Sand Storm Motel
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony was a travelling salesman who visited the Lazy Rest motel every month for an overnight visit with Cat (the owner of the motel). This visit became longer when a massive dust storm prevented further travel for a couple of days. During that time he also got to entertain Kerry and her teenage daughter Melody whilst Kerry's husband existed in a drunken stupor for the duration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Indian Female   Foot Fetish   Size  

(This part of the story is told by Cat).

After leaving Tony’s room this morning, I returned to the manager’s residence which was located behind the reception desk. I changed into a fresh set of clothes - a short skirt, and a clinging top ... no underwear- I hated wearing a bra, and I needed my pussy to breath after the intense fucking that Tony had subjected it too last night and this morning.

I sat down at the reception desk and started to work through the monthly accounts.

I saw Tony come and go from breakfast, giving him a friendly wave as he passed by both times. I also saw Kerry, the mother of the family that was staying too. Within minutes of each other, they headed back towards their rooms.

Being curious what my occasional lover was doing now ... on the computer I brought up the covert surveillance camera feeds from his room.

Being a bit of a voyeur, I had wired the room so that I could record our fuck sessions for later viewing ... during the times that I was without male company. I wasn’t surprised to see him lounging about in the spa, but just a little surprised when a naked Kerry slipped into the spa with him, sitting directly on his lap.

My attention was riveted to the screen with my hand slipping down to pet my already wet pussy. The monthly accounts were forgotten as I watched.

I wasn’t jealous ... I was intrigued at how he had seduced her so quickly.

They had just moved to the bed when I was disturbed. It was Kerry’s teenage daughter Melody who had come to the reception desk in search of a DVD to watch using their room player.

“Melody, I have a collection in the residence if you’d like to come back and have a look” I told her as I quickly shut off the screen that was showing her mother and Tony indulging in a very hot fuck session.

“Please just call me Mel ... only my grandmother calls me Melody” she asked as she followed me into the residence.

I pointed to the DVD cabinet which was under my big screen tv. Sitting down on the floor she started to search through the titles, giving me a birds-eye view of her smooth and slender legs ... and glimpses of her pink panties.

I had to be careful how I sat on the lounge, lest I give her a flash of my bare and still excited pussy.

She grabbed a couple of titles, and came and sat beside me to read the jacket covers.

A conversation developed between us. I asked her whether she had a boyfriend ... and the conversation just went from there, including her telling me about her limited sex life. I learnt that she had had two lovers so far - one male and one female.

Sex with the male had been quick and not very satisfying, but her female lover has been a one-off time when she had a sleepover with a classmate in the last six months. I found myself asking her about her feelings with her classmate, and then with me telling her about a similar experience.


I was 18 at the time, and Julie was the sister of my then boyfriend. She was a year older than me.

I had gone over to see my boyfriend only to find that he and his parents had left at the last minute to visit his grandparents. They would be gone overnight.

Julie begged me to stay ... she was feeling lonely. She had stayed behind to look after the pets, but freely admitted that visiting the grandparents was not her favourite way of spending the weekend.

We were quite different in appearance - I was the petite brown skinned girl of American Indian decent, and she was the slightly taller milky white skinned redhead with a smattering of freckles on her upper body. Both our bodies had developed nice curves, and we had similar bust-lines.

It was a discussion about bras that has set our eventual intimacy in train.

Julie had just purchased a range of underwear, and was wanting to model them for me. I was a little reticent, but she wouldn’t take “no” for an answer so I found myself with a frequently topless slightly older female parading herself in front of me.

Things took a more interesting turn when she demanded that I try them on too - to see how I looked in them.

After a few awkward initial minutes, I relaxed as we both tried on bras, swapping them back and forth between us. I found myself relaxing and enjoying the freedom of being partly naked.

Dressed in just our skimpy panties, Julie took my hand saying “Come with me ... I need to show you some really cool stuff that I found in my mother’s bedroom”.

She drew me down the hallway and into the bedroom where she retrieved a box from the top shelf of the walk-in robe. Opening it I was confronted by a collection of sex toys - vibrators and dildoes, and things that I’d never seen before.

Julie took out a pink vibrator. I watched her as she handled it before turning it on ... and rubbing the vibrating shaft across her pink nipples. She shocked me when she rubbed it across mine - that simple act moistened my pussy with it already leaking into my panties.

She handed it to me, allowing her to select a flesh-coloured dildo that she caressed suggestively.

“I’ve tried this one” she volunteered.

“Oh my god it felt enormous in me ... but so fucking good” she added. She handed it to me too. The next toy was enormous - a double-headed dildo that was all of 18 inches long.

“Wow” I exclaimed as she walked over to the bed, climbing up onto the king-size mattress with the huge dildo. She shocked me when she skinned off her panties to reveal her totally bare pussy - mound and lips.

“Come on over here” she beckoned me, patting the bed beside her.

I climbed up on the bed, as she grabbed a bottle of lube from the top drawer, dousing one half of the dildo with its contents. With it glistening with lubrication, she eased it slowly into her pussy as I watched in rapt attention.

She used it to slowly fuck herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.