Journey Into Depravity - Cover

Journey Into Depravity

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Jenny hears her younger sister’s desperate cry for help from the bathroom. The cry jolts here instantly from her sleep and onto her feet.

“What is it?” she yells, concerned.

There isn’t an answer, only a frantic thrashing amid sudden splashes of water. Kacy’s voice calls out again, this time muffled and incoherent. Jenny dashes to the closed bathroom door which is strangely locked.

She starts banging on the door frantically calling out, “What’s going on?”

But all she can hear is the frantic thumps of a body struggling helplessly as water splashes on the floor. She hears Kacy groan and her voice attempts to scream again, mixed with strange, unnatural sounds of squishing and gurgling.

Jenny is afraid to go into the bathroom despite her sister’s situation whatever that might be exactly. But one final gasp and call from Kacy persuades her to finally burst through and find out what is happening.

The next thing Jenny sees completely shocks her. She screams momentarily before cupping her hands over her mouth in fear.

Tentacles—long, plant vines and wet—are bursting out of the toilet Kacy is sitting on. They raise themselves out of the toilet bowl and crawl from beneath it through the floor, squirming, creeping and pulsing, causing water to spill everywhere. Some are thick, some are thin, but worst of all is that they are all moving with what seems to be a purpose.

They have all but covered Kacy, slithering over her skin and wrapping themselves around her body. They cling to her bare, smooth legs, which are caught at her ankles by her fallen panties. The vines slide around her waist, squeezing firmly around her it and pushing her shirt above her ample breasts. Many small tentacles have found her soft, exposed breasts and were gripping them tightly, squeezing and massaging. Jenny can even see one opening at the end with tiny hair-like vines ready to engulf the nipple. Instantly her mind goes back to the lake.

“No,” she says with what little voice she can find.

The vines are crawling up her curvaceous back, clinging tightly to her skin and looping around her neck, feeling her face curiously. One wraps itself across her mouth, reducing her calls for help to pitiful moans. The girl thrashes helplessly, struggling to move, but her naked body only squirms in the grasp of the slithering vines.

Kacy stares at her sister with wide, fearful eyes, pleading for help in the only way she can. Jenny, in a sudden, unexpected trance, can only stare back. She suddenly begins to feel like she enjoys seeing Kacy restricted and tied up by this plant thing. She can’t understand this reaction and she can’t resist it either. Kacy continues to implore her with wide, fearful eyes, and her voice tries to scream again. But Jenny only looks at her with a strange, growing lust and begins to wish that she was being attacked by tentacles herself.

Jenny looks own at Kacy’s crotch. Her pussy is poised above the toilet bowl, her bare thighs wrapped in slithering tentacles that spread her wide apart. Five or six dripping tentacle vines float beneath Kacy’s exposed pussy, cautiously approaching her skin and touching it tenderly. Kacy moans in fear as they inch closer to her fat, fleshy pussy.

Beyond her control, Jenny aches to be in Kacy’s position. She can feel her pussy begin to expand and moisten as she imagines those thick, slimy tentacles forcing their way inside. She wants to be naked, trapped and ravaged just like back at the lake. Her pussy burns with emptiness and her head begins to spin with the uncontrollable desire to be filled and stuffed beyond natural capacity.

Absent-minded, she steps toward Kacy and the tentacles. She barely realizes what she is doing as she lifts off her shirt, allowing her large, voluptuous breasts to swing free. Her nipples feel cold in the air and they harden quickly. She shoves her shorts over her round hips and her soft, plump ass and they fall to her feet. She steps out of her clothing toward the tentacles, now completely naked. She sees the fear mixed with confusion in Kacy’s eyes. Jenny, who is lost in a stupor of sexual desire, just looks at her sister seductively.

“Don’t be afraid, sis. We are going to have some fun together.”

Kacy seems to calm slightly as some of the tentacles release their hold on her. They turn to face Jenny, attracted by the sudden scent of her flowing juices. After sensing her for a moment, they lunge for her, snapping around her wrists and pulling her violently against her sister. The tentacles slither and adjust around the two sisters, squeezing their soft bodies together and smearing them in wetness and slime.

Jenny gasps in surprise at the force with which these tentacles move. They speedily coil themselves around the sisters and force them to embrace each other, their breasts mushing together. The tentacle around Kacy’s mouth releases and she gulps in frantic intakes of air. She looks incredulously in Jenny’s eyes. She has a wonderstruck expression on her face.

“I can’t believe this is happening, but I think I love it,” Jenny breathes.

Her arousal boils over and she presses her full lips against her sister’s. Kacy pushes back in surprise, but as she feels her sister’s arms around her and feels her tongue slipping into her mouth, she begins to relax. Having Jenny next to her begins to comfort her and soon her mouth melts into her sister’s. She swishes her tongue around inside her sister’s mouth, smearing her lips over hers, losing herself in unexpected passion.

Kacy suddenly finds herself unreasonably horny and feels herself becoming extremely sensitive to the tentacles clinging to her skin. Each one tingles in a way that causes her muscles to become more relaxed. As she becomes more receptive to them, the sensation spreads across her smooth, pale skin. It sends shivers inside her as she feels small shockwaves that dive deep into her nerves. Her mind begins to buzz with the warm energy that is entering her. Soon she can’t think straight at all because she is overwhelmed with the physical reaction. She has become hyper-aware of everything she is feeling on her skin and it spreads like electricity into her slender, vulnerable body.

She can feel the sensation traveling to a particular spot between her legs and resting there, working up to a deep, gnawing, tingling fire inside her. The feeling spreads from the lips of her pussy, deep into her interior and resting in a small portion of her belly, her womb.

Whatever this sensation is, Kacy knows it is causing her to crave that the tentacles will enter her. Beads of sweat begin to drip down her face. Her heart flutters. She grasps Jenny in her arms, pushing their slippery breasts together. She leans her head over Jenny’s shoulder and begins licking and kissing her neck. The passion, the craving, is working to a searing, mind-numbing boil. She feels the walls of her pussy stretch in the desire to be rubbed, penetrated and filled. She lets out a yearning moan.

Meanwhile, Jenny is getting her brains fucked out.

She is right on top of Kacy, their bodies tied together, but Kacy is so entranced that she doesn’t even notice Jenny being shaken violently against her. Jenny has tentacles in her pussy and ass plunging into her with merciless force. She is in a wave of orgasmic disbelief as the tentacles force their way into her. And as the pounding is only increasing, she has no choice but to submit herself to their wills.

She doesn’t make a sound but the occasional muffled groan as the tentacles pound deeper inside her with each thrust. Her eyes are almost glazed over and she can’t help the tears from streaming. It is painful, much like before, but the pain mixes with body-shaking, seemingly endless orgasms. Each thrust sends explosions of warm energy into her defenseless form and this energy immediately explodes again into uncontrollable orgasms that cause her body to involuntarily convulse and spasm.

Everything is much the same yet much different than at the lake. Suddenly two then three tentacles enter her pussy and as they twist together, they slam her soft, wet interior even deeper, stretching her pussy longer and wider than she believes she can take. Her breasts shake and bounce with the force. Her juices squeeze and spurt out of her. She throws her head back and tries to scream, but her throat is blocked by a sudden, squirming tentacle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.