Summer Sailing - Cover

Summer Sailing

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Chris, this is a 'true' story about my flotilla sailing holiday in Greece with a bunch of girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual  

DAY TWO

Then fell back asleep until, at about 7am I was awoken by Cheryl getting out. She tried to be quiet, but we already knew this would be difficult - that’s why I was on the outside; in case any boating emergency required a leap from the bed. I woke and looked down the bed to see her crawling to the bottom. What I saw of course was a woman on all fours crawling away from me, her nightdress had ridden up so I was looking at her panties stretched across her very nicely proportioned bottom. One day here and I’d seen two of them in their panties, I thought, and promptly got an erection at the thought. I knew I’d never get it down before she came back. So I got up quickly, threw some clothes on and went out. It was pleasantly cool. I walked down to the bakery and bought the bread as it came from the oven. Neither Tony nor Fred woke as I left. When I returned, Tony was standing putting her bra on. She looked up, blushed and turned. I caught sight of a breast but not nipple, that was all. We’d all have to be more circumspect about this dressing lark.

She turned, still in her bra alone. My erection came back. “I thought we were going for the bread?”

“I just thought, since I was up -”

“So I see” she smirked

“- I’d go. You can go in with your Mum to have a look eh?”

I wasn’t really sure what to do. Fred was still in bed, I wasn’t sure if Cheryl was in bed or getting dressed. The two in the front would no doubt soon wish to visit the bathroom. I opted to put the kettle on the gas. Fred woke and watched me, Tony came out of the bathroom and decided to embarrass her sister by tipping her out of bed. She had taken off her pyjama bottoms in the night because she was too hot. She gave a squeal, something between a shriek and a giggle, and ran for the bathroom, I was laid back; I’d already seen those pink panties with flowers on. When the kettle boiled, I made a cup of tea and went on deck with the pilot book for the area. It was an amateur affair, produced by the three flotilla companies between them since there was no official publication. Still, better than nothing. It gave warnings and advice, like ‘line the blue house up with the rock behind for a safe line into the bay’. This kind of help could be vital. I noted that it warned about a second long sand spit at the end of the island. This one moved around a little each winter, so, again, a healthy avoidance was called for. Land-lubbers often prefer to sail near the shore ‘for safety’; it’s often the worst decision to make as the water is shallower, rockier, rougher.

After fifteen minutes, a tray of coffee and the bread I had bought was brought up by Sarah, Joanne followed with a jug of milk that had been provided as a starter by the reps. We sat on deck and ate and drank and revelled in the beauty that was around us. Then, too soon, it was ten o’clock and I walked to the lead boat for the briefing. Tony and Fred washed up quickly and then followed the other three into the village to see the shops (one supermarket, one bakery, one butcher, three bars, two restaurants – we used the other one for the last meal apparently – and a cafe. The orthodox church was perched on the hill above, and nobody wanted to walk up the hill). They came back as our briefing broke up and so we were ready to leave quite quickly.

We proved to be one of the first to be ready. Craig had asked us not to all leave at once as it might congest the narrow entrance, so I was pleased to be ready quickly so we did not have to wait for permission to go. We chugged out on the engine into the blue Aegean Sea and then I gave control to a nervous Cheryl. Tony sat beside her to steady her nerves and Joanne and I put up the main sail and then Fred (who was keen to get involved) and I put up the genoa. The sails were put up head to wind and then we turned back on course, slowed the engine, checked that the sails were right, and switched off the engine. Cheryl insisted I took the helm, I pretended to hesitate, but really I couldn’t wait to have a go. Silence, only the sound of the wind. We had about 3 hours sailing to do that first day, so we would be sailing through lunch time.

Joanne looked around “We’re the first to be sailing!” she was clearly competitive! Then she disappeared and came back up in shorts and bikini top. The others took her lead. It was like a mass exodus; and, as they all vanished, Joanne said “I think its warm enough” and pulled off her shorts. For one brief, crazy second I thought she meant ‘warm enough for nude sunbathing’, woody woke up. But, of course, she meant warm enough for her bikini. Nowadays it wouldn’t be seen as anything special, but then it was pretty impressive. The others appeared again and woody stayed well awake. At first I thought Joanne was the sexiest, she had to be. Long limbed and blonde. Then Sarah appeared with her impressively curvy figure and I wasn’t so sure. Tony came up in the full bikini, I’d only seen the top before. The sides were held by ties so the twin triangles of fabric were in fact totally separate. I actually felt sorry for Fred as she had no fulsome figure to fill her girly bikini. Then Cheryl finally appeared, she hesitated to come up, but when she did I couldn’t see why. She was stunning. She had a flat stomach, lovely rounded, fleshy bottom, and her light blue bikini bra was more revealing than any of the younger girls. Maybe that was why she hesitated. Tony said “Mum, you look fantastic!” and then spoilt it by saying “Doesn’t she Chris?” which was very unfair since I was dry mouthed with being so impressed.

“Yarp” was what came out when I tried to say yes; and everybody laughed at me. I don’t blame them. Luckily I had taken off my teeshirt and dropped it on my lap, which hid my other reaction to this sudden display of beautiful flesh all round me. The girls proceeded to put sun cream on each others’ backs, and on me too since I was sailing.

We sailed on and Tony and Joanne cut some bread, tomatoes and cheese for lunch. I persuaded Sarah to take the helm and she made me sit next to her to make sure nothing went wrong. With my dark sunglasses on, no-one could see me looking down her very impressive cleavage. Nor could they see that I’d noticed Cheryl’s bikini did little to hide the twin bumps of her nipples as they rose in the warmth. I know Tony noticed them, I saw her looking; and I saw her looking at me to see if I was looking. She couldn’t tell as I kept my face looking forwards apparently beyond the sails whilst my eyes looked left at the erect cloth around her mother’s nipples. At that moment I would have given anything for Cheryl to be topless; but that wasn’t going to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.