Sand Storm Motel - Cover

Sand Storm Motel

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony was a travelling salesman who visited the Lazy Rest motel every month for an overnight visit with Cat (the owner of the motel). This visit became longer when a massive dust storm prevented further travel for a couple of days. During that time he also got to entertain Kerry and her teenage daughter Melody whilst Kerry's husband existed in a drunken stupor for the duration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Indian Female   Foot Fetish   Size  

I finally made it down to breakfast about 9 AM, finding that the mother of the family that I had observed last night, was also just arriving for breakfast.

I ordered and took a seat near the window, watching the dust swirling about outside.

“Do you mind if I join you?” a voice asked from just behind me.

I swung around to find her standing just to my left.

“Hi ... my name is Kerry” she said holding out her hand to shake mine.

I took it, and shook hands with her. She had very soft hands.

“I’m Tony” I replied. “Please join me ... it’s not often that I get the company of a beautiful woman”.

She laughed as she sat down saying “You’re a smooth operator ... I’d better be on my guard”.

From there the conversation descended into a series of good natured ribbing comments, passed back and forth until she threw in a comment that made me speechless.

“I find it hard to believe that you lack female company ... I heard lots of noise from what I think was your room last night”.

She waited for my reaction.

The best that I could muster was an “Oops”.

That cracked her up. She had a wonderful laugh, and a great sense of humor to go with it.

Our breakfast orders arrived together. We continued to chat as we ate.

“What are you doing for the rest of the morning?” she asked.

I explained that I was going to have a leisurely soak in the spa bath in my room. I asked her what she had planned.

“My husband is still sleeping it off ... and my daughter Melody will probably be glued to her tablet”.

“Maybe I’ll read a book ... or visit my room neighbor for a dip in his spa” she cheekily replied.

“Sounds like a plan” I replied.

We left that thought behind as we continued to chat about other things.

We parted company about 15 minutes later - heading to our respective rooms.


I had been in the spa about 5 minutes when I heard a knock on my door

I called out “Come on in ... the door is unlocked”. I had left the door unlocked in the hope that Kerry might follow through on her thoughts.

I was right - it was Kerry who stepped into the room.

“Wow ... you’re quick” she commented upon finding me already in the spa.

“Got any room in there for me?” she asked.

Cheekily I replied with “There’s always room on my lap”.

“You are such a flirt” she responded as she approached the spa with its bubbling waters.

I was surprised when she removed her top to reveal her braless breasts. They were full with rosy red nipples and a large dark pink areola.

“Nice” I commented.

She placed a hand under each of them, lifting them in a type of offering.

Hands went to her hips, and she pushed her skirt down off her hips, allowing it to drop to the floor where she stepped out of it. She wasn’t wearing any panties either. Her mound was totally bare, and I could see a nice pair of fleshy pussy lips that just begged to be parted.

“Wow ... did you have panties on earlier in the dining room?”

“No” she responded in a hushed tone.

“My pussy would have soaked them ... hearing you and her this morning got me all excited ... so when I heard you leave your room I decided to follow you to breakfast” she explained.

She stepped into the spa ... and sat on my lap ... trapping my awakening cock under her firm ass. She wiggled about on it for good measure whilst wrapping her arms around my neck and drawing my lips to hers.

“Let’s not waste time ... we both know what we want” Kerry commented.

The kiss was passionate and lip-bruising in its intensity. Her tongue explored my mouth, dueling with mine. Her full breasts pushed against my chest - I could feel the hardness of her nipples raking across my chest.

“I’m still very wet ... I want to be fucked ... fucked now” she urged.

“Stand up for a moment” I told her.

She stood ... with the now still waters coming to just above her knees. I planted my feet in the bottom of the spa, and levered my crotch area upwards ... with my cock breaking the surface like a periscope on a submarine.

My cock is long and fat so when it was fully surfaced Kerry gasped “Fuck that’s bigger than I expected”.

“Have you changed your mind?” I asked.

“No fucking way” was her immediate reply as she started to lower her pussy towards my periscope, soon nudging the head between her engorged pussy lips. She dropped down faster and harder after she’d engaged my cockhead, sending inches of hard cock into her tightness.

“Holy fuck” she gasped.

I had to agree ... she was fucking tight ... and hot.

I sank back down into the water with Kerry impaled on my rod. With another couple of lunges by both of us I was buried to the hilt inside her.

“Good ... so fucking good” she moaned as I started to molest her full breasts and hard nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.