

The feeling of wanting to fuck starts to overcome her and this is when she notices a new attachment to her body. She looks down to see Kacy stroking her, cock? She looks up at Kacy with a look of shock to see her sister smiling at her.

“Look, sis,” Kacy says beaming. “We have something new to play with.”

Something in Jenny changes in this instant and she smiles back. “Yes we do.”

Jenny cups her sister’s chin and tilts her head back. She bends forward, toward the younger sibling and kisses her deeply. Her hands move to her large breasts to grope and squeeze them.

“I want to fuck you,” Jenny growls. Kacy loves the feeling of her sister’s hands roaming over her. “I need my cock inside you.”

Where is this coming from? Why do I want my sister so badly?

Whatever it is it slips from her mind the moment Kacy slides down to wrap her lips around Jenny’s thick cock, purring as she feels Jenny inch deeper. The thick cockhead slides over her tongue before nudging against the back of her throat. Kacy coughs just once before she feels her throat open up and Jenny’s thick cock slip down into her throat.

Jenny takes a hold of her sister’s head, gripping her hair gently and begins thrusting her hips, sawing her cock in and out of her, fucking her face, fucking her throat deep and slow. Kacy simply relaxes and let her sister slide her cock deep down her throat over and over, wondering just how she can take it this deep at all. Jenny pulls free after about a minute and grins at Kacy.

“That’s a very nice talent you have, sis.”

“It’s a new one,” Kacy answers. “I’ve never done that before and I don’t know how I can now.”

Jenny looks at her slickened cock and without another thought about it she says, “Lay down.”

Kacy does as she is told and watches her sister climb over her waits to straddle her, pushing her cock down to rest in the valley of her breasts as she pushes them together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.