Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Two weeks later, late morning on a Thursday.

Tiny bells jingling as she brushed her hair, Kimber stood in front of her dresser, getting ready for her late breakfast. Already finished with her exercise for this morning, and her subsequent shower and cleanup, she felt her tummy grumble, reminding her that she was more than a little hungry.

Padding downstairs, feet bare on the carpet, enjoying one of the last weeks at home before the big move into the city, she was a bit surprised to see her father coming in the front door. Instantly glad that Maeson had told her to take a day off from her tail, due to their ‘activities’, she was saved from having to run upstairs and removing or hiding her ‘toy. Pausing on her way into the kitchen, she smiled in greeting, tilting her head, curious as to why he was home in the middle of the day.

“Oh, punkin, hey ... was a computer issue at work, so I took the rest of the day off. Besides, we won’t be seeing you as much pretty soon. I wanted to spend some more time with you. Maybe we can convince your mother to go out to dinner tonight, just the three of us.” He smiled, still a bit unsure how to behave around a pretty naked teenager, but doing his best to accept his daughter’s well reasoned lifestyle choices.

“Great papa, I was just getting something to eat after my exercise and shower ... Can always go get some more sun and swimming in if you want to hangout out back after a bit?” she said, asking his intentions as she passed him on her way into the kitchen. Her back to the room, she searched for her yogurt berry mix, reaching in a bit when she found it had slid to the back.

“Honey, um...” Albert spluttered inside his mind, seeing the mottled bruises covering his daughter’s backside.

Holding her yogurt, Kimber turned to her father, a curious, innocent look on her face as her completely shaved body, unadorned except for her small hoops through her nipples (and their attendant tiny bells) was nonchalantly displayed before him. “What’s the matter?” she asked, honestly having forgotten the details of her punishment last night.

“Your, um, bottom?” he said, carefully choosing his words. It was awkward enough that she was naked all the time now, but actually mentioning her naked condition, or body parts, still made him blush a bit.

“Oh, that...” she said, realizing that the after effects of her spanking were quite visible. “You really want to know?” she asked him, challenging a bit.

“I guess not ... um, if you are sure you are ok?” he answered, stammering a bit, not at all comfortable with the direction this conversation was suddenly taking.

“I am totally fine papa, but ... thank you for worrying about me ... it’s very sweet!”. Moving towards him, and setting her food down, she reached up and kissed his cheek before giving him a hug. Well aware that she still made him nervous, she was happy that he was learning to accept her, even giving her a nice hug in return. She was going to miss her home, she realized, though the thought of living almost full time as her brother’s possession, continued to be the central theme in her nightly fantasies, and her daytime musings.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.