Summer Sailing
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - My name is Chris, this is a 'true' story about my flotilla sailing holiday in Greece with a bunch of girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

DAY 13

A whole day in the marina? Not bloody likely, seemed to be the general feeling. We all opted to catch the bus into the town, buy those annoying nicknacks that everybody brings back as presents for other people “we had this drink, it was really nice as we lay on the beach and so we thought you’d like a miniature of it to look at as it pisses down with rain slate grey skies in the middle of an awful city when you have nothing to look forward to in your boring fucking life” “Oh, thanks, we’ll put in in the cupboard for three years and then donate it to a jumble sale”

The bus stop was everything you expect from a civilised country – not. The people milled around until the bus came and then it was full. So another busload of people pushed their way on. The conductor had to get out from the front and come to the middle and get back on to collect what was about 10p or something. I mean why bother? Sack the conductor and make the buses free and you’d probably still make more profit! Better yet, train the conductor as a driver and double the number of buses so I don’t have to travel for fifteen minutes with my nose inches from a huge, sweaty, overweight grandmother with hairy armpits. The Italians are famous as bottom pinchers. The Greeks taught them all they knew. All the girls – from Cheryl to Fred – got off with bruises on their fleshy parts; not just their bottoms; Tony showed me the bruise on her left breast later. I had t kiss it better. I think I mentioned that I had a lot of hair and was slightly built? I got a goose too. I turned round and everyone looked entirely uninterested. At least I didn’t get another pinch, so I assume it was a mistake.

The town was a heaving, shouting, smelly mass of humanity. I hated it after the peaceful sea air (or even the stormy sea air). We all went separate ways, or in pairs; I think Fred and Cheryl went off together. I walked up to the castle. What history this place had seen. There was evidence of ancient Greek occupation. It is thought the city state of Heroplolis was here, or hereabouts; then came Alexander and his garrison against the Myconeans before he destroyed them utterly. Then the Romans, the Turks, the Venetians, the Genoans (very briefly), the Venetians again, the Turks again, the French, the British (hence the cricket team), the French (again) and finally the Greeks took control of their own land again. It only took them 2,500 years to get it back and yet the memory that it was Greek lasted all that time. What was it about a dusty, dry, rocky place like this that kept the dream alive for so long. I fell asleep in the sun, a stupid thing to do, and woke with a headache, a thirst, and a small scorpion resting in the shade I’d produced. I didn’t mind; he was a native, I was just a visitor. As soon as I moved, he scuttled away.

Still, for all the heat and dust and annoying foreigners, I would miss this place. I knew I was never going to have a holiday like this again. I went down, found a cafe and ordered a final Greek salad of feta and tomatoes and a horrible Greek lager (but it was a long cool drink). Two pretty girls walked past, stopped and asked if they could join me.

“Of course”

“We went to the castle, bit of an old ruin” Cheryl laughed at her own joke.

“Where did Sarah go, do you know?” I asked

“She said she wanted to spend a bit of time in the art gallery. You know she’s doing Art History at Uni?”

“If she gets in Mummy, don’t jinx her” said Frederica

“I’m sure she’ll do fine. She’s very bright” I said

“Oh and you’d know, cos. scientists know all about Art don’t they” teased Fred

“Fred, you’re very rude. I sure Chris knows a Mondigliani from a Mondrian” said Cheryl’s

“Not so sure you’re right there”

We talked and they said that they were going shopping again after their lunch. We all agreed that feta was beginning to be a bit boring “I can’t wait for a nice bit of hard cheddar” I said

“Mousetrap.”

“?”

“That’s what Ms Turner at school calls it” explained Fred. “She’s a dyke”

“Fred!” exclaimed her mother.

“Well she is. She’s okay, but her partner looks like an escapee from a Gulag”

“At least her metaphor’s are educated, Cheryl” I said

“I think you mean simile’s” said Fred with a tone of superiority. I laughed, I was sure she was right; grammar was not my strongest ability, I admitted. “No, that’s fu-”

“FRED! Enough!” said Cheryl, though she was laughing a lot as she said it. “Oh dear, I think my little girl has grown up.”

“Does that mean I can have s-”

“No!” Cheryl and I said and then all three of us laughed. Yes, it had been a good holiday.

As they left, Fred went to the toilet. “You might like to know, I saw Tony and Joanne waiting for the bus earlier. I think they were heading back earlier for some rest and recuperation. If you catch my drift. I know you missed out on your male fantasy there” she stood up as Fred came back and rolled her eyes as Fred said:

“Chris, if you go back to the boat, I think you’ll fine Joanne and my sister; you could use the afternoon?”

“Thanks, I err, I might. I think I’ve had enough of shopping”

I didn’t wait for a bus, I hailed a taxi as soon as the two sexy bottoms had wiggled their way out of view; there was no doubt that Fred was her mother’s daughter with an arse like that. I was back in the marina in fifteen minutes instead of forty five. I waved at Terry, he looked like he wanted to invite me for a drink, he was probably bored (I found out later that evening that he fancied me. I found it flattering to be an object of lust by so many).

I stepped onto the boat, but there was no sound. I went down into the main cabin, empty, into the aft cabin, empty. Maybe they had ‘done their stuff’ and then gone for a drink at the bar? I peaked into the fore cabin. “Ohhh it’s only you! Thank goodness!” said Tony, showing enough thigh out of the duvet for it to be clear she had nothing on.

“Hi. I was wondering. That is to say ... Well” It suddenly occurred to me now that perhaps this was their deliberate attempt to have some time alone, and I was crashing the party.

Joanne’s face appeared from under the covers, actually at Tony’s thigh level. “You were wondering if their was room for a little’un?”

“Not so little, judging by his shorts” added Tony, and pulled the cover up in invitation. As I surmised, Tony was naked as the day she was born, and just as pretty I was sure, though in a different way. Joanne had her pants on – I wondered if that was ‘pants still on’ or ‘pants replaced to slow any leaking onto the bed’.

“Are you sure?” I said, but I already had my teeshirt off and was pulling my shorts and pants over my distended prick. Tony leant over and gave it a welcome slurp.

“I think we can find something to do with this. But you have to earn the right.” The fore cabin was smaller, much smaller than the aft. Tony lay on her side with Joanne wedged against the boat. Her hands wrapped around Tony’s bottom and pulled her open as she applied tongue to her front. I found my position at the back. I kissed Joanne’s fingers and then Tony’s ring. She moaned that this was too lovely to deal with and she couldn’t stand it. And then her orgasm overflowed and she was incoherent with sexual climax. I reached down and through her legs and started to stroke Joanne. Neither of us moved from Tony’s front and rear.

“Oh, no, really. I couldn’t, not again. I umm. I oooh I OOOOh. I ahhH! Yumarhgh!” Total incoherent delight at an unexpected second orgasm. By this time my tongue was inside her. The taste wasn’t that good to be honest; I was pretty sure she had a shit on the way; but on the other had the chance of doing this didn’t come too often. And the rewards could get even greater!

Tony lay in a dreamy state on her back with a smile on her face. Joanne and I were scrunched up on either side of her; I was nearly falling off the bed. “Joanne, could we perhaps borrow your toothbrush?” I said. Joanne looked at me, looked at Tony and nodded meaningfully. “Yes” I said.

“Ooo. Yeah, lets” She crawled over, went to her bag and came back with it. “Shall I? I know what to do with it”

Tony suddenly realised she was about to be made to orgasm again (and again?”) and tried to get up. “Oh no young lady. You’re in for the pounding of a life time” said Joanne “Chris, hold her”. I pushed her shoulders down and planted my mouth on her right nipple. I wanted to suck her anyway. I just wished I’d brought in some honey. Then I turned to look down her body to her horny, wet slit.

“Oh, shit, really? Must Iiii, Ohh. Fuuckkk!” she was already getting high on the little vibrations round her labia. Joanne lifted her legs and shoved a cushion under her bottom so I could see better what was happening. The toothbrush was gently vibrating away at the gap between leg and labia. Tony was going ape. Joanne had to sit astride her legs but she didn’t stop. What she did do was let up every now and then. Tony would ride a wave and then fall off into a trough. Joanne was teasing her to make her feelings more intense. When she finally came again, she was ecstatic and exhausted. Then I started on Joanne.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.