Kiss Me Daddy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father becomes his daughter's test subject when she wants to learn how to kiss romantically.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Kaitlyn turned fifteen shortly after she gave me her virginity. For the first few days after that night I was nervous that somehow my daughter or I would give away our secret, somehow her mother would find out, but our lives didn’t change, our relationship as daddy and daughter was as normal as it had been for her entire life. After a few days of routine family life I no longer sweated when my wife and girl were in the same room.

Kait and I had sex three more times as the summer passed, but only when her mother was on the mainland. The girl was an avid student of sex, she was willing to let me do anything I wanted with her. I especially enjoyed performing oral sex on Kait but I hadn’t gotten as far as teaching her how to suck a man off. In September she started the 9th grade.

Kaitlyn was on both the school soccer and volleyball teams so her year was filled with sports practice or weekly games against other schools. Since there were only three schools on the island, one for each level, grade, middle and high, most of the intramural games were played on the mainland.

Margo and I went to the first two volleyball games of the season, Kait was in the last year of middle school, and her team was expected to romp through the season and emerge with a state trophy. Kait and her best friend Sally were the team co-captains and the two best players. Both had grown taller than their teammates, both had grown sexier than most of other ninth grade girls.

Sally was the step-daughter of my best friend Zachary. She was the product of a carefree high school moment and her biological father fled when he found out Mae was pregnant. Zac married Mae when Sally was three so he was the only male parent she knew. Usually when there was a game on the mainland we would make the trip together, me and Kait with Sally and Zac. While Margo and Mae were supportive and enthusiastic about their daughters’ games, they didn’t go to every one.

“Daddy, can we drive over alone this time?” Kait was asking about the trip to the third volleyball game of the season.

“I guess, why?”

“Because I want to go to the North Woods Mall and do some shopping but don’t really want to drag Sally and Zac along.” Separate travel arrangements were made, Kait and I left, Margo stayed on the island. We expected to come home late so my wife kissed me tenderly and told me not to wake her up when we came back.

Zac and I cheered on the team then after victory we took the girls for a dinner of burgers and fries. Our friends said goodbye then left for home while Kait and I headed out to some stores. I had started the car and backed out of the parking slot when Kaitlyn put a hand on my arm, “Daddy?”

“Huh, what?”

Her fingers were shaking, “I don’t want to go shopping, can we do something else?”

She looked nervous, almost scared, “What do you have in mind, where do you want to go?”

My daughter took a deep breath, “I want to have sex again, can we go somewhere?”

I don’t know why she would be scared to ask me that, she had propositioned me before but just then she looked wary, like I would reject her. I didn’t answer, I didn’t question her, I didn’t flinch or hesitate, I turned left on the street and headed for an ATM. If I was going to get a motel room to fuck my daughter in, I needed cash. Credit cards left clues.

She stayed in the car while I got a room then we both tried to stay in the shadows when we left the car in front of room 25. When the door clicked shut Kait stood rigid beside the bed looking at me with nervous eyes, “What’s the matter girl?”

“Are you mad at me because we didn’t go shopping?” My daughter was thinking I was upset for changing her mind, that she wanted sex, not shopping?

“You planned this didn’t you, this is why you didn’t want Sally and Zac with us tonight? No Kait, I’m not mad. I want to make love to you but I don’t want you to think you have to, or I will force you so I’ve been waiting for you to come to me.”

The worried frown morphed into a marginal smile, “You don’t have to wait anymore.” I stepped close to my daughter, put my arms around her and pulled her into a kiss. She reacted with an instant heated passion.

My heart was thumping when I stepped back and I loosened my pants and pulled them down. Her gaze traveled from my tented shorts, to my eyes then back down. I dipped into my underwear and pulled it out, to show her what I was hiding. I saw her shiver then she reached for me and gripped my erection and began to pull on it. I stepped closer to her, reached under her skirt and began to rub her pussy as she pumped my cock. I pulled her panties down until gravity took them to the floor then caressed her body again. She was hot, swollen and wet so I turned her around and told her to lie back on the bed. She went to her back, her legs hooked over the edge, spread wide for me. I pushed her skirt up to her stomach then bent over her and put the head of my straining hard-on against the entrance to her body. She jostled slightly for a comfortable position then opened her thighs even further, the knob at the end of my shaft tickled through her pubic hair then slipped into her hole until the head was fully encased. I stopped moving, I didn’t want to jam into her all the way so I started rolling my hips, fucking her with just the end of my erection.

Gradually, inch by slow erotic inch I stroked deeper and deeper into the tight young cunt. Her eyes were wide, she wasn’t’ moving, she looked serious, solemn. She lifted her feet and put them on the bed, her knees high in the air, legs spread wide apart. She smiled then pulled a deep breath then held it until our pubic bones were pressed together, I was in her as far as nature would allow. I started screwing the pretty school girl, the one I was supposed to be protecting from cocks like mine.

When I leaned over her for a kiss my erection slipped out so I took advantage of the pause and urged Kaitlyn to stand again. I pulled off her clothing; blouse, bra and skirt slowly, erotically while necking and petting with her. When she was nude she went to the bed and watched me strip my shirt and socks. I joined my daughter on our playground and started to play. She had put on a few more pounds so her ass, thighs and breasts were fuller, softer, rounder and I took my time inspecting the delightful features of my daughter’s body. I inspected, kissed, fondled her from lips to knees. I was lying between her long legs with my head over her groin. I kissed the top of her cunt then slid two fingers into the wet dilated hole of her pussy. Kaitlyn huffed out a long groan of pleasure while her hips arched off the bed. I plunged my fingers in and out of her while licking her clit. When I put my thumb on her button and pressed it hard her blood boiled over, her stomach convulsed and her legs started vibrating as the orgasm bounced and rebounded through her body.

She was turned on before we took our clothes off but when I made her cum she was begging to get fucked, “Oh Daddy! Huh, Huuuhhh --- now! Do it now!” I pulled up into position over her, she was flowing, her back undulating, her groin caressing my cock. I stroked her smooth curves then kissed her sensitive neck while she encircled my thighs with her legs. Kait and I necked and groped and stoked the carnal fires, building our desire further.

Her first climax served as an erotic prelude to fucking and when she felt my long hard cock kissing her entrance she knew exactly what to do with it, she reached for it and guided me to where we both wanted it.

Kaitlyn and I rocked and rolled all over the bed for another twenty minutes, the entire time the girl was amassing orgasmic energy. She was straddled over my lap, sliding on the thick muscle engulfed by her cunt while I tweaked and pulled on her nipples. My daughter was staring down into my eyes when she grabbed two hands full of my chest then started panting out another series of sexually charged cries as her cunt got hotter and wetter. She collapsed down on me and bit my neck as she came repeatedly. Caught up in the throes of her own orgasm she was barely aware when I unloaded into her.

I was overheated, sweating, rasping for cool air as we relaxed in the afterglow but she was still hot and trembling while I moved my hands over her. She jolted slightly when I slipped some fingers between her legs and into the crack of her sex. Her legs eased wider apart when I pressed on the sensitive fold of skin at the top of her slit, teasing her with finger tips coated with the cum flowing from her hole. Kait reached between us and found my relaxed prick then massaged is tenderly as we talked. She eased to her side facing me, looked at me intently, “I bit your neck?”

“Does it show?”

Kaitlyn looked worried “Yes, you have teeth marks, mom will see them.”

“Don’t worry about it sweetheart, she’ll be asleep when we get home and by morning the marks will be gone.”

“I’m sorry daddy, I wasn’t careful, I didn’t want to hurt you.”

I rolled to my side and pulled my daughter tight, our bodies meshed and bonded from thighs to breast. I kissed the girl with a soft passion, my tongue danced briefly with hers, “Believe me Kait, it didn’t hurt. Did you enjoy yourself?”

Her tension eased slightly, “Yeah, it was awesome, I feel awesome, this was better than before. Is sex always like that?”

“That depends on who is doing you, sometimes you might regret letting someone have you like this and just want him to go away, but other times you won’t ever want to stop.”

“Like now, I don’t ever want to stop.” She smiled prettily then put her lips on mine for a light tender kiss. The kiss turned into necking accompanied by petting. Kait and I rekindled the embers of desire and they quickly became flames of lust. I was on my back, she was holding my erection, studying it closely when she looked up and asked, “Should I put it in my mouth daddy?”

Just the question almost overloaded my nuts, I reached down, stroked her face, then with fingers on her neck urged her head over my lap. Kaitlyn’s eyes were locked on my cock when her lips parted and she dipped down and let the head of my erection slip into her mouth. She was hesitant, unsure of what to expect but determined to learn something new. It took only five or six bobs on my cock until her tongue went to work on the shaft of my prick. Sucking on a cock must come naturally to a girl because I saw and felt her tension ease as she experimented. I put a hand on her ass and extended two fingers into her cunt while she learned a new sexual act.

My daughter suckled my erection maybe two minutes then sat up, smiling broadly, “Did you like it?” I saw no more nervousness in her eyes, they were sparkling again.

“That is a question you will never have to ask me, or any other guy you give a job to, it may be the best feeling we can have. Sometimes a good blow job can feel better than fucking.”

“When? Tell me.”

“When she sucks him off, lets him cum.”

Kaitlyn paused, took a deep breath then asked, “Should I do that?”

“Sweetheart, you can do that when you think you are ready, you know I won’t force you. You have to make that decision on your own.”

She still held my hard cock in her fist so she bent over again and started me toward another climax while she sucked and fondled my erection with growing ease. As with the first time she came to me my stamina was cut short by the newness and excitement of what we were doing. I warned her “I’m going to cum Kait, if you don’t stop I’ll cum in your mouth.”

My daughter looked up at me, smiled around the muscle between her lips and sucked a vacuum on me. Her eyes flew wide open when the first shot slammed over her tongue. She pulled off the fountain in her hand as watched fascinated as I squeezed four more times, cum gushed from the head of my cock, splashed on her face and over her hand. Her tongue poked from between her lips, licked off the residue then the semen in her mouth slid down her throat. Three months past her fifteenth birthday and my daughter was becoming a very good sex partner.

She flopped down beside me again, contented with learning something new. I used a corner of the bed sheet to clean my mess off her cheek then slapped her butt hard enough to get her attention then said “We have to go home but we can come back here when we get the chance. The last ferry leaves at midnight, we have twenty-five minutes to catch it.”

We cleaned up quickly, dressed then left the motel. I glanced at the bed and saw that house service would have to change the sheets, there were two cum stains to prove what we had done. My nuts stirred lightly and it ran through my mind I could make another spot if we had the time. Just as I pulled the door closed I heard Kaitlyn gasp loudly and utter “OH NO!”

I looked up and over her shoulder to see what had startled my daughter and looked directly into the eyes of her best friend Sally. Just behind Sally was Zac, he was burning red with instant nervousness. I caught my breath, my head went light and my vision swam out of focus for a few moments. The only thing I could think was “Holy Fuck! Caught!” It was when Kaitlyn stepped back and bumped into me that my mind cleared. “Zac, what the hell are you doing here!?”

He looked at me, at Kait, then back to me, “I only assume I’m doing the same thing you are. You’re fucking your daughter?” Both girls were speechless, tense and staring wide eyed at each other.

I hung my head, trying to be invisible but I couldn’t avoid the obvious, “Looks like we both tasted the forbidden fruit tonight Zac.” We stood as a tight group looking at anything but each other, tense and not knowing what to do next.

It was Sally who was level headed enough to break the circle of uncertainty, she regained her composure then spun to her father and said, “Hey later, we have to go or we’ll miss the boat.” Nothing more was said as we went to our separate cars.

It was irrational, it was illogical but I was scared as hell Zac or Sally would tell Margo what our daughter and I had done. It was illogical because they were as guilty as me and my girl. Zac was screwing his step-daughter. The longer it dwelled on my mind, the more curious I got. Gradually my nervousness slackened but the image of Zac standing with Sally in front of the motel room didn’t. I avoided him for a week but with the next game looming I had to call him. “Hey, let’s go to the Hideout and get a beer.”

We sat face to face in a booth, our fingers wrapped around full mugs. There was no point in delaying what needed to be said so I jumped in, “How long?”

He knew what I was asking, “New Years Eve. We all drank too much hot spiced wine, Mae went to bed early and passed out then Sally started getting flirty and I encouraged her. I fucked her on the floor while the Times Square ball dropped.”

“She was drunk?”

“We were both drunk. You and Kait?”

“Memorial day, Margo was staying the night with her sister on the mainland. Kait had been in a kittenish mood all day then came to bed with me after I was asleep. I woke up and instead of chasing her back to her room, we screwed.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.