Mission Trip - Cover

Mission Trip

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elyssa Walters, a fifteen year-old soon-to-be sophomore in high school, has dated her boyfriend Aaron McCurdy for over two months. They have slowly gotten more intimate. One summer afternoon they were alone at Elyssa's house and decided to take their relationship to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual  

I slept the sleep of the well-fucked and satisfied. Mrs. Strandberg had to rouse me at 6:30 the next morning. I staggered off to the shower. Jordan’s big pole had done a number on me last night. I was stiff and sore. A long soak would be nice but I had to settle for a quick, hot shower. Jenny and Olivia joined me. Jenny had managed to coax Joshua into some making out last night. She hoped he would get more interested in girls after his fun time.

“Did you have fun with Jordan?” Olivia asked.

“Damn near split me in half,” I replied.

“You went all the way with that big boy?” Olivia asked. “I have some friends that tried him. He is immense.”

“He’s quite a stud,” I responded. “I had a great time.”

“I know Olivia fucked Braden,” Jenny said. “That is a given just about any night. Did you really go all the way with Jordan?”

“I did,” I confirmed. “It was wonderful.”

“You are protected, right, girl?” Olivia asked.

“We were fine,” I replied.

“I hope I can get Joshua’s motor running better,” Jenny said. “I don’t know if he ever paid much attention to girls before last night.” Jenny giggled. “A little titty fixed his attention.”

“Are you corrupting a Star Wars fan?” I teased.

“I am teaching a tenth grader that there is more to life than action figures,” Jenny replied.

“Good luck with that,” Olivia said.

We dried off after our shower and dressed for the day. I wore a bikini top instead of my sport bra. I planned to be ready in case it was another hot day like yesterday.

Jordan greeted me with a hug and a quick kiss when I sat down beside him for breakfast. That drew a disapproving look from Mrs. Strandberg. Jordan and I ignored her disapproval.

Dad sat down beside us a couple minutes later.

“Did you sleep well, sweetie?” Dad asked.

“I slept great,” I replied.

“I’m sorry I haven’t been around as much as I wanted,” Dad said. “The organizers desperately need someone fluent in French. I am getting called all over the job site to help translate.”

“You speak French, sir?” Jordan asked.

“I am a high school French teacher,” Dad replied.

“This is my friend, Jordan,” I added. “He and I have been doing the heavy duty demolition work together.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Jordan,” Dad said as he shook Jordan’s hand.

“It is nice to meet you too, Mr. Walter,” Jordan agreed. I made sure Dad knew Olivia, Braden, Jenny and Joshua. We joked and ate. The group headed up the road to the job site after breakfast. The demolition crew picked up where we left off in House #2.

At lunch break, Jordan and I sat away from the rest of our group, in order to have a little privacy to talk. After we finished eating, the two of us laid back in the grass, holding hands and talked quietly about our hopes and dreams.

“JORDAN! ELYSSA!” WE both looked up to see Mrs. Standserg standing over us. “This is a church group. The two of you NEED to stay with the rest of the youth group.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Jordan agreed readily. “Sorry, Mrs. Strandsberg.”

“Hand holding is inappropriate too.” She added. Jordan let go of my hand immediately. We got up and rejoined the rest of our team. I noticed that Olivia, Mrs. Strandsberg’s daughter, was holding hands with her boyfriend, Braden. I pointed that out to Jordan. He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a rueful smile.

We went back to work a few minutes later. Our demolition team had finished up the second house in the morning and was well on the way to clearing the third house site. Jordan’s shirt came off early in the afternoon. I enjoyed the view of his well-muscled and tanned back worked that sledge hammer to tear down the ruins of the house. My shirt came off a few minutes later. Jordan openly ogled me in my bikini top. I caught most of the other boys in our team checking out my assets too. Joshua Fisher was the lone exception. Jenny had succeeded in attracting the attention on her and her budding assets.

Our team managed to clear the third house site by quitting time late that afternoon. Hal Roush, our team coordinator, was delighted. He had expected us to clear more than one house per day.

Jenny and Josh and Jordan and I almost fought over who would take the last of the debris to the trash heap. Jordan gave me a wink. We allowed Jenny and Josh to haul the last of the junk up the road to the trash pile.

“Hey, Mike, tell Mr. Strandsberg that I will be a minute,” Jordan called out as the group departed. “I have to take a leak.”

“Will do, Jordan,” Mike Severin called back, from the rear end of the throng of people heading back to camp. Jordan pulled me away with him. We walked the opposite direction from the group and also away from where Jenny and Josh had gone. We found some brush. Jordan pulled me behind it, so we were out of sight.

“God, you make me so horny, Elyssa,” Jordan declared as he wrapped his arms around me. “I think I spent half the afternoon hiding my boner.” We locked lips together and began to make out. Jordan’s wandering hands soon had my bikini top pushed up around my neck while he felt me up. His boner pressed into my belly as we continued to tongue wrestle.

“I’d fuck right now, right here, if we had time,” Jordan said during a pause between kisses. “You’ve got me so hard.”

“I doubt we have time for everything we want right now,” I replied. “How about I give you a blow job to last until after dinner?”

“You’d do that for me?” Jordan asked.

“Of course,” I answered. I dropped down to my knees and pulled down on his shorts. His enormous dick sprang up and down as I pulled Jordan’s shorts down to his feet. He stepped out of them. I grasped his shaft with both hands and tried to swallow his whole cockhead in a gulp.

I licked and sucked frantically. I knew my dad and that eagle-eyed Mrs. Strandsberg would be looking for Jordan and me soon if we spent too much time here. I stroked my stud’s rod and swirled my tongue around the head in my mouth. I glanced upward, seeing my big boy’s shoulders turn pink. I licked sucked and suctioned that cockhead desperately as I stroked his shaft. Jordan ran his hands through my hair as he moaned and panted.

“Elyss...” Jordan gasped. “Ooohh ... God!” I’mmmmm...”

I suctioned his cock, knowing that final word he couldn’t choke out. I was rewarded by powerful blasts of semen, spurted all over my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed and sucked and sucked more until I had slurped up nearly every drop of his cum.

Jordan lifted me to my feet. We hugged. He licked a bit of semen off my lips before we kissed. Jordan’s tongue found a pocket of semen. He tongued and sucked it into his mouth and then swallowed. We parted and he gave me a grin.

“I see why you swallow,” Jordan teased. “My sperm doesn’t taste bad. I kind of like the flavor.”

“We should probably get dressed and head back before someone misses us,” I suggested.

“You’re right,” Jordan agreed. He gave me a wink. “My tongue ... your pussy ... they have a date after dinner. I owe you a good orgasm.”

“That sounds wonderful,” I agreed. “Your dick ... my pussy ... they have a date too.” I pulled my bikini top back into place and put on my shirt. Jordan pulled his shorts back on. We walked back to camp, clinging to each other, hand to ass cheek. Josh and Jenny were just ahead of us on the road. Poor Josh was red faced and desperately trying to hide his erection. I do believe Jenny was convincing Josh that there were bigger things in the world than Star Wars.

Jordan and I switched back to holding hands before we turned the corner and walked into our campsite. We separated and cleaned up for dinner. I ran into Dad before I found Jordan again.

“How was your day, sweetie?” Dad asked pleasantly.

“It was fun,” I responded. “We got the third house site cleared this afternoon. What did you do today?”

“I spent the day arguing with various inspectors and planners,” Dad answered. “Haiti sure has a lot of bureaucracy for a country as in-need-of-help as Haiti is. Do you want to sit with me for the prayer meeting tonight?”

“Some of my friends and I were planning to hang out after dinner tonight. Maybe play some cards, talk a little and relax.”

“Oh ... OK,” Dad agreed. “I hoped we could spend more time together this week.”

“We will Dad,” I said. “I promise.”

Dad and I headed into the dining tent. I followed him through the serving line. Dad headed off in the opposite direction from where the St. Marks Lutheran kids were sitting. I gave my new friends a little shrug and followed Dad. I did need to spend a little time with him this week. To my surprise, Jordan ditched his friends and joined Dad and me when he came through the serving line.

Dad talked pleasantly with Jordan, no wiser about what we did last night or our plans for tonight. Dad was clueless that Jordan and I planned to boff each other’s brains out in an hour or two. Dad gave us a hearty, “Have a fun night, you two,” when we finished dinner. Jordan and I went back outside, looking for younger company.

We found Mike and Jon from St. Marks with Chris and Tyler from Chatham UMC debating whether there would be another Fast and Furious movie soon. Olivia, Braden, Jenny and Josh strolled by. Chris called out, “Hey, Josh. What do you think about another Fast and Furious?”

“Whatever,” Josh called back as he sauntered away holding Jenny’s hand. “I’m busy with my girl. We’ll talk later.”

Chris and Tyler looked on in amazement as their best friend blew them off for a girl. For a girl of all things! The two would understand eventually when they matured a little more.

Braden, Olivia, Josh, Jenny, Jordan and I found a quiet place to relax after dinner. We sat and talked for a while, waiting for most everyone to head to the prayer meeting. We had to make a strategic retreat when Olivia saw her parents come by. We were out of the way enough that they didn’t notice us. None of us planned to attend the prayer service.

All three couples strolled away separately, heading south and away from camp and the work site. Each of us was seeking privacy for more fun. Jordan and I walked arms around each other’s backs, with our hands inside the shorts and firmly planted on each other’s ass cheeks. Jordan and I found our trail from last night easily. We walked back it until we reached our little clearing.

Jordan brought a towel along tonight, so we wouldn’t be lying in the dry grass. I stripped down and sat on the towel naked. Jordan did the same, sitting facing me. We started making out. It didn’t take long before Jordan was feeling up my tits. We kissed his way across my neck down my chest and then made love to my tits with his tongue and lips. It felt delightful when he tried to suckle at my breast. My pussy gushed as he did it.

Jordan kissed his way across my belly and then gave me the licking he promised before dinner. His tongue explored my hole, drenched my slot as he licked upward. He swirled it around my clitoris. I went fucking bat-shit crazy when he started nipping my clit with his lips. I screamed in ecstasy he licked and sucked my clitoris while he used two fingers to fuck my pussy.

“AAAEEEeeiiiiiiIIII!” I yelped as Jordan pushed me over the edge into climax. He continued gently finger fucking me as he otherwise allowed me to enjoy this orgasmic surge. I thrashed and writhed until the volcanic energy of my climax was gone.

“I’ve got a screamer,” Jordan commented as he leaned over my body and kissed me. “I like a girl who is emotional.”

“I like a guy with a big dick and a talented tongue,” I replied. “I hit the double. You are both.”

“I aim to please,” Jordan said.

“Are you ready for the main event?” I asked. I glanced down at his crotch. Jordan’s hard-on was erect, a deep color or purple and dribbling clear liquid down its head. “You are definitely ready for action.” I splayed my legs open for my lover. He climbed between them and notched his big dick against my vaginal hole.

“Seven percent chance of knocking me up?” I asked.

“Safer than condoms,” Jordan replied. He thrust his hips forward as he said it. He forced almost three inches of dick into me in one motion. He wiggled and thrust a couple more times until his huge dick was buried in my belly.

“Mmmm ... just what I needed all day,” I commented. I rubbed my hands down his sides as I got used to his pole stuffing me full again.

“How does it feel?” Jordan asked.

“Good ... and full,” I purred.

“Are you ready?” Jordan asked.

“Fuck to your heart’s content,” I replied. Jordan worked into a fine rhythm, humping and pumping as he fucked me senseless. He did the wiggle and pubic grind with each stroke. Within a minute my clitoris was tingling, on top of the extreme stimulation provided by his big pole reaming my belly again and again and again.

I could feel his balls bounce against my ass as he bottomed out after each power stroke. My being, my essence, was now concentrated into my pussy and clitoris and the way he stretched and pulled at it. I don’t know how long Jordan screwed me, but I enjoyed every millisecond of our mating.

Jordan leaned in occasionally so we could exchange kisses and even duel our tongues as he fucked on.

“Are you close, Jordan?” I whispered.

“Not really,” he answered.

“Do me hard and fast,” I demanded. “I’m almost ready for cum and I need it bad.” My lover granted my wish. He slammed in hard enough to knock the breath out of me. He withdrew almost all the way out before plunging in again. Jordan continued grinding his pubic bone against my clitoris with every vigorous stroke.

I let out a muffled scream, mid-kiss. My climax exploded, filling me with euphoria and bliss. I was barely aware of surroundings or of anything except that big pole stuffed in my twat. I think Jordan continued fucking me through my orgasm but I couldn’t say for sure. When I recovered from my stupefaction, Jordan was on top of me, drilling away, ramming that big pole home, pulling out and ramming it home again.

I put my hands on his hips and felt the motion as he continued screwing me. His pubic area still smashed into my clitoris. It started to tingle again after a minute or so. I could feel another orgasm build as he fucked away. It wasn’t was intense when it hit as the first one. It was in some ways better because it didn’t stop so quickly as the first.

Jordan kept banging away. My orgasm continued at a low level, but definitely filling my brain with an endorphin induced high. Finally Jordan’s face contorted and his shoulders and neck turned red. He began humping in and out frantically. It took him a minute to reach his climax. He gave me one last mighty thrust, spearing deep into my body. My studly lover froze overtop of me. I felt his big tool swell and then pulse as it delivered its load of egg-seeking sperm into my enraptured body. My stud came and came inside me. Finally, totally drained, he collapsed to the ground beside me.

I rolled over as he went down, desperate to keep his dick in my body as long as possible. My low level orgasm finally gave out as Jordan’s big dick dribbled the last of his sperm into my body. My pussy clenching and twitching kept Jordan hard longer than the night before.

My stud stayed semi-hard and impaled in my belly as we recovered. We exchanged kisses and caressed each other while we regained our wits.

“Seven percent,” I commented. “Am I more likely to get pregnant if we do it a second time tonight?”

“Again?” Jordan said hopefully. “I don’t remember my teacher saying.” Jordan stared down into my eyes while he pondered the question. “I don’t suppose a second time could hurt. After all, the chance of me getting you pregnant is as low as seven percent because it’s unlikely that you could have an egg now. I don’t see where you carrying more of my sperm would increase our chances of trouble.”

I was pleased when Jordan included himself in the equation. “Increase OUR chances of getting in trouble,” as opposed to dumping it all on me, as in “Your chances of getting knocked up.” I could easily fall in love with this generous and cute stud.

“Let’s do it again,” I said. “I want to feel you drill me deep. I love that feeling when you are all the way inside me.”

“Do you want to try another position?” Jordan asked. “You could ride on top. Or maybe doggie style?”

“What way makes you go deep?” I asked.

“There is a way,” Jordan said. He rolled me over on my back, still keeping his dick planted inside me. “Lift your legs over my arms.” I did as instructed. Jordan pulled my ankles up onto his shoulders. I felt my butt lift off the towel as he rose up a little. My weight rested entirely on my upper back, shoulders and head now. I felt like I was being scrunched into a ball.

Jordan started giving me short thrusts. I could feel his dick wasn’t entirely hard yet. It swelled and grew as he humped into me. Soon I could feel it stretching deep in my belly, much deeper than the missionary position we used earlier.

“The one bad thing...” Jordan commented as he screwed in and out of me. “I can’t hit your love button in this position.”

“It’s OK,” I said. “I never had more than one orgasm in a day before today. I’ve had three already tonight. Keep doing what you are doing. I love it.”

This position put my pussy and Jordan’s crotch clearly in my line of sight. Jordan only pulled out an inch or so before plunging into my belly again. My cum-soaked pussy squelched and slurped as he drilled me. I never imagined sex could be so wet and sloppy.

Jordan’s thrusts increased in length as his big dick reached steely hardness. Soon he was pulling four or five inches out of me, leaving an aching void and then spearing me again with his big missile. I stared in fascination as I learned about human mating. Jordan picked up the pace of his thrusts. I felt his balls slap my backside as he boffed away.

To my surprise, my clitoris started to tingle, even though it was untouched. Could this boy-toy of mine bring me to orgasm another time? That would be sweet. I stared as that big dick pulled out of my belly and plunged in again. Was it rubbing ... OOoohhh ... something in me?

I concentrated on the feelings as the big dick skewered me, withdrew and speared me again. The boy was pulling five or six inches of dick out of me each stroke before he plunged it back into my belly. How long was he? He had to be close to eight inches long since I never caught sight of his cockhead.

I felt the tingle inside me as he impaled me on that big dick. No doubt this wonderful stud was driving me toward yet another climax. “Faster,” I grunted. His body smacked mine hard with every plunge, knocking the air out me. “Faster,” I pleaded “Faster.”

Jordan obeyed my petition. He pulled away and slammed into me. Our bottoms smacked together. His balls slapped me with each stroke. My body hummed as my big stud frantically boffed me as I begged for him to go faster and harder. Sweat poured off my lover as he tried to give me what I begged for. His shoulders, neck and then his face flushed red as he pounded and slammed into me.

My climax was close. “More...” I begged. “Give me... [oof] mmOOORRRee...”

“Oh... [pant] kay...” Jordan promised breathlessly. He pounded into me again, withdrew until I could see the discolored skin where he had been circumcised. His powerful legs slammed his big pole into me again.

“Mmmmooorree...” I implored. I felt Jordan’s dick swell in me. My lover slumped over me instead of banging me again the way I needed. I felt his dick twitch and pulse as it flooded my insides with another load of his sticky white semen and sperm.

Jordan had me scrunched into a tight ball. My legs helped bear his weight, so I could breathe even though he was draped on top of me. I allowed my spent lover time to recover. His dick squirted the last of his spend into me and softened.

After a minute Jordan climbed off me. I eyed the source of my joy as he stood up. His big dick hung down, still semi-erect and slimy from his cum and my lube. I lowered my butt onto the towel and laid my legs down on the ground.

“Wow, you are a great lover, Elyssa,” Jordan commented. He squatted down on his haunches beside me. “So much better than anyone else I ever been with.”

I sat up as Jordan sat down in front of me. We scooted together and cuddled face-to-face, exchanging quick kisses. The sun was setting behind Jordan, painting the clouds pretty shades of yellow, pink and red.

“You were amazing, Jordan,” I gushed. “Thank you for teaching me what sex is really all about.”

“It was my pleasure, babe,” Jordan replied. “Absolutely all my pleasure.”

“Have you ever measured yourself?” I asked.

Jordan gave me a funny look and answered. “Six foot, two inches.”

“No, how big is this?” I said as I grasped his slippery manhood. Jordan blushed. I laughed. “We’ve fucked three times and we are sitting her stark naked and you are blushing. Why would you be embarrassed by your big dick? I think it is wonderful.”

“I don’t want you to think I’m an egotist only interested in myself.”

“Have you measured it?” I asked again.

“One of my old girlfriends did,” Jordan admitted.

“How big?”

“Seven and three-quarters inches long,” Jordan stated. “I’m two and a quarter inches wide at the head and two and a half inches at the base.”

“That’s impressive,” I said. “You have by far the biggest dick I have ever had.”

“It is a mixed blessing,” Jordan said. “The first girl I was with was so tight that I never got more than about half of my cock in her. The second girl I did made me stop before we finished, because I hurt her so much. I’ve learned to be careful when I am with a girl.”

“How many girls have you slept with?” I asked. “You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to.”

“You are my sixth,” Jordan said. “How about you?”

“You are my third,” I claimed. Why did I keep telling this stud little white lies? Well ... I gave Nick Oral sex and Aaron too. Like the crazy lady from Abstinence Now claimed, sex is sex – oral, vaginal, anal and even masturbation.

“You are my sixth but you are also my best girl,” Jordan said as he stared into my eyes. “My cock scares some girls. You can handle everything I have and seem to enjoy how big I am. I really love that about you.”

“Your size did scare me a little last night,” I admitted. “Now that I’ve enjoyed your big dick, I am growing to love the feeling of being filled this way. I am so glad I came on this mission trip.”

“I am glad too,” Jordan agreed. “Let’s watch the sun set, babe.” I turned around and sat facing the show in the sky to the west. Jordan cuddled against my back, wrapping his arms around me as we watched the sun set.

The two of us walked back to camp at dusk. We had our hands around each other, hands resting on each other’s ass cheeks. In the afterglow of our orgasms, neither of us remembered to let go of each other as we entered camp. Mrs. Strandsberg spotted Jordan.

“This is a church trip, you two,” Mrs. Strandsberg snapped. “You can’t be physically demonstrative in this open and lewd way.” We dropped our hands from each other. Mrs. Strandsberg waved her finger at Jordan, signaling him to follow her.

“Sorry about this, babe,” Jordan whispered before following Mrs. Strandsberg. I could almost make out the scolding she was giving my big stud. I decided to get to bed and fall asleep before Mrs. Strandsberg returned.

I was in bed and playing possum, pretending to sleep when she returned. Mrs. Strandsberg shook my shoulder gently until I had to admit I was still awake. “Did that boy take advantage of you Elyssa?”

“No, he was a perfect gentleman,” I replied.

“Disappearing alone with a boy is a quick way to get a bad reputation, Elyssa,” Mrs. Strandsberg lectured. “What would you do if he started spreading rumors that he took liberties with you? You need to keep yourself safe. Don’t wander away alone with a boy. Is that clear?”

“I understand,” I said. That seemed to satisfy Mrs. Strandsberg. She allowed me to go to sleep.

I wasn’t as sore tonight as I had been last night. To my surprise, my pussy wasn’t leaking Jordan’s sperm and my lubrication nearly as much as last night. That was strange. Jordan had dosed me with twice as much semen tonight as last night. It finally hit me a few minutes later where all our juices and his sperm went. The last position we used for sex had my bottom practically turned upside down while he screwed me. The juices and sperm drained through my cervix into my uterus. Jordan’s calculations had better be correct or I was in a world of trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.